Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 15C

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15C - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

It took a few minutes for him to see what I was doing, but when he did, he jerked his head around so quick that I was sure the teacher would notice. I kept my eyes directly forward until he had himself under control and I was sure Miss Albert's attention was elsewhere, then I slid back again, pushing more of my skirt out from under me and turning a conservative skirt into a micro-mini.

At last my bare cheeks were resting on the wooden seat, and the front hem of my skirt was just above my slit. It felt deliciously bad to be sitting in class with my skirt bunched up and my ass and pussy bare. I was so excited that I was having a hard time keeping my breathing under control. I kept wanting to pant like a dog in the summer sun.

When I was sure Miss Albert had her back to us and Ron's attention was on me, I spread my knees apart as far as I dared to give him a good look at my pussy. The cool air rising across my damp labia felt wonderful. I could feel that they were plastered open and that Ron had a good view of my pink hole. It wasn't until a few second later that I remembered the recent alterations down there. Not only could he see my opening, but also my very naked and completely exposed clit as well. As soon as I thought of this, I felt it stiffening in the brisk air-conditioned air of the classroom.

It was intensely exciting to be showing a boy my big stiff clit right there in class like that. I had intended to give him a flash, but having my legs apart felt so good that I rolled my hips back and gave them a little jerk to make my clit wave at him before I closed my legs and ended the show.

The effect on Ron was very entertaining. His cock had got so big that it was almost out of the leg of his shorts. It was so hard that I had no trouble at all seeing its outline even under the denim. It was a very nice outline and I wished I could see it without his shorts in the way. I wanted to know if the veins on it were as distended as Bud's got when I teased him into an erection. I wondered if he were leaking a little, too. I leaned forward as far as I dared to try to see, but it was too dark under his desk.

Ron seemed surprised to see me trying to peek at his cock. I guess he thought looking was something only boys did. He was wrong about that. I decided then that I had go get a look at his equipment, even if it was just a quick look.

Our little game had used up most of the period and when the bell rang to signal the end of school, Ron was still rock-hard. He stayed in his seat, slowly stacking his books and neatly arranging his pencils in his backpack while everyone behind him filed past and out the door. When only he and I and Miss Albert were left in the room, I got up and walked around in front of him so he could stand without Miss Albert seeing his erection tenting the front of his pants.

"Ron, would you mind letting me copy the English class homework assignment from you? I didn't get it all written down." Which was a complete fabrication, because we didn't have the same English teacher, much less the same class. Fortunately, Ron wasn't a complete idiot. He caught on immediately.

"Sure, Sam. I have it in the notebook in my locker. Let's walk down the hall and I'll get it for you." He gave me a quick wink as he said that.

I walked very close to him as we left the classroom to cover his condition. Maybe too close. When we were almost out the door, I could swear I heard Miss Albert mutter to herself "I wish they'd get a room" or something like that.

Instead of the lockers, I led Ron down the stairs to the basement and into the unused boys' restroom. I thought he might me more comfortable there than the girl's, but he didn't look all that comfortable either way, so it may not have mattered. I took the backpack out of his hands and set it on the counter next to the sink with mine.

"OK. You've seen mine. Let me see yours," I told him. When he didn't move quick enough I said, "Come on, whip it out. Let me see that lovely cock." I wasn't too sure about calling it 'lovely' but I couldn't think of a better adjective at the time.

Ron unzipped his fly and pried his stiff rod out of his briefs and eased it past the teeth of his zipper until it was dangling out of his shorts like a fat sausage, bobbing and swaying between his legs. I was there in a flash and had it in my hand before he could get away.

"Careful!" he said. "I've been ready to shoot for a half-hour now. It won't take much to make me pop my rocks."

I thought that was good of him to let me know that, but I could tell from the way it throbbed in my hand with the beat of his racing heart that he wasn't going to last long.

"That's a beautiful cock you have there," I said, stroking it as gently as I could. It seemed to only make matters worse, though. He stiffened and pushed his hips forward, fucking his hard cock through my fingers.

I decided not to make poor Ron wait any longer. I stepped close to him and pressed my body against his side with my arm around his waist while holding his cock in my other hand. Since I could not afford to get cum-spattered today, I aimed it away from both of us while I stroked it slowly and firmly from the head down the richly-veined shaft to his hard balls.

"Let me make you cum," I said, "Just relax and let me get you off."

He was more than ready. His cock was very hard and it kept trying to point upwards. I had to push it down so it was aimed away from us.

It only took a few strokes and Ron started to tense up all over. One more and I felt his cock throb and he moaned loudly as he fired a blast of cum into the air to land on the dirty tile floor over six feet away. The next glob of cum landed a bit closer and after only three big spurts he ran dry.

I tried to coax some more out of him, and he did his best to cum some more for me, but he had shot his wad and I realized that for the first time I knew what that phrase meant.

There was a small drop oozing out the hole in the end of Ron's cock and I couldn't resist having a taste, just for purpose of comparison, strictly in the interest of science. I squatted down and licked it off. It was kind of salty-sweet and had a metallic aftertaste, which was pretty much the same flavor as all the other cum I had tasted.

