Gold & Silver - Cover

Gold & Silver

Copyright© 2006 by Morgan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story follows "Susan & Jake NIS", but it's not necessary to read it to enjoy this one. It's my first new posting in a while, so I hope my readers enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Spanking   Harem   Black Couple  

There’s nothing quite as nice as sleeping in the arms of a beautiful young woman. And Marty’s natural scent was utterly lovely.

In the middle of the night — or, more accurately, very early in the morning — I was partially awakened by a little girl standing at the foot of the bed, crying. Although all the lights in the room were out, the curtains were open and there was a lovely full moon that night. Through the fog of sleep I heard the girl whisper, “I’m scared.”

Although I didn’t remember it, I guess I must have lifted her up and put her in the bed between Marty and me. Vaguely, I noticed that she was still clutching Snuffles. In moments I was again sound asleep.

I awakened in the morning with a lovely but strange scent in my nostrils. I just lay there with my eyes still closed trying to place it, and finally I did. It was the lovely scent of spring flowers. I finally opened my eyes and realized I was sleeping on my left side and was spooned up against Missy who, in turn, was spooned up against Marty. The little girl had her hand cupping Marty’s right breast and my hand was over hers.

I just couldn’t resist. I pulled her golden blonde hair back from her ear and very gently kissed it. The girl wriggled against me in delight and opened her eyes.

“Good morning, ma’am,” she whispered.

“Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?”

Again she gently wriggled in my arms and replied, “I’ve never slept any better.” Then her eyes beetled and she asked, “But ... but why don’t you have any hair down here?” In the gentlest way possible, she stroked my bare slit.

“Do you like it?” I countered.

“It feels so utterly soft and smooth. But what does it feel like?”

“I’m sure it feels the same way you do.” I checked the time and was amazed to find it was nearly eight o’clock. I guess that was the result of the late night.

“Come on, sweetie. It’s time to get up and get going.”

I went to lift Missy out of bed, but before she would permit that, she carefully placed Snuffles against Marty’s breast and pulled the covers up to her head. Only then did she reach out her arms to me. I guess I really must have been strong by that time because I was able to lift and carry her like a feather. It helped that she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her to our bathroom.

While still in my arms, Missy looked around and gaped. “My goodness!” she exclaimed. “This ... this is enormous!”

“It’s fair-sized,” I agreed. Putting her down on her feet, I led her into our shower. No sooner had I put her down then Marty appeared.

Clearly, Missy was far more with it that morning than she had been the night before. Furthermore, I realized, it was the first time she had ever seen Marty and me together, naked. Very gently, she reached out and fondled my tit with one hand and Marty’s with the other. “You two are utterly perfect!” she pronounced. “Your skin is so soft and smooth ... but you both are pretty muscular, too, aren’t you?”

I glanced at Marty and was barely able to stifle a giggle. I’m pretty sure that Maria’s “muscle-bound” comment from the night before had registered. Poor Marty actually looked hurt. With her eyes wide she asked, “Is it really that awful?”

“You’re utterly beautiful!” Missy replied. After a pause she added, “Are ... are you really going to be my mother?”

“I would certainly like to be. And that would make my mother, Cathy, your grandmother. What do you think?”

The girl’s eyes widened and she asked, “Does that mean ... that I can call you ‘Mommy’?”

“You certainly can, and I hope you do!”

The little girl stretched her arms upward, and Marty scooped her up. As soon as she could reach, Missy wrapped her arms around Marty’s neck and really unloaded with a kiss loaded with love and joy. Clearly it affected Marty; my daughter leaned back against the shower’s tiled wall and I’m sure it was to keep from falling on her face.

Finally, Missy ended her lip-lock and moved just far enough away to be able to speak. “I love you, Mommy,” she whispered. “I love you so very much.”

That was enough of that. Marty put Missy down and we continued our shower. From there we went to the bathtub and gently coated Missy’s body with the musk oil floating on the surface. When I kissed her, my nostrils were filled with that beautiful scent of spring flowers I had smelled earlier, but now it was strongly enhanced by the reinforcing action of the musk oil.

While Marty started on her hair, I gave Missy the first massage of her life. She loved it, and so did I. I found — no surprise — that she still had knotted muscles in her shoulders and neck from the tension and fear she had been under.

