Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 11D

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11D - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I knew I was going to have to wrap up the investigation pretty quickly. I was getting too close to my work and I was seconds away from flinging myself onto the coffee table and begging to be fucked. Everyone else may have been having similar thoughts, because they all had a distracted expression.

Neeka hadn't been with Jim all week. She had already told me that she was going to die if she didn't get that cock in her very soon. From her expression, and the lust I could see boiling up in her mind, she was even closer than I was to begging.

Connie had her lower lip sucked into her mouth and her arms crossed over her chest. I could see her erect nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. She had been the most surprised at the sight of Jim's monster.

Bambi was frozen. If she was breathing, I could not tell. Forbidden fantasies must have been racing through her brain and she had gone rigid to keep from acting on any of them. Every few seconds her tongue would peek out from between her lips and then disappear again.

Janice must have been somewhat prepared. She had seen Bud's cock close-up and had been told that Jim was equally well equipped. She still had that deer-in-the-headlights look on her face, though. And she had one hand on her breast and the other clamped between her legs.

"One of us here committed the crime," I said. "One of us is guilty. One of us will pay the price. You see, only one of us had sausage pizza — the same sausage pizza that I can smell on Exhibit A here; transferred by her sticky fingers. And that person is Janice!"

"Hunh?" Janice said. "Oh, hell. Yes, I confess. I had to do it. Jolene told me that Jim's cock was even bigger than Bud's and I couldn't imagine that. So, I took advantage of the situation to find out for myself. I did it. And I'm not sorry in the least!"

"Me neither," Connie agreed. "That's the biggest one I've ever seen."

"Jim," I said. "Give Janice a chance to apologize."

Jim stepped directly in front of Janice with his cockhead bobbing in front of her nose. Janice went cross-eyed looking at it. Her eyes opened wide and her lips slowly parted. Jim must have been able to feel her breath.

Slowly, Janice leaned forward with her mouth open. Her lips met Jim's cock and she kissed it tenderly. Her mouth opened further and she tried to suck the head between her lips. It was much too big for her to get into her mouth. All she succeeded in doing was to inflame Neeka's passion beyond her ability to restrain it.

Neeka stood up and put her hand on Jim's cock and pulled it away from Janice's face.

"Sorry, Janice," she said, "but I can't stand it any longer. Jim, here or upstairs. But now. Right now!"

Jim glanced at Bambi. It was clear that he wanted to perform in front of her, but he wanted to have a more private stage. He picked up his shorts and led Neeka quickly up the stairs. By the time they were half-way up, they were running.

"Darnn!" Janice said. "I wish that were me."

"Me too," Connie said.

"I think that goes for all of us," I added. "But Neeka has dibs on him and it has been almost a week since she's had any of that. I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, Janice. Maybe she will feel more like sharing later."

"Oh, I'm not offended," Janice said. "You told us he was her boyfriend. I was surprised that she let it go as far as she did before she reacted. Did you notice how he turned to give her a good view of me kissing his cock? She was positively drooling!"

"I'm drooling, too." Connie said, grinning. "But not at the mouth. How on earth can you handle something that..."

"Huge."

"Immense."

"Gargantuan."

"... I was going to say 'huge' but I like 'gargantuan' better. God, that thing would just rip me apart!"

"It can be very painful," I said. "And you have to really want it. But once you've had a really big cock in you, nothing else is going to feel as good."

"Honey, they spoil you for anything less," Bambi said. "My... boyfriend had a cock just like Jim's. I was addicted to it the first time he put that monster in me. It hurt like hell at first, but even so, I knew I was hooked. Once we started screwing regularly, and I got used to it, I started to crave it. I thought about it all the time. I started wearing... well, I started doing everything I could to turn him on. It really changed my life."

"It sounds like you're not together anymore," Connie said. "What happened to him?"

"Oh, he's gone now," Bambi sighed, wistfully. She looked down at her hands in her lap. I tried to think of something to say that would get her mind off of Ben that wouldn't sound like I was deliberately changing the subject, but I couldn't come up with anything before she continued.

"Connie, if you ever meet someone who changes the whole world for you, you be sure to cherish every second that you have together. You never know which one will be the last."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up an unhappy memory," Connie said, taking Bambi's hand to console her.

"That's OK. Whenever I think about him now, it's a happy memory. You should never let your sadness over losing someone spoil all the happy memories you made together. You know, Sam taught me that. She's pretty smart."

"For my age, you mean?" I finally found a way to deflect the conversation.

"Aren't you the one who's always saying that age doesn't matter?" Bambi asked.

"Guilty."

