Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 14D

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14D - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

The only place left to sit in the corner of the room where we were was on the sofa next to Sue and I wanted to save that for Mrs. Reynolds when she got finished in the kitchen. Bud was sitting in an overstuffed armchair, so I climbed into his lap and curled up like a cat with my butt on his still-swollen cock. He grinned and used one arm to support my back, while stroking my side affectionately. I kicked off my shoes and leaned back on him. When I looked up at his face to see if I was making him uncomfortable, he gave me a brotherly peck on the cheek.

"In that case, I won't ask any of the obvious questions about the things you can do or ask you to bend that fireplace poker or anything like that. I had a very nice demonstration on the way here," Sue said. "I am curious about what you plan to do with these powers."

"'Abilites', please." I said. "'Powers' sounds so comic-book. I don't think I'll ever be able to fly, or command the forces of nature, or shoot laser beams from my eyes, or turn invisible, or have super vision, or super hearing, or super smelling..." I stopped short when I thought of something.

"What?" Jim said, laughing, "You have super smelling?"

"No, silly! Well, maybe it's not so silly. I just thought that some of this depends on how you define it. Like being able to stop bullets..."

"You're bulletproof?" Sue said.

"NO! Hell, no! I mean, I did stop a bullet last week... oh heck, this is just what I mean. It depends on how you look at it. Not the bullet thing. That was just a matter of wearing a bullet resistant suit and being willing to endure a lot of pain. No, I mean... well, flying. Can I soar like an eagle? No. Can I plummet like a chicken? Yes. It's all in how you look at it. My eyesight seems to be getting better. I can see things more clearly and things further away than before."

"That's right," Bud said. "She said she could see Mom looking out the window from clear down the street. She said I needed to have my eyes looked at when I couldn't see the same thing."

"And today I heard the ambulance coming before anyone else."

"At least a minute before I did," Neeka said. "And she's getting stronger."

"Well, maybe she just needs a bath," Mrs. Reynolds said as she walked into the room. We all laughed while she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down on the love seat on Sue's left. The slit-side of her dress opened as she sat down, exposing her right leg to the hip. She crossed her leg over the other, ignoring the amount of skin she was showing and laid her arm on the back of the small sofa, not exactly around Sue, but companionably close.

Sue looked unsettled. She glanced down at the naked leg and the prominent bust of the stunning woman next to her as though she were trying to resist temptation. Mrs. Reynolds ignored this as well.

"I'm sorry, that was cheap, but I couldn't pass up the chance to get even with Miss LookAtMyNewSwimsuit here. What were you talking about?"

"Sam's abilities," Sue said. "She was just explaining how they've been developing."

"Tearing automobiles in half is a new one, all right."

"I didn't tear it in half. I just tore the roof off it. And if I broke part of the frame, too, then it must have been already weakened by the crash."

"You seem defensive about this," Mrs. Reynolds said. "Why?"

I thought about that for a second. She was right. I had been defensive about it from the start.

"Because it was so easy," I said. "I got all pumped up to do something I thought would be hard, and it was just too freaking easy."

"I get pumped up too, sometimes," Sue said. "I don't tear cars apart."

"All right!" I said, perhaps too sharply. "Because it scares me. It scares me to think of what I could have done with all that power. There, there's something else that bothers me. What I felt today was nothing short of power. Raw, ripping, power. I was soaked in it, saturated with it. I dripped with it. I felt like I could have done... I don't know what.

"Sue asked what I was going to do with it. I honestly don't know, because I don't know how far this will go. I sat in the car afterwards, trying to deal with feeling like I could do... anything. I called it adrenalin, and the first few times it happened, it felt like it, but today... it felt like pure energy. It felt like I could have thrown a lightning bolt if I had wanted to. It's scaring me."

"She's wondering if she's going to be a girl with powers, or powers with a girl," Neeka said, summarizing my deepest fear very nicely.

"Yah. I'm afraid of losing control of it. It scares me to think what could happen if I got really mad and threw a tantrum."

"Have you ever thrown a tantrum? Have you ever smashed anything when you were mad?" Mrs. Reynolds asked me. 'Mom' was beginning to leak through a little.

"Well, no. Not since I was three. I have gotten mad enough to spit. But I've never lashed out and broken things, if that's what you mean. It just wouldn't have solved anything."

"Then you probably won't in the future. We haven't seen anything to indicate that this has changed your personality. It's still you in there, no matter what you are capable of, you are still you."

That made me feel better. It didn't kill the fear completely, but it reassured me.

