Sam
Chapter 20B

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

It was time to turn to turn up the heat a little on our new friends and see if we couldn't get a rise out of them. I casually leaned over and braced my back against Jake's knee, which he kindly raised to a comfortable position for me.

"You must have some really big trophies," I said to Jake, letting my hand slide down his leg and my fingers rest lightly on the inside of his thigh.

"We've won a few," he said. "But for us it's more about the thrill. Maybe the two of you would like to go out for a ride sometime. It's really exhilarating."

"It's really stupid," I thought to myself.

"I'd be too scared to go out on one of those things!" I said aloud with complete honesty. "You must be very brave!"

Whatever Jake was about to say stuck in his throat when I brushed my fingers lightly up and down his leg. I felt the muscles in his well-muscled thigh twitch under my caress and I slid down lower to better brace my neck on his knee. It also meant my legs were very far apart and our groins were so close I could feel his warmth through the damp fabric.

Bambi picked up the bottle of lotion and reapplied it to her shoulders and her arms. When she got to her chest, Tony fell out of the conversation. It seemed to be taking her a long time to get to her waist.

"So where are you staying?" I asked, indicating the row of houses. I managed to accidentally hook one of my rings with my finger when I pointed. I giggled at my clumsiness, but I hung onto the ring, tugging on it just because it felt good.

"Ummm," Jake started to say, and I swear he forgot the question for a few seconds as he stared at me. "Second house," he said, not even turning his head.

"Nice place?" I asked, flipping my ring up and rubbing my finger around the nipple. It was still very touchy from the sand and I jerked a bit, brushing my pussy against the long lump in Jake's swim trunks. It seemed to be rock hard.

"Very nice," Jake said.

He was down to two-word answers now. I wondered if I could improve on that. I picked up the bottle of lotion that Bambi had conveniently sat down between us and squeezed a drop onto a finger. I used it to sooth my red and swollen nipple.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as the lotion eased the rawness of my tender skin.

All I heard from Jake was his breathing.

"Would you like to do me, Jake?" I asked, waiting for a few second before holding out the bottle of lotion.

"Yes," he said, emphatically and ignoring the bottle.

"I mean, would you squirt some on me?"

"Unhunh!"

That was two one-word answers in a row. Still, Bambi had done better. Tony was silent. I could barely hear his breathing.

I slid up against Jake and rubbed my throbbing pussy against his hard cock through the trunks. He wasn't wearing a jock and I could feel the heat of it quite well. I sat up in his lap, pressed my hard nipples against his chest and breathed huskily as I looked into his eyes.

"I need it!" I hissed, grinding my pussy on his cock. "Quickly!" I jerked like a caught fish and gave a small cry. "Before I burn up!"

Jake began urgently trying to undo the cord in the waistband of his trunks. When he had it loose, he yanked them down just far enough for his cock to pop free. He reached under my butt and jerked the thin band of blue material to one side, exposing my pussy and freeing my hard clit. I raised up enough for him to get lined up. He pulled my hips down and his cock smoothly sheathed itself in my pussy all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, Jake!" I said, rolling my hips to pull his cock as deeply in me as I could. "That feels wonderful! But all I wanted was for you to squirt some suntan lotion on me!"

Jake froze. I wished I had a camera. The look on his face was beyond value.

I was totally proud of myself. I had totally fucked with Jake's head and his cock at the same time. Anytime I can do both at once, I'm a happy camper.

I straddled Jake and used every trick I knew to give him a good time. It was only partially repayment for messing with him — he was really good-looking, too. I didn't even especially care if I came; I just wanted to feel Jake's cock inside me. I wanted him to make my pussy all squishy with his cum. Mostly, I wanted to see his face when he came, to see his expression in that instant of release and surrender.

It didn't take long. Jake was really wound up and my pussy showed his cock no mercy at all. I practically sucked him off with it. When I felt him go rigid under me, I took a grip on his cock and my own reaction so I could watch him in the moment when all our masks and poses drop away and our bodies respond with pure honesty.

I waited for the feeling of his hot cum jetting into me before I collapsed onto him and fell into my own climax. Just before my own moment of candor, I put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "What happened to the telescope, Jake?"

