Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 10B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

At the end of the period, when everyone headed down to the showers, I saw Steve hang back, so I waited with him. When there was no one in the room but us he spoke.

"I apologize for the trick. Lamont set the machine, but the rest of us saw him do it, so we all knew about it and none of us said anything."

"That's OK. I got even," I said.

"Yeah, I noticed. Poor Lamont. You ruined his weekend, you know. He's going to be self-conscious for days."

"Yeah. Poor Lamont."

"You could fix him."

"I could. Why would I?"

"Because you're sweet and pretty and kind and..."

"Shove it! Why should I?"

"Because you won. You turned the tables on him and then you took him out just by looking at him hard. Be a sport. Let him up."

"But I'm just a girl."

"If there is one thing you are not, it's 'just a girl'. How did you do that with the leg extension machine?"

"I'm short. I have better leverage."

"Bull! You amaze me every time I see you. Every time I have to change how I think about you, about girls. You're doing it on purpose, aren't you?"

"Yes. I am."

"Why?"

"Because you laughed at me."

"What? When?"

"When I suggested that I could spot for you. You laughed and I decided to teach you a lesson."

"What? That you're smart, you're strong, you're beautiful, you're tough, and you're able to cripple a man with a hard look?"

"That's harsh."

"A guy's ego is a fragile thing. You can break his arm and he'll get over it, but if you break his spirit, you've ruined him. He'll have doubts forever."

"You're smarter than I thought you were. More considerate, too."

"I do 'lummox' well. It's typecasting. Are we even?"

"Can I spot for you? Do you trust me?"

"Trust you? Heck, I think I love you."

After that point, anything I planned to say went right out of my head. My face broke into a grin so big it felt like my head would split in two. My heart felt like it exploded in my chest. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around Steve's neck and my legs around his waist and put my nose right up against his. He staggered back a step, and put both hands under my butt to support me.

"Oh, Steve. I think I love you, too. Oh, dammit! This is too soon."

"Yeah, Sam. I know. We hardly know each other."

"How long should it take?"

"How long have you got?"

"As long as we need. Kiss me?"

He did. And it was very, very good. When it was over, I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his neck. He carried me to the door, picked up our stuff, and walked out of the weight room with me still wrapped around him.

"I won't need the weight room while you're around," he said as he walked down the hall.

"Am I too heavy?"

"No. You're a nice weight. Nice and warm and soft. I could carry you all day. But now it's time to get down and go tell Lamont that you're sorry you shriveled his balls."

"OK." I let go and dropped to the floor. "But don't get upset. I can only think of one quick way to fix this."

"Unhunh." Steve sounded scared and uncertain. I thought he was putting me on, but I wasn't sure. I had been underestimating Steve. He was deeper than he appeared.

When I turned into the entrance to the locker room there was no one in sight. I walked over to a bench and pulled off my shoes and socks, then took off my top and shorts. Steve stripped off, too.

I padded naked toward the showers and peaked around the corner. The room was filling with steam and mist and it was hard to see, but I could make out Lamont's black ass at the far end of the room. I turned to Steve and said, "Stop gawking. You can look all you want later. Now get in there and cover me so he doesn't know I'm coming."

I followed Steve into the shower and managed to stay behind him until I was past Doug and Roger. I sidled up next to Lamont and considered how to handle the situation tactfully and diplomatically.

"HOLY SHIT! Look at the size of that black cock! That's the biggest hunk of dick I've ever seen!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I pointed at Lamont's soapy cock from point-blank range in case anyone had missed what I was talking about.

Pandemonium would best describe the next few seconds. Everyone jumped at least a foot in whatever direction they happened to be facing. Doug slammed into the tile wall and fell back on his ass. Roger lost his grip on his bar of soap and it skittered across the floor with him sliding right behind it.

Steve backed up against the opposite wall and doubled over laughing. Lamont froze in place and dropped his soap, too. I picked it up and started to soap my own body down. Lamont turned slowly to look down at me.