"You're right, too," Connie said, coming out of a brief moment of reflection. I assumed she had been thinking of her father after Bambi's comment about memories. It seemed terribly selfish, but I felt relived that it would probably distract her from making a connection between Bambi's boyfriend and Mrs. Reynolds' husband.

"Age doesn't matter," she continued, "I see now that I screwed up in school because I confused maturity and liberty. I wasn't mature enough to use the liberty that I had wisely. I was hanging out with a bunch of people who were behaving just like I was and I thought that justified what I was doing. Next time, things are going to be different. Now, I just need to get a handle on the classwork."

"Studying is the key," I said. "I used to hate to study. I rushed through it just to get it over with. You can't do that. You have to invest in studying. The more you put into it, the more you get out, and the better you will do in class."

"But so much of the stuff in the courses just isn't that interesting." Connie said.

"If your teachers aren't making it interesting for you, then you have to find something interesting about it on your own. I thought History was deathly uninteresting, until I started trying to imagine myself in the place of some of the people I was reading about. Then it got very interesting for me. I would pick someone in each section and picture myself in their place, doing what they did and making the decisions that they made. It made it come alive for me and now History is just about my favorite subject."

"I thought you were going to tell me about drills and memorizing and stuff. Your idea sounds like it could be a lot of fun."

"The amount of fun I was having surprised me too. Since I started enjoying my schoolwork, I get impatient about how slowly we have been going through the material. I've been going outside the curriculum to do some research on my own. You'd be amazed at what they leave out of schoolbooks. Mostly just the interesting parts!"

"You mean like Catherine the Great having sex with a horse?"

"Actually, that's a myth. But the reason it got started was because the men of the time were so afraid of a successful and powerful woman that they felt they had to spread lies about her to ruin her reputation — even after she was dead. That's the sort of thing they leave out of textbooks — that people have been behaving badly throughout recorded history." I was about to go into my rant on learning from History and quoting Hegel and all, but I clamped my jaw shut instead and looked at Bambi to see if she would save me from my tendency to lecture.

"Well," Bambi said, "since we just missed one show, maybe we could watch another instead." She got up and went to the shelf next to the video player. Picking up a couple of boxes, she said, "It seems that we have with us tonight the cousin of the famous actress, Summer Winters. These are two of her latest videos, 'Mammary Lane' and 'Sperm Raider'. Janice? Which one would you like to see?"

"Oh my!" Janice said. "I don't know. I've never seen any of her films. I guess, 'Sperm Raider'. She told me she had a lot of fun making that one."

"Summer Winters is your cousin?" Connie asked. "That's so cool."

Bambi turned on the entertainment system and put on the video while Janice explained to Connie how Cousin Shirlene had come to be a star in the adult video industry.

Seeing what was happening, Jolene and Bud ran around cutting off or dimming the lights and then came over to watch it with the rest of us. When they squeezed onto the couch with the rest of us, I noticed a couple of damp spots on the leg of Bud's shorts. It looked like Jolene had been playing with his cock to the point that precum had started to dribble out. From the way he sat down so carefully, I thought the poor boy's balls must be about to explode.

The video started off with the lovely Miss Winters taking a shower. The scene was done in long slow pans up and down her body as the water and soap-suds ran down over her curves. She seemed to be having a wonderful time getting clean, because the soundtrack was full of 'Oooo's, 'Aaaa's, and 'Mmmmm's.

The camera had just zoomed in for a closeup of Miss Winter's rubbing her soapy clit with both hands, when out of the blue, I climaxed. At first, I thought it was because of a build-up of tension left over from being so close to Jim's cock and watching Janice start to get familiar with it. Then it hit me that I was feeling Neeka's orgasm over our own little closed-circuit x-rated cable channel. This was what happened to her whenever she was in range of me when I had a climax. Now, because of our recent sharing, the tables were turned.

There wasn't much I could do about the situation except enjoy it, so I relaxed on the couch and let myself feel Jim's cock plowing into Neeka's pussy, driving her into a long-delayed and much-needed orgasm. I could feel him bottom-out in her vagina and press against her insides. I could feel her pussy contract around his big beautiful cock and squeeze him over and over again as it tried to coax the cum from his balls. The sensation of being fucked was so strong that I shoved my hands down the front of my shorts and felt for the fleshy invader between my own legs. There was nothing there, of course, and all I felt was my own pussy throbbing in sympathy with Neeka's.

"Wow! Sam's sure enjoying this!" Janice said. She was sitting next to me and couldn't have missed what was happening. She watched me mimic the action of the screen and drew the wrong conclusion. "Oh, gee! What a great idea! Like Rocky Horror, we'll act along with the movie."

