Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 11C

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11C - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

When Neeka quit, I was as limp as a rag doll and smiling so broadly that my back-teeth were showing. The others were in mostly the same shape as I was. No one had much energy left and what movement there was consisted of casual stroking and cuddling.

Bambi was the first to be able to get to her feet. I suppose she was driven by a need to play hostess, because the first thing she did was to get Jolene a soft drink from the small cooler we had loaded onto the dumbwaiter. She then went around taking drink orders from everyone else.

"What, no beer?" Connie said, when given her choice of beverage.

"No," Bambi told her, "not today. Alcohol would just dull your senses and make you sleepy in addition to loosening your inhibitions. I think you want your senses sharp and awake and I think you have already shed any inhibitions you night have had when you arrived.

"Besides, you already look inebriated to me. Or do you need another dose so soon?"

"I can always take another dose of that!" Connie giggled.

"Oh, oh!" Janice said. "I think someone needs the BumbleBee!"

"BumbleBee! BumbeBee!" Jolene chanted, clapping her hands.

"What's a BumbeBee?" Connie asked.

"It's something that Sam showed Jolene and me," Janice said. If you haven't cum enough to be drunk from it, this will put you under."

"Yeah, Sam," Jolene said, "Show her the BumbleBee. I want to watch this."

"I'm too pooped," I said. "But Bambi does it the best. Connie, maybe if you ask real nice, she will show you."

Connie looked up at Bambi and said, "Please? I'm curious."

"I should have you sign a waiver," Bambi said. "In case your health is not up to it. You don't have a heart condition, do you? Any tendency to fainting spells? No? Well, someone get a towel to use to muffle her screams. We don't want the neighbors calling the cops. We might get hauled off to jail — handcuffed and naked."

"Now there's an idea," I said, putting my hands behind my back. "Handcuff me. Throw me in a cell with ten horny desperadoes who've been cooped up for months with no women."

"Hush." Neeka said. "You're making me hot again. I'd like to see you tied up and thrown to the wolves." She giggled. "Poor wolves!"

Janice picked up a towel and folded it into a pad to hold over Connie's mouth. She and Neeka traded places.

Connie saw Janice kneel beside her and a questioning look and then one of alarm crept across her face. "You're not serious?" She asked.

Janice nodded. "We'll probably need to hold you down so you don't hurt yourself, too. Now just relax and enjoy it."

Connie looked like she was already regretting opening her mouth in the first place. "Maybe..." She started to say before she was interrupted by Jolene.

"Really, you've got to try it," Jolene said reassuringly, as she took hold of Connie's arm and pinned her to the chair. "Janice and I have both done it and it's the most intense experience you can imagine."

"Really?" Connie said, in a squeak of near panic.

"Just spread your legs for me, honey," Bambi said.

Connie reluctantly complied. Her look of terror quickly drained from her face, to be replaced by one of anticipation and sensuality as Bambi started slowly kissing her way up Connie's thigh. Janice and Jolene each licked a nipple and stroked Connie's abdomen with a free hand.

Neeka and I jumped in too. We each took a leg and pulled them apart to give Bambi free access to Connie, without having to worry about getting her head caught in a scissors-lock.

Bambi brushed her lips across Connie's pussy lips and flicked out her quick little tongue as her mouth passed over Connie's clit. She kept on teasing until Connie's clit had poked its head out from under a fold of skin and presented itself for inspection. Bambi closed her lips around Connie's clit and sucked on it to work some more blood into the small piece of flesh.

Connie cried out sharply in surprise and pleasure in response to this treatment. She tried to close her legs, but Neeka and I held firm and stroked the inside of her thighs until she relaxed them again.

Bambi continued to work on Connie's clit until it was standing well up from her pussy. She licked and teased it until Connie was nearly delirious with the tension of being so aroused and so hard and not being made to cum.

Connie flailed her head back and forth in a fit of heat. She tried to squirm and writhe, but the four of us held her firmly in place.

"Oh, Yes! Oh, God! OH! DAMN! OOOOOooooo," Connie said. "Oh, you're making me CRAZY! OH! Oh, please! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!"

It wasn't clear if she was begging for release or a continuation of the ecstatic torment. Either way, Bambi was relentless.

I started to get very turned on just from watching. We were all showing signs of reawakening arousal. I saw Bambi fondling her own boobs with one hand while she worked on Connie, so I know it was affecting her as well.

