The Sickle
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - People are dying. Who's doing it and why? This is a Halloween story. Some gore, some sex. Lots of catagories, but didn't want to give the story away.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Halloween  

The wake went on for hours. I told a few of Glen's friends that I was heading back to the house. If they needed anything, they should get in touch with me. His friends all treated me nice and casual as long as Doris wasn't around. It was as though they were afraid of her.

Rita and her friend, Brett and I all headed back to the house. As we were leaving, I spotted Deputy Ryan. I felt better just knowing he was there. He told me he would keep an eye on things and make sure they didn't get out of hand.

We no sooner got into the house than Rita said we needed to talk. They had some stories to tell me about Ravens-Glen. They wished they could have gotten to me sooner.

Rita's boyfriend, Clark, worked for the local newspaper in his city. He'd been there a few years. Rita asked him to check the archives and use Ravens-Glen as the key word. He had a lot of information come up.

There was a lot of death around the mountain throughout the years. A lot of lumberjacks got hurt and a few missing people that were never found. Even a coal mine collapsed in the early nineteen hundreds.

I asked Rita about the last fifteen years or so. I was more interested in the more recent accidents and mishaps.

Clark said there was a double beheading with a sickle about ten years ago. It was an old couple who were tied-up and probably robbed. The 'probably' was because no one knew for sure what they owned but the premises was really in disarray. No one was ever convicted of the murders.

I figured this was Glen's grandparents. No wonder he didn't want to talk about it. According to the story. The family was out and the old couple was home alone. When the family returned they found the couple tied up and blood everywhere. Their heads were on the other side of the room.

I thought about the stained carpet downstairs. They must have not been able to get all the blood out. I wondered what the thieves were after. The place was loaded with antiques. Even though I wasn't into antiques, they must be valuable to the right person.

Clark said, "Two years later, a young housekeeper came up missing. She was never found. Her car was found down at the burg but no one remembered seeing her."

I didn't know anything about a missing sitter. It must have been before Hilda started there.

Clark continued, "About three and a half years ago, there was a fire. Glen's parents were both found dead inside the house. Their bodies were burned to a crisp so the coroner ruled it an accident by fire. I guess the old house had a fireplace and the fire somehow broke out. Mr. and Mrs. Raven were found dead at the bottom of the stairs. The article said that the police thought they were overcome by the smoke and never made it out. "

"Did the article say where Glen, Doris and the boys were at the time?" I asked.

"According to the article they were all out fishing overnight. Glen had taken the boys fishing and Doris went along. It was supposedly an overnight camping trip. I guess they did it quite often. When they returned home, they found the house burned down and the remains of the parents. Again it was ruled an accident and of course they had closed caskets."

"Clark, why do you keep saying supposedly? It doesn't say that in the article."

"Well, Tammy, I read some other unpublished articles about the fire. It was all hearsay so we weren't allowed to publish it. The editor was afraid of possibly being sued. A couple of the firefighters had told our reporter that the burned bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Raven were missing their heads. Not really missing but they were severed. We couldn't find anyone to verify it through normal channels and we went back to the firefighters, but they refused to have it put in print."

"My God, first the grandparents and then the parents, and no witnesses. What about Glen's first wife? How did she die?"

"This is scary, Tammy," said Rita. "She missed the curve and her car went into the river. She drowned in the same location that they found your car. They thought the brake lines were tampered with but couldn't prove it due to the damage to the underside of the vehicle. Of course they ruled it as an accident."

I didn't know what to think. I remembered what Doris had said that awful morning. "It was supposed to be you that left, not Glen. It made me wonder if Doris was behind Glen's wife's accident. I couldn't come out and accuse her. After all, it was her brother that was killed, not me.

My friends said they had to leave but would be back the following weekend to spend a couple of days with me. I thanked them for all the information they found out for me. The last thing my friends told me was to be careful. I do have to admit I was scared but I had to get through this. I was to see Glen's attorney and the insurance company this week. Maybe I could get enough money to move out of here. Before going to bed, I looked out and saw Deputy Ryan coming up to see me. I invited him in for a few minutes.

