Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 10D

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10D - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

Without my seat-cushion, I was back to being the shortest person at the table. The bench seats of the booth were narrow and close to the table. My boobs were forced over the edge. If I wasn't careful, I would bump into someone's glass and get beer spilled all over me.

Dave pointed to the guy across from me. "That's TJ," he said.

"Hi, TJ," I said, "I'm Sam. Nice to meet you."

TJ was bordering on chubby, but it didn't look too bad on him. He had dark hair, which he unfortunately had decided to wear in a mullet. I thought mullets had gone out of style before I was born.

"And the fella next to you is Gator."

"Gator?" I asked. Gator nodded and offered me a hand, which I shook politely.

Dave leaned close to my left ear and said, "His real name is Claude, but he don't like it, so we call him Gator."

Gator had on a fancy hat with an alligator band. The dark sweat-stains that showed through the brim told me it was clearly a prized possession and he rarely took it off. I thought he might be getting a little thin on top and wore the hat to cover it.

"Give Sam a beer," Dave told TJ. TJ slid an already-full glass over in front of me.

"Oh, I really don't think I should..." I started to say. I didn't want to tell them that I had hated the only taste of alcohol I'd ever had.

"Aw, cmon!" TJ said. "One beer won't hurt you none." He edged it co close to me that I had to pick it up or have it dumped onto my boobs.

Once I had the glass in my hand, it seemed only polite to take a sip. The beer wasn't nearly as nasty tasting as I expected. It certainly didn't have the tongue-curling flavor of the bourbon that Fiona Morgan liked. I took another sip and then another. Dave, Gator and TJ watched me expectantly, so I took a long pull and drained half the glass.

When I put it down, TJ said, "Way to go girl!" and filled my glass again from the pitcher. I kept my hand on the glass, but left it on the table. I wanted to see how the beer would affect me before I drank any more of it.

"You guys come here a lot?" I asked.

"Every payday," Dave said, "Regular as clockwork. We come to drink beer and meet pretty girls like you." To emphasize that he was talking about me, Dave patted my knee under the table.

"Why thank you, Dave," I said. "How nice of you to say." Dave's hand was still on my knee, just resting lightly. I wondered how long it would be before it moved.

"So, do you guys work together?" I asked.

"Yeah," Gator said. "We all work for this pulpwood company. Dave and me handle the chainsaws and TJ here runs the grapple."

"I know what a chainsaw is," I said. "But what's a grapple?"

Gator said, "Oh that's a big ol' claw hanging off the back of a two-ton truck. That's how the logs get onto the transport trucks that haul it to the mill down on the coast. TJ just drops the claw down and GRABS the wood."

As he said 'grabs', Gator demonstrated my grabbing my right thigh with his left hand, and squeezing hard about halfway from my hip to my knee. I flinched and squirmed in his grip, as he expected.

There was a general laugh at my expense over what I figured was a joke they had pulled more than once. To cover my embarrassment at being caught like that, I took another drink of my beer. The flavor seemed different this time, a little less bitter. I smacked my lips and wondered if I liked the flavor or not. There wasn't much to say for it, but it seemed to grow on me. I drank some more, and JT obligingly topped off my glass.

While I watched the amber liquid pour, I began to feel more relaxed. There was a soft buzz in my ears and the noise level in the restaurant seemed to drop off. At the same time, I started to feel a warm sensation in the pit of my stomach and a tingling in my pussy and my breasts. I thought the beer must be affecting me. The sensations seemed mild and harmless, so I took another drink. This time everyone joined me.

When they put their glasses down, they were all empty but for mine, so I picked it up again and finished it off, too.

"That's the ticket!" Dave said.

"Yeah," Gator said, "we appreciate a girl who can keep up with us. TJ! Where's your manners? Sam's glass is empty!"

TJ filled me up again and waved to the waitress for a fresh pitcher. Beer refills seemed to have priority in the 6440, because it arrived very quickly. Beer drinkers also seemed to be on a pay-as-you-go basis, too. I thought that was probably a wise policy, since otherwise there might be drunken disagreements over how many refills you had had.

While we were drinking, both Dave's and Gator's hands wandered further up my thighs. They had my legs pulled apart, my knees pressed against theirs and they were moving their fingers around. I felt sorry for TJ, it looked like he wound up on the wrong side of the table tonight.

