The Canine Caper
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Rose Noire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting laid can be accomplished in so many odd circumstances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Interracial   Masturbation  

I was beginning the second mile of my run, when Tyson got loose. I'd stumbled on a stone or something, and was struggling to regain my balance when he pulled the leash from out of my grasp. Tyson is a well-muscled, Great Pyrenees mix. I took off after him just as he entered the woods about an eighth of a mile in from the jogging path.

The light was filtered and the semi darkness made it difficult for me to follow Tyson. Thankfully he was a light-colored dog. I ran after him as quickly as possible, but succeeded only in keeping him just within sight. After several minutes of running I came into a clearing. I was surprised by what I saw there. There were two other dogs in the clearing. One was a wolf hybrid and the other was of indeterminate breeding, a mutt. The two dogs were fucking.

Well, I'd never seen a dog screw before and decided to watch from the edge of the clearing. Tyson circled around the two then became decidedly aggressive. The mutt was only two-thirds Tyson's size. It became apparent his presence was no longer welcomed, so the dog took off and stopped at the other side of the clearing. Tyson and the bitch began sniffing around each other, then Tyson mounted her. I stood there fascinated when I realized my twat was aching. So, I sprawled on the ground with my hand between my thighs and my chin resting on my other arm so I could continue watching the dogs.

My fingers rubbed through the spandex pants I wore and I ground my hips against my hand. It'd been a few months since I had broken up with Dexter and moved to Raleigh. I tried to staunch my needs with regular diddling and the shower head. That was a god send. I'd stand with my back against the wall of the shower and turn the shower on full stream, then I'd set the nozzle for the most concentrated flow. I'd spread my legs a bit and allow that intense spray to hit my clit. My other hand would play with my nipples while my legs became more and more shaky. Soon I'd have the most rewarding orgasm. It'd do for a while, but I was up to four times a day getting myself off and would be soon looking for a partner.

I had been concentrating so much on the display before me I hadn't noticed someone else enter the clearing. I heard a twig snap not far to my right and I started. I ceased manipulating my crotch, but was reluctant to remove my hands from it's nest. A couple had entered the clearing and seen me. My face was flushed I'm sure from the recent excitement, but I believe I was blushing, too.

They smiled at me and the female, a tall, coffee-colored girl with dread locks whispered something to her companion. Beneath the tank top he wore, I could see he was nicely muscled. He had blue eyes and very curly brown hair. She was shorter than him by just about two inches. He smiled, looked me over, and then shook his head up and down. I could only guess what was passing between the two of them. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, white square packet which confirmed my suspicions. Well, I'd never done anything like this before, but I shook my head yes and started to stand.

He didn't say anything as he covered the distance between me and them, but he knelt down in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders. The little white package fell to the ground and I could see the outline of a ring through it. I looked up at the woman to see what she was doing. While bringing the straps of my top over my shoulders, he planted his lips on mine. They were very strong lips and full, I responded with a fervor which surprised me at first. His companion dropped to her knees about an arms length from us and watched. While his hands were roaming my body, stroking my nipples, smoothing my flesh, I let my hands fall immediately to his crotch. It'd been a while since I'd gripped a nice firm dick in my hands and I wanted to get a feel for what I could look forward to. The bulge I fondled, filled my hand. I looked into his eyes and could see the depth of his pleasure. The surface of his eyes rippled like swells at the edge of the sea each time I squeezed him. Eventually his tongue found its way over my skin and he was licking me like a child would the frosting bowl.

We paused long enough to get naked and the woman was sitting contented with her hands in her crotch. I hadn't noticed before, but she was wearing skorts and could easily get her fingers beneath the fabric. Her eyes were a carnelian color and shone like the gem itself.

He seated himself on the pile he'd made of his clothes and then seated me on his upright member after having removed the condom from its package and rolled it down the length of his shaft. The meat encased in its prison strained against its fetter. I slid on and was filled with his cock to the balls. It was a very satisfying feeling. I drew my shins under my thighs so I was kneeling. I pulled him to me so my tits were in his face. He obliged me with a tongue licking that was more gentle and more arousing than any Dexter had given me before. But, that was Dexter, and this was now. I began to slide up and down his rod, gripping with my inner muscles so I could control the movement. I felt a finger enter me from behind and the breasts of the other woman massaged my back. She and he locked lips over my left shoulder while I was still climbing his tree. His arms reached around and hugged her, crushing me in between, when I felt his shot within me. With a groan he released me and lay back.

Her hands cupped me from behind and tweaked my nipples. My hand strayed to my now throbbing grotto again and worked to bring me to pitch. Suddenly her hands released me and she came around to the front. Her lover leaned on his elbow, to watch us. She pushed me back and opened my legs. Her eyes flamed as she bowed her head between my legs. I jumped as her tongue touched my clit. It licked the outside then she began to suck the mingled juices from my fucking just moments prior. She returned to playing her tongue over my knob and sucked it as my legs began to shudder and I began to moan. I came violently and lay there throbbing for moments after.

When I finally got up they had begun to dress and I did likewise. We never spoke that day. We parted with a kiss. Tyson was laying beside his new-found friend which turned out to be their dog. They whistled and she loped off after them. Tyson came over to me wagging his tail. Together we went back to the jogging path and I determined to start seeking a partner. There's a wonderful single's bulletin board over at the coffee shop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.