"Thanks," I said. "That helps."

"If you get up one morning," Bud said, "and have an urge to put on a black cape and a mask and declare your intention to rule the world while laughing maniacally, then we'll know it has gotten to be too much for you."

I looked him in the eye, thinking of what I could do to get even with him for that remark. About the time he began to look uneasy, Sue said, "We've heard the cons. What are the advantages about having these abilities? What do you enjoy about it?"

I didn't hesitate for an instant. "Saving people. Hands down, number one answer. Even with all my... concern about it getting out of control, being able to keep someone safe from harm is reason enough. Especially kids. I found that out during the grocery store robbery."

"You mean the holdup at the Big Star supermarket?" Sue said. "That was on TV. They said the SWAT Team handled that. They interviewed this arrogant bozo... what was his name?"

"Grogan," I said, recognizing the description right away. Lt. Grogan didn't seem to be getting anyone's respect. I made a mental note to try to be nicer to him the next time our paths crossed. I was poaching on his turf, even if he was taking the credit.

"That's it. He said... no, he implied that his SWAT people had captured those robbers."

"That's the deal. I do the work, the cops get the credit."

"That doesn't sound like a good deal to me."

"Heck, I don't want to be on TV. I'd have no life at all. My family would be harassed day and night and some people from the No Such Agency would probably come after me with a tranquilizer gun and a net. Thanks, but no thanks. Besides, the cops could use some saving too. One for sure and there's a good chance I kept a Police Detective Sergeant from a very unpleasant encounter with a man who thinks torturing girls in his garage is a cool hobby."

"The Torturer? You caught him?"

"Yah. Me. That was a very educational afternoon. I got some nice jewelry out of it, too."

"You mean the bells? The rings?"

"The same. He had me tied down tight for most of the afternoon. We both had a lot of fun until he found out I was enjoying things more than he planned."

"You enjoyed being tortured?" She sounded incredulous. I suppose it did come out that way.

"Well, not at first. But once I got over being scared, it was pretty good. Oh, look! I have a trick to show you." I hopped up and went to the sideboard. One of the drawers had a box of big swizzle sticks that were just the right size, so I used one to do my stick-through-the tongue trick. Mrs. Reynolds went completely 'Mom' on me and couldn't watch, but everyone else thought it was cool.

"And that didn't hurt?" Sue still didn't get it.

"Geff, ig hurg!" I took the stick out of my tongue. "Yes, it hurt! It hurt when he poked the hole in my tongue. It hurt when he pierced my nipples. It hurt when he burned off my clit-hood — oops! I wasn't going to say that. Scratch that. It hurt when he electrocuted me. It hurt when..."

"Hold it!" Mom, said. Mrs. Reynolds vanished completely. "He did what to what?"

"This is the part you didn't want to know, remember?"

"Well I know it now, dammit! What did he do to you?"

"It's called a hoodectomy. Or a clitoridotomy, if you want the technical term. He even had the right instrument for it, even if he did use a branding iron with it."

"A branding iron!" Mom was sounding like she was getting close to the edge and I was becoming 'concerned'.

"Mom, I'm OK. I had fun. I caught the bad guy. It's over. I just had some mods done to the bod, you know? It's nothing terrible. His point was that most girls could benefit from the operation, you know? I'm sure that some of them did."

"The ones that are in the loony bin? Or the ones that are still in Intensive Care? I watch the news too."

"OK, I'm not going to defend him. I think he may have been a victim, too. But that doesn't justify what he did to those other girls. He only did three things to me that are permanent, and I think two of them are almost certainly going to heal right up if I want them to. Actually, I'm not too sure about my hood. I'll show and tell if you promise to be calm."

"All right," she said, taking a couple of deep breaths. "I'll try to be calm. I knew this was going to be dangerous. I knew there was always a chance you could be seriously hurt. I promised myself I could deal with it and I will. You just surprised me. I'm OK now, so go ahead with what you were saying."

I wanted to make sure that she understood that I was fine, that I had come out of that homemade dungeon stronger and better than when I went in. I wanted to tell her what I had learned about myself that was the real danger, but that was the part I couldn't discuss. If I told her that the greatest danger to me was the possibility that I might yield to perverse, self-destructive urges, she would lock me in my room and never let me out again, just like Yvette had wanted to do. The opportunity for that sort of thing had to be pretty rare. It might even never happen again. Now that I knew to be on my guard, it probably wasn't a real threat. I was rationalizing again.