He had the kindest, nicest smile. It was something I needed right now. He assured me that everything was going to be alright. He would make sure the patrols drove by a couple of times a night and checked the premises. He got up to leave and I thanked him for everything he had done. I wasn't thinking and gave him a hug. I quickly stepped back and apologized, but he just smiled and said it was okay; in fact, it was better than okay. He left and I popped a couple of sleeping pills and went to sleep.

The next day I talked to the attorney and he said that the correct papers were all being filed. It would be at least a couple of weeks before he would have any answers about the estate and accounts and so on. He told me I could stay at the house at least till the wills were read. I didn't have any money of my own except my paycheck. There was no place for me to go; I had to stay there until I could get enough money to move out.

During the week, I didn't see much of the boys. I figured Doris was keeping them under lock and key and away from me. A couple of times when I knew she wasn't there, I went down to see them. Hilda seemed to be on my side. I had to wonder what she knew or at least what she thought. She wouldn't discuss anything with me but kept a lookout while I talked and played with the twins.

The following weekend, Rita, her boyfriend, and Brett came and visited. They asked me how things were going and I told them I was a mess. I couldn't wait to get some kind of a settlement and move out of the area. I really did like the country but it was just too much for me being alone.

I showed them the house and they all loved it. Rita told me it had so much character. Brett was looking at the antiques and said that they were really old and could be worth a lot. I had to explain to everyone that I didn't know who owned what. The attorney was taking care of it. I would find out in the next couple of weeks. After all Glen and I were only married a few months.

We all took a ride down to the burg. The tavern was busy as always. Everyone was still giving me condolences about Glen. They really weren't such bad people after all. Just kind of back woodsy.

We all got pretty tanked and headed back up to the house. I passed what I thought was a couple of strange cars; no one else seemed to pay attention to them. Rita and her boyfriend said they would share a bed. I told Brett he would have to sleep alone and showed him to his room. I headed for my room and didn't need any pills tonight as I went off to sleep.

The next day, we rode around the countryside so they could see what a beautiful area it was. I took them back to the chapel and cemetery and knelt down and cried over Glen's grave. My emotions and feelings for him were so mixed up. They asked about the beautiful house that Doris and the twins lived in. I told them everything was new and the house was built after his parents house was burned down. They asked me who owned it now and I told them I didn't know. Until the attorney got back with me, I had no idea about what I was going to do. My life was in limbo.

Brett said, "I won't be staying tonight. I've got to head back because I've got a date. I had first seen her at the Halloween party that we all went to last year. She was dressed as a witch. Her name was Lucille. The next time I saw her was when she came into the bank. She worked for the phone company."

I really had to wonder if it was the woman Glen was screwing at the party, or the woman he slapped at the office. Brett really seemed happy and I wasn't going to ruin it for him. We would probably find out in the future if they stayed together.

Brett mentioned that they were getting pretty serious and she just might be the one. He told me that her only problem was jealousy. She hated it when he talked about other women. He told her that he was coming to West Virginia to visit old friends and would be back Saturday to take her out. He even offered to bring her along but she said, "No," she had to work.

"I did asked her if she knew Glen Raven and she said she did, but didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to upset her so I never mentioned Glen again to her."

I opened the door and, as he was leaving, I gave him a kiss goodbye. It was just a friendly kiss to an old friend. I said goodbye and we held hands as he walked over to his car. He was a good friend. I was glad he finally found someone.

A little while later we heard sirens coming up the hill. It was Deputy Ryan and another deputy. He asked if they could come in. I looked down at the other house and saw Doris standing on her porch looking up at us, the light shining from behind her. The two officers came in and looked sadly at me.

"Your friend, Brett Cain, was killed down near the burg. He was off to the side of the road and a passerby noticed his car."

I screamed out, "No, no, it's not happening to me again. Death is following me." Ryan grabbed me and shook me.

"Tammy, I'm sorry but we have to ask a few questions."

Rita was crying too. "Deputy, I've been here for two days with Tammy, Clark and Brett. Maybe I can answer any questions you may have. How was Brett killed?"

Ryan looked over at me and then back to Rita. "He was beheaded. There was a sickle next to his headless form on the front seat. He might have known the person because he pulled off the road. We can't say for sure, but we don't think he knew what was coming."

I was crying harder, almost hysterical as Rita put her arms around me and held me.