I looked back and said, "It is a very nice cock, Lamont. I apologize if I seemed to imply anything different. Can you forgive me?" I ran his bar of soap over one breast and then the other until I was sure I had his complete attention.

Before he could answer, I reached out and took hold of his cock and started rubbing it with the bar of soap. "Lamont," I said. "If you promise to stop fucking with me, then I promise to stop fucking with you. Deal?" I kind of hoped that Lamont would take his time making up his mind. He did have a nice big cock. It was coal black except for the head, which was pink. While I rubbed soap all over it, it got even bigger and I got curious about how big it would be so I stroked it up and down the shaft to encourage it.

Lamont blinked water out of his eyes and looked down at what I was doing to his black cock. He smiled at me and said, "I knew you couldn't keep your hands off my cock. No chick can resist a brother's big dick." He watched me handling him and he seemed to melt. "OK. You got a deal. How could I say no, since you asked so nice?"

I reached underneath his cock and put my hand around his ball sack where it attached to his groin. I closed my fist and tugged gently but firmly on his balls.

"A wise decision," I told him. I turned and addressed the room, "OK, who wants to do my back?"

The big hairy guy with the deep laugh won the honors, mainly by physical intimidation. He was a bit rougher than my usual back-scrubbers but I thought Steve had other things going for him. For instance, he made an excellent loofah. I soaped him up and then rubbed myself all over him, giggling all the time as his hairy chest tickled me. Having an appreciative audience didn't hurt a bit, either. If cocks could applaud I would have had a standing ovation.

The group was all smiles as we toweled off and got dressed. My stunt had put everyone at ease. Any girl willing to shower with the wrestling team was definitely 'one of the guys' as far as they were concerned. Even Lamont was smiling. He had forgiven me for impugning his manhood and spoiling his practical joke.

I dashed around barefoot and still damp to the girl's side to finish dressing in my regular clothes. I just made it to English class as the bell rang.

I was trying to surreptitiously dry the water in my ear with a tissue while I thought about how well things had worked out with Steve and the wrestling team. If they thought my joining them in the shower was a one-time deal, they were badly mistaken. Now that I knew I was welcome, there was no way I was going to go back to showering and dressing all alone on the other side of the building.

Mainly I was still walking on air after hearing Steve tell me he loved me. I never dreamed he felt that strongly about me or that it would come on us so suddenly. It seemed just the day before yesterday that he was raping me and a bunch of my friends out behind the gym. Such wonderful memories! Even if the relationship with Steve didn't last, and we had to split up and go our separate ways, the joy I felt at that moment would be a cherished memory forever. I was positively glowing, and not just from all the scrubbing I had received.

Gym class was one of those old social disease video epics that tried to scare the bejeebers out of you without ever actually telling you precisely how you managed to catch the disease. One of the girls in the row behind me pointed out in a whisper that the guy in these videos was always named Bob, and all we had to do to avoid diseases was to stay the heck away from anyone named Bob. This caused a lot of giggling and a threat from Coach Simpson to turn on the lights if we didn't quiet down. I thought a more effective threat would have been to make us watch the video again.

Mercifully, the bulb in the video projector burned out with fifteen minutes to go in the period. Coach told us to behave ourselves while she went on a predictably futile trip to the A/V department for a replacement.

The door hadn't even shut good behind Coach when the room erupted with conversation.

Polly said, "Phooey! I wish we didn't have to watch these nasty videos. I'd much rather go outside and get some fresh air than stay cooped up in here."

Angie agreed, "Me, too! It stinks in here."

"Oh, you just want to dress-out so you'll have to take a shower," Beth said. "You're just into having your back scrubbed, among other things."

"I admit it!" Angie said. "I like being washed. It's nice. I wish we had thought of this before."

"I like it, too," Heather said in her squeaky voice. "I think it's a great idea and I don't see a thing wrong with it. I'd like to thank whoever started it."

"Oh, that was Sam!" Polly said, pointing at me. "She started it with me."

"You were out that day," Angie told Heather. "You missed it. I thought it was really wicked at first. But then I got into it and it's soooo good. It's just so sensual, you know? I think the Japanese have been doing it for centuries."

