Sam
Chapter 13B

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I was really proud of myself that morning. I managed to make it all the way to Mr. Locke's Social Studies class before I started to get unbearably horny again. I had been hoping I could make it all the way to lunch, when I planned to appeal to hunky Steve Wojeski to use his manly charms and his steel-hard cock to make my itchy pussy feel all better. So when my clit started trying to get a date with my hand, I told it to shut up and I marched into class all prepared to ignore the demanding little beast. It wasn't easy, because it had started to swell up all on its own and was pressing into the slick fabric of my tiny g-string. This was a situation that made it doubly hard to ignore because every little movement seemed to make it rub against the smooth cloth; making me even more aroused. By the time I got to my desk, it was throbbing in time to my heartbeat and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Mr. Locke smiled at me as I sat down and opened my notebook. So no one would suspect anything, he kept smiling as he looked all around the room as people filed in. He checked the roll at his desk and warned us about the upcoming exam and what would be covered on it. Then he stood up at the wooden podium and started the lecture. He glanced down at me every few minutes to see if I had something to show him. So he could see my cleavage, I tried to shift my top around without seeming to. But every time I moved, I could feel the bells start to shake. If I moved enough to let them ring even once, it would attract attention to me and our game would be over.

I didn't want to disappoint Mr. Locke, so I kept trying to edge my top up higher and higher, until I had it high enough for the bell on my right nipple to hang down under the hem. It was a remarkable feat of body control and breathing that I managed to do it without making the bell ring and I was frustrated when he looked at me twice without noticing.

The third time was the charm, so to speak. I moved enough to make the bell swing and catch the light from the windows. He saw the flash and stopped talking while he pretended to clear his throat. At the same time, he bent further over his podium to get a better look at my jewelry. When he did, I lifted my top just enough to show him what the bell was dangling from.

Mr. Locke was so startled that he dropped his oversized teacher's textbook and it hit the floor with a bang, just missing my toes. I jerked my feet apart just in time to keep them from getting crunched. Mr. Locke blushed and got down on one knee to pick up the book. As he straightened, he took a peek up my short skirt and saw my damp g-string with my hardening clit making a little bump in it.

He got up without giving any indication of what he'd seen, but when he had his book back on the podium, he buttoned his sport coat so his erection would not show. I figured I had done my job for the day and so did he. He hardly glanced at me again the whole class.

Lunch was going to be one of those gobble and run deals because I wanted to seduce Steve in the worst way. I was glad to find that Bud was saving me a spot in line, right behind Janice and Jolene.

"Hi, guys!" I said, giving the guy behind Bud an apologetic look that was completely wasted because he never looked up past my boobs. I thought that might have been rude, but I was so horny by this time it was just one more turn-on. I squeezed in behind Bud and turned to face the skinny guy with the breast fixation.

"Excuse me," I said, shoving my breasts against his chest. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Hunh?" he said, which was about what I expected. I flagrantly rubbed my nipples against him, feeling the rings tugging wonderfully inside.

"If I break in line. You don't mind?" I acted like there was nothing going on, but I could feel the warmth of his chest through the t-shirt he had on.

"N-no!"

"Thanks."

I turned to my friends, sharply enough to start a symphony under my top. This didn't go unnoticed.

"What on earth was that?" Jolene asked. To say she asked it innocently would have been redundant.

"New jewelry," I told her, including Janice and Bud as well. Bud hadn't said anything this morning, so I assumed he hadn't noticed. I shook my shoulders to give them all a good idea of what jewelry we were talking about.

"Oh, wow!" Bud said. "That's nice. Did Bambi give you those?"

"No, I got these the other day," I explained, just loud enough to be overheard by those nearby. "I was lucky they turned out this well. It was one of those things that could have turned out very much worse. And before you ask, yes, it hurt. It hurt a lot. If I had it to do over again, I would have made some different decisions, I'll tell you."

"Hurt?" Jolene asked. "You mean you got..." Her eyes got big and she didn't finish the sentence.

"Pierced?" I said, helping her out. "Yes. Two fairly large rings. Welded in place. Permanently. The bells hang from the rings. Maybe I can show you later."

There were more than a few necks craning to get a peek, in case I got really bold and flashed everyone in the lunchroom. That was something I hadn't thought of doing, but I twitched a hand in the direction of my top and there was some shuffling and jockeying for position among those in line.

