Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 9: Chases Story

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Chases Story - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Gosh, she is beautiful, Chase thought as he continued into his apartment. Who would have thought he would get to live next door to someone like that. She even seemed very nice, not that nice girls were his normal thing to deal with but he could make an exception for her. Beautiful blue eyes, my goodness, Chase had never seen that shade of blue on someone before. It was breathtaking.

He continued to think of the girl from next door as he walked out onto his balcony. Chase glanced down and saw her walking up the street; he had to get to know her somehow, even if he was only going to be living here for a few months. That should be long enough to have some fun. It would definitely be an interesting few months.

Chase is a very handsome man, he knew it. He used his good looks many times in the past to get what ever he wanted, whenever he wanted it. There was, yet, a female who had eluded him when he set his mind to things. Standing well over six feet, he was used to looking down at people; however, he had never dated anyone less than 5'7", which should make this very interesting, since Jae was just barely over five feet. He has dark brown hair and devilish good looks; occasionally there was the mean streak that came out that helped him in many of his business dealings.

Being the owner of such a huge company, Chase had his pick to choose from. However, he mostly stayed away from the females that had chased him, especially recently. Part of him was ready to settle down, meet the right girl and share his life with her. Then the other part was still wondering if there was a girl out there that was perfect for him, and hell, why not have funs while looking for that girl. He knew she had to be understanding, caring, fun to be with, definitely not boring, a good hostess, and most importantly good looking. He did not want to come home to some woman that he did not even want to look at. Shallow, maybe, but who in there right minds would want to do that day after day, in the end one would end up leaving the other, so why start off bad.

Chase turned when his friend yelled for him to get his ass in gear and to help them out. They were not there for their health, ya know. Chase went into his apartment, thoughts still on the fun that he could have with his new neighbor; noticing that they were done with what was in there already, Chase stepped out into the hall, just in time to catch Jae as she launched herself forward.

"Sorry, I thought we would have this cleaned up before you got back," Chase told her.

"Oh, that's okay; I just didn't expect boxes to be in my way. I'm in a hurry anyways I wouldn't have noticed," Jae blurted out.

"Making dinner," He asked.

"Yea, my family is coming over and everything. My brother thinks I'm a wonderful cook so I need to have a full meal made when he gets here,"

"Nice, maybe I can sample it some time."

"Uh... sure, I better get in and make my food."

"Just let me know when you want me to come over for dinner," Chase said as Jae opened her door and slipped inside.

Chase stood staring at Jae's door for a little while after she went into her apartment. Well, that was interesting, he thought. She can cook and has family. Maybe, she will actually take me up on that offer and invite me to dinner, a perfect first date that could lead to many things. Since we live next door to each other we will see each other all the time. A little brush here and a little brush there, she will be all sorts of hot for me.

Chase continued to plan out his seduction of his pretty neighbor, while putting the rest of his stuff away. About 5:30 p.m. his friends finally left him on his own with the rest of the boxes, there wasn't many which was a good thing. Ryan, Greg, and Tony kept asking him why he didn't just hire someone to help him move, it would have been easier. He could afford to do it, but Chase felt that doing it this way with friends actually felt better than just handing the chore on to someone else who would still have to be told where everything would go. Ryan had kept joking all day that Chase wanted to feel like he was back in college with all the guys, setting up their party place that they had after freshman year. Chase had joked that he had been right, but deep down this was just one more step in getting everything that he wanted.

His house was going to be finished in a few months and then he could really start on his future. He was only 30 and a multi-millionaire, but he wasn't like many. He worked constantly to get everything that he wanted and he never flashed his money to other people. He lived quietly which is what he wanted. He helped his family every chance that he could get, even if his family was always trying to marry him to some bright eyed, young girl. It was not fun when they did this but it certainly was interesting to see which type of girl they have coerced into coming to the family dinner every Sunday.

His sister happened to live only a few blocks from the apartment, which was nice since he hadn't spent that much time with her and her family in quiet a while. His parents lived outside of the city in the family home, The Circle T. The Circle T was over 100 acres of farm land; his family owned 200 head of beef cattle. When his dad had retired when Chase was 23, they moved out there and made changes. His dad had decided it was time to be the rancher that he was born to be.

