Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 19B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

He examined my big boobs and my bulging nipples as though he were judging livestock at the fair and said, "From the size of these tits, you'll make a fine momma. Hell, looks like you'll be able to feed a whole litter! That's good, 'cause after we get done with you, you're gonna be about as pregnant as you can be! I bet your little belly swells up bigger than a watermelon."

"Damn right, Skeeter!" Hairy said. "When those big jugs fill up with milk, she'll be too top-heavy to walk. She'll have to carry 'em around in a wheelbarrow!"

"Hell! I'd like to see that." Another man added. "I think it's sexy as hell when girls get all swelled-up, waddling around holding their big bellies with their fat tits flopping and leaking all over! It does my pecker real proud."

My suggestion that they impregnate me looked to be going over well. It seemed that I wasn't the only one who was turned on by the idea. Everyone but George had at least one hand on or in their pants. I tried to appear terrified as several flies were undone, darting my eyes from one crotch to another in case someone had something interesting to show me.

Skeeter shoved me to my knees before pulling his own zipper down. He pulled his cock out, waved it under my nose, wrapped his fist around it and started stroking. It wasn't real long, but it had a big fat head on it the size and shape of a ripe peach and a straight shaft as thick as a can of shaving gel. I cringed back against the post at the sight of it, where I sat open-mouthed and petrified at the prospect of it going inside me.

"Noooo!" I cried, grabbing my nipples and squeezing them in my fists as if imagining them bursting with milk. I felt my areolas swell hugely in my hands and my nipples throb and grow fat. I squeezed my boobs just behind my nipples to force even more blood into them and make them even bigger. This made them swell so much that my rings flipped completely over and lay on top of my breasts, as if freeing my bulging nipples for use.

I stared at Skeeter's stiffening cock as though mesmerized by the sight of it. I licked my lips, leaving my mouth open to hint at the sexual hunger welling up inside me. I slid my hands down below my breasts, revealing how engorged my nipples had become at the suggestion that they would be suckled; managing just in time to shut down the production of milk that started simultaneously with the thought. I stroked my flat tummy and sucked it in tight as I imagined it immensely swollen with squirming and kicking babies. I cupped my mound again and then forced my hands down to the insides of my thighs as I spread my knees apart in the coarse, brown sand. I rocked my hips forward so everyone could see my quivering labia and how rosy and damp my pussy was getting.

"But look how tiny my pussy is! See? It's way too small for your big cock. Please don't put that big thing in my little pussy! You'll ruin me! I'm... I'm saving myself for my wedding night. Not even my brother there has had me yet!" I moved my hands back up to either side of my pussy and held it open as if trying to show them my maidenhead. When I did, I felt a contraction that meant my wet hole was opening and closing like a tiny mouth, begging to be fed.

OK, so I was taking a lot of creative license with my improvised performance. Maybe I was even getting a little carried away. But the only one who knew that was George. The look on his face was priceless. I had managed to tip him off that things were not what they appeared to be and that I was calling the tune at this dance. He slumped back into the sand on his elbows with his jaw hanging loose, no longer sure what it was he was supposed to be doing.

Skeeter slapped his fat cockhead against my face, drawing a slick streak across my cheek and said, "Take a good look at the dick that's gonna bust your cherry, girl. I'm gonna fuck you until you cream all over it. I'm gonna make you cum so hard, you'll be begging me to knock you up. Then I'm gonna fill you so full of spunk that it'll be coming out your ears. After that, everyone gets to pump your sweet puss full of baby-juice. And don't worry about your precious little pussy, girl; by the time we've all had a few turns plowing that tight snatch of yours, you'll be as slack as a two-dollar whore!"

He laughed and slapped me again with his big cock, harder the second time since he enjoyed seeing me flinch from the meaty weight of it. It seemed to be firming up nicely. The head was already glossy red and looked even more like a ripe fruit, ready to have the juice sucked from it. The shaft was impressive, too. It was thickly veined, but instead of being smooth under the veins, it was lumpy. It looked like his cock was all braided muscle. My imagination shot me a quick image of him with the head of it stuck through the hole in a barbell weight, flexing and grunting as he raised the iron weight by flexing the muscles in his cock. I could hardly wait to find out what those bumps would feel like with it inside me. It was very difficult for me to stick to my script outline.

"Please don't rape me! Please don't take my cherry! Please! I'll do anything. Put it in my mouth," I begged, planting a series of kisses on the underside of his cock where I knew it was the most sensitive. "Let me suck you off, instead. I know how. I promise I'll do it real good!" I forced my lips over the plump head and started to suck before he could stop me.

"Suck it then, girl!" he said, putting his fists on his hips and widening his stance to put more of his cock within my reach. "If you suck me really good, then maybe I won't fuck you. But you better do your best! I mean you swallow the whole thing and lick my balls, too."