He didn't even react. His cock just went on filling me up with his cream. When it stopped, I heard him say hoarsely, "Dumbass there knocked it over and broke it."

My climax went on longer than Jake's. I leaned back on his knee and let him watch me tremble as my cervix kissed the end of his cock over and over, sucking up all his sweet goo into my womb. It was blissful.

When I wound down enough to think of it, I looked over at Tony and Bambi. Her bikini bottoms were untied on one side and had been pulled halfway off. Tony's cock was sitting between her labia like a wiener in a bun. A big pool of white cream filled her navel and was running over her hips. Apparently Tony had been a gentleman and had pulled out just before he came.

I'd never thought of giving Jake that option. If he had tried, I would have locked my legs around him and forced him to cum in me. It just didn't seem complete without that delicious feeling of hot cream deep inside me. Almost every time it happened, I would climax. I wondered if I hadn't been conditioned to cum when a guy squirted in my pussy. It did seem that that was what almost always happened. It was wonderfully kinky, and I sure hoped it would keep happening that way.

Just to let Jake know I didn't mind him shooting his stuff in me, I went back to massaging his cock with my vaginal muscles. At first, he just lay back on his elbows and smiled at me, no doubt believing it was just involuntary contractions, but when he looked into my eyes and saw by how hard I was concentrating that I was doing it deliberately, he began to pay more attention.

"Mmmmpf," he said, glibly. "That feels good."

"Good. Got any more you can let me have? My pussy just loves it when you feed it. Feel it purring?"

"Oh yes! Don't fucking stop."

"I won't if you don't stop fucking," I said. I didn't really think someone his age would be able to get it up again so quickly, but I was willing to give him every chance to prove me wrong.

It took some effort, but Jake did start to firm up again. While I worked on him, he kind of slumped back and it looked like I was sucking the life out of him. He just stared up at me with this goofy surprised look. I don't think he had ever had a girl do this to him before.

Bambi had to use the more traditional method to revive Tony. She lay on her stomach and sucked his cock with her mouth. When Tony began to squirm, I remembered that Bambi had a very talented tongue and probably knew how to use it on a cock as good as she did on a clit. Tony was going to get hard whether he thought he could or not.

It was a race now to see which of us could get our guy to cum. I was a little unclear on who the winner would be, the one who came first, or the one who came last, but the race was definitely on and I was going to do my best.

"C'mon, Jake," I said, rippling my pussy and squeezing his cock as hard as I could. "My pussy wants some more cream. Please feed my hungry pussy."

That got him going again. He got this funny look in his eyes, then he tried to buck his cock into me by rocking his hips. That really wasn't happening because I was sitting on his lap. All he could do was sit there and take it like a man while I did my Kegel exercises on his cock.

After he was fully-hard again, I let him get on top. Seeing the great job I had done putting the starch back in his cock, he tried to return the favor and impress me with his cocksmanship. He fucked me fast, slow, hard, soft, deep, shallow, and in every position he could manage. I have to admit, he was strong, limber, and very inventive. If I had been awarding points, he would have had a 9.5 for the degree-of-difficulty in some of the positions he put us in.

When Jake turned me on my side and fucked me sideways, I had a chance to check out how Bambi and Tony were doing.

Tony was on top, too. He had his hands planted on the towel, his straight arms behind Bambi's knees, and had forced them up beside her boobs. Her feet were way up in the air. I watched him plunge his cock all the way in and then pull it all the way out again. He waited an instant on each out-stroke with the tip poised, just touching her wet opening, before sliding it back inside. Each time his cock went into her, she made a kind of high, "uh" sound, like the feeling of being filled up with a hard cock was so deliciously great she couldn't stand it.

Bambi had her eyes wide open and she looked at me. Her expression was, I think, partly shock that she was letting a perfect stranger treat her this way, partly surprise that she was enjoying it so much, and partly just pure cock-lust. I wondered if this wasn't her first time with a man since Ben died. She had only mentioned girlfriends to me.

Tony had just dropped to his knees and elbows so he could grind his cock into Bambi when Jake flipped me over and hauled me up on my knees. He pushed my face down on the towel with my ass in the air. I spread my knees to brace and he crammed his cock into me from behind.