"I hope you won't take this the wrong way," Dave said earnestly, "But you have a hell of a nice rack there."

"A what?" I said, innocently.

"These things here," Dave said, stroking my exposed flesh with his left hand.

"Why, thank you!" I said, giggling. "I'm happy you like them."

"You know, Gator here has a rare talent, TJ said. "He can guess your size, just from one feel." Gator nodded and smiled at me.

"Really?" I said. "I bet you can't." I pulled my shoulders back and pushed my chest out, turning halfway toward Gator to give him an opportunity to prove his claim.

Gator slid his right hand into the top of my dress and cupped my left breast with it. He spread his fingers wide and tried to get as big a feel of me as he could. He squeezed gently and hefted my breast while he thought it over.

"Gee," he said, "I dunno. I never felt any this big before. This is gonna be hard."

"My nipples are what's going to be hard," I said. "If you don't hurry up."

Of course, Gator had to check that out for himself. He slid his hand out to the end of my breast and felt my nipple.

"Oh, it's getting hard, OK," he said, rolling my nipple between his fingers. "Damn, guys. Her nipples are big too!"

"That's enough," I said, turning so Gator's hand slipped out of my dress. "Maybe Dave can guess." I turned toward Dave to give him the same chance as his friend.

I looked Dave right in the eye as he put his hand on my breast. When he squeezed, I moaned and pressed my breast into his hand. He felt me for a bit, and then rolled my nipple between his fingers. "I can't tell," he said.

"Take a guess," I said, huskily.

"F?" Dave said, "Double-F?"

"Pooh!" I said. "You guys are frauds. I'm a double-H for your information." A sly smile came to my face as I said, "I bet you can't guess what color panties I have on, either."

"Oh, now how would we be able to..." Dave said, sliding his hand the last couple of inches up my thigh and running his fingers against my hot pussy. He felt around like he kept expecting to find my underwear someplace, but I wasn't wearing any, as usual.

"Took you long enough," I said, squirming my butt around invitingly.

Dave took the hint and slid a finger into my slit. I leaned back in the booth and let him feel around. Shortly, Gator caught on and got in on the action. With both their hands groping me and fingering me, my pussy was very quickly steaming.

I spread my legs as far apart as I could and hooked my knees over the legs of my two fondlers. I scooted my butt forward on the bench and tilted my hips to give them even more access to me.

My eagerness was rewarded when Gator pushed two fingers roughly inside me and Dave found my clit. I grinned and said, "Still can't guess what color they are? Maybe you need a clue?"

Neither Dave or Gator seemed inclined to guess, so I asked JT, "Can you guess, TJ? Can you guess what your friends are doing to me right now?"

I gasped as Gator curled a finger around and touched my g-spot. Dave pressed on my swollen clit and my eyes rolled briefly back in my head, as the sensation swept over me.

TJ leaned over and peeked under the table. He was under there so long I kicked him to get him to sit up again.

"Don't be obvious, TJ," I continued in a conversational tone to disguise what was going on. "Watch my face. It's much more interesting to watch a girl's face when she cums. Oh! OH, Yes! Gator! Right there. Rub me right there. That's right. Aaaaaaaaahhh. TJ, Gator has found my g-spot and he's massaging it for me. Guys don't have anything like this, so they have no idea how good this feels."

I put my head back against the wooden seatback and closed my eyes to savor the experience of being manhandled in public by two complete strangers. If was fantastically decadent. I probably would have let them do it to me, even without all the beer and whatever they had slipped into that first drink. I was pretty sure it was Rohypnol or some other date-rape drug. They had no way of knowing that my metabolism was so accelerated trying to repair the damage to my hand that I had burned it up in the first minute. The alcohol lasted only a few seconds before the buzz wore off. It occurred to me that I was probably immune to a lot of poisons. As long as I could recognize what was happening in time, I could deal with it before it did me any harm.

"Mmmmmmmm. Yes. TJ, Dave has his hand right on my clit and he's pulling on it. I'm so sensitive there that I can feel his fingerprints with my clit. When he touches me it just drives me wild. Ooohhhhhhhh! Damn. That feels sooo goooood. I think these two have done this before. Hunh? Is this what you guys do for fun on Fridays? Finger-fuck girls until they scream for mercy?"

