Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 14B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

We marched him right into the Unisex restroom in between the Men's and Women's. It had only one stall, but a lot of room to move around, since it was intended to use by families and handicapped people who needed assistance. Sue locked the door while I pulled off the boy's pants and briefs and tossed them into the sink to rinse them out. He seemed confused but very grateful for the assistance.

He didn't even try to cover himself, but just waited patiently while I wet some paper towels and started cleaning off his cock and balls for him.

"I'm Sam and this is Sue. What's your name?" I asked.

"George. George Whitley," he said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 18. Really, I'm just short for my age," he protested, even though I had said nothing about him looking younger. He did look about 16 or so to me, but I would never say anything. I was always getting comments about how old or young I looked and I was becoming sensitive about it, so there was no way I would do it to someone else.

"You're not short, George. You're just the right height."

I suddenly felt very close to George. It was a very nice change not to have to look up at someone. And he seemed a sweet boy. I wondered if I had missed something by going straight to big guys and guys with big cocks. His innocence was very attractive — even sexy.

"That's one impressive load, George. You must have enjoyed the show quite a bit to have made such a big mess."

"Yah!" He grinned. "I never saw anything like that before! That was way cool. I thought I was gonna explode," he laughed. "Then I did."

Sue rinsed the jizm from his clothes and wrung them out and held them under the hand-dryer. Over the roar of the dryer, I asked George, "Do you jerk off, George?"

"Sometimes," George allowed. He wasn't sure if there was a right or wrong answer to that question. He seemed very inexperienced, sexually. I decided that today was George Whitley's lucky day. He was in the right place at the right time and his fairy godmother had just arrived to help him out.

"George, I'm holding your cock and your cum is all over my hands. I think you can relax and be honest with me, OK?"

He let out a big breath and said, "OK. Look, I really appreciate this. This would have been bad if you hadn't helped me."

"Your friends would have made fun of you?"

"Oh, yeah! They'd have laughed like hyenas. I'd never live this down in a million years!"

"George, I'm not laughing. I'm very pleased that you thought we were so hot that you couldn't stop cumming right then and there. It's like, the ultimate compliment, you know?"

"Yeah? Cool! So, uh, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Were you really, uh, you know, doing it? Or was it just a put-on?"

"Which? The fighting or the making out?"

"Both!"

"Well, the fight wasn't real, but the fighting was. Do you know what I mean? We were just sparring, like boxers in practice. The kissing was pretty real, though. We were putting on at first — just to tease the rent-a-cop — but then we kinda got involved. Have you ever kissed a girl, George?"

"Sure. Lots of times." His defensive tone made it a very poor lie.

I couldn't help myself. He was so grateful and so trusting and he had been looking me right in the eyes and hadn't even tried to sneak a peek down my top. I stroked his damp cock with my bare hand and I kissed him full on the lips. If he had opened his mouth he would have got some tongue, too. I backed off after a few seconds and looked into his eyes.

"How was it?" I asked him. "About what you expected?"

At first he was too shocked to speak. His mouth fell open and his eyes got big and I felt his cock stiffening in my hand. It was amazing how quickly it grew. By the time it was rock hard and standing straight up, he managed to find his tongue.

"Wow! That was nice! I didn't know it would be like that."

"Well, I can tell you enjoyed it. This cock is so hard it could be a deadly weapon, George. I think you need to jerk off more often to keep this monster satisfied. Otherwise you could be a menace to any girl who sees this and throws herself at your feet, begging for you to give it to her."

George's cock was throbbing and twitching in my hand. The head was a livid purple color and the veins were popping out all over it. It was a good eight inches long and thick enough to fill my hand. I held the wad of wet paper towels in front of his cock with one hand and kept stroking with the other.

"Looks like someone is going to cum again," I said. "You go right ahead, George. Relax and let it go."

George got into the spirit of the thing, then. He watched my hand going back and forth on his hard cock for a bit, then he looked at my face. Finally, he got bold enough to look at my breasts and he licked his lips while he stared.

"Go ahead George," I told him. "It's the least I can do for a fan."