"For the record," I said, looking my friends in the eye to tip them off that I wasn't speaking just for their benefit. "I got into a situation that I should not have been in. Promises were made and lies were told. I hope I never see him again, even if the piercing worked out better than I had any right to expect. And that's all I plan to say about it. If you hear anything else, I would appreciate it if you would ignore it. We all make some poor choices from time to time and this was one of them."

"Are you going to have them cut off?" Janice asked.

I grabbed my boobs in mock shock. "Nooo!" I said.

"The rings, silly. Even if they are welded on, you can still have them cut off with bolt-cutters, or something."

"We'll see. They've pretty much healed since it was done. I think I will keep them for now. If only to remind me that some things don't turn out the way we expect." I smiled at how well I had managed to get Sara's suggested version of the story told in a way that meant it would be widely repeated, and without having to borrow the school PA system to do it.

We were sitting down with our trays when Janice asked, "So, when are you going to let us see them?" Jolene nodded and grinned at me. She was excited and curious to see what I had done. I hoped this wasn't something she would choose to imitate. At least I didn't have to worry about her falling prey to the same poor disturbed man who abducted me in the park. That thought was an epiphany for me.

"Soon," I answered in a distracted tone, "come with me to the gym in a minute and you can see them then."

I had stopped with a forkful of food on its way to my mouth and I remained in that position as a thought percolated through my poor excuse for a brain. The events of the previous day had taken quite a toll on me — physically as well as emotionally. I had been too wrapped up in how it had all affected me personally to think of what the outcome actually meant to everyone else. I had stated it very succinctly — no more girls would be abducted and brutalized by that man. Girls just like Jolene — no, Jolene herself had been there recently — so Jolene was now safe from that terrible danger. That made the mental evasions and the rationalizations irrelevant. I had done my job. I had put myself in harm's way and used my abilities to neutralize a threat that resulted in keeping my friend, and all like her, safe. I qualified as a real by-gosh crime-fighting superhero by the only standard that mattered. That for me it was an afternoon of rather intensely kinky sex, bondage and delicious torture was beside the point. He was a real threat to everyone else, and if I doubted for an instant that the way in which I had achieved the removal of that threat had any relevancy whatever, all I had to do was visualize Jolene strapped to that table with a red-hot branding iron against her tender flesh.

I chewed the rather bland mouthful of navy beans and considered whether I had been judging myself by style points rather than by results. It was obviously the end result that mattered. I was still too new to this line of work to have any idea if I was doing it the 'right way' or not. All I had to compare myself to were fictional characters. Surely so one expected me to live up to their dashing exploits and derring-do. So what if I enjoyed being tied up and tortured? So what if I had a certain degree of sympathy for the guy? Where did it say I had to hate the villain or require that I beat him to a pulp instead of treating him like a human being? He was out of action, I had a nice time and I came away with some interesting mods to my bod. It all sounded like a win-win situation to me.

I shoveled down the bulk of my lunch before running off to the Gym with Janice and Jolene in tow. Bud had decided not to risk his digestion for the sake of a little curiosity that he would be able to satisfy later at home. I still had to run by the girls' locker room to get my weightlifting outfit from my locker. I wondered if Steve would give me the combination to his locker so I wouldn't have to make an extra stop. Missing lunch for him might be a way to keep his weight in check, but I had a habit of burning off calories in various creative ways and I needed all the nutrition I could get. I needed to eat, even if he didn't. Even if it was the lunch room mystery-meat or veg-du-jour.

J and J followed me like puppies as I dashed around at a speed which seemed slow to me, but had them puffing pretty hard by the time we got to the door to the boys' locker room. They both balked at going in, so I had to drag them along with me.

"Sorry, guys," I explained, "But it's more convenient for me to dress and shower in here than to run back and forth all the time."

They seemed excited and wary at being in there. The last time they had been naked, so perhaps it was understandable that they kept looking around like someone might jump out at them any second.

I pulled off my top and let them 'oooo' and 'aaahh' for a bit. They each got to play with the bells, which sounded odd in the reverberating concrete and steel room.

To my relief, neither of them pressed me for details of where and who and when, so I didn't have to elaborate on the highly-spun story they had already heard. That they accepted it at face value, I doubted. That they respected my privacy enough not to give me the third-degree on the subject, I treasured.

