Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 15E

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15E - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

As he approached, he seemed to notice that I was a) naked, b) gorgeous, and c) hot as a fourth of July sparkler. He looked me up and down and then he sniffed — no doubt to get a whiff of the pheromones that I was pouring into the air. I put my hands behind me and took a grip on the tree, since that seemed to be the position he liked - helpless.

He dashed the last few feet that separated us and pressed his belly against mine, trapping his cock between us and grinding it against me. If was so long and I'm so short that it rode up between my breasts, spreading his precum and her pussy-juice into my cleavage. He pushed up with his hips so that the head was right under my chin. I had a real close look down his pee-hole as it oozed more slimy liquid that ran down over his cock, lubing it up for its journey into my pussy. The stink of it was rank and overpoweringly male. It was strong enough to make my head swim and came close to covering up his terrible BO. While I watched the fluid coat his cock he grabbed one breast roughly in his left hand and pressed the knife in his right against my throat, threatening me with decapitation if I didn't yield to him.

Yielding was what I was there for. I splayed my legs on either side of the tree trunk and tried to climb up high enough to put my pussy even with his incredibly large and hairy balls. I pushed my hips out and jerked them sharply, waving my desperately horny pussy at him.

"Come on, dammit! Fuck me!" I moaned through grit teeth. It was a tie whether I wanted him to get on with it so we could save the teens or whether I was just desperate to feel that monster cock driving deep into me.

He finally took the hint and, without using his hands, he pushed his big spade-shaped cock-head against my opening and shoved. There was a second of incredible stretching, then it popped inside and I had my first climax.

I knew I was hot, but to cum as soon as he got it in me was really quick. I remembered that it had been a very long time since I had had a cock. Long for me, anyway. Hours, at least. I must have been celibate for as long as his other girl victim had been getting screwed, the lucky so-and-so.

I had just recovered from having my gong rung when he shoved that big fucker even deeper into me, forcing the head up behind my navel and slamming it into my cervix. That was when I had my second climax.

"Damn!" I thought. "Two for two strokes. Either I'm horny as hell or he's a great fuck. Oh, well. Mr. Cock is knocking on the door, I guess I have to open up and let him in." I tilted my hips and ground my rapidly dilating cervix onto his cock-knob. He got the idea and gave a big shove, working it deep inside my womb, where the business end of all big cocks belong. Again I popped my cork. This was making me delirious with pleasure. I felt another wave of jealously that the girl had been getting this all day long.

"Oh, shit! That's a big one you have there! I bet you could make a mare cum with that. Now show me what you're made of! Fuck me!"

I didn't think he understood me, but he understood what I wanted and he proceeded to give it to me. He jammed his cock deeper and deeper inside me, until I felt it simultaneously bottom out at the top of my uterus and his heavy balls slam into my butt. That was climax number four and no end in sight.

He pressed tightly against me for a few seconds, no doubt surprised that he had been able to go balls-deep in my pussy. Then he pulled out about six inches and started a leisurely fucking rhythm.

His idea of a good time coincided with mine exactly. I pulled my legs up and wrapped them around his narrow waist until my heels rested on his ass-cheeks. I ignored the tree-bark grinding into my back. I could heal that anytime. At the moment, all I wanted was to have that giant cock sliding up into me as deep as it would go, over and over again in that slow, measured beat that would bring me off with almost every fourth stroke. I quickly reached a state where my orgasms stopped being individual events, instead merging into one continuous, rolling cum that broke over me like waves lapping endlessly on the seashore.

It was in this state of nirvana that I rolled my head to one side and opened my eyes to a slit to see how Neeka was doing. Even though I hadn't given her a signal, she understood that I had things in hand, or something, and she had the boy free and was almost carrying, almost dragging, him through the trees and down the bank.

When I looked at the girl, she wasn't watching her friend get rescued; she was watching me getting righteously plowed. She was leaning against the tree with her hips thrust out, slowly rolling them around. Her expression was one of intense lust, frustration, and anger. I wanted to stick my tongue out at her, to tell her that she'd had enough and it was my turn now, but my ability to hold a thought longer than a few seconds was seriously compromised by the righteous screwing I was getting.

The man-beast rolled on like a machine, his head thrown back and his back arched as he surrendered himself completely to the experience. He had even dropped the knife at some point, and was using both hands to knead my breasts and play with my rings. As deeply as I was into it, I envied him for being able to give himself so completely to the moment like that. As much as I wanted to do the same, I had to retain a small amount of situational-awareness so I would be ready to act if he noticed something funny going on.

The next time I dared to sneak a peek at the girl, Neeka was pulling her by the hand around to the other side of her tree. Still, she watched me and her former stud as long as she could until she and Neeka vanished through the trees.

As soon as they were out of sight, I was off the clock. I could have ended it at any time after he dropped the knife, actually. I mean, if I had noticed. But I was too busy having a nice relaxing continuous orgasm. It was one of those things that, like a dream on the cusp of morning, you know you can stop at any time, but you are just enjoying way too much to bother. So I let it go on and on, thinking that I would stop just any time now, but somehow never getting around to it. After all, how often to you get fucked by a satyr? His stamina was nothing short of amazing. He didn't seem to even be trying to cum, he just was so lost in the act he kept going and going, like that rabbit in the battery commercials.

