Becoming A Slut Wife - Dixie - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Dixie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: The first time she was drugged, but no drugs were needed after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

The worst night of my life was the night I gave myself to a man other than my husband. The best night of my life was when I confessed and my husband forgave me.

I've always been somewhat of a prude. When I was a teen I never kissed a boy until the fifth date, I never allowed a boy to touch my breasts and if a boy put a hand on my leg he got slapped. I had several boyfriends in college, but I made sure that every one of them knew that I was saving myself for marriage. I didn't smoke, I didn't drink and the fastest way to insure that I would never see you again was to swear in my presence.

I went to my marriage bed a virgin and then I underwent a transformation. I was still a prude everywhere else, but I became an absolute sex maniac in my own bedroom. I married a man with some sexual experience (a lot of it apparently) and as he began to teach me everything he knew I became his absolute slut. If Bert wanted me to do something I did it, no questions asked. In the space of three weeks I went from virgin to a woman who would take my husbands cock anywhere he wanted to put it. I loved sucking his cock, I loved it when he fucked me in my ass, went wild when he was in my pussy and I went absolutely nuts when he ate my pussy. When he got home from work more often than not I was naked and waiting for him and that was something that never wore off. Six years into our marriage I still couldn't keep my hands off of him.

I took a lot of ribbing from my girlfriends over the fact that I had waited so much longer than they did to 'give it up' but I still think it was worth it. After six years of marriage I'm getting screwed almost every night and most of them are complaining about only getting laid twice and sometimes three times a week. I can't prove that my saving myself for marriage is responsible for my continued great sex life, but I believe it. Most of my friends lost their virginity by the time they were sixteen while I waited until I was twenty-two. I think they were jaded by the time they got married and it showed in their attitudes and approach to sex. Bert says nothing turns a guy off more than thinking a girl is just going through the motions to get it over with. I think my friends are looking at it as a chore. You know about chores, right? You don't want to do them and so you put them off until you finally have to do them and that's what I think was happening between my friends and their husbands.


My company Christmas party was held on a Tuesday night during the second week of December. Bert couldn't go with me because of his work schedule and not going was not an option for me. Parties at my company were more political events than social ones and to not attend was detrimental to your career. Besides, the annual bonuses were handed out at that party and I need to know how much mine was so I would know what I had to work with when I went shopping for Bert's Christmas present.

The luck of the draw put me at a table with two couples and Brad and Charlie. Brad and Charlie were both single and Charlie was my section leader. When I sat down Charlie asked me what I was drinking and I told him anything that was non-alcoholic and he got up to get me a drink. When he came back he handed me a glass of orange juice, "I had them put a little juice from the bottle of maraschino cherries in it so it would have a slightly tart taste."

I sipped it and it wasn't bad. We had dinner and Brad and Charlie kept my glass full of juice and they kept putting weird things in it to keep it from tasting like plain old OJ. What I didn't learn until later, much later, was that what they were doing was doctoring the juice to hide the taste of the vodka they were lacing the drink with.

When dinner was over we sat through the speeches given by the CEO, the VP of this and the regional manager of that and anyone else who was deemed important enough to have something to say and then the bonus checks were handed out. I looked at mine and was surprised to see that it was almost three times more than I had thought it would be. Charlie saw the look on my face, "I gave you a pretty good evaluation. You deserved it, but even though you earned it on your own I still think you should thank me by giving me this dance."

The band had started playing and I do love to dance and so I went out onto the floor with him. When I got back Brad had me a fresh drink and then I had to dance with him and then Charlie wanted to dance again. I began to feel a little light-headed; I was hot and felt flushed, but I was having a good time and I thought that it might be the temperature of the room combined with some of the fast dances that were the cause.

More O.J and more dances and then I wasn't clear headed anymore. I heard snatches of conversations that I didn't understand, at least not until later. "... ready yet?" "... just a little mo..." "... room here?" "Got it this morni..." Then I was in an elevator and being held up by two men; Brad and Charlie I thought, but I wasn't really sure. I was picked up and carried down a long hallway and then I was lying on a bed and staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. My head was swimming and voices were drifting in and out, "She is nice and..." "... long time for this" "Call it." "Heads" "You lucky bas..." I felt my legs being pulled apart, but I didn't know what was happening until I felt the hardness pushing into me.