"OK," I said, pulling on my crop-top and shorts, "I've got to get up to the weight room and work out. If you want to come along, I'm sure you will be welcome, but I have to warn you, this is not play-time, it's all business."

Lacking the desire to participate in what they considered a male-only activity and not being as at home in the locker room as I was, my friends left with all deliberate speed.

When I arrived at the weight room, everyone was already well into their workouts. From a look at the available equipment, it seemed I had my choice of working my abs or my calves. A quick pose in the mirror told me that my legs were very nicely turned, thank you very much, and so I decided to go with the abs.

The school budget hadn't stretched far enough to provide specialized equipment for each muscle group. The workout station for upper and lower abdominals was a bench with a strap around one end for holding your ankles down. I only knew this because I had seen a couple of the guys use it the previous week.

One thing I had seen them do to enhance the value of the exercise was to hold a dumbbell against your chest while doing sit-ups on the bench. This looked like a good way to double the benefit, so I picked up a couple of medium-sized weights and lay down on the bench. I quickly discovered that I wasn't going to be able to hold them against my chest like the guys, so I compromised by holding the dumbbells against my shoulders and letting them fall forward as my torso came up to a vertical position. I them did a bicep curl and let the momentum force me back down onto the bench before repeating the exercise another 19 times.

I was halfway through the first set when I noticed that Roger was watching me curiously. I couldn't think of anything that should be raising his suspicions, so I ignored it. When we both took a break, he leaned over and said, "That's an interesting elaboration on the ab workout. You know, I bet you could even increase the range-of-motion and get your triceps and your lower back into it too."

For the second set, I tried that. I started with the weights behind my head and my elbows next to my ears. I pulled the weights up to my shoulders before starting the sit-up and again lowered them until my arms were straight. This time I also leaned forward, keeping my elbows locked and raised the weights slightly above my back. I reversed the movement going back down.

I could feel tension in my abs, my chest, my shoulders and my arms at some point in the exercise. Combining the weights with such a large motion made the tension travel up my front, down my back and my arms. The muscles being worked changed at each position and I could feel that there were a lot of places being targeted that wouldn't have been if I had stuck to the standard routine. Roger seemed to think so too, because he gave me a thumbs-up when I looked over to get his reaction.

I took no small amount of satisfaction at that. That Roger had accepted me as just one of the guys was good enough, but to think that I might actually have made a contribution was very heady indeed.

I was finishing my third set when Steve came over to watch me. He was standing by my feet with his head cocked to one side. I thought he was about to criticize my technique, when I realized that he was just ogling my boobs. I wanted to drag him off to a private spot and screw him silly.

I finished the last set a little faster than I should have. When I got up to put the dumbbells back on the rack by the door, Steve followed. He looked like he wanted a word with me.

"I missed you," he said in a low voice. If he had got down on one knee and proposed, I could not have been happier.

"I missed you too, Steve," I said. I held out my arm and rubbed my bicep so everyone would assume we were talking shop.

"So, like when can we get together?" He wasn't wasting any time. I liked that.

"I dunno. My schedule is pretty full. Why don't you just rip my shorts off and fuck me right over there on the bench?" I said, teasingly.

"You think I won't? I've been thinking about you all weekend. It wouldn't take much for me to do just that."

I wanted to hear what Steve had been thinking about me almost as much as I wanted to wrap myself around him and see how much pleasure we could give each other. Suddenly, time was a very precious commodity. We had just 40 minutes before we both had to be back in class.

"In that case, I apologize for teasing you. But if you think I'm not serious, then we really need to spend more time together, because you don't know me very well at all. Mister, you have ten seconds before I get naked and beg for a hard cock. Any hard cock."

Steve didn't move. He still thought I was kidding.

"Nine."

Steve shifted from one foot to the other as he considered the possibility that I might be perfectly serious.

"Eight."

Steve made up his mind to take me at my word. He grabbed my elbow and led me out of the weight room into the hall. There really wasn't anyplace we could go before the countdown hit zero other than the locker room, so we made for that at a dead run.

It may have been a few seconds past zero when we dodged past the last row of lockers into the dressing area farthest from the entrance. I lost count somewhere along the way. I kicked off my shoes, shucked out of my shorts and jumped up on the wooden bench before removing my top. I made sure Steve was watching when I hooked my thumbs under the sides and peeled it off over my head.

