Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Saturday morning came bright and early; Jae was not quite ready to start the day. She hasn't seen Chase all week, when she got home from work on Monday there was a note on her door saying that he had to go out of town but he would be back in time on Saturday to go shopping and he would be over by 11 am, with his sister to start more transformations. He was in for a surprise, Jae thought as she got up to shower. She had already went to the salon and got her hair cut, styled and dyed. She thought she looked sassy with this new style. It was even curled, no more boring straight hair. The hair stylist had cut about 5 inches off; then used a permanent on it but not a full one, one with just enough to give Jae a fun wavy curl that would be manageable. She then dyed it a lighter brown and added blonde highlights to it, feathered the front and sent Jae on her way. It was gorgeous, even her boss had said something to her about her new hair style.

Once out of the shower, Jae slapped on some jeans and a tank top and started down the stairs. She decided to just let her hair dry as it was and not to bother with doing anything great with it today. She got some bread out and put it in the toaster, then grabbed some peanut butter out of the fridge. As she buttered her toast she glanced around at her apartment, she had made some changes with that already too; adding brighter colors and making it more like home. Pictures of her family now hung on the wall and she was even daring enough to buy a few plants. One was just a fern that sat on top of her entertainment stand. Her apartment actually looked inviting, Mrs. Fischer had even said so since she had helped Jae located some things to add to her already decorated apartment.

Jae wasn't a big girl, just 105 lbs but she had weighed so much more before she found the new gym down the street and she was very determined to lose weight at that point in her life. She was at least 140 when she had graduated from school and soon after that she got her heart broken. It had been a rough time, he had said she weighed too much for him so she went and lost it all, it hadn't matter and maybe deep down she knew that at the time, but it did motivate her to lose that extra weight and now she looked good. So after that she became who she is now, a worker with no life. But that was all going to change, right? Right!

Jae walked into her living room and switched on the radio then went back into the kitchen to clean up her mess and grab a bottle of water. She was debating whether or not to put on make up when someone knocked on her door. She walked over and opened it to a cute little girl about the age of 4.

"Hello," Jae said to her.

"Do you know where Uncle Chase is," the little girl asked.

"Well, I know where your uncle is, lets go find out if he's home," Jae said as she reached for the little girls hand and walked across the hall to Chase's apartment. She knocked and then waited for the door to open. When it did, Jae was face to face with a gorgeous blonde.

"Can I help you," She snapped.

"Uh, is Chase home," Jae asked.

"And you are?"

"I'm his neighbor and I believe this is his niece."

"Kayla..." Chases voice yelled as he came to the door while he pulled on his shirt, "What are you doing here," He asked barely glancing at Jae.

"Mommy, told me to come up here and get you," Kayla told him.

"Chase, come on, we need to go." The blonde said behind him.

"Your mom... oh my, hold on," Chase exclaimed, "Jae, can you take her down to my sister, tell her I'll be down in a little bit."

"Yes, sure," Jae replied then started for the stairway.

Jae went down the steps with Kayla as she chatted about getting to hang out with Uncle Chase all day. She was very excited because Uncle Chase always had to work and now that he was on vacation she got to spend more time with him. Wasn't that just the greatest, she had asked Jae. It sure was she had replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.