Ron saw me rolling his cum across my tongue and he squeezed his cock hard for me, trying to wring some more out of it. I let him rest the head on my out-stretched tongue while he worked one more drop down the shaft. I swallowed it and kissed his cock.

"Not bad, Ron. That's a pretty tasty cock you have there. If I wasn't on my way to an doctor's appointment, I might have gotten more... personal with it." I winked at him to let him know just what he'd missed and I grabbed my bag and left him to work his cock back into his pants and find his way out of the basement on his own. That was one boy who wasn't going home with blue-balls, or the start of a lifelong resentment toward girls.

Neeka was waiting in the already mostly deserted parking lot with Mom when I came out of the building. They were chatting away while I crossed the lot. Mom was laughing at something Neeka had said when I walked up.

"Hi, Mom. What's so funny?" I asked.

"Monique was just telling me about the pact you two made to share everything and how she's been covering for you today since you had an appointment this afternoon. It seems she got a bit more than she bargained for."

"Is that what's been going on?" I asked Neeka. "You seemed to have been very 'active' today."

"'Active' is hardly the word for it," she giggled. "Those two rats have been taking advantage of the situation. You'd think they had never had sex before the way they've been going at it. I think they got the idea from watching tag-team wrestling on TV. After every darn period, one of them would drag me off and fuck me. They switched off so they only had to cum every couple of hours, but I've been screwed every hour all day long. My poor pussy is a wreck! The only break I got was when I managed to suck Jim off instead of fucking him."

"Where are those two horn-dogs now?"

"Bud and Jolene are off somewhere together. No surprise there. I saw Jim and Steve drive off in Steve's car. I have no idea what that's about."

"I do, I'm afraid. They are plotting something. Those two thieves are thicker than I knew. Tell you about it later. So, your chastity-plug came in handy?" I asked, getting back to the subject.

"I'll say! Even though I tried to dump every load as quick as I could, I still wound up with about a quart of cum in me. If not for that plug, I'd have had it running down my legs all day. I was going straight home and douche, but I wanted to check with you first to see if you wanted to get together after your trip to the doctor's. And if you wanted me to go along."

"Thanks, but you go get cleaned up and take a break. You've earned some down-time. Besides, Mom will be there to hold my hand."

"That's right, honey. I'll be there all the time. You have nothing to worry about."

"Then let's get on with it. The sooner we get there, the sooner this will be over with."

I was wrong about that. Very, very wrong. I had forgotten how long you had to wait in a doctor's office before you were seen, even if you got there on time. After we had waited for forty long minutes I was about to jump out of my skin.

"This is ridiculous! How long is this going to take?"

"Please try to calm down, honey. This isn't like going to the shrink, where you get fifty minutes and then you're out. Different people have different medical problems. Some take longer than others to diagnose or to treat. You can't expect things to run by the clock. You wouldn't want to be treated like you were on an assembly-line, would you?"

"No, I guess not. But I wish they would hurry up and call my name. I just want to get this over."

"I understand. Try to take your mind off it. Read a magazine."

I chuckled and said, "I did. It had an article that said the President might be Impeached."

"That must be a really old issue. Was it about Clinton?"

"No, Nixon." I'd been paying attention in History class, too. I almost said 'Andrew Johnson', but I didn't think Mom was up on post-Civil War politics.

We both laughed at my joke anyway, and it seemed to relieve some of the stress that I had been building up.

"The reading material in doctor's waiting rooms is notorious for being out of date," Mom said. "I remember seeing a copy of Popular Science that predicted that before the turn of the century, cars would fly, and there would be a computer terminal in every house."

"Flying cars? What a terrible idea. And what's a computer terminal? Is that like a PDA?"

"No, it's just the printer and the keyboard. The computer was somewhere else and it was as big as a house."

"That makes no sense."

"A lot of the things people used to believe we would have by now made no sense. Progress is what you can make tomorrow with that you have today. People who try to predict the future always assume that nothing will change except the few things they want."

"Like the flying cars? Was there really a time when that sounded like a good idea to anyone?"

"I don't know. I'm not that old. But since you can hardly drive two blocks without seeing an accident, it would seem insane to think that these same idiots who can't manage to avoid each other on the ground would be any safer in the air."

A nurse stuck her head out of a doorway and called, "Samantha Kramer." I was so startled; I almost jumped out of my chair. Talking with Mom had distracted me for a few minutes, but all my nervousness came back in an instant as I scrambled to my feet.

"This way, please."

The nurse seemed professional and friendly, not at all like Helga, the She-Wolf of the SS, whom I suppose I expected. She introduced herself to me as Cathy and she led me to the scale and wrote down my weight and height. Somewhere I had managed to gain a couple of pounds. I was still 5'1", but the scale said 107. I wondered if I needed to lose that, or if it was new muscle-mass.

We trooped through a maze of little rooms where I had my temperature and blood-pressure checked, then some blood drawn by a nice girl in a blue-checked smock. After being given a questionnaire to fill out, we were led to a small examining room to wait for the doctor, who would be along "in just a moment" according to the nurse.