I worked on Skeeter's cock like a fiend, kissing and licking it all over, tonguing his balls and then sucking them into my mouth, one at a time. I took a deep breath, shoved my mouth over his fat cockhead and forced my lips all the way down to the base, until my nose was buried in his curly hair and his thick cock was down my throat.

I cupped my pussy with one hand like I wanted to protect it, but I kept dipping a finger inside while I slowly rubbed my clit with my palm. With the other hand I stroked my body, my breasts and rolled my stiff nipples between my fingers. I tried my best to be the horny, virgin country-girl, who desperately needed to be fucked and who might just make herself so hot that she would break down and beg for it. I thought I was succeeding very well, indeed. I was already past the point where I would be able to walk out of there without somebody fucking me.

My audience couldn't applaud because they all had their hands full. Even George's khaki shorts were tented out by a nice hard one that he hadn't taken out yet. Most of the rest were stroking and pumping away, completely caught up in my performance.

Skeeter was clearly the most appreciative. His cock was so hard I thought it would explode. He was leaking precum steadily. I could taste it. I sucked it hard and licked it like I couldn't get enough of the flavor.

When I thought he was as hard as he could get, I pulled my mouth off of Skeeter's cock and kissed it up and down.

"Oh!" I moaned, in between licks. "Your cock feels so good in my mouth. It's so big and hot and hard."

I licked it all over to get it nice and slick, then I dove right back onto Skeeter's cock like I wanted to suck it dry. This time, when I swallowed the hard knob down my throat, Skeeter grabbed my head and fucked my face, grinding my nose into his pubic hair and slapping his balls under my chin. My mouth was forced open as wide as it would go and still he pulled my face tighter against his groin. His fat cockhead bulged out my neck. It completely blocked my throat and shut off my windpipe. I gagged and winced, but I didn't resist.

When he pulled out to let me have some air I gulped as much as I could. Then I coughed and wheezed, "Oh, what am I doing? What's happening to me? I'm so hot! I can't be doing this! But I'm so hot I can't hardly stand it! Am I making you feel good? Am I doing it the way you like it?"

Without waiting for an answer, I latched onto Skeeter's big cock again, putting just the head in my mouth and bobbing up and down quickly while swirling my tongue all over it, as though I were desperate to taste his cum.

I put both hands on my boobs, pulling on both nipples, roughly twisting them around my fingers; stretching them out and then rubbing them raw so they would be super-sensitive. When I let go, they felt like they were as big as my thumbs and so burning hot I couldn't touch them any more without making myself cum right then.

I plunged a finger into my pussy, arched my back and whimpered my need as loudly as I could. With my other hand, I reached around behind me cupping my ass and reaching between my legs to hook another finger into my hole, as if trying to get it large enough to handle my first cock.

"Hell, Skeeter! She's gettin' into it," Hairy observed, watching me cram my fingers into my pussy. "Lookit her diddling herself! See how she's warming her slit up for you? She's trying to get it limbered-up, so it won't split when you put the meat in her. Go to it, girl! Give that pretty snatch a real work-out. Get it nice and hot for your first fuck."

The guy who wanted to see me waddling-pregnant said, "Shit! Looks like she's turning into a real wildcat just from the taste of it. Once she gets a dick in her puss, she's gonna be hooked on it!"

"You getting your pussy ready for me, girl?" Skeeter asked. "You change your mind about saving that cherry? Hah! When I'm done fucking you, that won't be the only thing to change. This dick's gonna turn you into a prime slut. When I'm done you'll be addicted to dick. You'll be thinking about gettin some pipe laid in you all the time. You won't be able to live without it. You'll be a cock-junkie, looking for a fix. You'll need it so bad; you'll drop your drawers and spread that pussy for any guy that looks at you hard."

"Hell, yes!" Hairy said. "She'll be so hot she'll put out for anything with a dick! Her folks will have to start locking her up at night or she'll be out parading her little tail down to the work farm every chance she gets. The bosses let girls like her into the barracks every so often to keep the cons from turning queer, 'cause after they've been locked up a while, them boys ain't too particular about where they stick their peckers, so long as they get their rocks off. With those big tits, she'll probably be real popular over there. They'll appreciate some fresh quim, even if the snap's already been fucked out of it. That won't bother them much. Those boys are used to sloppy-seconds. Hell, she'll probably take them on two to a hole and be crying for more!"

"Is that what you want, girl?" Skeeter demanded. "C'mon, tell me you want my dick. Tell me to fuck-up that sweet little pussy of yours. I know you're hot for it. Tell me to do it to you. Tell me to make you a cock-slut!"