"Oh, wow!" he said, looking at my jewelry. "I thought there was something new, but I never thought..."

"You like them?" I asked, making them ring for him. If he didn't, I was going to cut them off and have them made into the earrings I thought they were going to be to begin with.

"They're lovely. Really. I like them. But isn't this kind of extreme? Piercing and all? What made you do it?"

"It was just something I stumbled into. I didn't go out with the intention of having my nipples pierced. Afterwards, I thought I would see how things went before I decided to keep them or not."

"You mean if I don't like them, you'll have them removed?"

"Yes."

"You'd do that for me? I'm that important to you?"

"Yes, you are."

"Wow. I mean... gee! I don't know what to say."

"You've already said it, you lunkhead. Now, am I going to have to beg, or are you going to fuck me before I explode?"

Standing on the bench put my head a little above Steve's. It was a nice way to start, since I didn't have to climb up to get to him. He put his arms around me and pulled me against his hairy chest, then he kissed me and I melted into him.

We were sucking serious face when he pulled back and looked at my mouth.

"Something new here too?" he asked.

I put the tip of my tongue between my teeth and wiggled it at him before my next episode of show-and-tell.

"Yes. I had my tongue done, too. Tell me what you think." I stuck my tongue out far enough for the sleeve to show and held it there for inspection.

Steve looked at it curiously. He didn't seem put off or anything, just curious.

"That's so cool!" he said, finally, which seemed to be the opinion shared by everyone except Bambi.

He kissed me again, and explored my hole with his tongue, flicking the tip through it again and again. It was a real turn-on and it reminded me that I had another hole that I wanted explored too.

"Oh, Steve," I breathed, "please fuck me. Please fuck me hard. Please?"

Begging will get you just about anything when it comes to guys, especially if you are naked and horny when you do it. Steve slid his hands down to my butt and cupped my small cheeks in his big hands. He pulled my hips against him and I held onto his neck and threw my legs around his waist. My hot pussy was open and ready, just a few inches above his cock. Whenever he wanted it, he could have it.

I squirmed against him and let myself slide down until I felt him put the tip of his cock against my wet opening. The feeling was electric and I dropped down some more and started wriggling onto it.

It felt bigger than I remembered and I had to work some to get the head inside. When I had been penetrated, I flexed my vaginal muscles to try to suck some more cock into me. The effect on Steve was impressive.

"Oh, damn! That's so good! Oh, Sam! You're fantastic!"

It wasn't even in all the way and already I was 'fantastic'. Steve certainly knew how to make a girl feel good in all sorts of ways. He pivoted and put my back against the row of lockers lining the back wall. The hard metal mesh pressed into my butt and I flinched back against him. Taking this for passion, he pressed back, pushing into me until his cock was fully seated and my clit was riding on his pubic bone.

This was what I had wanted all morning. Heck, this was what I had wanted all weekend. The feeling of being joined to Steve like this went beyond the erotic. I felt something for him that was more than just sexual and I knew he felt something for me, too. Sex between us was great, but there was something more to it. We both thought it might be love, but we were both afraid to use the word too freely. I wanted there to be something special between us, and I didn't want to jinx it so early by overusing the word. I was pretty sure Steve felt the same.

I was pretty sure about anything to do with Steve whenever we were together. It was one of those things that I couldn't explain. I just had a feeling that there was a mutual understanding that went back to that day outside the Gym. I wanted to spend some serious quality time with Steve so we could get to know each other better, but I had a sneaky suspicion that we already knew the important stuff. The rest would just be talk. But talk would be nice, too.

Steve waited a bit for me to get used to having his cock being inside me. It was a bit of consideration that I didn't really need, considering that I had bigger cocks than his in me almost daily. His was just special. It just felt right. It hit all the places that turned me on in just the right way, but left me able to appreciate the whole person, not just his equipment.

Sex with Bud was a wonderful sexual experience, but we both knew that's all it was. I loved Bud like a brother, and the sex we had was great, but we both knew our relationship wasn't going beyond whatever sexual adventures we might have. The feelings he had for Jolene were totally apart from what he felt for me, and I completely understood that, just like he understood my emotions for Steve.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.