"Hey, any left for me!"

My eyes snapped open and my reverie was rudely interrupted at the sound of Neeka's voice, coming from the tree where the girl had been tied. My satyr snapped to attention, too. We both looked at the vision of a gorgeous nude redhead, lounging seductively against the tree a few feet away.

"Are you nuts?" I thought at her. She was supposed to be helping the victims get away, not becoming one herself.

"They are down the bank and in the bushes where you said to hide them," she answered, wiggling her hips sexily. "I even had time to take them their clothes and pick up the knife. You got him to drop it, you remember? So he's disarmed, except for the weapon that nature gave him. And I'm tired of you getting all the perks in this job."

"OK, but remember, you asked for it. This one is a real animal. You get him off me and he's yours for as long as you can stand it."

"Deal."

She sashayed up to the shaggy man-beast and rubbed herself against his stinky hide. She wrinkled her nose, but kept smiling sweetly as she tugged at her nipples to make them stand up for him.

He looked dumbfounded to have two girls who both wanted him at the same time. Like the proverbial donkey between two piles of hay, he swung his head back and forth, back and forth, trying to make up his mind. All the while his hips kept moving under mine and his enormous cock stayed rock-hard.

Finally, the new girl won him over and he stopped fucking me and pulled his great pole out into the evening air. The sun was almost touching the horizon and the light made his cock gleam orange with the sheen of my juice.

Neeka quickly took matters in hand, stroking his cock and edging the head of it in her direction.

He watched, fascinated, as she practically climbed up his torso to plant her pussy on his pole. As she lowered herself onto it, I held it in place for her, and caressed his balls for him, too.

The guy never twigged to the fact that the tables had been turned and now he was the one being raped. He just obligingly switched pussies and proceeded to give Neeka the same thorough fucking he had given me. She loved it every bit as much as I had, even if she couldn't equal my performance by taking his big cock all the way to his hairy balls.

I helped for a bit, and watched for a bit more after it was clear that my help was more distraction than assistance. He got right back into it, and she looked to be having just a good a time as I had.

She didn't have my endurance, though. After several big orgasms, which I co-enjoyed as my rightful reward for standing watch while she fucked the perp, she looked to be running out of steam, just as the satyr looked to be reaching his peak.

Neeka's eyes rolled like loose marbles in her head as he pounded faster and faster into her pussy. She screamed like a train whistle as he increased his speed to an inhuman tempo. Just when I thought I was going to have to step in and stop things before she got hurt, he froze with his balls pulled up tight against his groin.

Neeka had her biggest climax of the night at the instant when he flooded her with his cum. It almost knocked me down, it was so strong, and I had to brace against the tree to stay on my feet. Fortunately, it seemed to take as much out of the satyr as it did out of us. He slumped and slowly dropped to his knees, his cock dragging Neeka to the ground with him.

I gave them both a minute, to let Neeka recover and to give his big cock time to shrink enough to come out without any trouble. By the time it fell free, Neeka was able to stand.

The beast wasn't as perky as we were. After fucking one girl all day, then two more horny bitches after that, he was pretty wrung out. He stayed on his knees, his mouth open, drooling happily.

"I think we won that one," I said. "Now what do we do with him?"

Neeka went and got the tent-ropes that he had used to tie the campers. She had just looped one around one of his wrists when he decided he wasn't going to cooperate and grabbed her arm roughly.

Without thinking, I swung an open-palm strike at his jaw. The crack and snap was painful to hear. He collapsed to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. Neeka leaned down to check his pulse, and I had a moment of suspense in which I wondered if I had hit him too hard.

Luckily for him, he was a sturdy satyr. Even before Neeka confirmed it, I could see the grass moving in front of his lips, showing that he was still among the living.

I dragged his limp and smelly body over to a tree and propped him up against it while Neeka tied him up the same way he had tied his two victims. When we were sure he wasn't going anywhere, we headed back down the way Neeka had come, threading our way through the trees in the dim horizontal light.

We had just reached the spot where Neeka had left both our clothes when she suddenly said, "Uh, oh!" and took a few hopping steps over next to a bush. She dropped quickly into a wide squat and pressed both hands into her tummy below her navel. I watched a huge blob of cum pour out of her and make a puddle on the ground.

"I still can't hold it in like you can," she complained.

"Must be that 'unique physiology' Dr. Bonner was talking about," I said smugly. "But if it's any consolation, you did real good back there."

"Well, thanks! I was just glad to be holding up my end for a change. It bothered me a lot to have to just sit out there by the park for hours, wondering if you were going to live through the ordeal."

"What's this?" I spotted something shiny poking out of a nearby tree trunk. It was the knife Neeka had retrieved while goat-man and I were occupied. I flipped it over in my hand and, just for fun, threw it at a thick tree about ten feet away in a long overhand motion. I put more into it than I had intended, because it left my hand with a bright flash of polished steel and flew like a bullet to bury itself in the target tree with a loud smack.