Their graphic predictions of the consequences of being gang-raped both scared me and vigorously fanned the flames of lust that were already burning hotly between my legs. They scared me because I realized that the part about me becoming addicted to cock was mostly true already. After being freed from years of enforced virginity, I had come to need sex very badly and to want it as often as I could get it. That lent credence to the nastier bits that made me seriously hot just hearing about them. Hairy's story really got to me because I suspected that it was first-hand information, not something he concocted on the spot for my benefit. Having already met a couple of work farm graduates, I knew just what kind of inmate Hairy was talking about as not being 'too particular' about what they fucked and I had a crystal-clear idea of how I could expect to be treated if I let them get their hands on me.

This jolt of reality being tossed into the middle of my fantasy caught me by surprise. Suddenly, I wasn't sure if I was acting or not. I was so turned-on by their promises of degradation that I really felt so hot I might burst into flame any second. The intense sensation in my pussy spawned another feeling, too. It was an itchy ache that seemed to reach right past my conscious mind and into something primal and basic. I wanted to be fucked because I had made myself incredibly horny and I planned to enjoy the heck out of it. But, something else was happening too. Now, my body was demanding that I follow the story through to the end, that I allow myself to be raped and despoiled in the most brutal, humiliating way possible. I had convinced it that it needed this and it believed me, completely.

I must have been convincing to someone else, too. I heard a loud groan, followed by the sight of a stream of white flying past my left shoulder to spatter on the wooden pier. Someone hadn't been able to wait for his turn in line. I thought I had better get this show on the road before any more of that was wasted.

"Please! I can't stand it!" I cried, pulling my mouth off of Skeeter's cock with a slurping sound. "I've never felt this way before! I'm burning up! My pussy is on fire!" I put my mouth back on Skeeter's cock and sucked and licked it like it was a popsicle about to melt.

I pried my pussy open to show everyone where the fire was. I fucked my long clit between my fingers and threw my head back, arching my back violently as I jerked my hips up and down, making myself crazier with lust every second.

"Ohhhhhhh! I can't take any more! Nooooo! I can't! I mustn't! Oh! I'm so hot! I want... I want... I want a cock! I want a hard cock in my pussy!"

Skeeter pushed my head back so my mouth hung open and started fisting his cock hard, showering me with drops of the slimy stuff oozing steadily from his little hole.

"What about your precious cherry?" he asked, teasing me.

"I don't care! Rape me! Fuck me! Take my cherry! Ruin my pussy! Stretch it! Spoil it! Wreck it! I've just got to have a cock in there real bad! I can't take it anymore! I'll do anything you want! I'll fuck you all! I'll be a dirty cock-slut! Just put it in me, please! Please fuck me with your big cock." I whined as pitifully as I could between gasps.

I tried to catch the drops on my tongue. I kissed his cock whenever it came close enough to my mouth. Skeeter saw my desperation mounting and pulled his hard cock away whenever I tried to get it back in my mouth.

"Don't worry, girl," he snarled. "I'm gonna fuck you good and hard. I'm gonna break you in rough so you'll be a good little slut and spread your horny slit wide open for any prick that can give it a hot load. You can look forward to spending the rest of your days with your puss itching and dripping and never being happy unless you have a dick filling it full of jizz. There's just one more little thing you have to do. Beg me, slut. Beg me to knock you up!"

I took a deep, ragged breath and looked up at Skeeter while I pleaded, "Please make me pregnant."

"I don't believe you," Skeeter growled. He was really getting off on humiliating me in front of his buddies. I guess it's not too often that you have a girl beg you to rape her.

"Please! Knock me up! Fill up my pussy with cum! Give me a bellyful of babies. Make me swell up like a sow. Make my big titties fill up with milk 'til they pop. Just put that cock in me! Oh, please! I need it bad!"

Skeeter hauled me to my feet and slammed my back into the post as he shoved his hips between my thighs. I reached down, grabbed his cock, and eagerly pushed the big head of it against my impatient hole, slipping the loop of one of my plastic handcuffs over it as I did.

Skeeter roughly grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. He jerked his hips to plug his cockhead into me just far enough to give me an idea of what was to come.

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open as I felt his cock stretch my hole. It felt much bigger than it looked.

"Here it comes, slut!" He snarled. "Say goodbye to your cherry!"

Then he slammed his cock into me all the way to the root with one powerful shove, forcing my legs apart and pinning me to the post like a butterfly in a bug collection.

I threw my head back and screamed as loud as I could when I felt that fat cock drive into me. As Skeeter ground his hips against me, I screamed longer than I thought possible on one breath. At the peak of my scream, I yanked the free end of the plastic restraint, cinching it tightly around the base of his cock, making it impossible for him to cum in me. I pulled so hard that the loose end of the strap snapped off and fell onto the sand. I thought he would catch on instantly, but he was too wrapped up in savoring the moment of my ruination to take notice of what I had done to him.