When I opened my eyes to look at TJ, I saw three heads looking back. At first, I thought it was the alcohol, but then I realized that the party in the next booth had heard my play-by-play and had turned around to watch. One of the heads belonged to a girl. She and her boyfriend were probably out on a date and had come to the 6440 looking for a good time. I decided to try to show them what one looked like.

"God, I'm so hot! You guys really know how to handle a girl. I'm so turned on I could almost let you fuck me right here on the table. Would you like that? Would we get in trouble if you stripped me naked and took turns fucking me right here on the table with me screaming for your hard cocks?

"Ohhhhhhh! That feels good. C'mon Gator, see if you can get another finger in me. Stretch my pussy out with your big fingers. Yes, like that. Come on, push it in me. You're making me feel so good. I'm on fire!"

I put my hands into the sides of my halter and started squeezing my breasts and pulling on my nipples. I let my mouth hang open and licked my lips while I stared into the eyes of TJ, the guy behind him and the girl.

The girl looked like she was getting more turned on by my lewd display than either TJ or her boyfriend. When I stuck my tongue out of my mouth, I saw hers peeking out between her lips, too. I would have bet anything that she had her hand down her shorts and was playing with herself while she watched me.

"Oooooo. You've got me so wet! My pussy is so sopping wet I bet it's dripping all over the floor. I'm just sliding around in the pussy juice. Please don't let me slide of onto the floor.

"Come on, Gator, fuck me faster with those strong hard fingers. Make me think that's your cock in there. That's it. Deeper. Faster. Yeah. Oh, yeah! I'm almost there, guys. I'm almost ready to pop. Just a little bit more, Dave. Pull my clit just a little bit harder. That's it... that's it... AAAAaaaahhhhhhhhh! YES! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your hands. MMMmmmmmmmmmm!"

Dave and Gator kept it going while I came. TJ looked so flushed and sweaty that I think he came, too. My audience in the next booth was scrambling to pay their check and get somewhere private as quickly as they could.

I was still pretty well still into my orgasm when I heard Neeka tell me that our food had arrived. I sighed and borrowed Dave's napkin to mop up between my legs.

When I wasn't drippling juice anymore, I scooted against Dave, forcing him out of the booth. He seemed surprised that I was able to escape so easily. I'm sure he thought he had me trapped.

I pulled my dress back down and my boobs back into place, got my purse and helped Dave sit back down next to Gator. He was about to say something about 'you can't leave now' when I fished my new leather wallet out of my purse and flipped it open to show my badge. You would have thought I had tossed a cottonmouth moccasin on the table, the way they all jumped.

"OK, guys. We've all had a lot of fun. Well, I've had a lot of fun and you got to help, and I appreciate it. But... if you turkeys ever give another girl drugs to try to get into her pants again, I promise I will hunt you down and cut your balls off. Are we clear on that?" I got three very stunned nods.

"Good. OK, TJ. Let's have that shit in your shirt pocket."

I held out my hand. When he didn't move fast enough, I snapped my fingers. The sound seemed to wake him up and he handed over a small vial of fine white powder.

"Now you guys have another beer or three and think about this learning experience" I said.

I was about to pick up my badge and walk off when Dave decided to call what he thought was my bluff.

"That ain't a real badge!" He said. "And you ain't a real cop!"

I leaned over him and smiled at him sweetly, as if I was about to admit that I had just been pulling his leg. Then I reached down and grabbed his thigh the same way Gator had grabbed mine. Only I pinched all the way to the bone, and then I rubbed the bone.

Dave squirmed and thrashed so hard I thought he would hurt poor Gator. I had to grab his left arm to keep him from hitting me accidentally. He wasn't trying to fight back. He was in far too much pain to mount any effective defense against me. His eyes popped and his face tensed and his mouth strained open in a soundless scream. I hung on for a full ten-count and then I let go.

Dave slumped like a puppet with the strings cut. He fell against Gator, clutching his leg and whining in pain. TJ and Gator looked like they were about to lose their lunch. They looked from me to my badge to Dave and back at me with sick expressions.

I told them, "Now if you guys think I won't have your balls on a plate if you ever think of doing this to anyone else, you just try me."

