Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 12A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I woke up in the morning to three pleasant things. First, I had been having a vivid dream where I was a gorgeous redhead being fucked mercilessly by a hugely-hung guy that looked a lot like Jim. When I opened my eyes, I found that it wasn't a dream. The redhead was Neeka and she and Jim were just picking up where they left off the night before. I was just feeling her climax being broadcast from the room next door.

The second thing was Bud's morning wood. It was a magnificent, rock-hard erection that made me hot just looking at it.

The third was Jolene sliding her mouth up and down the shaft while Bud rubbed her pussy with his fingers.

"Good morning, you two," I said. "Looks like we're getting an early start this morning, hmmm?"

Bud just grinned. Jolene stopped licking long enough to say, "You know what they say — the early bird gets the worm. I think this is a pretty big worm I've got here. Can you give me a hand with it?"

I got down at the foot of the bed and crawled in between Bud's legs. I licked and sucked his balls and tried Jolene's trick of sucking them into my mouth. They were too big to get both of them in at once, so I had to do them one at a time.

Bud seemed to appreciate it. It didn't make his cock any harder, but it did seem to make his balls swell up to have me suck on them. I thought it might make a difference in the volume of his usually prodigious load.

After a bit, I moved up and took over from Jolene on his shaft, while she moved up to the shiny head. I tried to get him as wet as I already was from sharing in Neeka's last climax. Jolene lapped up the precum as it oozed out and spread it around to make his cock slick.

When I was ready, I crawled up and straddled his chest. I put my ass in the air and positioned my pussy where he could reach it with his cock. Jolene picked up the big slab of meat and pointed it between my legs. I pushed back and got the head planted into my opening.

While Jolene watched, Bud pushed down on my shoulders to force his cock into my pussy. She gasped when the head popped in and slid inside several inches. I gasped too. That feeling of my body being invaded by something that big, of being impaled on a cock that felt like a fence post, was something I would never get used to. My eyelids fluttered and my pussy started a reflexive contraction. I had to wait until I could get calmed down before I could take any more.

Jolene tried to help out by licking the junction of Bud's cock and my pussy. That made me hotter, but it didn't actually improve the situation. I certainly wasn't going to tell her to stop, though. She was entitled to participate in this in any way she wanted.

When my pussy got used to its lodger, I was able to slide down a few more inches. Jolene stopped licking to watch my progress. She seemed fascinated that something that large could fit into a hole that small. I felt her hand on my abdomen as she felt the slight bulge that Bud's cock made as it pushed into me further and further.

Finally, she couldn't contain her curiosity any more. "Doesn't that hurt?" she asked.

I laughed sharply. "No! Oh, no! It feels wonderful. It only hurts until you get used to it — until you get stretched out some. After that it's just this fantastically great feeling. Remember what Connie said? It's like being a glove. You can feel it everywhere! And all at the same time!"

Jolene was trying to experience this vicariously through me, so I decided to get her as involved as I could. I put my hand over hers on my abdomen and moved it around to show her the depth to which Bud had penetrated.

When I had taken another couple of inches, I said, "That's as far as he can go in my vagina. See how there is still a few inches still to go? Now for my trick. You may not be able to do this. I only found out I can do it by accident and it just about killed me the first couple of times."

I leaned back to line my cervix up with his huge shaft. I wiggled around to center it and then I concentrated on relaxing one specific set of sphincter muscles. The sensations from there were more of pressure than anything else, but I knew I had done it when I felt it dilate and the head of his cock started to push inside my womb.

"He's going inside my uterus, Jolene. This is the only way I can take his whole cock inside me. Feel the top of the bulge here. You can probably feel the outline of my cervix around his cock. I'm probably going to cum like crazy when he gets it all the way in."

Sure enough, when I slid down all the way and my clit hit his pubic bone, I went off like a cherry bomb. I smiled when I heard a surprised shriek from Neeka as the powerful mental waves from my orgasm hit her. 'Gotcha back!' I thought. Then I was lost to anything but the pure, all-encompassing sensation of pleasure.

I vaguely became aware of Jolene embracing me, holding me upright. As awareness returned, I put my arms around her and pulled her tighter to me, crushing her against my boobs. To keep from falling over, she swung a leg over Bud, putting her pussy right in his face.

Never being one to look a gift pussy in the mouth (sorry, I had to say that), Bud used his tongue where it would do the most good. I felt her jump and then shudder in my arms when he licked her clit.

The three of us made a perfect triangle with Jolene and I straddling Bud and kissing each other like mad. I rode up and down on Bud's cock while Bud licked Jolene's clit and stuck his tongue as far into her pussy as he could. Jolene had her hands on my nipples and pulled on them as gently as if she had been raised on a dairy farm and had lots of experience handing teats.

Our three-way sex had me seriously hot and I was having orgasm after orgasm. My nipples were big and stiff and my clit was straining out and up. It had gotten big again and I was having a hard time getting enough friction on it in my position atop Bud's cock. Jolene eventually noticed my hugely swollen clit and left her place on Bud's face. Instead, she wrapped her legs around my hips and planted her pussy right where I needed it.

