Leslie Proves a Point
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I should have known better than to challenge her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Leslie was very wet and I was certain that it was someone else's cum and not, as she tried to tell me, her own juices. The one thing I did know for sure is whatever had happened at the party that night, it had turned Leslie into a sex maniac. Our sex life was usually limited to three or four times a week and then usually only one time, but that night she would not leave me alone. As soon as we got into the bedroom she pulled me to the bed and we did it with our clothes still on. When I came we undressed and she sucked me hard again, pushed me back on the bed and mounted me. I came the second time and she went to work on me again. The more she fucked me, the more I had to know what had happened to her at the party, and the only way I was going to find that out was call the number that Sylvia had given me. I made up my mind to do it the first thing next morning.

The next day I called Sylvia and asked her to lunch. She laughed, "Curiosity killing you?" and I admitted that it was. "Okay baby, but it's going to cost you more than lunch."

"What exactly do you have in mind?" I wanted to know.

"Honey, it means that you are springing for lunch, but I get to pick the dessert."

We met at a small café and Sylvia got right to the point, "I'll tell you everything that Tony told me, but my price is still what I said it would be the other night. I want my revenge. I'm not going to broadcast it, but whenever I look at her I want to be able to smile and say to myself "Hey bitch, I've fucked your husband."

I just sat there and looked at her while I tried to figure out what to say.

"What's the matter? You don't want to know bad enough to dip your white wick into some black girl?"

I laughed at her and said, "Do you know how stupid that sounds? A good looking and very sexy lady trying to blackmail a guy into going to bed with her? I'm a little hesitant because I've never cheated on my wife and I never expected that I would."

Sylvia smiled and said, "Sugar, she did it first and as far as I'm concerned that releases you from whatever vows you may have taken."

She was right and so I said, "I agree to your conditions. Tell me what happened."

The story was simple enough. Leslie had taken my challenge and had gone out to prove me wrong. By the time the night was half over she had managed to dance with every black man there, and had gotten everyone of them under the mistletoe, except Tony. For some reason he wouldn't ask her to dance so she took the bull by the horns and asked him. Halfway into the dance she asked him why he hadn't tried to get her under the mistletoe like everyone else had. Tony asked her why he would want to do something like that and Leslie had answered that she wanted it. Tony gave her a long look and then maneuvered her to the end of the bar. Tony gave her a long kiss, with a little tongue, and Tony responded by slipping her a little back. It was a kiss that lasted a good ten or so seconds and when they broke apart Tony had given her another long look and then had asked her what had gotten into her that night. Leslie told him the truth. That she had been perceived as a racist and she was trying to disprove it.

"So you aren't doing this on your own, you are just trying to prove something to someone."

Leslie said that wasn't true and Tony said that yes it was. That she was dancing and doing the mistletoe thing because someone was watching her do it. Leslie protested and said he was wrong and Tony had taken her by the hand and had led her from the ballroom. Leslie wanted to know where he was taking her and Tony said he was taking her to some place where they couldn't be seen. When they were alone he said, "Okay, now kiss me while there is no one around to applaud your liberalism."

Leslie stood on tiptoe and kissed him. She gave him tongue and he gave some back. The kiss was a hot one and lasted quite a bit. When they broke they stood looking at each other for several seconds and then Tony bent his head to kiss her again and she went up on tiptoe to meet him half way. That kiss was as hot or hotter than the first one and they were both breathing hard when they broke apart. They were silent for a minute and then Tony told her that she hadn't proven anything.

"You just took my dare. You have to do something on your own, something that no one told you to do, something that no one else would ever know about."

Leslie had looked at him and said, "Like what?" and Tony had said, "No way lady. No input from me or anyone else. It's got to be something that you do on your own."

Leslie had looked into Tony's face for several moments and then she had reached for his zipper. She wrestled out his cock and then went to her knees and took him in her mouth and started to suck his cock. After a few minutes she stopped and looked up at him, "Proof enough?" and Tony had told her that the only thing she had just proved was that she was a heartless bitch to take him that far and then quit. Leslie got mad and said, "What do you want? To take me here on this cement floor?"

And Tony had said, "No, the back seat of your car would be fine."

Leslie had given him an exasperated look and then she laughed, "You're right. It wouldn't be right for me not to finish what I started" and she took him by the hand and led him to our car. She had fucked him once and then had sucked him hard again and let him fuck her a second time. When they had finished and they were getting out of the car Tony had said, "There are a couple of others who might like you to show them you're not a bigot" and he pointed to two black men leaning against the wall smoking.

Leslie had laughed and said, "You're not going to be happy until you get me gang fucked, are you?"

Tony smiled and said, "Not a bad idea and I'll bet it would be fun."

I sat and listened to Sylvia tell me the story that Tony had related to her and I could see it happening that way. Basically Tony had goaded her the same way I had and she had responded the same way she had to me - the old "I'll show you" attitude. "What about the others you told me about, the blowjob and the handjob?"

Sylvia smiled and said, "You sure are a glutton for punishment."

According to Tony, who saw Leslie give the hand job, one of the guys who had been leaning against the wall had approached Leslie and offered to keep quiet if she would take care of him. She told the guy that her husband would be expecting to fuck her when you got home and that she was going to have a hard time hiding the fact that Tony had fucked her so she offered him a hand job instead. It was the same story on the blowjob, but Tony hadn't seen it, only heard about it second hand. I shook my head in amazed disbelief. I never would have expected my wife to go that far to prove something. I knew she was headstrong and that she would go to great lengths to prove a point or win an argument, but to go as far as she had? I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought. I looked over at Sylvia and found her grinning at me; "There's more" she said, "But you don't get it until after we conclude our arrangement."

This was going to be the first time I had cheated on Leslie and I would have thought that it would have caused me greater inner turmoil than it was. Maybe her fucking Tony was making it easier. I looked at Sylvia and said, "Where do we go from here?"

She laughed and said, "From here we go to my place sugar."

Her place was a spacious three-bedroom apartment about ten minutes from the café and Sylvia wasted no time when we got there. Once inside the door she turned to face me and said, "No mistletoe here sugar, we are just going to have to fake it" and she stood on tiptoe and kissed me. It was a hot kiss and when we broke she led me over to the couch and we sat down and started making out like teenagers. We french kissed and groped each other's bodies and it was no different from when I used to take my girlfriends to the drive-in movie. After five minutes I had her bra off and had a couple of fingers in her pussy and she had her small fist wrapped around my cock and was pumping it. I finally pulled away from her and said, "We need to move this to the bedroom before I cum in your hand."

She giggled, "That's the idea sugar. We get the first quick cum out of the way and then we go to the bedroom."

She turned and lowered her mouth and her lips took over from her hands. As her mouth bobbed up and down on my pole I suddenly realized that I was feeling zero remorse at cheating on my wife. In fact, I was enjoying the hell out of it. I pulled Sylvia off my cock and pulled her down to the floor and moved so the I could eat her pussy while she was sucking my dick. Just before her mouth closed around me again I heard her say, "Damn sugar, I just might have to keep you around for a while."

If her actions were any indication Sylvia loved having her pussy licked. She pushed herself up at me and started moaning and then she had an orgasm. Her orgasm surprised the hell out of me because she squirted her cum in my mouth. I'd heard that some women could do that but I'd never experienced it. Seconds after Sylvia came, so did I and she swallowed it all. I was beginning to like this girl - a lot! When we separated Sylvia asked, "Do you do that often? Eat pussy I mean?"

I told her that I did, that Leslie loved it.

"So do I sugar, but I just can't seem to find men willing to do it. I may have to find some way to hang on to you for a while."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.