My piercing scream slowly trailed off into a wail and then a low moan as I began my transformation from horny virgin to wanton slut. I sobbed once as I drew my next breath, mourning the destruction of my maidenhead.

When Skeeter saw my eyes focus on him again, he smiled cruelly as he pulled back for his second stroke into my now-conquered body. He began to drive his cock into me hard again and again, each time riding me up the post and grinding his pelvis on my clit while trying to force his way even deeper into my body.

I suppose I should have tried to stop him, but I couldn't make myself do it, even if I wanted to. I was even more a victim of my performance than he was and I was committed to let it play out, whatever happened.

"OOOOooooooo!" I moaned, huskily. "That feels so good! I've never felt anything like this before. Shove your big thing all the way in me! That's it! All the way. Aaaaiiiii! Damn, you busted me open all the way. Now come on! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Give it to me! Wreck my slut pussy!"

Skeeter's cock felt like a rod of steel. Despite being clamped off, it felt like it was still growing larger with every stroke. I could feel that big cockhead of his ramming deep into my pussy and it was rubbing right up against that itchy, achy spot where I needed it most.

I reached up and grabbed the top of the post behind my head so Skeeter wouldn't be supporting me. I arched my back and thrust my boobs out so he could keep on squeezing them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles, pulling him to me so he couldn't get away.

Skeeter did a real good job of raping me. He bucked up into me over and over as deep as his cock would reach, sending me higher and higher until I knew would only be a few more seconds before I peaked.

"Harder!" I demanded, letting the slut completely out of her cage. "Dammit, fuck me harder! Give me all of that hard cock. I want all of it! Yes! Like that. I want to feel you cum in me. I want your hot stuff all up inside me. I want you to give me every drop you've got in those big balls."

Skeeter rose to the challenge. He dug in his feet in the sand and started violently fucking my pussy with full, deep, pounding strokes. In almost no time after that, I was ready to pop.

"Yes!" I screamed as loudly as I could. "That's it! I'm cumming! God, I'm wide open. I'm ready. I'm ripe. Now! I want it! Give it to me! Make me pregnant! Knock me up! Do it! Breed me!"

I was cumming really, really hard. It was amazing how hot I could make myself when I really put my mind to it. I was so flaming hot I was incandescent. I babbled continuously, begging him to cum in me every nasty way I could imagine. My body was taut and writhing as he fucked me relentlessly. Every inch of my pussy was squirming uncontrollably over Skeeter's massive bloated cock, making sweet love to the brutal invader as it viciously ravished me. I uncrossed my ankles from behind Skeeter's violently jerking butt and put the soles of my feet against the pole, spreading my knees as far apart as I could, while shoving my pussy at him in time with his thrusts.

Skeeter suddenly slammed his cock into me as hard and deep as he could and froze with it buried there. He watched my face as he prepared to cum so he could see my reaction at the exact moment that I knew I had been bred. He looked triumphant as he felt the pressure build inside him. His muscles tensed and his hands clenched on my butt, trying to rip me apart so he could drive his cock even deeper into my body and plant his potent seed as far up into me as possible. He wanted to leave no doubt in my mind that I had been impregnated.

He grimaced. His lips skinned back over his teeth. His face hardened and turned deep red as he approached his climax. He gave one last jerk with his hips and we stared straight into each other's eyes in the instant that his little sacks of cum went into spasm, trying to shoot their full-to-bursting load into my womb, only to find that there was nowhere for it to go.

Skeeter's eyes bulged. His face turned dark purple and he screamed so loudly and so high that his voice failed halfway through it. Something inside him was exploding and there was nothing he could do to stop it. His second scream was soundless, and his third was a mere gasp. He dropped to the ground, grabbed his cock, found the tourniquet around its base and picked at it helplessly while waves of agony pounded him senseless.

When he dropped, I held myself up on the pole, hanging from my hands. I swiveled my hips invitingly, proudly showing off my 'newly opened for business' hole.

"Please," I whined, "I need some more cock. Won't someone please fuck my pussy?"

It was anticlimactic. I had lost my audience and blown any chance for a real gang-rape. Everyone was staring at Skeeter as he rolled on the sand, clutching his groin and crying in pain. His cock was a color that those things should never be.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Hairy asked.

"Jeez!"

"Look at his dick, man! It's blue!"

"Oh Christ! That's awful!"

"OK, guys," I said, disappointedly letting my voice go from hot to stone cold. "Which of you wants to rape me next? Come on, get 'em up and line 'em up. I'm waiting."

What happened next would be entirely up to them.

The six of them stared at me with expressions of lust dissolving into horror and disgust and then to rage. One stepped forward with his fist raised, not even bothering to put his stiff cock away first. I waited until he was almost to me and I dropped to the ground just as he went for my head. His fist made a loud thud as it hit the post and when I punched him in the stomach he doubled over and joined his buddy on the dirty sand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.