This time I got no back-talk. I folded my wallet, put it back in my purse and walked back to my family.

"Nothing like having sex with three rapists before dinner to whet the appetite," I thought.

When I sat down at the table to start on my steak, I put the vial next to my plate where I could keep an eye on it.

"What's that?" Jim asked. Neeka snorted and poked him with a finger. He jumped, but didn't take the hint. He looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Some kind of drug," I said. "I took it off three rapists."

"You what?" Bambi said. With the noise level in the place, I wasn't sure if she hadn't heard me or just wished she hadn't.

I leaned over toward her and said, "The three guys I was visiting with are a rape-gang. They drug girls and take them out in the woods and rape them. They probably leave them there and make them walk home by themselves, wondering what the hell happened. I took away their drug and gave them a warning.

"The irony is they're not so offensive that they need to resort to that. They could probably have just as much fun if they just tried charm instead of dope. I hope I put that idea into their heads."

Bud asked, "Did you know this when you sat down with them?"

"No," I said, around a mouthful of steak. "I didn't. I didn't know until I saw how they looked at me after I drank that first beer. They were obviously watching me to see how quick I would go under. I knew then what was going on and I decided to play along."

"But you took the drug?" Jim asked. "And it didn't affect you?"

"Only slightly," I said. "I got more of a buzz off the beer." I looked at Bambi. "I think we can add another one to the list."

When we got home, Bambi went into full Mom-mode on me. She gave me hell about letting strangers pick me up, letting them ply me with alcohol, and letting them try to drug me and haul me off to the woods.

"How about letting them make me cum in a public restaurant with people watching?" I asked.

She blushed a bright red color when I reminded her of that. I got the impression that she wished she had been in the next booth watching while that was going on.

"Don't change the subject," she said. "You shouldn't be experimenting with drugs. That's the main thing."

"Should I be risking my life and limb, saving hostages from certain death or worse?"

She didn't have an answer to that, so she caved.

"All right. I confess. I worry. This whole superhero business scares me. I know I promised to support you. I'm trying my best to stand behind you, but it still scares the hell out of me when you put yourself in danger."

"I'm sorry if this scares you. It scares me, too. When I go up against someone who is willing to kill and is equipped to do it, it scares the crap out of me. But I steel myself to do it anyway. I need to be able to get my head into a place where I can focus on what needs to be done, without thinking about how scared I am. I need to be stone cold fearless if I am going to be any good at this at all. One day it may even save my life. I had that point brought home to me very clearly this afternoon."

"I care about you. And I worry. Please be careful."

"Thank you. I promise not to take any unnecessary risks if I can help it. The problem is, I need to take risks that may not look like they're necessary at the time. Sometimes, you just have to go around turning over rocks to see what's underneath. Like tonight. If I hadn't gone back to their table and drunk beer with them, I never would have known what they were up to. Some poor girl might be lying out in the woods right now, hurt and alone, with a big hole in her memory and a long walk home in the dark. I think what I did is far better than the cops coming along after the fact and catching the people responsible.

"I wish I'd never seen the faces of those kids this afternoon. I'd give almost anything to have been able to prevent them from being in that situation."

"Is that why you decided to 'turn over rocks', as you call it?"

"Yeah. It's a lot easier to prevent a crime than to stop one in progress or to clean up afterwards. In this case it was a lot more fun, too; in all sorts of ways. If I can be there to jerk a knot in someone when they are still in the thinking stage, then I have not only saved the victim, I've saved the perpetrator, too!"

"Is that why you let those men off so light tonight? I would have been truly pissed at them when I found out what they were trying to do."

"I think knocking their heads together might have been emotionally satisfying for me, but it wouldn't have been the educational experience they needed. That's why I flashed my badge. I wanted them to know that Official Notice had been taken of their activities."

"Then you should tell Bob Foster about what you discovered. Make an official report." Bambi advised.

"That's a good idea. If the police find evidence of a crime that matches their MO, they'll know where to start investigating. Even if it wasn't them, those gomers will know that they haven't got a prayer of getting away with anything.

"I don't like the idea of being on-record officially, though. That's just the sort of thing I'm trying to avoid. I need to have an informal channel into local law enforcement. Something that could work both ways. Something a good bit lower than the Sheriff. And I think I know just who that might be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.