"Can one of you tell me what you did and who all you saw the last two days? We are trying to figure who would have possibly done this and why."

Clark told Ryan everything we did and pretty much who we saw the last two days. He told the deputy that Brett was just headed home to see his girlfriend. All we know is her name is Lucille and she works for the phone company. The way he was talking about her he was in love with her. None of us knew her.

Ryan looked at me again and said, "I might know her. Glen dated a woman named Lucille before he met you, Tammy. Did you know that?"

"I know he dated but we both said our past would stay our past. I heard of Lucille but never met her. I wouldn't know her if I saw her."

"I need you all to come down tomorrow morning before going back to Ohio. I hate to say this, Tammy, but I need you to not leave town without our knowledge and permission. Since you know him and were the last to see him alive, we have to watch over you."

"God, Ryan, surely you don't think I did this?"

"No, Tammy, I'm almost sure you didn't but you are a material witness and we need you here."

"Will I be able to go to his funeral, Ryan?"

"Yes, Tammy; in fact, I'll take you myself. By the way, call me Bo; all my friends do," replied Ryan.

Ryan - I mean Bo - said he had to leave and was headed over to talk to Doris. Since she lived so close, maybe she saw something.

Rita, Clark and I headed to the station the next day to fill out statements after a very rough night. None of us slept well. In fact Rita came in and lay with me. It felt so good just to have someone close.

Three days later, Deputy Ryan - I mean, Bo - and I drove to Brett's funeral. If there was a Lucille there, I wouldn't have known who she was. Ryan said that the local police were doing the investigations in Ohio. He hadn't heard if they talked to Lucille or not.

On the way home, we talked and I told him all the stories that I had heard. He told me he had heard most of them also but he had to have proof before accusing anyone of anything. I even told him about seeing Glen with his sister. He pulled over in a rest area and said he needed to tell me some things and didn't want to be driving while he said it.

"We believe Doris is tied up in these accidents or murders, whatever you want to call them. Doris was in a mental ward before Glen's grandparents were killed. It was Glen who convinced the hospital she was ready to come home. According to the records, Glen was her alibi during the grandparents killing. He was seen by dozens of people that day. The same goes for the killing of his parents or the accidental fire, so to speak. He was her alibi that day also."

"My God, do you think she killed Brett?"

"She didn't know him and Hilda swears she was there with her and the boys the whole night."

"What about Glen's death or his wife's?"

"We have no proof. Besides, why would she kill Glen? She really loved him; everyone knew it but you. They've been having sex for years. If anyone had a reason for killing Glen, it was you."

"How can you say that, Bo?"

"I'm just telling you how a jury would see it. Of course there is no proof there either. Everyone knew that Glen was a great driver and knew the road like the back of his hand. We checked the brake line and thought it might have been tampered with, but it was your car, not Glen's."

"Bo, I'm scared. I'm really scared. I think Doris is trying to do me in. Please keep a close watch for me. I have nowhere to go right now and I'm not allowed to leave town."

"Don't worry, Tammy, all the deputies are told to go by your place regularly. I'm not supposed to do this but I'm giving you a gun. Put it under your pillow and use it if you have to."

"A gun? I don't know how to fire a gun, Bo."

"I'm going to show you. Let's go back here and I'll show you how to aim. I'll take all the bullets out right now."

He showed me how to aim and fire the weapon. He took me home and put the bullets back in the gun. He told me to put it under my pillow and keep it close.

The first night back, I was scared to death with the gun under my pillow. I was afraid I was going to shoot myself by accident. The second night I put it in the drawer of the night stand. Surely I could hear someone coming up the stairs and have time to get the gun out.

I would wake up every couple of hours and I could see the patrol car checking out the road from a distance. I was feeling much better now.

I hadn't seen the boys in a couple of days. I was afraid Doris was turning them against me. They were innocent bystanders in a family of turmoil. The third night I couldn't sleep. I think I took too many sleeping pills and finally passed out on the bed.

I looked up and started screaming. There stood Harry and Larry with their cocks out. They jumped on the bed and pulled the covers off of me. They ripped at my nightgown tearing it to sheds. Behind them stood Doris yelling, "Take her boys, fuck the red headed pussy. Tear her apart with your cocks. She killed your brother; fuck her to death."