Jake had normal-sized balls, but his scrotum hung real low. His balls swung up and hit me right on the clit with each thrust, making me squeak every time from each sudden burst of sensation. But the really interesting thing was when he started touching my anus.

Jake put his thumb right on my wrinkled hole and rubbed it gently around and around. Every few seconds, he would move it down to where his cock slid out of my pussy, to pick up some of my juice before going back to making circles around my butt-hole.

This made me seriously crazy. It was a fantastic feeling, and it became even more fantastic when I wondered if he was doing it because he was thinking of sticking his cock in my ass. Just the anticipation of it was mind-blowing. I didn't know if I really wanted him to do it or not. I kind of did, but I was afraid he might. I was also afraid he wouldn't.

When we started pressing on my slick anus, I felt myself push back instinctively. I hadn't decided if I wanted to go through with this or not, but apparently I wasn't going to get a vote.

When I felt his thumb slip through my sphincter, my butt clenched up all on its own, grabbing his thumb and refusing to let go.

"Damn, baby!" He said. "Ease up a little. I know you want it bad, but let's get you loosened up first. Your ass is even tighter than your snatch."

I think that last was a compliment, but I was too busy thinking about the 'you want it bad' and the 'loosened up' parts to appreciate it. I admit I did want it bad. I certainly wouldn't have let Bud or Jim stick their cocks back there, and Steve was too big, too. Jake, on the other hand, was only the size of most of Bambi's toys, and I thought his cock might just fit without killing me.

From all the different positions he fucked me in, it was obvious that Jake was an adventurous kind of guy. He had probably done this before and so I thought he must know what he was doing. That made me more comfortable with it. When I felt more comfortable, I was able to relax and let him move his hand again. He was really quite gentle about it, too. To keep me excited and distracted, he kept up a steady rhythm with his cock in my pussy while he slowly moved his thumb around and around to stretch-out my other hole.

The excitement was superfluous and the distraction was a total bust. My thoughts were all about what he was about to do to me. I couldn't imagine what his cock would feel like, but if it was going to be anything like his thumb, I was going to like it a lot. When he pressed in deeper, I responded by pushing back, like I was trying to take a crap.

"That's it baby!" He told me, patting my butt affectionately with his free hand. "Just like that. Now just keep doing that. And brace yourself."

Before I could start to worry about needing to brace, he pulled out of my pussy and rammed his cock halfway into my asshole. Then he grabbed my hips and hung on tight.

He was probably smart to do that. The sensation of his cock spearing into my anus set off one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. Even if I had wanted to maintain my cool, it just wouldn't have been possible. The fireworks exploded in my head, my clit, my nipples, and my ass, all at the same time. I went off like a wild horse out of the rodeo gate, bucking and twisting and humping Jakes cock deeper into my butt.

I suppose it must have hurt. It certainly had when Polly cored me with her antique juicer. But the incredible pleasure drowned the pain and washed it away. When Jake reached around and fingered my clit, I think I screamed.

When I came back to myself, I was lying flat with Jake stretched out on my back. His nose was poking the top of my head and his breath sounded like the model steam engine from my physics lab, all hiss and suck, like he was terminally out of oxygen. My face was in the sand. My boobs were squashed out to both sides underneath our combined weight. I could still feel his cock in my butt, and it felt warm and comfortable in there; a lot like my pussy-pacifier did when I wore it.

When raised my face up out of the sand, I saw that we were well off the towel. Tony and Bambi still lay on theirs. His cock was still in her, and I could see a frothy coating of white oozing out that told me he hadn't been such a gentleman the second time around. Bambi had one leg around his waist and was lazily running her hands through his curly chest hair. She didn't seem to mind at all that he had cum in her.

To get some idea of how much time had passed, I looked down the beach to se how Jim and Bud were doing in their trek back. At first, I couldn't find them on the beach at all. I scanned some more and then I laughed when I saw that they were still far away, both standing hip-deep in the water, each with a girl in a brightly-colored bikini sitting balanced on his board. It looked like Bambi and I weren't the only ones who had made new friends on this trip.