He hesitated just for a second, then he lifted my top and stared with the most beautiful smile on his face. He bravely put a hand on each breast and explored me as expertly as anyone has ever done.

"That feels really good, George," I told him. "You have nice hands."

He smiled at me and played with my rings and stroked my nipples, which made them swell under his fingers. His cock started to leak precum onto my hand and I used it for lubrication so I could pull harder without hurting him. He started pushing forward with his hips in a reflex fucking motion.

The smell of his cum and the feel of the hard cock in my hand and the look of newly discovered lust in his eyes was getting me seriously hot. I had planned on giving George an experience to remember, but it was starting to look like I was getting more involved than I had planned. I looked over at Sue for some guidance, but she was leaning against the wall next to the dryer with one hand holding his shorts and the other inside her panties, rubbing her clit. No help there, I thought. She was worse off than I was.

"George, I'm afraid you have got both of us so horny that we're past the point of no return," I said, nodding toward Sue, who was lost in her own world of erotic fantasy.

George looked at Sue and then smiled at me. This was going to figure big in his fantasies for some time to come. I felt his cock get even bigger in my hand and it twitched so hard it almost got away from me.

"All right, sport. Here it is. I have got to have some of your cum and I have got to have it right now. I'm going to suck this hard cock for you, but you've got to promise me that you will never tell a soul."

"OK. I promise." The urgency in his voice was unmistakable. He was twisting his hips to make his cock squirm in my hand. It was about all I could do not to bend over and tell him to stuff that stiff cock into my pussy. For some reason I thought I should get to know a boy for longer than ten minutes before I fucked him, or maybe I was just rationalizing my selfishness in trying to keep George sweet and innocent as long as possible.

I got down into a squat and pushed my left hand under my skirt and pulled my g-string to one side of my swollen pussy lips. I took hold of the base of George's cock with my right hand and then I shoved it into my mouth and my fingers into my pussy at the same time.

Neither of us lasted very long. On the scale of nasty things that I had done, sucking off a boy I had just met in the restroom of the mall while being watched by my Gym teacher who was masturbating furiously at the sight was pretty high up. George wouldn't be the only one to come away from this with a big load of fantasy material.

I think I actually came first and my moans set George off. His cum jetted against the roof of my mouth and I sucked it down while bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I kept going as long as his cock kept pulsing. When it started to go soft, I ran my thumb along the underside of his shaft to milk the last drops onto my tongue, then I pulled it out of my mouth with a pop. I backed against the sink and rubbed my clit with one hand and squeezed my breast with the other. It wasn't the most powerful orgasm, but it was still wonderful and felt like it was going to go on for a while.

"Ever see a girl climax, George? Take a good look, because you're seeing two orgasms happening right in front of you."

Sue was leaning against the wall with her legs wide apart, shaking from the force of her climax and trying not to slide to the floor. The dryer cycle had run out long ago and George's half-dried shorts hung forgotten from one hand.

George was pale and his legs were unsteady from having all that blood diverted to his cock. Still, he looked at both of us like he knew this was the opportunity of a lifetime and he'd better not miss a second of it. He leaned forward to get a closer look at my pussy and I held my skirt up out of the way for him. He leaned so close I could feel his breath on my clit for a second before he licked it and sent me into orbit.

It was totally unexpected and his timing was perfect. My earlier description of a brain flying around the room, trailing sparks seemed very accurate. I also felt like all the nerves in my body had been electrified and my clit was on fire. He licked it again and the feeling just kept on intensifying.

"Am I doing this right?" He asked as he licked my clit for the third time.

I was cumming so hard I could barely hear him over the pounding of the blood in my ears and the orgasm shrieking in my head.

"Oh, yes! My God, George, where did you learn this? Please don't stop!"

George seemed reluctant to give away his secrets at first. Then, between licks, he said, "My friend Rubio told me about how this would drive girls crazy. I wasn't sure he knew what he was talking about until now."

"Well, Rubio was right, but you are the one with your tongue on my clit, so I'm inclined to give you all the points for technique. You're doing it magnificently well! Yeeeeeeee! That's good!"