How had I gotten home? I didn't remember Bert undressing me, but he must have. How else could he put himself in me? A voice, not Bert's, but a man's voice, "God is she tight." The hardness moved into me, a mouth fastened itself to mine and another mouth closed on my breast and fingers teased the nipple on my other breast. The hardness was insistent now, pushing and seeking to find something and I heard loud moaning sounds and then I realized that they were coming from me.

My body was responding to the attention it was getting form Bert's hands and mouth and I slowly realized that the hardness was Bert's cock and that he was making love to me. A voice floated into my head, "Jesus, we just have to get some of this when she is sober." "We will find a way." I was out of it, but my body knew what was happening to it and my legs hooked behind Bert and my ass hunched up at him. Something was pushing at my mouth and then hands captured my twisting and turning head and held it still while Bert pushed his cock into my mouth. How could this be? How could Bert be in my pussy and my mouth at the same time? Oh God, what was happening to me?

Voices again, "... room service for coffee." "... sobered up." Then my pussy was flooded with warmth and the hardness in me left me and then the cock in my mouth left me and suddenly I felt hardness pushing into me again. Things were a little clearer now and I knew that the cock in my mouth had just invaded my pussy. How could Bert do all this? Moments later another cock pushed at my mouth and it was wet and sticky and I knew the taste. It must have been the one that was just in my pussy. The cock in my pussy was driving hard and I was responding with kicking legs and loud moans. Some of the fog lifted from my eyes and I saw Charley looking down at me. Why was Bert letting Charlie fuck me? Was this all just a dream - a nightmare? Charlie was breathing hard, "Here it comes sweetie, here it comes" and again I felt a flood of warmth in the lower part of my body. The cock in my mouth left me and then I felt another one enter me. The one that had just left my mouth? I lifted my head and looked around for Bert, but he wasn't there. I was nude - how did that happen? Why was Charlie naked and standing there looking at Brad fucking me? How did Brad get on me?

There was a knock at the door and Brad opened the door to find the room service waiter standing there with a cart. The waiter's eyes met mine and I saw the hunger in them. He pushed his cart into the room and as Charlie signed the bill he saw the way the waiter was looking at me and he said, "If you have the time, she's your tip."

The waiter started to strip as I leaned on my elbows and watched. The fog was lifting and I saw what was happening; how it happened escaped me, but I knew that I had just been fucked by two men and they had just given me to a third. The waiter was naked now and walking toward me and I could not take my eyes off of his black cock. By now I was fully aware that Brad and Charley had fucked me, but I hadn't seen them do it. But I saw the waiters cock; I saw it coming toward me and I laid back and spread my legs and waited for it. I didn't protest, I didn't scream or fight, I just waited there for the waiter to put it in me. As he entered me I heard myself say, "That's it, put it in me, that's it, fuck me now, please fuck me."

When the waiter was gone Charley and Brad did me again and then they poured black coffee into me until I was fully aware of my surroundings; my nakedness, their nakedness and the two erect cocks just waiting to be used again. They confessed to me what they had done and Charley said, "But we are not apologizing. We have both wanted you since the day you hired on and tonight we took a shot and got lucky."

Brad grinned and said, "And it was worth the wait" as he pushed me back on the bed and moved between my legs.

"Wait!" I said as I reached for the bedside phone. I called home and when Bert answered I said, "I'm sorry honey, but I tried a few mixed drinks tonight and I don't think I'm in any shape to drive home. I got a room at the hotel. I think I'm all right baby, but I don't want to take a..." at that point in the conversation Brad drove home and I moaned. "Nothing honey, just my head hurts a little." Brad was picking up speed and I managed to tell Bert that I loved him and hang up before he had a chance to hear me cry out, "Oh yes, oh god yes, fuck me, please fuck me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.