"Oh, shit!" Jake moaned. "Baby, are you OK?"

Jake tried to pull his semi-hard cock out of me, but I put my hand back and touched his side, spit the sand out of my mouth, and said, "Leave it in just a bit longer. If feels nice in there."

"Sure, baby. Sure. You can hold onto that cock as long as you want. You damn near ripped it off anyway. Damn, you are one fantastic fuck!"

"Thank you kindly, Mr. D'Angelo," I said politely. "You're pretty good yourself. Did you cum?"

"You bet! I came so hard, I think my balls are shriveled," he laughed, tiredly.

Jake seemed exhausted. I craned my neck around so I could see his face. He looked pale, even under his dark tan. I hoped I hadn't been too demanding of him.

I think he saw the concern in my look. He put his hand to my face and I closed my eyes tight as he gently brushed away the sand. When he had made a large enough clean spot, he kissed me.

It wasn't a kiss born of desire, or lust. It was a tender, loving kiss. It said, "I care." When it was over, he looked into my eyes as though he were searching for something. I found myself hoping that he would find it, but afraid of what it might mean if he did. Jake was gorgeous and sweet and brave and daring and the last thing I needed was another romantic entanglement. Still, I couldn't look away from those dark eyes that seemed to be scanning my soul.

He became self-conscious after a few seconds, and his deep gaze dropped away. I wondered what he had seen in my eyes. I thought I knew what he was looking for and I thought it was incredibly romantic that a man like him would hope to find it like that. I felt disappointed that I couldn't be the One for him. I wanted to tell him so, but this wasn't the time or the place for that discussion. Certainly not with his cock stuck in my butt. Since I couldn't think of anything else, I said, "See if you can pull out now. Slowly! Please."

He rolled off me and eased both of us onto our sides, so that we were lying together like two spoons. He put a hand on my rear and spread my cheeks while he steadily pulled his cock out of my ass.

When it finally dropped free, I got up on my knees and cupped my butt-cheeks with both hands. My ass was a little sore, but it was more hot and tingly. I clenched my butt and rolled my hips to see if I could feel where he had pumped his cream in to me.

My insides felt all gooey and slick, and I loved the sensation of having his hot cum in my ass as well as my pussy. I got to my feet and walked around to see what that felt like.

It felt even better. The stimulation pushed me back in the direction of an orgasm, which made my legs suddenly weak and I stopped before I fell down. I stood there, eyes clenched shut, shaking with the echo of a climax, trying not to move or to touch myself in a way that would set it off again.

When I thought I had it under control, I opened my eyes again. To my surprise, I had an audience. Jake, Tony and Bambi were all staring at me, like I might do something amazing any second.

That was just too good an opportunity to pass up. I carefully got down on my knees and relaxed into the mood. I focused on the sensation, drawing it to me instead of pushing it away. I pursed my lips, stroked my thighs and concentrated on fanning the flames. I felt the sun on my body, the sand under my knees, the breeze caressing me, and the heat rising inside me. I knelt there summoning sexual energy and feeling it build quickly to a crescendo.

It didn't take very long at all. I shook, I trembled, I quivered, and I vibrated with the force of my returning climax. I let it shake me like a dog with a toy. I let my eyes roll back and I jerked like I was being electrocuted.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as the fire again tried to consume me. I burned brightly and in that moment my heat outshone the warmth of the sun.

When the peak passed, I was too shaky to stay on my knees. I crawled over to my towel and Jake helped me to lie down. Bambi rolled our wraps into a pillow for my head, and I lay there, twitching and smiling as the climax receded.

"What was that?" Tony asked, finding his tongue again.

"You never saw a girl have an orgasm before?" Bambi asked, laughing.

"Not like that," Jake said. "That was intense! I mean, the first time was awesome. The second nearly killed me. This time I didn't even touch her. Can she just keep going like that? I mean, one after another?"

"Unhunh," I said, groggily. "I can do this for hours." I thought I was exaggerating, but then I remembered that I had pretty much done just that one afternoon in a homemade dungeon. Only those climaxes had been forced on me.