The moment turned into several. Long after we had finished the questionnaire, which was all 'no, I've never had bubonic plague' and 'yes, I have all my own original parts', we had time to talk some more.

"Are you still nervous, honey?"

"Yes. Some. This is a nice place, though. Everyone is friendly and they all seem to know their jobs. The girl who drew blood hardly hurt at all when she stuck me."

"Yes, that's been my experience, too. Dr. Bonner always has good staff. His nurse, Cathy, has been with him as long as I've coming here. That's one way you know a doctor is good, he hires good people and he keeps them."

"That makes sense. The doctor Yvette took me to always seemed to have a new nurse each time I went. They always seemed like former prison guards to me."

"Oh, no! That's very bad, Sam. Next, you'll tell me his name was Mengele."

"No, it was Acula. Who's Mengele?"

"Never mind. You'll learn about him soon enough. But let's talk about something else. What did you learn in school today?"

"I learned that I'm not as good an actress as I thought I was."

"Uh, oh. That sounds ominous."

"It was embarrassing. I got found out while I was working out in the weight room with Steve and the guys."

"I was going to ask how that little experiment was going. What happened?"

"I almost ripped the power-lift machine out and tore the wall down."

"My goodness! What did the boys say about that?"

"Steve made them promise to keep shut about it and I don't think there's going to be any trouble there. Steve was really sweet about the whole thing. But I found out something important — I know how I can control the power now. It's all adrenalin. Well, mostly adrenalin. The ripping cars open part is the adrenalin, the Dragon face, the other skin stuff and the physical changes are mostly trance things. The rest is just me. I'm beginning to understand where this is coming from. It's not just one thing, like I thought. It's lots of things that all come together."

"So, how do you control it?"

"Basically, I just have to keep my cool. As long I don't get hyped-up with adrenalin, the rest of it is something I have to start voluntarily. But it was the Power that scared me. The feeling that I was out of control, you know? Now I know how to keep it leashed."

"And how to unleash it?"

"Yep. If I get mad, or if I get pumped-up deliberately, I can do things — awesome things — without hardly any effort at all. It's just this incredible primal strength that takes over and I lose the ability to judge how much force I'm using. It just jumps right off the scale when it's unleashed — as you say."

"Dragon Power."

"Exactly. Very deep, very primal, very untamed. 'Dragon Power', I like that."

There was a scratching noise at the door, presumably someone pulling my chart from the holder, and the exam room door swung open.

Dr. Frank Bonner wasn't at all what I expected. I guess I really didn't know what to expect — either a kindly, grey-haired man with sparkling eyes and a ready smile, or a gruff, brusque man with a perpetually sour expression who nevertheless inspired confidence in you.

In reality, he was a short, wiry, balding fellow with a white fringe of hair that draped over his ears into a pony-tail that hung down his back. I'd never seen a doctor wear a pony tail, especially one who had so little hair to put into it. As he peered through his bifocals at my new chart I saw that his face was creased from years of exposure to the sun. His eyebrows were white as well, and were so scraggly that they looked like a couple of hairy caterpillars crawling across his face. He wore the traditional white lab-coat, but he wore it over a tie-dyed t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He had on a pair of scruffy canvas deck-shoes and no socks. He was about as unimpressive a sight as I had ever expected to see behind a stethoscope and I liked him the instant I saw him.

He looked up from the chart and then looked back and forth from me to Mom and back.

"Hi, Sam," he said cheerfully as he sat down on a rolling stool. "I'm Doctor Bonner. I hope we haven't kept you waiting too long. And please excuse my staring, but Mrs. Reynolds told me that she was your guardian, and that you two were not related. Seeing the both of you together made me question that. You two are as alike as any mother and daughter I've seen."

Mom and I looked at each other. This wasn't the first time someone had mistaken us for being related, but it was the first time that someone in his position had made that mistake. I tried to correct him without insulting his professional judgment.

"I'm very flattered that you think so, Doctor Bonner, but really, the similarity in appearance between Mrs. Reynolds and me is purely coincidental."

Dr. Bonner didn't look convinced, but I thought he might let it pass. He didn't.

"Completely coincidental? Are you sure there hasn't been any non-genetic contribution?"

"Non-genetic? I'm not sure... oh!" I looked a question at Mom. She shrugged.

"I'm sorry," she said to me. "I should have told you that I discussed my plan to give you the serum with Frank. I did tell you that he had been my doctor for a long time. He knows about my treatment, and that I was planning to use it on someone else."

"And after seeing you, Miss Kramer, I deduced that I was looking at the other beneficiary of that remarkable elixir. Truly remarkable stuff. I with there had been some way to preserve the formula. Ah, well. May I examine the results?"

I nodded. This wasn't the exam I expected, but it was a reasonable request, since Dr. Bonner was obviously the best person to confirm that everything was all right.

"Then please disrobe completely and sit up on the end of the examining table here. You may have a drape if you'd like."

I stood up and started unbuttoning my blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.