"Well, he had this medical instrument. He said he bought it from a medical-supply place somewhere. It looked like a pair of pliers with curved plates for jaws, only the top one was just an outline and... oh, you had to have been there. Look..."

I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I pulled my g-string down and stepped out of it as well. I thought of going around to everyone but the light in the room was too dim to see well except directly under a lamp, so I hopped back up onto Bud's lap and put the soles of my feet together and spread my knees apart. This pulled my mons flat and made my exposed clit really stand out.

"You see. He burned right around the edge all the way up. He took the whole thing right off."

Everyone crowded around to see, even Neeka, who had seen it before. Bud leaned around me to get a peek and I turned to put my groin in the direct light of the table lamp beside the armchair. The comments were milder than I was afraid they might be.

"I've never seen one without the hood," Sue said. "It's bigger than I thought. Longer, too."

"That's what I noticed first," I said. "That there is more to a clit than we are used to thinking of. Without the hood, there's nothing for it to hide in, so you can see the whole thing."

"It looks like you've been circumcised," Jim said.

"I think that's a pretty good analogy," I agreed.

"It doesn't look as bad as I was afraid it would," Mom said. "It doesn't really look disfigured or anything, just different. How does it feel?"

"Oh, wonderful!" I gushed. "It's much more sensitive now. I have to exercise a great deal of restraint to keep my hands off it. Otherwise, I'd be playing with it all the time!"

"It's getting bigger," Bud observed.

"Well, everyone is staring at it," I said. "And breathing on it. It's so sensitive I can feel the air blowing out of the vent on it, too. Of course, the bigger it gets, the more I can feel."

I put my hands under my butt to keep them out of the way and to avoid the temptation of rubbing it right there in front of everyone. I thought that was safe, until I realized I had both hands right on Bud's cock. Instead of rubbing my sex, I squeezed his.

"May I touch it?" Sue asked.

"Please do," I said. It was growing like a weed now, and my resistance was fading quickly.

Sue put her hand on it where it rose from just above the hump of my pubic bone. She slowly stroked it down the entire length all the way to the tip. He touch was like velvet and I shuddered involuntarily, it felt so good.

Mom had to touch it as well. She stroked it and then gave it a gentle squeeze as it swelled up to the thickness of a third-grader's fat pencil. I bit my lip to keep from moaning with pleasure. I thought if I let them know how good it felt, they might stop touching it and right then I couldn't bear the thought of that.

"Wow! How big does it get now?" Jim asked. He hadn't had an opportunity to see Sam's Clit Mark II, since he had been well into my best friend the only other time it had been on display.

"Pretty big," I said. "Not as big as yours, though. But it's probably more sensitive."

Neeka had to top everyone. "I wonder if it tastes any different?" she asked, immediately making me flush with a wave of heat as I imagined a tongue gliding along the length of my clit, making it wet and slick.

Everyone backed off and let Neeka kneel on the floor between Bud's legs. She bent over and put her mouth close to my clit, but didn't touch it. She sat there and thought about running her hot little tongue over it, flicking it again and again to make it bounce wobble back and forth, getting harder and bigger all the time.

She stuck out her tongue and licked just the very tip, thinking that if it got big enough, she could suck on it like a cock and make me cum over and over again.

That was too much for me. I moaned loudly and pushed my hips forward, trying to get her to lick more of my clit. I started to pull my hands out from under me to rub it myself, but Bud grabbed my wrists and held on. I could have pulled free, but the idea of being forced to endure Neeka's tongue on me with no control over the situation made me so hot I almost came then.

Neeka kept teasing me until my clit had expanded to its full size of almost three inches long and over a half-inch thick. It curved out and up and quivered when I moved, which was all the time, because it felt so good to wiggle it like that.

"Oh, my!" Sue said. "That is a big one! I bet that feels fantastic."

"Ummmm, it does. It feels absolutely wonderful!"

Neeka kissed the end of it and then sucked it into her mouth all the way, coating it with her saliva and then pulling back off to let it cool in the air of the room. I almost went nuts when she did that. It was like sticking it into Jolene, the same hot, wet, tight sensation. I think I started to cum then, but I was so excited I couldn't really distinguish being so strongly turned on from an orgasm.

Neeka sucked it into her mouth again, and Bud put his hand under my chin and tilted my head back to kiss my open mouth. I started to cum harder at the feeling of having a tongue at both ends.

I broke the kiss and squirmed closer so I could lie back against Bud and have him kiss me without either of us straining our necks. Neeka stayed glued to my clit, sucking it like she expected cum to squirt out of it any second.