"It's a girl thing," Bambi said. "Some of us can go from one to the next without too much stimulation. Sam just has more stamina than most. Not to mention a more vivid imagination. She can make herself cum just by thinking about it hard."

"Holy Sweet..." Jake started, but trailed off...

I wanted to tell Bambi that she was giving me too much credit, but when I thought about it, I thought she was probably right. I was sure I could make myself cum without any preparation or any external stimulation at all —.just by thinking about it real hard.

To show her how much I appreciated her comment, I rolled over and put my face between her legs and started licking the cum off her labia.

Bambi moaned. Tony moaned. And Jake moaned. I think two of those were moans of jealousy. Jake and Tony sat and watched me bring Bambi off so she would have the same number of orgasms that I had had. When she fell back and closed her legs, indicating that she couldn't take any more, I checked out our two Italian studs to see if they needed any help.

Tony was shaking his limp cock as if trying to wake it up. It looked like a lost cause. Jake wasn't even trying. He was just watching, blinking every few seconds, but otherwise motionless. Those two were going to need a nap before they could play with us some more.

Just to further demonstrate the superiority of the female gender, Bambi and I got to our feet. She was kind of shaky when vertical and I was only a little better, so we didn't even try to put our bikinis back on. She put her arm on my shoulders and we supported each other as we walked into the water to rinse off the sand and the cum.

We walked out far enough so that we could float on the swells and not be jostled by the waves. The warm water felt cool after our exertions in the sun and we held onto each others arms and floated on our backs, our boobs poking out of the water like four smooth, round icebergs.

I had never been skinny-dipping before, but as soon as I got in the water I found that I liked it a lot. With the water touching me all over, I was very aware of my nakedness. I felt both vulnerable and, at the same time, very connected to nature. It was very pleasant and restful out there, floating in the salt water with the gentle wind blowing past and the soft crashing sound of the surf. I wanted the moment to last, but I kept relaxing too much and when I did, water would wash over my face and try to go up my nose. After the third time that happened, I decided that the Gulf of Mexico wasn't the best place to take a nap.

Before going back, Bambi and I tried to wash off in the clear saltwater, getting as clean as we could so sand wouldn't stick anywhere and be uncomfortable in our sensitive places. I was wondering if it would be safe to let the water get inside me when I felt something nibble the toes on my right foot.

"What the heck!" I said, looking down into the water. There was a school of tiny silver fish darting around, checking us out to see if we were tasty enough to eat.

"Fish!" I said, pointing down into the water.

"Imagine that," Bambi laughed, "Fish, in the ocean!"

That killed the idea of using the seawater for a douche or enema. I really didn't want to get something alive stuck in either hole. At the least, it would be very embarrassing to have to go to the hospital to get a fish removed from my colon.

The knowledge that I while I was communing with nature, nature was also communing with me kind of spoiled the relaxing feeling I had while floating obliviously around. Finding that there were things out here with us, maybe even some larger, more dangerous things than the little silver fishies, had me looking around cautiously.

"Dum dum... dum dum dum," Bambi said.

"Hush!" I said, before she could get to the 'dum dum DUM dum' part, which was about where I would hide my eyes while watching that darn old movie.

"Not scared, are you?" she asked, innocently. She wasn't being deliberately mean, she was just still really giddy from our fun in the sun.

"No. Of course not," I said, still peering down at the fish, just in case one of them decided to nibble something more sensitive than my toes. "Piranhas don't live in the ocean, do they?"

"I don't think so," she said.

Somehow that failed to reassure me. It must have got her thinking, too. By mutual unspoken agreement, we headed back to shore.

When we went back to our spot on the beach, both Jake and Tony were sound asleep. They had managed to get their swim trunks back on, but otherwise hadn't moved. They looked so cute lying there that we really hated to wake them up.

"We can't just leave them here," Bambi whispered. "They'll burn to a crisp."

"I could carry them back to their house," I suggested.

"Ha! That would be funny, if they woke up on the way! No, we have to get them going on their own. But let's get dressed first. It wouldn't be fair to put any more demands on them... right away."

Getting dressed meant mostly shaking the sand out of our bikinis and our cover-ups before putting them on. We both tried to get every grain out of all the seams. It took a lot of brushing and blowing.