The wet, slippery feeling of going between her labia was wonderful and the hot velvet sensation of penetrating her vagina, even by only a couple of inches, filled me with such an intense sexual heat that I was nearly out of control. I grabbed Jolene's ass with both hands and started to fuck her rapidly with my stiff clit. I moved her up and down with my hands and rocked my hips, thrusting into her as deeply as I could. I went faster and faster, looking for greater and greater stimulation.

Jolene started to cry out, "Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAOOOOooooouu" and I knew she was cumming. She tensed and clung to me tightly as her orgasm wracked her body.

Bud must have been having a tough time holding out with all the wild jerking around I had been doing. Hearing Jolene cum was the last straw for him and I felt his legs tense as he arched his back and blasted his load into me.

Feeling him drench my insides brought me to a marvelous peak. With Bud inside me and me inside Jolene, and all of us climaxing together, it felt like I was having more than one orgasm at the same time. Waves of intense pleasure caromed around inside my body from my toes to my head. I wavered in and out of consciousness as the different waves came together and reinforced each other. I felt like I was being torn apart and put back together.

The three of us stayed like that long after Bud had run dry and his cock had retreated from my womb. Long after my clit had shrunk back and left Jolene's pussy. And long after Jolene's hot breath had slowed from steam-engine speed to a slow, deep - if ragged - tempo. Jolene and I were still wrapped in each other's arms, holding and supporting each other, when the connecting door opened and Neeka stuck her head in.

"Excuse me," she said, "but I had to come see this with my own eyes."

"You've outdone yourself, Sam," she told me, mind to mind. "I felt it, but I didn't understand it. It felt like you were giving and getting at the same time. You've learned to play both sides of the net at once, haven't you?"

"Yeah. And it's wonderful!" I tried to be more expressive of how I felt, but words failed me, even mentally all I could manage was a lopsided, leering grin.

I looked behind her, expecting to see Jim. She saw my glance and said, "Jim went back to sleep. We were up and down all night. I'm wiped out too, but I had to come see what new kind of sex you had discovered." She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked to see if she was in Bud's way, but he, too was asleep and had begun to snore softly.

Jolene was draped limply over my shoulder, either asleep or passed out from the intensity of her climax. I pried my hands off her ass and eased her back on the bed to lie next to Bud. There were red imprints of my hands on both her butt-cheeks from here I had gripped her so tightly. I hoped I hadn't bruised her, or if I had, I hoped she would think if was worth it.

Neeka and I pulled the sheet up over the two sleepyheads and snuck out of the room to let them catch some Zs. I briefly worried about Jolene waking up in bed alone with Bud, but I remembered what a joyous feeling it had been for me and I decided that it was worth the risk to let Jolene experience the same thing.

As we approached the door to my own room, the giggling sounds we heard from inside alerted us to the fact that Bambi, Connie, and Janice were awake as well. A bit more than awake as it seemed. When we opened the door, we saw that the room was a wreck. There were pillows and covers and sheets everywhere. The bottom drawer of the large chest was hanging open and several toys were scattered about on the floor.

Bambi, Connie and Janice were all on the bed. Janice was on her back with Bambi's face in her pussy, while Connie humped energetically away at Bambi with a large black strap-on dildo. This was clearly just the latest permutation of something that might well have been going on all night.

They were all so involved in what they were doing that Neeka and I backed out of the room and quietly pulled the door shut so as not to disturb them. Instead of using my bathroom, we went downstairs to Bambi's. I had planned on a hot shower, but the opportunity to take a bath in Bambi's big whirlpool tub was too much of a temptation for both of us and we soaped and soaked ourselves pruney.

After lavish use of what we both hoped were not the most expensive toiletries on the shelf, we cleaned up after ourselves and replaced the plush towels we had used with fresh ones form the closet in the hall. Leaving the bathroom more or less as we had found it, we went downstairs to get a start on breakfast. After all the energy being used by everyone this morning there would probably be a houseful of hungry people.

We were both still naked. My clothes were all up in my room and I hadn't wanted to go back up there and interrupt the party. Neeka could have dressed from the closet in 'her' room, but she didn't because I didn't. Since cooking in the nude is a somewhat hazardous proposition, we both got aprons off the hooks in the cupboard. Neeka's looked terribly cute on her. You couldn't tell it was all she had on until she turned around and showed her darling behind and her sleek legs. Mine looked positively inadequate. It only covered my cleavage and left the outsides of my breasts exposed. My nipples peeked around the edge of the fabric like curious puppies peeking around a fence.

I was trying to keep them corralled when Neeka saw my problem and laughed.

"That's beautiful!" she said. "Stop trying to hide. It's pointless and you're just messing up the excellent view. Just let me cook the bacon, OK?"

I blushed anyway. I was getting so used to prancing around in the buff that trying to cover myself up felt strangely wrong.

"It is wrong," Neeka said, tapping my surface thoughts. "You are one of the few people for whom it should be a crime to wear clothes. It's like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa. And don't you need to go feed the dog, anyway?"