When the two of us returned to the bedroom, I looked and laughed. First, there was Snuffles in the bed by itself with the covers pulled up around its neck. Obviously, that had been Marty’s work when she got up. Sitting on the foot of the bed were panties, a pair of blue shorts, a T-shirt, and socks and sneakers, all apparently in Missy’s sizes. I just shook my head. Obviously someone — probably Maria — had gotten up early and gone shopping so the girl would have something to wear.

Would you believe it? Marty and I actually dressed, too.

In the kitchen we found the other four members of our household dressed and waiting. JJ immediately put a plate of something on the table for Missy who began to eat. Unlike the night before, I was certain that whatever it was was suitable for a starving child.

While Missy was eating, Marty filled the others in on the events of the previous night. When she told them of our appointment with Judge Robbins at three-thirty, I said that I thought all of us should be in the courtroom together.

JJ, who was standing at the range, was wearing shorts and a crop-top cut off just below her nipples like Maria’s. “You mean...” she said with her eyes wide, “I’ll have to wear... clothes? Yuck!” But then she grinned and added, “But for Missy, anything!”

“Thank you so much for the clothes,” Missy said softly. “They’re the first clothes I’ve ever had.”

“You mean the first new clothes, don’t you?” I corrected.

“No, Gram. The first clothes. Back home, we weren’t allowed to wear anything.” Then her face fell as she added, “It got pretty tough in the winter, sometimes.” After pausing she added, “That’s why I got in bed between you and Mommy last night. We had to sleep together or we might freeze to death.” Again there was a pause and she added, “Some of the kids did.”

I felt like I was about to vomit.

Finishing breakfast, Marty announced that it was time for us to go shopping for Missy. She needed something nice to wear to court.

We quickly dressed and rejoined Missy downstairs. In the meantime, she had consumed more food JJ had prepared for her. The poor kid was going to spend most of her time for the first weeks with us just eating.

Jim was waiting for us by the front door. He opened it as we approached and I saw that the silver Rolls was sitting in the drive, idling. “Isn’t that overdoing it, bigtime?” I asked.

“No, Cathy, it’s not. After all, you’re going to buy a spring dress for Missy. But now all they’re showing are summer things. Their spring clothes are long gone.”

“And... ?”

“Although the stores get rid of one season’s clothes before the start of the next, there are exceptions,” he said. “For example, their very best and most expensive items are usually classics. Rather than put them out on clearance and get cents on the dollar, many top stores just put them away to be brought out the following year. That’s what I’m counting on. Coupled, of course, with Marty’s inimitable powers of persuasion.”

I giggled and asked, “And how much is her ‘persuasion’ likely to cost?”

“You two can afford it,” he replied without answering my question.

He opened the rear door of the Rolls and Marty scrambled in. She was followed by Missy and then me. I really have to say that the sound of the Rolls’ rear door closing reminded me of a vault door slamming shut.

Once in the car, I found Missy looking around in utter amazement. “This is a car?” she asked, utterly bewildered.

“Don’t you like it?” Marty asked.

“Of course I do!” the girl declared. “It’s ... it’s unreal! It’s just so utterly gorgeous!”

What a wonderful little girl!

Jim pulled up in front of the most exclusive — and expensive — children’s-wear store in Tidewater. The fact that we were in a No Parking zone didn’t faze him a bit. I suppose our generous contributions to the local Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association really didn’t hurt.

Into the store we went with Marty — as usual — taking charge. First, she asked for the manager. When she appeared, Marty said we were looking for a lovely spring dress for Missy. Clearly, the woman was about to say that all they were showing at the time were summer items.

Before she could utter a word, Marty asked, “How much would you need to start going through the spring items you’ve just put away to find something nice for my daughter... ?” As she asked the question, she had opened her purse, taken out a wad of $100 bills, and had begun slowly counting them.

The woman’s eyes bugged as large as dinner plates.

“How about ten of these... ?” Marty asked as she fanned out the crisp new bills.

The poor woman was speechless. All she could do was nod her head which she did with increasing frequency.

“A nice spring dress for my daughter?”

“Yes, ma’am. Right away!” With that she gave orders to the other women to close the store. Since the store had just opened, there were only two other customers present. The manager gave each of them a card on their way out indicating they would get a 50 percent discount on their next purchase.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.