When we were both covered, Bambi bent down and lightly brushed her lips over Tony's. I copied her idea with Jake, kissing his lips and his face until his eyes flickered open.

"Mmmmm, what a great dream," Jake said.

"Yeah, man," Tony agreed, stretching.

"Sorry to wake you, guys," I said. "But we didn't want you to get fried."

"Tha's OK," Jake said, thickly. "I need a drink, bad."

"Yeah, I'm parched, too," Tony said. "You two want to come over and have a drink with us. There's some good shade up by the house."

"Sure!" Bambi agreed.

Tony and Jake considerately insisted on carrying our junk for us as they led the way down the beach and up their set of wooden stairs to the patio of their house. Tony even ran ahead to tidy up a bit. I saw him tossing cans and paper cups into a trash bag and dragging the shattered remains of their telescope out of sight around the corner of the house.

The shade was provided by a row of palm trees on either side of a painted concrete patio and was as cool as promised. Their very modern-style house had a sliding wall on the beach side that opened the whole back of the house to the view and the ocean breeze. The deck had an open-pit barbecue grill in the middle that showed signs of recent use. By which I mean that they hadn't bothered to clean it afterwards. There were charred bits of something stuck to the grate.

"Typical male housekeeping," I thought. "I hope they have maid-service in these places. Otherwise, I am going back to our house if I have to pee."

While Tony was making a trash-run, Jake said, "Maybe you'd like a margarita? I can make a pitcher?"

"That sounds wonderful," Bambi said, settling in on a cushioned lounge chair. She opened her cover to take advantage of the cool air, but left it on her shoulders.

"Not for me, thank you," I said.

"We have a full bar," Jake said. "Jameson, Dewars, Jack Black, some good Polish vodka? Name your poison."

"Ginger Ale, if you please."

"On the wagon, eh? That's cool. Ginger Ale it is."

When he went inside, I turned to Bambi.

"Does this mean you're letting Jim drive back?" I didn't want to come right out and suggest she not drink if she was going to be driving us home in a few hours.

"Oh!" she said. "I guess it does. I'll let them trade off, so they can both have a turn."

I didn't say anything to that, but I was thinking that this was the most mellow I had ever seen Bambi. I felt quite relaxed myself. This trip was turning out even better than I expected.

"Well, I'm sure Jim and Bud will be very happy to hear that. If they can ever tear themselves away from those two girls I saw them teaching to surf."

"Who are Jim and Bud," Jake asked with a tiny note of suspicion in his voice. He had come back with my drink in the middle of our conversation. He even put it in a glass with a napkin around it. I was impressed.

"Our brothers," I said, smiling. I looked at Bambi to see if she wanted to contradict my little white lie, but she just winked at me.

"Oh! So this was a family outing. Did your parents come along, too?"

I smiled at Bambi, letting her handle that one.

"No," she said. "Just the four of us. The boys went off wave-riding. Apparently they made some new friends, too."

Jake smiled at that. I couldn't tell if he was thinking that he was happy to be classed as a friend, or if he was wondering if our brothers were doing the same things with their 'friends' as we had done with ours. I thought that was unlikely, but then I thought how unlikely it was that we had been 'rescued' by a couple of hunks like Jake and Tony.

Having hurriedly disposed of what I thought may have been a weekend's worth of trash, Tony rejoined us and Jake ran inside to mix the margaritas.

"We're planning a party here tomorrow night," he said. "I hope you can come."

That sounded very interesting to me. I could see it sounded very interesting to Bambi as well, but it just wasn't possible.

When Bambi didn't say anything, I was the one who had to let them down.

"I'm sorry! I really wish we could. It sounds like fun. But we're just here for the day. We have to go back in a few hours. Tomorrow is a school day, you see?"

"Oh! Of course," Tony said. "I understand. Where do you go to college?"

I wanted to laugh, but I swallowed it. Bambi knew what was coming. She was watching Tony, not me.

"Oh, not college! Not yet. Arcadia High School."

Tony froze. I mean he didn't move anything except his lips when he asked, "Oh? Oh, yes. You are eighteen, aren't you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.