George kept licking me and pushing my climax higher and higher. My clit kept growing and swelling under his excellent care until it was a big as it had ever been and still it stood up and begged for more. George's success at making me cum must have made him bold, because the next thing I felt was his lips sliding over my clit and him sucking on it hard enough to send a skyrocket right up my spine into my brain and light every iota of my body on fire with burning streamers of pleasure.

I must have faded out right after that because I came to sitting on the edge of the sink with Sue and George holding me upright. Sue had her hand on my jaw and was shaking my head to get me back to reality.

"Sam? Sam? Are you OK? Speak to me," she said, sounding less concerned than she might have. I suppose she knew I wasn't in any real danger.

George looked like he was certain that he'd killed me. The guilty concern in his eyes touched my heart. I asserted my balance and grabbed his ears and pulled his face to mine and tried my best to do to him through his lips what he had done to me through my clit. This time he opened his mouth, probably in surprise, and I almost sucked his tongue out of his head while expressing my gratitude.

"Holy shit, George!" I said, when I finally decided to take pity on him and let him breathe again. "You got skills, man! That was amazing!"

"Thanks! Um, what have you got in your mouth?"

I had forgotten about the piercing in my tongue. I had been so wrapped up with my bells and everything that I hadn't remembered to show everyone my tongue. George was the first to mention it since that morning. I stuck out my tongue and flopped it up and down so he could see the hole and the metal sleeve.

"That is so cool!" he said, impressed. "I've never seen one like that. You know, you're really great. I never met anyone like you before." From the look on his face, there was a question he wasn't asking. I had a good idea what it was.

"It's OK, George. Ask me anything. I feel so darn great right now I'll probably tell you anything you want to know."

"I always thought you weren't supposed to ask girls this, but how old are you?" He rushed it a little, trying to apologize and ask at the same time.

"I'm the same age you are, George. I'm 18."

The look on his face was sheer unbridled joy. I was someone he could relate to, not someone he had to put on a pedestal.

"That's great! I mean, you're great. This is all just so unbelievable!"

"Oh, now you're just trying to sweet-talk me into doing something I'll regret. I can't imagine what we could do that could possibly top what we just did, can you?"

"I guess not," he laughed. His voice seemed to be steadying out on a lower note, now that he wasn't nervous anymore. "It's just... you're the prettiest girl I ever met. And since I've never seen you before, I thought I'd better tell you now." He was implying that he might never see me again, so he wanted to tell me all the important stuff while he had the chance.

We all started getting our clothes together again. Sue used some paper towels to blot the juice running down her legs and cranked up the hand-blower again to finish drying George's cotton briefs.

"I've never seen you before, either, George. Where do you go to school?"

"Pinehurst Academy. It's a private school for boys."

"I've heard of it, but you're the first person I've met who goes there. Is it a nice place?"

George gave us the brochure rundown on Pinehurst, which Sue interrupted to give George his shorts back and we both dressed him again. I wasn't sure why, he could have dressed himself. I just used any excuse to keep my hands on George Whitley. He seemed like the boyfriend I always wished I had — sweet, smart, and just my size. I decided I didn't want this to be that last time George and I met.

We checked each other over to be sure we were all presentable and then hustled out of the restroom quickly so no one would notice us. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone waiting to use it and everyone else was intent on getting to either of the regular facilities.

We were cutting through the food court when George said, "It's weird going to an all-boys school. I never get to meet any girls and that's a problem for most of the guys who go there. The place is a high school and prep school, so I'll be stuck there for another couple of years yet. It happened because my parents got divorced when I was 14 and Mom got Dad to promise to pay for private school tuition for me. There weren't any coed private schools in the county and Mom didn't want to send me all the way to Sarasota."

"That's happening a lot," Sue said. "Those who can afford it are applying for the state subsidy and using it to help pay for private schools. The public's confidence in the public school system is very low right now. The general opinion seems to be that the whole system is geared to providing the minimum education for the lowest-achieving students."

"So it wasn't just to keep you away from opportunities like this?" I asked George, facetiously. He was looking at Sue with a curious gleam in his eye. Her emotional involvement in the state of public education was showing and he was trying to figure out why. That was a line of thought I didn't want him following, so I tried to distract him.

