Paperboy - Cover

Paperboy

by Martin Young

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Erotica Sex Story: Mrs. Thompson's paper hadn't been delivered and it was making her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry. She decided to call the distribution centre and give them hell. Little did she know how that call would affect not only her, but her entire family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Pregnancy   .

A Few Words from the Author

I wrote most of this little story the same day some terrorists were caught planning to blow up some planes between the UK and the US. That little incident caused me to be stuck at London City Airport for an extra day with nothing to do but write on my laptop.

The story is vaguely inspired by the old arcade game Paperboy, which I must have lost a fortune to. As always feedback is appreciated, but if it doesn't contain some kind of critique don't bother. I know my story isn't perfect and if you can't find anything wrong with it then you are either too kind and / or too oblivious, and I won't believe a word you write.

Disclaimer

Absolutely nothing in this story is true, realistic or possible (well maybe possible but at least highly unlikely). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead and past, current or future events are purely coincidental. No animals or humans were knowingly mistreated, abused, killed or resurrected in the process of writing and posting this story on the internet. If any ethnic minorities, religious groups, aliens, humans, intelligent animals or plants are offended by this story, it is not intended by the author. This story may contain explicit description of, or advocate one or the following: adultery, morbid violence, bad spelling and grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts, obscure references to popular culture, things that Bill Clinton would not call sex, the consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs, hidden messages, or even 50 Ft. squirrels. But then again, it may not. Who knows? Also any resemblance to fictional characters and events are based on true fictional persons and incidents. Any violation of international copyright law is small, deliberate and actually not punishable according to my country's freedom of speech act. If this causes any trouble for those hosting the story, the story will be retracted and hosted elsewhere where it causes no problem. Do not read this story near an open flame or in a toxic environment. Please remain seated until each page has come to a complete stop. For best result and the greatest enjoyment, avoid doing stupid things when reading this story. If you actually paid to read this story you are gullible and should support charities like the Fictional Character Relief Fund or the Anti-Dihydrogen Monoxide Coalition.

Copyright 2006 Martin Young. All rights reserved. Permission for any use other than personal must be requested from the author. Do not repost without permission.


I got out of bed at 6 AM to make my husband breakfast as usual. Quarter to seven he left for work and I had half an hour before I had to wake the children up for school. It was part of my daily routine. As usual I couldn't make any ruckus because that would wake the children up early and they wouldn't like that. Instead I just poured myself a cup of coffee as I do every morning. Still wearing the robe I went to get the morning paper exactly as usual.

But this morning the paper wasn't there. I looked everywhere, even in the little bush by the door, but no paper. I felt confused. Reading The Daily Sun with my first cup of coffee had been my ritual for the last decade. At first I didn't know what to do, it was like the world had been turned upside down. Well I may be exaggerating a bit but it was really upsetting and strange. In the end I read some old home improvement magazines, but it wasn't the same. I really missed my paper.

I could feel the rage building up in me. I used to have a fierce temper but after I got married I thought I had calmed down. All that rage had just been bottling up, waiting to be released. Jack and Jill, they are my children, noticed my anger and stayed clear of me until they could leave for school. As soon as they had left the house I quickly dug up an old bill and called the distribution company. The poor receptionist didn't know what hit her. I think I almost made her cry and I bet she felt a bit relieved when I demanded to speak with the manager.

"Yes, Ma'am. We are really sorry, Ma'am," the manager said after I had released my full rage upon him. "But you know how kids are these days. We try to hire those that seem reliable but you know how it is, Ma'am. I will talk to the boy myself and make sure it doesn't happen again."

Satisfied I hung up the phone. It felt really good to release all that anger and in retrospect I think I welcomed the little break from my usual routine. In fact I think it was at that moment I realised how boring my life had become. Every day was the same. My husband leaves early and comes home late because he wants to get that promotion, my children were becoming teenagers and didn't want to spend time with their mother and I hadn't spoke with my old friends in years.

Regardless of my insight I went on with my regular routine. Since I only work part time at a flower shop I didn't have to be in until lunchtime. It

didn't pay well but it was a great job that suited my housewife lifestyle.

That day I did my daily cleaning, started the washing machine, made some last minute shopping at the supermarket and made preparations for dinner so that everything would be ready when I got home from work. My husband didn't like waiting so I always prepared things in advance, just in case he might arrive home early for a change.

The following morning the Daily Sun was there as usual and I quickly forgot yesterday's disappointment. I had just opened up the paper and started on my first cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. A bit surprised I wondered who it might be and when I opened the door I was none the wiser. A boy, fifteen, maybe sixteen years old with fiery red hair stood there looking down at his shoes.

"Mrs. Thompson?" he asked a bit hesitant.

"Yes." I answered still trying to figure out who this boy might be. He was a few years too old to be a friend of Jack or Jill's, but I still knew I had seen this boy somewhere before.