I looked across Bambi's shoulders at Neeka. She stared back with a feral look of lust. I tried to put all my sexual tension into a psychic message and then mentally hit Send. Neeka stiffened and I saw her eyes go wide as she prepared to do the same to me.

After a couple more exchanges, we were grinning and leering at each other while we batted a rapidly growing ball of sexual energy back and forth between us. I quickly lost track of whether I was sending or receiving, as the feedback became a continuous rolling wave of heat and excitement.

We were so wrapped up in driving each other wild with just our thoughts that I missed when Connie started her orgasm. I looked down and Bambi had already started doing the BumbleBee to Connie's swollen clit. Her rapidly flicking tongue beat against Connie's clit so fast that it looked like a speed-bag being attacked by a world-class welterweight.

Bambi kept going until I felt Connie stiffen and every muscle in her body go rigid. When she went limp, Bambi stopped flicking and tenderly kissed Connie's clit, as if in apology for abusing it so much.

Bambi might have finished, but Neeka and I were still locked in a fierce mental duel to see which of us could make the other cum first and hardest. If I had thought about it, I would have laughed. There could be no winner of any such contest. As soon as I came, she would climax as well, and since she was so focused on sending her feelings to me, I would suffer the same wonderful fate. This close together, it would be simultaneous.

Bambi pulled Connie's legs from us and pressed them together. She must have seen what was happening to us, because she gasped and then sat back to watch — rubbing her pussy while she did. I don't know if she thought she could synchronize with us or if she was just entranced by what was happening.

At least Bambi could guess what was going on. Janice and Jolene were totally perplexed. From their perspective, Neeka and I were making love to each other just by staring. Nevertheless, they watched with growing interest and awe that we could be so into each other that we could make each other this hot without so much as a touch.

I thought about this only afterward, of course, Neeka and I were beyond the reach of the physical world. We were totally in each other's mind, feeding into each other the most intensely erotic images and feelings we could drag up from the most primitive parts of our brains.

The echoing and re-echoing and continuous building of fever-pitch arousal could not last long. We were spiraling toward a mutual climax that both of us treasured, relished, and feared, all at the same time. We had wanted a referee for this, and we had three. If we crashed and burned, there would be someone around to haul us to the loony bin.

The ultimate instant came quicker than either of expected. The last fierce blast of fiery white heat threw us into each other's arms and into a new world of shared rapture. As we had fed each other the fuel that kindled the flame that ignited the torch that lit the fuse that detonated the bomb that was now exploding in our heads, we also poured our bliss into each other as well. Our incredible joy flared into an incandescent star that sent us tumbling off into the void.

I suspect that we passed out at that point. If so, it was a shared blackout. I felt Neeka's presence the whole time and was reassured that whatever happened, I would not be alone.

The journey back to consciousness was like rising to the surface after a deep dive in the ocean. There was a sense of buoyancy and of increasing brightness until we both broke through into the world again.

Janice, Jolene and Bambi had apparently carried us to separate lounges and laid us out to wait for us to recover. It must not have been all that long, because Connie was still out of it when we woke up.

"Are you all right?" Jolene asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes," we both answered together. "Never better," again, in perfect synchronization.

I looked at my hand. It seemed smaller than I remembered it. My breasts seemed huge to me. The skin on my arms was tan and clear of the familiar freckles. I looked at Neeka and she appeared to be having the same disorientation. Each of us had experienced so much of the other's point of view that we were momentarily unsettled to find ourselves in an unfamiliar body.

I knew I was Sam, and this was Sam's body, but I was also Neeka, with Neeka's feelings and senses and memories. I had a sudden flash of recollection, of another life, another family, another me. As I tried to assimilate the memories into my own, to correlate them with who I was and what I already knew, they seemed to fade away, like a dream on wakening, until I was left with just the memories of memories, the echo of an echo.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced. For a brief moment, I had shared the soul of another person. I had been Neeka. I had known what she knew, felt what she felt, thought what she thought. The experience of a shared existence dwarfed the experience of a shared orgasm. For a second, I felt alone, but only for a second. Then I felt a warm embrace and a whisper in my mind, "Never." With that whisper, the feeling of sharing came rushing back. The awareness of another mind, of another consciousness overlapping my own returned.