The shower scene was one everyone could play along with, so Janice, Connie and I kicked off our shorts and spread our legs to get our fingers into position. Bambi wasn't yet turned on enough to let Bud see her pussy, so she just unzipped her denim shorts and pushed her hands into the crotch. Jolene was already naked and needed no encouragement to finger herself along with Miss Winters and the rest of us. She even took things a step further by straddling Bud's lap while she did it. Faced with the choice between watching the actress on the TV screen or the live and very excited girl on his lap, Bud did the only intelligent thing and ignored Summer Winters completely.

Summer's climax was interrupted by an abrupt cut to the next scene. In this one, she was hacking her way through a very plastic-looking jungle with a very dull machete when she was very abruptly captured by a tribe of Amazons and led off to confront their chief.

The queen of the Amazon warriors was a muscular girl who was offended by our heroine trespassing on her territory, so she ordered her to be stripped and tied to a convenient pole in the middle of the village. Her hands were tied behind the pole so that her shoulders were forced back, putting her breasts on prominent display. Apparently the Amazons had never seen a blonde woman with such large white breasts before and they kept stroking and squeezing them, driving Summer into state of high arousal, but not allowing her any relief.

We picked Bambi to be the star of this scene, since she was the only one of us who still had a stitch of clothes on. Connie pretended to tie her to a floor-lamp next to the sofa and Bambi pretended to be at our mercy as we pulled her shorts to her ankles and played with her breasts.

Summer might have been acting as the Amazons cruelly aroused her, but Bambi didn't need to. I could tell from the way she kept clutching the shaft of the lamp that she was having a very hard time keeping her hands behind her. Too help her stay in character, I took the belt out of Janice's shorts and used it to tie her wrists together behind the lamp. She seemed grateful for making her play-acting predicament more realistic for her.

The Amazon queen called a halt to the fun that her warriors were having with Summer and proceeded to taunt her by threatening to cut her with what was obviously a rubber knife.

We didn't have a prop knife handy, so we had to make do with a brass letter-opener from the desk. Connie cast herself in the role of the chief because she was the one who went to get the letter-opener. She was pretty effective in the role, too. She was almost believable as she leered while lightly dragging the cold metal point of the brass blade over Bambi's breasts and pressing the edge under her nipple as though she were about to cut it off with a flick of her wrist.

Bambi's response to this was equally convincing. Her erect nipple became very hard and prominent, as though begging to be sliced off. Her breasts heaved in terror at the prospect of imminent mutilation. She quivered in quite realistic terror as the knife pressed into her soft flesh.

The performance apparently became a little too real for her because when the Amazon queen ordered Summer to be staked out on a grassy hill for further torment, Bambi declined to continue in the role. Instead she nominated Janice as the next star of our show.

Janice was perfectly willing to assume the role. As Summer squirmed against her bonds on screen, we stretched Janice out on the sturdy coffee table in front of the sofa. At first I was afraid Bambi would object to us abusing her furniture, but I remembered that this was the same heavy table that had already seen years of abuse from having the boy's shoe heels ground into it as well as a myriad of sports equipment thrown on it. Those dings and scratches weren't signs of an antique, just character in a well-used hunk of wood.

As Connie and Jolene positioned Janice on the table so her head would be supported, I ran to the drawer at the other end of the room and fetched a handful of pieces of rope suitable for tying up young girls.

When Bambi saw what I had done, she gave me a questioning look, but I grinned back at her. For her, the fragments of cotton cord represented a story of fear and terror. To me, they represented triumph and a small degree of glory.

We used the cord to tie Janice to the table with her arms over her head and her legs bent so that her feet were on the floor with legs apart and her ankles tied to the feet of the table. It wasn't exactly like the video, but it was a close as we were going to get in the space we had.

The Amazon warriors descended on Summer as she lay bound hand and foot on the ground begging for mercy. They kissed her and stroked her. They squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples. The queen crawled between her legs and began to eat her pussy with an aggressive, but teasing technique that always stopped short of allowing Summer to climax. We copied their every move on Janice.

Before long, Summer was no longer begging for her captors to stop, she was begging them to make her cum and so was Janice. The Amazons had no mercy and neither did we. Bambi did the honors as the queen this time and she used her tongue to bring Janice to the very brink of climax before denying her release. She did this over and over until Janice wasn't acting any more, she was really desperate to cum.

It was at this point that we changed our own version of the story. Janice was pleading so pitifully — much more believably that her cousin on the TV screen — that we all agreed to allow her to have satisfaction and then nominate a new actress to continue the role.

Bambi, of course, did the honors. In one of the most intensely erotic scenes never filmed, she licked Janice's clit until the girl came so hard she snapped one of the ropes holding her to the table. It was one of the frayed ones, but it was an impressive sight nonetheless to see her arch her back and scream out her ecstasy while straining against her bonds as she climaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.