Ice Skater Attacked - Cover

Ice Skater Attacked

by ynyn

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Erotica Sex Story: Young skating phenom is kidnapped and assaulted one morning after practice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   First   Leg Fetish   .

He was at the mall to shop for gifts when he first saw her. She was the eighteen-year-old skating phenom they had talked about on the local news. She was practicing at the rink inside the mall. The young beauty named Martika was a very beautiful girl. The skating outfit she wore was especially nice: A short flowy white skirt, and of course the usual nude colored pantyhose covering the girl's very sexy legs.

Martika had no idea what horror would befall her on this day. When the teen finished her practice and left the ice, his plan was already in effect.

After stalking the girl, he found out her practice routine. Martika practiced six days a week, but Sunday was the only day she practiced before the mall officially opened. THAT is the day he planned out his attack.

He watched from his staked out area just off to the side of the rink. Given that his job was as night janitor at the mall, it was no problem for him to be there. However, his shift ended at 6am, it was now nearly 7am, still two hours before the mall opens. The mall workers do not even arrive until 8am. He had her routine down to a science, she would leave the ice go to the changing area and take off her skates and put on her shoes, and then she would grab her bag and leave out the only exit that was open for her. The same exit led to a dark corner of the parking garage. Not very adept at driving, she always parked in the same spot, just past the dumpsters. Martika parked there because it was the easiest to get out of, and she had already scraped against one of the pillars when she parked closer.

Today, though, she would not be leaving in her car, but rather in his van, which he had parked on the other side of the dumpsters, but moved his van right beside her car after she arrived. His van was ready for his mission, he had soundproofed the entire inside, he had an air mattress in the back, and various cuffs/gags, duct tape, a stun gun, and chlorophyll.

During the night before the big day, he swiped several different articles of clothing to use on his soon to be sex toy.

Martika left the ice and sat on the bench changing out of her skates and putting her shoes on. He watched with lust in his eyes, staring at the sexy skater's well-toned legs and her thighs and her medium sized breasts. All of which looked very hot in her skating costume. As Martika went to the locker room to retrieve her bag, he went into the garage to await his prey.

Martika came walking out of the mall door and as she approached her car, his heart pounded in anticipation. He unlocked the sliding van door and turned the handle, all he had to do was slide it open.

The sexy teen walked between the van and her car and prepared to unlock her door.

He grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth with his hand and dragging her into the van.

"MMMPPPHHHHH!"

He quickly shut the door, and gagged his prize; he then handcuffed the girl on her back on the air mattress. She was his now.

Martika's eyes were wide in fear as the man drove out of the garage, and to his place where he would take her.

Martika lay prone on the mattress, her short skirt looked great on the ice, but in reality was amazingly short, exposing over half of her nylon encased thigh. He kept stealing glances at his prize in the back. He couldn't't wait!

At last he arrived at his place and pulled into his garage, which he had also soundproofed. No one would hear her cries for help.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.