Neeka pulled up her pants and hopped over to check out the result while she yanked her zipper up. I didn't need to walk over to see that I had timed the rotation right and the blade had gone in point-first. I also could see that the blade was buried clear up to the handle. Neeka tried to pull the knife out, but it wasn't going to budge.

"Leave it," I said.

"Oh, OK. Let them wonder about it, hunh?"

"Yeah. Add a little mystery to it. 'Sword in the Stone', remember?" I got my pants on and my socks and shoes. I threw the big shirt over my shoulders and put my arms into the sleeves. I didn't bother with the buttons. I just tied the tails together loosely, letting the heavy shirt hang open down my front. It was much cooler this way, and I figured the 'incognito' business was over for the night.

When we got back to where Neeka had left the victims, they were resting on the ground behind the bushes. They had dressed themselves in whatever Neeka had found of their clothes that hadn't been totally torn up. Aside from the ragged clothes, they just looked like they had had a hard day hiking and needed to get home. They were passing a canteen back and forth; sipping at it like you are supposed to after you haven't had water for a long time. I figured the goat-man probably hadn't been nice enough to give them water — or feed them, either. I dug into my pack for a couple of the energy bars and passed them over.

"Thanks," they both said, ripping into the wrappers with their teeth. I thanked Neeka for having the foresight to pack the snacks, even if she hadn't had this in mind.

"Hi," I said, cheerfully. I wanted to find out how bad off they were. It was still something of a long walk back and if I needed to carry one of them, I wanted to know it before we got started. "I'm Sam. This is Neeka."

"Jeff," the boy said around a mouthful of granola and peanuts. "This is Beverly," he added, since his girlfriend remembered her etiquette and didn't talk with her mouth full.

I didn't recognize Jeff. He looked to be older than me, but not by much. Once I had heard her name, I recognized Beverly Pearce. She went to my school. I'd heard that she was dating a guy from Parkhurst and Jeff was probably that guy.

"Hi Beverly," I said with some concern. Jeff hadn't been raped for hours on end, only scared half to death. Beverly looked OK, but she might be so out of it that she might walk into a tree or twist an ankle while walking back. I didn't want to rescue someone only to have their worst injury happen while they were in my care.

"Hi, Sam," she said when she had swallowed. "I know you. You're a Cheerleader."

"Was — I'm afraid. I had to quit. More important things came along."

"More important than Cheerleading? Gee, I would've done anything to make the squad."

I chuckled. A few weeks ago, I might have said the same thing. Now, I knew better. If she had time to think about it, Beverly might agree. I said, "How are you feeling? Are you up to the walk back?"

"I guess. I sure don't want to stay out here another night. It isn't safe."

We all laughed a bit at her understatement; although I doubted there could have been more than one satyr running around in these woods.

"Ah, did he hurt you? Are you having any pain?" I tried to be tactful about asking her this. She'd know what 'having pain' meant.

"I'm OK. I think. I'm sure I'm not hemorrhaging, and I don't think anything's actually busted. It's just..." She stopped and scrunched her face up. She looked like she might tear up and bawl any second. Even though my reaction to her predicament might have been different, I had a great deal of empathy for her. I waited for her to spit out what was bothering her. She needed to start thinking about how she wanted to tell the story and what spin she wanted to put on it

"It's just that... I'm so ashamed!" The tears started and we gave her some time to work it out. After a few sobs, she went on, "We slept late and then we fooled around some, chasing each other around the trees, playing Adam and Eve. We started getting hungry a little after noon and we were packing up to head back when he caught us. He dragged us over to the trees and tied us up right away. I thought it was a prank at first. Some of the kids in the group knew we planned to go off by ourselves and we thought they might try to sneak up on us in the dark, you know? That's why we came so far away from the campsite.

"Anyway, when we realized it wasn't a gag, it was too late to fight back. He had the knife and he tied us to the trees with some rope he got from Jeff's pack. Then he... started touching me. Jeff and I had just... you know, and I was still wet. He smelled me down there. Put his nose right up to me. Then his cock got big and he... he put it in me."

Beverly stopped at that point. Her emotions were in turmoil about what she had experienced. Guilt, fear, anger, and humiliation can mess up your head. She took a gulp of water and went on.

"He was really rough! It hurt worse than anything I've ever felt! I started to scream, then he pulled it out. I thought it was over, then he started again. It was awful. That first time, it was awful."

"But it got better," I said in an understanding tone. "Didn't it?"

She looked at me with a strange look in her eyes. She remembered how I had saved her, what I had done to get the goat-man away from her. It shook her up to think that someone would just walk up and join in the party like that. She must have been deep into rationalizing her behavior as 'I was forced'.

"Yes," she said, a catch in her throat sounded close to a chuckle. "It did. Not the second time. It was terrible the second time, too. But it didn't hurt as much, then. The third time, though. The third time I found myself... helping. That's the embarrassing part. I didn't want to. I just couldn't stop myself. I got turned on. That damn big cock is three times the size of Jeff's. It just filled me up totally. I never felt anything like that before and it made me cum so hard I had to scream. Sorry, Jeff."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.