I was screaming out, "Boys, please don't do this. Please don't hurt me. I loved Glen; I didn't kill him." Just as both boys pounced on me and one of them was getting ready to ram his cock in me, I woke up.

My God, it was a nightmare. I was soaking wet from sweating. I was all rolled up in the blankets and had trouble getting up. When my breathing got back to normal, I got up and took a shower. I guess I had enough medication in me that I went back to sleep.

The next morning I was sitting on the porch and looking across the way. I could see Doris' vehicle was gone and saw the boys in the yard. I waved to them and they came over.

"Where have you two been? How come you didn't come and see me? I missed you."

"Doris said you were bad and going to send us away. She said you hurt Glen but we told her we like you and don't think you hurt Glen."

"What did she say then?"

"She got mad at us and made us stay in the house."

"Where is she now?"

"Don't know. Hilda said we could come see you as long as we don't tell Doris."

"I know it's still early but would you boys like some ice cream?"

Of course they said yes and I called over to Hilda to make sure it was okay. I wanted to have them there. I needed to get over the nightmare I had about them. I had to meet my fears, even though it was a dream. The boys were happy and after eating their ice cream I told them they better get back home. I didn't want them to get in trouble.

"We like you, Tammy. We like you the best," the boys said as they smiled at me and left.

Wasn't exactly sure what they meant but as long as they liked me, I was happy.

Later that day, Bo stopped by to see me. I told him everything seemed alright, but I still wanted him to keep an eye on the property. I asked him if they made any progress on either Glen's or Brett's death.

He told me that someone might have messed with the brakes on my car. It looked like my brake lines were severed but only enough for a slow leak. That way it wouldn't be noticed by the driver till they were headed down the mountain and too late to do much about it. Bo did say that all the accidents and murder cases were staying open till solved.

I know he was attracted to me. A woman can sense it. I thought he was a great guy too but I wasn't interested in any relationships right now. I did my best to put Bo out of my mind except as a deputy and friend.

Before going to bed that night I took a sleeping pill and checked the night stand to make sure the gun was there. I nodded off to sleep. I heard a noise and looked up and there stood Doris in a nightgown holding a sickle with her arm raised. I started screaming and wanted to wake up. I didn't want another nightmare. The problem was, I was awake and Doris was standing there with a sickle in her hand. I wasn't dreaming this time. I went to move to the night stand to get the gun but I had to move the other way quickly as Doris swung the sickle at my head.

I screamed out over and over. "Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to me?" I rolled off the bed and hovered over in the corner waiting for my fate.

"You took my boyfriend, my lover, from me, you slut."

"Doris, he was your brother! Don't you understand?"

"I loved him. First, it was the babysitter, then his first wife Amy, now you. I got rid of them both just as I'm going to get rid of you," she said to me as she kept swinging the sickle at me.

I screamed and the next thing I saw was the twins bursting into the room and grabbing Doris. The sickle flew out of her hands. I moved quickly trying to get to the night stand when she grabbed my ankle and I fell. She went for the sickle but one of the boys beat her to it. He raised it and brought it down on her back cutting her wide open.

I saw a patrolman in the doorway aiming his gun at one of the boys.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot! He saved my life. Please don't shoot." Bo had followed the first patrolman in. He told him it was alright, and not to shoot. I asked Larry to drop the sickle which he did. The two boys came over and sat next to me. I was crying; I couldn't stop.

"We like you, Tammy, and we saw Doris take the sickle and came over here. Glen told us to watch over you when we first saw you. We did what Glen said. Is Doris dead now too, Tammy?"

I hugged both boys and kissed them on the forehead. Bo said he would have to take the boys in. He didn't have a choice.

"Ryan, the boys saved my life. You can't put them in a jail cell. Please, Ryan, see what you can do."

The boys started crying. They said they didn't want to go to jail. By this time, there were two ambulances there: one to take Doris's body and the other to take me to the hospital. I never noticed it but Doris must have cut my arm and I was bleeding pretty bad. I must have lost a lot of blood as I passed out.

I awoke hours later in the hospital. The nurse told me I had been through a lot and to lie still.

"Where's Deputy Ryan? Where's the boys? What happened to Doris?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.