"George, would you like my phone number? Maybe you could call me sometime and we could meet and hang out or something?" That distracted him plenty. He nodded rapidly and started going through his pockets for something to write on. He snatched a napkin out of a dispenser and handed it to me with a ballpoint pen he had stuck in the collar of his t-shirt.

I wrote my name, address, and number on the napkin and handed it back.

"Call me even if you just get lonely for a girl's voice, OK? But remember about keeping today a secret. It's not likely that you will run into my boyfriend, but I wouldn't want him to get the idea that he had to pound you or anything like that."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He's huge, and he loves throwing guys to the floor and falling on them, so keep this between us, OK?" I didn't know George well enough to know that he wasn't a blabbermouth, and I hated to use Steve as a threat, but it seemed safer if George had a reason to keep our sexual tryst a secret. To reassure him that I wasn't just trying to scare him off, I took his hand while we walked back to the part of the mall where I had left Neeka. It was also nice holding hands with someone my size. I didn't feel like a little girl walking beside an adult and dangling from their hand. I began to be glad that George went to a different school. It meant less to have to explain.

I wondered about my relationship with Steve. I was pretty sure I loved him, and I was pretty sure he loved me, but it was still very early for us to be thinking things like that, and there certainly hadn't been any discussion of commitment or anything that would prevent either of us from seeing other people. If something like that did develop; I would have to re-think a lot of things. I decided once more that it was too soon to be worrying about long-term relationships and stuff. I planned to have a lot more friends and have a lot more fun before I got tied down to one guy. As much as I liked Steve, I couldn't say that any day now, I wouldn't meet someone I liked better. And I really hoped that I wasn't just rationalizing all this to justify liking George.

"I think I'd be willing to get pounded if it meant I could see you again," George said.

I suddenly felt guilty for not trusting George. He seemed perfectly sincere about being willing to make the sacrifice for me and I felt terrible for threatening him with my boyfriend. I liked George more every time he opened his mouth.

"You're very brave," I told him. "Maybe you'll be the one beating up on him, but I hope it doesn't come to that."

He squeezed my hand and I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed his cheek. I couldn't have done that to anyone else and I started to consider the advantages of having a friend I could look in the eye without standing on something or craning my neck.

George and I chatted about school and teachers on the way back to where we had left Neeka. Sue opened her mouth a couple of times to make a comment when one of us would say something bad about one of our teachers, but she thought better of it each time.

"Do you have Gym or PE or whatever they call it at Parkhurst?" I asked George. I was looking for some way to yank Sue's chain a bit.

"We have mandatory sports. We have to go out for at least one sport each term, even if we just end up sitting on the bench during the games."

"Do you like your coaches?"

"Heck no! They're all lardasses. It's just laps, laps, laps, but they never run them with us. They just run us into the ground and then wonder why we can't play. And none of them know anything about the sports they're coaching."

"Do you think Sue would make a good coach? Do you think she could motivate you and your classmates?"

"Oh shit yes! If we had Sue for a coach we'd never lose a game."

"Why do you think she'd make a good coach?"

"Well look at her! She's built like a brick outhouse with muscles. She has to know something about keeping in shape to have a body like that. And she wouldn't have any trouble at all keeping our attention. Every boy in the school would bust a nut trying to make whatever team she was coaching. It's too bad she's not old enough to get a job at Parkhurst." He sounded disappointed after his burst of enthusiasm.

"How old do you have to be?"

"I dunno. 21 at least."

"So Sue has a few years to go, hunh?"

"Yeah. It's too bad."

Sue practically snatched George off the floor and kissed him right on the mouth. When she put him down, she kept hold of his free hand and said, "If you already have a boyfriend, can I have George? He says such nice things."

"No, George is mine. I'm thinking about dropping my present boyfriend for him. You'll find someone. Don't worry. If George is right, and I think he is, you'll have them groveling at your feet. Hey, I thought you were into the frat boys, anyway!"

"Don't laugh. I may just go their party."

"I hope you do. They'll probably name you their 'fraternity sweetheart' or something."

"Or something. It's sounding better to me all the time."

"Look," George said, "here's my mother. Hi, Mom!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.