She reached up to take the big frying pan down off the hook. I admired the way her rear bunched up and the muscles in her legs stood out under her creamy skin. I thought that her comment about not being allowed to wear clothes could certainly apply to her as well.

It didn't take any extraordinary mental ability to know what she intended to do with the frying pan once she had the handle in her hand. I barely got out of reach before she swatted my behind with it. I kept going and made it out the side door before she could take advantage of her longer reach and connect the flat of the pan with my rear.

The morning air was cool but not chilly. The concrete felt cold under my bare feet. A mild breeze from the west was bringing moisture inland and the result was heavy dew. I learned this when I got to the bottom of the wooden stairs and walked across the grass to the garden shed. By the time I got to the door my feet were drenched.

There was no sign of Brute as I went inside the shed. I washed his bowls and filled them with food and water. I carried the food out first and put it in its usual place. Then I brought out the big bowl of water, being careful not to slop it on me. I had just bent over to set it beside the other bowl when the sneaky dog nosed my bare ass.

I jumped three feet in the air, managing to let go of the bowl so it didn't spill. At the apex of my jump I pushed off the trellis so I would not land with my feet in the bowls. I came down about six feet away with my hand on my hips and a glare in my eye.

"Very funny, dog. Very funny." I mellowed when he looked at me with those big eyes. Maybe he was just enjoying the new scent I was wearing and hadn't meant to startle me after all.

"All right, I forgive you," I told him, smiling to show I wasn't mad.

Brute looked at me and took a step in my direction with his tongue sliding out of the side of his mouth in the doggy version of a smile. Then he stopped and looked back at the bowls of fresh food and water.

"Come on," I said, "Make up your mind. Eat or play."

Brute looked back and forth once more and then turned to the food and began to eat.

"OK. Maybe later, then." I stood up and walked back to the steps, my toes kicking up a spray of water with each step. As I climbed back up, I looked back. Brute still had his head in the bowl, eating like it was his last meal — which was how he usually ate. That dog never did anything leisurely or halfway. Certainly not eating anyway.

The dew made grass clippings stick to my feet, so I had to scrape them off on the cocoanut-husk doormat before I went inside. Neeka had the bacon sizzling in the pan and was studying the back of a box of pancake mix.

"What's four times one and three-quarters?" she asked.

"Seven."

"That was quick." She sounded suspicious about how I had come up with the answer so fast.

"Break it down," I said. "Four ones is four. Four halves is two. Four quarters is one. Four plus two plus one is seven. Don't give yourself a headache trying to solve the big problems, break it down into small, easy ones."

"Hmmm. I was about to say that's cheating; but that's kind of the way computers work, too. Only they break it down into binary. You know, just ones and zeros."

I wanted to ask her about how she got interested in computers, but I was afraid the answer might veer off into technical stuff and I was too buzzed to get my head around anything complicated. Doing her Practical Math problem for her had about pushed me to the limit. She glanced at me and nodded her agreement before going back to something less mentally challenging.

"That was certainly a hot scene you were in upstairs," she observed. "Are you starting a career as a sexual intermediary?"

"Yep, that's me — Sam Kramer, Sexual Facilitator... Expeditor..." My vocabulary dried up. All the blood that was supposed to be in my head must still be somewhere else.

"How many times did you cum?" The idea of a threesome seemed to fascinate her.

"Who knows? I lost track. Who counts?"

"Me. But I guess I'm just into numbers. The more the better."

"The bigger the better, too! 'Quality has a quantity all its own.'" As soon as I said it, I thought I had probably futzed the last one. Fortunately, Neeka wasn't going to let me sidetrack the conversation into an analysis of aphorisms.

"Would you like to do the same thing with me and Jim?"

That was pretty direct, especially for her.

"Sure! I'd love to. Middle? Top? Bottom? Anywhere you want me."

"Great!" She was thoughtful for a second, then she went on. "All this is just, you know, really mind-blowing. I thought of myself as something of an introvert with these hot fantasies. Now, we've gone so far past the stuff I used to fantasize about it isn't funny. You're empowering me."

"I'm what?"

"You're making it possible for me to be someone I only dreamed of being."

I had thought I had seen some changes in Neeka over the last few days. Now she confirmed it.

"The sex is pretty good, too. I'm just as high on it as you are."

"You mean that 'seriously fucked' feeling?" I asked, helpfully.

"More like 'terminally fucked'. I have so much jizz in me, I feel all squishy."

"I know the feeling. Nice, isn't it."

"Heavenly!"

She put down the spoon she was using to stir the batter and lifted her darling little apron.

"I stopped in the bathroom on the way, but I don't think it all came out. I'm not leaking, am I?" She asked, opening her legs and peering down. Her little red strip was matted down, but there wasn't anything running down her thighs.

"Nope," I said. The idea that both of us were so full of cum that we might leak was terribly exciting to me. I lifted my own apron and patted my tummy where Bud had squirted me so full. I pushed it out and sucked it back in again, like a belly-dancer.

Neeka imitated me and we shared the experience while thinking nasty thoughts back and forth. The mental feedback intensified our arousal and made both of us hot all over again. We forgot all about making breakfast and let ourselves get carried away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.