"My name is Sebastian Cooksey, but everyone calls me Stormy. I'm the one who delivers the newspapers in the area," he said obviously troubled by speaking with me. "Mr. Williams at the distribution centre read me the riot act this morning because you didn't get your copy of The Daily Sun yesterday. I just wanted to come over and apologise personally. I have no idea how this could have happened. I could have sworn I threw a paper here yesterday. Once again I'm really sorry. Mr. Williams said you were really angry and I'm really sorry if I ruined your day."

I felt sorry for the kid. He had still not looked up from his shoes and it was rather obvious that he was telling the truth. I had overreacted yesterday and this kid had been suffering because of it.

"No, I'm the one who is sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble. I was just disappointed for not getting my paper. Say, you wouldn't want a glass of milk or something?"

The kid looked at me with his green eyes and smiled. It was one of those smiles that could make even a callous person's heart melt.

"Thank you Ma'am, unless it's too much of a bother. I just finished my rounds and I wouldn't say no to a glass of milk," Stormy answered.

"You'll have to keep quiet though," I said. "My husband has left for work but the kids are still asleep and I don't want to wake them."

He just nodded in reply.

"Is milk okay or would you rather have coffee?"

"Coffee," he answered. "It's so cold this time of year that I need something warm."

He tried to act so serious and grown up that I couldn't help smiling at him.

"Would you like a cinnamon roll? I made them only yesterday."

I didn't wait for an answer but instead put some rolls on the table. It was the least I could for the kid I'd unintentionally given a hard time. I poured him a cup of coffee and filled my own cup before sitting down opposite him at the table.

"Well, Stormy. I guess you're in high school," I asked trying to keep a conversation with him. He had taken a big bite of the roll and being too well brought up to speak with food in his mouth he nodded instead.

"You must get up rather early to deliver the papers before school?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I start my rounds half past five but I'm always done by now. After that I go home, sleep for an hour or so before heading off for school."

"I doesn't sound like you've got time for real breakfast."

"No, Ma'am. I guess I'm a bit too lazy for that. Usually I just grab a piece of bread or a fruit before heading off."

"What does your mom say about that?"

"Well, she leaves early for work so I don't think she knows."

I nodded in silence. I could only guess what my husband and children would eat, or rather not eat, if I wasn't there for them every morning. Stormy seemed really hungry and he looked lustfully at the last cinnamon roll. I got up and fetched some more rolls and said, "Have some more, I can just make some more."

Stormy smiled at me and said, "I'm really grateful for these rolls, Ma'am. They are truly delicious."

"Look, if you are in no rush why don't you take off that jacket and I'll fix you a real breakfast. I mean it's the least I can do for having you go through all that trouble for me."

"Ma'am, I can't accept that. You have already been too generous already."

"Nonsense. I'm used to making breakfast for four people every morning and a fifth person hardly matters. Now get out of that jacket."

Without waiting for a reply I started to fry some bacon and eggs. In the corner of my eye I could see that he seemed hesitant for a few moments but in the end resigned and took off his jacket. Under his jacket he had a tight sweater which made it obvious that he needed to gain a few pounds.

Stormy ate the bacon and eggs like he hadn't eaten in a decade and it felt pleasing to watch him eat. I took a good look at Story and the best description of him is that he looked like a nice person. He wasn't particularly handsome, but he had that gentle and honest aura that made it hard for anyone to dislike him. Stormy was quite tall for his age but if he removed his sweater I bet one could easily see the ribs on his skinny body. His fiery red hair was pointing in every direction and his bright green eyes made a sharp contrast against his pale skin. Even though he tried to act so serious he looked so young that I don't even think that he had started to shave yet.

He finished the bacon and eggs quickly and headed towards the sink with the plate.

"Don't bother with that. I'll have to do the dishes after my kids in a short while and one more plate won't make any difference."

"But I want to help, Ma'am," he answered stubbornly.

I gave him a harsh look and his resolve crumbled before my eyes. He left the plate on the sink and said, "Ma'am you are truly an angel. If you ever need any help with some odd jobs don't hesitate to ask, I'll gladly help."

We chatted for a couple of minutes before he had to leave. When the door closed behind him I felt sad. I had liked having him for company, his youthful seriousness and how he talked to me like I was someone special. I smiled to myself and thought it wouldn't be so many years before Jack and Jill were Stormy's age. I certainly would make sure that they got a real breakfast before leaving for school.

I thought about Stormy. He had mentioned that his mom started working early but he hadn't mentioned his dad, perhaps there was none. That would explain his seriousness, he wanted to act like the man of his house. I was kind of impressed by Stormy being a paperboy, hard work was what made kids into adults. I remembered how I used to work for the local baker, making some extra money to buy records. Unfortunately it was becoming uncommon for kids to work. I guess it was just too easy to get money from your parents, especially if they were divorced, when they just wanted to outbribe the other. I pictured Stormy's serious face before me and smiled again. He really seemed like a nice kid.

Over the next few days I occasionally thought about Stormy, mostly out of curiosity. I hadn't told my husband about him, mostly because I knew he would be mad at me for calling the distribution centre to complain. I really hoped that Stormy hadn't lost his job.

It was a real surprise when he walked through the door of the flower shop I worked in. I think he was even more surprised than I was.