I turned to look at Neeka and I immediately knew that the mental link we shared had widened greatly. I seemed to be able to see her thoughts as clearly as my own. If I concentrated, I could feel her body, her breathing, her heart beating beneath her breast.

I smiled and felt happy to have a wonderful friend like her. My happiness became hers and hers mine. We must have looked like two fools, sitting and grinning at each other like that. When we both laughed together, the image must have been complete.

It was almost painful to pull away from each other, but we both agreed that it wouldn't be fair to our friends to ignore them and we deliberately turned away from further sharing. "Until later," we promised and pledged.

"Can I ask what that was all about?" Bambi said.

I was about to tell her about the sharing when Jolene asked, "Yeah. You two did to each other what Bambi did to Connie, but you did it just by looking. What's up with that?"

"And how can we do it too!" Janice asked.

"We were just on the same wavelength," Neeka said. I had been about to say that, hadn't I?

"We just knew what the other was thinking," I said. "And knowing turned us on more and more until... Boom!"

Bambi looked at us with her mouth open. Janice and Jolene would take what I said figuratively, but Bambi knew I was stating the bare facts. She goggled at us as the implications of a mental link to sharing arousal and orgasm hit home.

I nodded at her as though I could read her mind and she snapped her jaw shut, momentarily considering that I might be able to do just that.

I shook my head, 'no', to reassure her, but she again assumed that I was in her head and her mouth fell open again.

"Frightening, isn't it?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows ominously.

She laughed at that. Seeing my exaggerated facial expression reminded her that there were other ways to tell what someone is thinking without any special mental powers other than basic empathy.

Connie began to stir, so we got her sitting up and gave her a cool drink.

"Oooooo. What happened?" She asked. "I was... you were... then I... Whoa! That was amazing!" She shook her head to clear it and looked up at Bambi, who was standing by her to make sure there were no ill effects. "I think I'm in love," she said with a giggle.

Bambi sat down next to Connie and leaned over to kiss her. I thought it was just going to be a peck, to thank her for the nice comment, but Connie seemed to be getting into it. I took Connie's drink from her hand and her arms went immediately around Bambi. The two of them kissed for what seemed a very long time. It was so intense and they were so into it that the rest of us just watched quietly and waited.

When they finally came up for air, Connie dropped back against the chair-back and said, "Oh, gee! Bambi, you're marvelous! You have skills, girl! I've been screwed with less emotional involvement than you kiss. I apologize for suggesting that beer be served. I have been going to all the wrong parties!" To the rest of us, she said, "She has the most talented tongue I've ever met."

I was about to voice my agreement on Bambi's superlative skills, when Jolene said, "You're right about that! She just about made me cum from kissing her. I thought I was in heaven the whole time."

Bambi blushed a very rosy color from hearing all the compliments. It looked like she was being nominated for Belle of the Ball at a party that she had wandered into by accident.

I told her, "See what happens when you let your hair down, relax, and just be yourself?" The 'be yourself' comment was supposed to remind her that she wasn't here in disguise, but as her 'real' self.

"You're right, Sam," she said. "I need to let my hair down more often. Thank you for inviting me to your party and letting me meet your friends."

"You're very welcome," I said. "Now I think it's time we paid you back. I have an announcement to make to everyone about Bambi." I paused to let Bambi draw the wrong conclusion. "Her breasts are extremely sensitive. She loves to have them played with. And she is at least one good cum behind everyone else."

No further suggestions were needed. Everyone converged on Bambi and practically smothered her with affection. We used the same gang-tackle approach on her than we used on Connie, except that I took her place and Connie took mine.

Janice and Jolene seemed to have just as much fun with Bambi's breasts as they had with mine. Maybe even more, since Bambi was so responsive to their attention and more vocal in her appreciation.

I tried my best to copy her technique and apply it to her, but I only managed to make her climax three times. I never could get her to the point of fainting from the sensory overload. It was probably because her attention was so divided between what I was doing to her clit and what Janice and Jolene were doing to each of her breasts. I suppose it didn't really matter. By her third climax, she was so wasted that she was hardly able to move. She just lay there with her head rolling loosely and a satiated expression on her face.

By this time only Janice and Jolene had not been sexually exhausted. When I pointed this out to them, they eagerly got down on the deck with each other to try and catch up. Connie, Neeka and I got down with them and helped out where we could and Bambi voiced encouragement and suggestions from her horizontal position, as she was able. With all of our assistance, it wasn't long before they were drained of any remaining sexual tension as well.