I glanced at Mom and Sue out of the corner of my eye. They had retreated to the love seat and Sue was watching Neeka suck my clit with her mouth hanging open and her tongue moving around it like she wished she were Neeka and could taste my flesh for herself. Mom had her hands under Sue's blouse, massaging her breasts and rubbing her nipples. I heard a moan and couldn't be sure whose it was. I looked down and saw Jim kneeling behind Neeka. He had her skirt up around her waist and had his hand between her legs, working her pussy juice into froth with his fingers.

It looked like everyone was going to have fun but Bud. I raised my butt and Neeka unzipped him and pulled his slacks down to his ankles. His big hard cock sprang free and I planted my feet on the arms of the chair and arched my back high so Neeka could shove the head of it into my soaking wet pussy. As soon as I felt it against my opening, I pushed down hard and impaled myself on it. After a frenzy of humping and shoving, I had him in me all the way to the root and Neeka resumed sucking my clit, just as Jim speared her pussy with his cock. I saw her eyes roll and then try to cross as his cock fought its way deep inside her.

With four of us connected like that, if was tricky to get a rhythm going. Since Jim seemed to be the key, we let him lead. He would thrust into Neeka, she would suck my clit into her mouth, I would pull up slightly on Bud and then let my pussy slide back down as Neeka backed off and Jim pulled out. It was something like a cheerleader routine where we had to do things in a particular sequence. I thought if cheerleading had been this much fun, I never would have quit.

I reached a plateau of arousal where the fog parted enough for me to focus on how everyone else was doing. The first thing I did was to check on Sue and Bambi. The elegant dress was in a pile on the floor and Sue's shorts and panties were on top of it. Sue's blouse was open and she was lying on top of Bambi, kissing her passionately as they caressed each other. I was mildly surprised to see that Sue seemed to be the aggressor, but they were both very much involved with each other. So involved that they were missing out on the team-fuck going on across from them.

My attention was drawn back to my own situation when Bud reached around me and cupped my breasts in his hands, pulling and twisting my rings and giving me sensations I had never had before as the metal loops moved in my flesh. The next time I looked at the love seat, it was empty. The only thing left was the pile of clothes on the floor.

Even having to accommodate and coordinate among the four of us, it was majorly exciting to make love in a group. I felt more connected than I had even been, and not just from having a cock in me and my clit in Neeka's mouth. It was similar to how I had felt on the roof Saturday afternoon, when we were all in a pile and no one could tell who they were getting off. It was a group of people who were giving and taking pleasure from each other while each of us conscious of our duty to the others. 'Team fuck' seemed a good name for it. We had to perform as a team to make it work and when we were successful, everyone got the most out of it. It seemed to me to be a good model for optimizing group dynamics, which meant I was letting my attention get too far from the fun of the thing.

I relaxed and let my over-analytical brain take a vacation while I concentrated on more immediate sensual and sexual matters. I tried to copy the feeling of what Neeka's mouth felt like on my clit onto Bud's cock using the muscles in my pussy. It must have worked pretty well, or at least my efforts were appreciated, because Bud started getting very worked up and his cock got very hard inside me and started to twitch like he was going to cum any second.

I tightened the ring of muscle in my cervix around the head of his cock to seal in all his cum and I tried to squeeze his cock.

The feeling of having his cock trapped inside me until he came pushed Bud over the edge. He bucked twice and I felt his hot cum hosing the top of my womb, filling me with his essence. I moaned into his mouth and kissed him hard to thank him for his gift, just as my own orgasm spiked and the fireworks started up.

Neeka's orgasm matched mine and we shared the intense waves of pleasure between us as we twitched and panted and moaned in an orgasmic duet.

Jim came a few seconds later. No male could have held out in the face of our song of lust. He pressed deeply into Neeka and shuddered again and again as he poured himself into her.

When the boys had run down, we all mostly collapsed in place. I dropped my feet off the arms of the chair and closed my legs to savor the feeling of a good cum and a cock inside me. Neeka fell back on top of Jim in the same situation. Neither of us wanted to part with those big cocks. We both wanted to keep them just where they were as long as possible.

"That was wonderful." Neeka said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I could get used to this. What do you guys think? Does it bother you if we do it together like this?"

"Not at all," Jim said. "It was a real turn-on."

"Fine by me, "Bud added. "I hadn't done any group stuff until this weekend. That was really great and this was, too."

"I'm sorry I missed most of that," Jim said. "But the red-headed minx here had a bad case of hot pants and wouldn't let me up until I made her cum three times."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.