Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

She threw her book bag on the counter and grabbed a bottle of water out of her refrigerator. She then checked her messages and decided to take a hot bath to relax. Later she would call up her sister n law and see if she could come over for a little while to discuss the new changes she wanted to make to herself and see if her sister n law would help make the transformation. As her messages rattled off, she wandered around and made notes on changes to make to her apartment; if she was going to change herself maybe she should change her living space too.

She went up the stairs to the loft which had her bedroom and private bath slowly. She had plenty of time to make changes, she decided. Once in her room she grabbed her old flannel robe and headed into the bathroom to start her bath. Adjusting the temperature and letting the water run, she went back into her room to turn on the stereo and hit play on the 6 disc changer. Soft music drifted through the speakers as she walked back into the bathroom. Absently she striped and stepped into the tub, as she sank down into the water she thought of what else she wanted to change in her life.

There were just too many things in her life that she did not like and wanted to change. Her style, the way she dressed, her make up, her body, her shy nature, and the list was endless, she didn't know if she could accomplish all of that in 3 months, but at least she could get a head start on it all. She is determined to be a bride at some point in time, granted she was only 25, she had plenty of time to find the right guy and have kids, but she is so sick of hearing everyone talk about how she is the last one, she is still single, blah, blah, blah. She wanted to change that so bad.

About ten minutes after she got in the tub she heard her phone ring and the answering machine pick it up. Her brother's voice talked loudly about stopping by with the family about 6pm to visit her and telling her to be ready with some food. Geez, she thought he is bossy, 'Blue we're coming by at 6 have dinner ready for us.' Well, she thought as she glanced at the clock on the bathroom counter, she better get out and figure out what she was going to make for dinner, it was 4:30 so she did not have much time, especially if she was going to make enough for her brother, his wife, and their 3 kids.

She got out of the tub and hit the plug as she grabbed a towel; once she dried herself off she grabbed her rose lotion and carefully applied it to her whole body. She could not wear perfume since she was blessed with allergies. There was just something used in every perfume she had tried that her body did not agree with. So she had to satisfy herself with lotions, for some reason those worked. Which Jae did not mind since it gave a subtle scent rather than the overload that most females wear that makes people want to cough because it is so strong. Since she couldn't just lounge around like her earlier plan she walked right into her bedroom to find some clothes to put on. She grabbed some jean shorts and a tank top to wear, quickly putting them on she then raced down the steps and into the kitchen to see what she had that she could make.

After a quick deliberation, Jae decided to head down to the corner store and find something else that she could make for her brother and his family. He seemed to think that she was a great chef and should always have a full meal planned out for when he wanted to come over, which happened to be at least once a week. Jae grabbed her bag and slapped on some sneakers and went out the door. As she was locking it she heard the neighbor come up the steps again. She glanced over her shoulder as she twisted the lock into place. Forgetting to breath, she gazed upon the hottest male she had ever seen. He was gorgeous, tall probably about 6'3", nice build and just yummy. She found herself staring and quickly turned to start on her way, causing her to run straight into a wall of muscle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.