Since we were all so weak and exhausted, we didn't bother trying to climb back onto separate chairs, we just pulled a pile of cushions and towels together on the deck and collapsed into a pile of bodies. We were lying in such a tangled heap that I felt someone stroking me in a couple of places and I was doing the same to someone else, but I had no idea either the giver or the receiver was — nor did it really matter.

We had all had multiple climaxes, and those of us who needed them had had naps as well, so we just lay there and rested up until we could manage to work up the energy to do it again.

One by one, each of us would feel up to it, and the rest would oblige as a group. With five other people working on you, it's remarkable how quickly you can have an orgasm. After you've already cum more times than you can remember, it gets easier and easier to get off.

I remembered that Bud had told me how lucky girls were to be able to cum over and over again, while boys had to wait to recharge. It seemed to me that nature must have intended girls to make love to girls for recreation and to boys for procreation, since girls needed less and less time between orgasms while boys needed longer and longer recovery periods.

Our recovery periods were getting so short that one of us was always cumming. This made it easier for the rest of us, since girls are cooperative by nature and we were all willing to share the experience with each other. Whenever one of us would start to moan or pant or otherwise indicate our willingness to engage in another climax, we would shift around and slide over each other to make that person the focal point. This system broke down as soon as Neeka and I came together, and after that it was a free-for-all, with everyone stroking, fondling, kissing, sucking, licking or nibbling continuously on whatever part of whoever they could reach. It didn't matter if they had just cum, you kept on doing whatever you were doing and in another few minutes, they would cum again.

I had never been as saturated with girl-juice before. It was all over my mouth, my hands, and most other parts of my body. My pussy and my thighs and my butt were covered, as was whoever's hand that was that was inside me at the moment. It mixed with the oil and the lotion and made a slippery coating all over everyone. I felt like a noodle in a bowl of spaghetti. It was glorious!

I was in such an orgasmic haze that I didn't notice at first that the afternoon breeze had turned cool and the parts of me that were exposed to the air were getting chilly. I would have been content to lie there and lick the clit in front of my mouth forever if Jolene hadn't spoken up.

"Guys? My ass is cold," she said in a pitiful voice.

For some reason this struck everyone as hilarious. In a matter of seconds, we were all giggling madly and squirming to try to get underneath each other to stay warm. Jolene must have percolated to the top of the pile again because she complained again, "OK, my ass is still cold. I'm going to go get in the spa."

She slid off the pile and walked unsteadily toward the spa. I watched her push up on the cover and squirm up on the edge. With her head under the cover and her naked ass wiggling in the breeze, she looked like she was being eaten alive. I was torn between laughing at her predicament and being afraid she would fall in and drown.

Bambi must have seen her too, because she crawled out from under me (I had honestly thought it was Janice I was licking) and went to help her. Since I had lost my pacifier, I went too. Between us we got the top off Jolene and folded back against the wall. Bambi touched a couple of controls and the spa motor came to life and the water started to bubble and swirl. It must have sounded inviting, because a line quickly formed to climb in.

We wiped as much oil off of each girl as we could and then did each other before we climbed into the water. I was surprised that it was already nice and warm. It felt wonderful. The spa was so big that even with all six of us in it, it wasn't really crowded. Of course, the first thing we did after we got warmed up was to come back together again into a friendly clump of bodies so we could continue to cuddle each other.

The level of friendliness and familiarity among us had gone off the scale over the past few hours. If I wasn't holding someone or someone wasn't holding me, I felt like something was wrong. If I drifted close enough to someone, I kissed them. It was just the thing to do.

We had just got comfortable in the spa when my stomach started growling. I had already been thinking of us as a large tureen of girl-soup, but now I had to face the fact that my food-analogies were all a side-effect of my growing hunger.

"I hate to bring this up," I said, "but am I the only one who's hungry?"

"Oh, me too!" Neeka said. Everyone else chimed in and it was obvious that food would be the next item on the agenda.

"We have pizza makings down in the kitchen," Bambi said. "Pre-made crusts, sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, sausage, and no anchovies."

"No anchovies?" Connie wailed.

"Blame Sam," she said. "She vetoed the anchovies."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.