Chase's grand-dad was the one who had made all the money in the family and then passed it on down the line. He was the bright, young man who made some great investments that ended up bringing huge returns. With that money, he made even more investments which continued on and on. Eventually he rolled all his money into a huge corporation that was the main grounds for all of the business owned and other investments that they had to watch over. The Circle T was purchased by Trenton Walker way back in the 1800s and luckily they have kept it in the family since then. There was a lot of history in his family.

While Chase un packed more of his things time went by slowly. It was almost 6 o'clock when he looked at his watch and realized he had yet to call his sister about this weekend and to let her know he would not make it over there for dinner that evening, it was getting too late and he still had unpacking to do.

Chase stood in his kitchen with his cell phone and debated, should he just call or maybe he should go over there. No, he thought he should just call and let her know before she was calling him and yelling. Chase stood there for a second then got a good idea, he should use Jae's phone! He could just tell her that his cell is down in his car or his battery died and he has to call someone that should work. Chase was still thinking of his plan while he turned off his phone and strode to the door.

He walked across the fall and knocked on the door.

"Yea!" He heard Jae yell.

"Hey, sorry to bother you," He said as he came in.

"No problem, what can I do for you," Jae replied

"Can I use your phone, I haven't gotten one installed yet and my cell is down in my car," He told her as he walked into the kitchen.

"Uh, sure, it's around here some where" Jae replied as she started to lift things up to check underneath them. "Ah, Ha! Here it is. It's local right?" She said as she handed him the phone.

"Yes it is," Chase said and smiled at her, she looked so adorable.

"Okay, go ahead." Jae told him and went back to grilling the chicken.

Chase stood and listened to his sister, Candy; chatter away on the phone as he stared at Jae. She was so cute, pert little nose with that long beautiful hair. He was damn lucky to move into this building, granted he owned it, but still he didn't want to have to move someone out just to move in. Everyone seemed to be so happy here. He was amazed at how well the renovations worked out, he had happy tenants. Although he did plan on getting someone in here to fix that damn elevator, he was surprised no one had called in to complain about it not working. Of course it seemed that Jae would probably be the only one to use it. He wondered how long she lived here; maybe it was only a few months. He would have to ask.

He was only here on vacation, his house was being built on this side of town and he wanted to be close by to check on the progress. He didn't want anyone to know who he was, which should be pretty easy since his business name was C.K. Walker. He ran Walker Industries and all of its subsidiaries; he was a busy man at all times. For the first time in 7 years he was taking a vacation, in one of his own apartment buildings.

Living here wasn't so bad, especially since his neighbor was a nice gorgeous girl and he was now closer to his little sister and her kids. His parents were happy about that, even if he wasn't completely thrilled to be so close to her. She was a pest, always was a pest since she was born, but that's how siblings were. He wondered if Jae had more family than just her brother. Maybe she had a boyfriend too; well he could overcome that if he needed to.

Chase tried to get Candy to let him go when he heard a knock on the door and it swung open to a tiny blonde holding a baby. Following behind her was a man and two other children; he looked a lot like Jae did, so Chase guessed it was her brother and his family. He quickly got Candy to say goodbye and promised he would stop over sometime this coming week to visit her and the family.

Chase clicked the off button and set the phone on the counter as he watched Jae and her family chatter away like he wasn't even there. They seemed like a really close family. When they were all inside and the hugs were over, the woman went to get the dishes to set the table, while the kids chattered on about school and there new friends to there Aunt Jae. It was a wonderful thing to watch, even if there was a small part of him that was sad. He never really had this kind of family setting. When dinner was done, everyone was called to the table and they were served by the servants. It was nice; they never had to do the dishes, well until he went to college. Even then, his mom wanted to send some with him. He had to argue with her for a month to let him go without anyone so that he could learn the real world. His mother always had money in her family, was always used to servants; however, she was not a snob. She knew all her servants and what was going on with them at all times. His family was pretty amazing in there own way but they lacked something, Chase was still not sure what that something was but he didn't know if he really wanted to find out what it was either.

Jae finally noticed him standing there staring at them like a moron and introduced him to her brother and his family. They were all pretty polite; however, her brother watched him very carefully. That was definitely interesting, Chase thought as he went out the door and back to him own apartment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.