"Mrs. Thompson?" he said a bit baffled. "I didn't know you worked here. How are you, Ma'am?"

"Just fine Stormy, just fine," I answered with a smile on my lips.

Without even realising it I brought my hand up and adjusted my hair, perhaps I wanted Stormy to know I didn't wander around in a worn out robe every morning.

"How is it going with your work? I didn't get you fired, did I?"

"No, Ma'am. And if I did get fired it wouldn't be because of that. I kind of managed to get into trouble all by myself."

"What happened?"

"Well I slipped when throwing a paper and managed to break a window. Mr. Williams was furious and said he would fire me until he found out that Mr. Martin wasn't a subscriber. Then he just said that I should only deliver papers to those on my list and told me not to worry about Mr. Martin. I don't know what happened but Mr. Williams must have fed him some cock and bull story to con him into subscribing. The next day Mr. Martin seemed scared of me and had bought two subscriptions."

I couldn't help but laugh when I thought about what could have happened. Stormy started to laugh as well and he had the nicest smile, one of those that could sell a lot of toothpaste.

"So are you looking for some flowers for your girlfriend?" I asked with a teasing tone in my voice.

"No, actually I'm getting some for my mother. She is going through a rough time and needs some cheering up," Stormy answered with his youthful seriousness but I could see that he was trying to hide a sad expression. Knowing that nothing good will come out of prying I let the matter drop.

"Do you want to flaunt or will you settle for something more discrete?"

"There is no need to flaunt and besides I haven't got the money. No, I'm looking for something cheerful that's not too expensive."

"Then I suggest one of these," I said and pointed to some pre-made bouquets. "They are probably the most priceworthy flowers we've got in here."

Stormy picked up a bouquet consisting of pink roses, carnations and gerbera daisies. I really approved of his choice. It was one of the prettiest bouquets and I just knew that his mother would be happy getting flowers like that.

"An excellent choice," I said and started to wrap the flowers.

"How much?" he asked.

I guessed that Stormy didn't have a lot of money so I decided to give him the employee discount. It was the least I could do. I named the amount and even though he didn't say anything the look in his eyes told me that he had expected it to cost less. Without any hesitation Stormy dug deep into his pockets and handed me the money. Stormy thanked me for the help and then he hesitated like he didn't want to leave.

"Ma'am," he started hesitantly. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm really grateful for that breakfast last week. It was very kind of you and if I had known that you were on your way to work I wouldn't have taken up your time."

"Don't be silly, Stormy," I said. "I only work here in the afternoon and I really enjoyed your company at the breakfast table. It's the loneliest time of the day for me. Whenever you feel like it you can just drop by," I said without thinking.

His face brightened up.

"You mean that ma'am? You really mean that?"

"Of course I do. How about tomorrow?"

He was taken aback but it was too late to retract my offer.

"Maybe I will, ma'am," he answered happily. "Maybe I will."

I felt excited the rest of the day without really knowing why. With all the stress from getting home and fixing diner for my husband and our children I quickly forgot about Stormy. But later that night when my husband had already fallen asleep, my thoughts wandered back to Stormy. Suddenly I felt nervous. It didn't feel right for a woman my age inviting a boy his age over, and I just knew he would come tomorrow. Heck, he was just a few years older than my children. But why should I be nervous? It wasn't like we planned to do something indecent. He would get some breakfast and I would get some company. Nonetheless my husband would probably not like that I invited that kid over. He would probably say that I was embarrassing myself and that I should spend time with people my age instead. Too bad that I hardly knew anyone my age anymore. I loved my husband and in the end I decided that the solution was not to tell him about Stormy. He wouldn't understand how lonely and bored I was anyway.

When morning came I automatically dressed in a blouse and pair of jeans instead of putting on my old robe. I spent some extra minutes brushing my hair and at breakfast my husband looked questionably at me. Without knowing why I lied to him.

"I have to run some errands early this morning," I said and immediately after the words had left my mouth I became nervous. Why had I lied? I never lied to my husband. Sure I had withheld information, but never lied. This was all so stupid. It was not like I was planning some dire deeds. My husband seemed satisfied with my answer and didn't ask any more questions, but I felt bad about it the entire morning.

When the doorbell rang at a quarter past seven I wasn't the least surprised. I only hesitated for a short moment before I opened the door. He was standing there with the same jacket as yesterday and the same wild red hair. His face showed a mix of happiness and fatigue and I could feel my heart beating faster. Why was I so nervous? I looked at his wondering if I actually should invite him in but at the same time feeling an urge to do so.

"Hi Stormy. Come on in," I said. "I must say that I'm a bit surprised that you are taking the time to visit an old woman like me."

"Ma'am, you... you're not old," was all Stormy managed to say.

I laughed at his nervousness and immediately forgot about my plan to tell him I had too much too do to invite him. I just liked him, that was all there was to it. When Stormy entered the kitchen he removed his jacket and I poured us both a cup of coffee. We sat down and I think that both of us waited for the other one to start up the conversation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.