"You want to hear about something wicked?" Heather asked. "I heard there was a bunch of girls who went streaking down by the gym the other day. Just running around totally starkers at school! Now that's wicked!"

"Nooo!" Angie said. "Really? That turns me on. Who would do something that kinky?"

I put my hand up and wiggled my fingers. "Me," I said. I knew there was a good chance I would regret telling this, but it was just about the wildest thing I had ever done and I'd never get a better chance to work on my 'sex kitten' cover.

"Nooo!" Angie said again. "You didn't!"

"We did. And you will never guess where we went... the boy's locker room!"

"You're kidding!" Polly said.

"No way!" Angie added. "Did you run into any boys?"

"No, thank goodness. If we had, you would have heard about it before now. There were some in there, but we managed to hide behind the lockers."

"That must have been really scary. Weren't you just terrified someone would see you?" Heather asked.

"It was exciting, sure enough. But we were just as turned-on as we were scared. By the time we got to our clothes, we were all horny as toads. If a boy had seen us, we probably would have raped him." Since I didn't want to name names, I hoped no one demanded more details of my adventure, so I tried to change the subject.

"Who saw us?" I asked Heather.

"A girl in my homeroom said she had gone out to the parking lot in front of the gym for something during lunch and she said she saw a bunch of girls run past the front door. She said she almost didn't think anything about it until one girl with really big tits ran past and then she realized that they were all naked." Heather told us. When she got to the part about the big tits she looked at my chest.

"Yeah, Sam sort of stands out in a crowd, doesn't she?" Polly said.

"She sure does!" Heather squeaked. "She stands out anywhere. Sam, would you mind terribly if I asked you a personal question?"

"Not if you don't mind if I don't answer it if it's too personal," I said.

"I just wanted to know... what bra size do you wear?"

"That's not too personal! I thought you were going to ask something really intimate. When I wear a bra, which isn't very often, I wear a 34H. I'm actually an HH-cup, but I wear nursing bras that have stretchy cups, so I can get by with a size smaller and get the extra support if I want it."

"A nursing bra?" Angie said. "With snaps and flaps and stuff? Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"No, the kind I wear doesn't have any of that. It just has seamless cups that can be pulled to one side. I had the same reaction as you when the woman at the store suggested it, but when I tried it on it was sooooo comfortable. I just wear them when I don't want my nipples to show. When my breasts grew bigger, my nipples followed. If I don't wear a bra, they poke out pretty far. See?" I threw my shoulders back to push my breasts against my cotton blouse. It wasn't one of the clingy ones, so my nipples weren't obvious unless I got excited or pulled the blouse tight.

After a few seconds of admiring my large nipples, Heather asked, "I thought when you were that big you had to wear a bra or they would hang down. Yours don't sag a bit."

"No, they don't." I said. "They may someday, but right now they are firm and high and I am going to go without a bra as much as I can."

"Even if your nipples show?" Angie asked.

"SO my nipples will show," I laughed. "I'm not ashamed of my breasts. I'm proud of them. I think they're great and I want to show them off as much as I can. I have a closet full of clothes at home that were all designed to show off my breasts. I just can't wear most of them to school because they're too sexy."

"I think I'd like to see you in some of those." Polly laughed. "I'd like to see what your idea of 'too sexy' is."

"It's 'too sexy' if boys mob you in the hall," Heather said.

"So far I've managed to avoid that," I said. "Unfortunately."

"You mean boys aren't falling all over you to ask you out?" Angie said.

"No, they're not," I said. "And I was very surprised about that. I thought when I filled-out so much that I'd have to beat them off with a stick, but they act like I've got cooties or something. I asked a couple of boys about it and they said that I intimidated them, that I would only be asked out by the strongest, most handsome boys at school."

"Gosh! That's hard to believe," Polly said. "I guess that means you need to get someone to introduce you to Steve Wojeski. He's like, The School Stud."

"Yeah," Angie agreed. "And good luck. I hear he only dates college girls."

"I heard he only dates centerfolds," Heather said.

"Well, I heard he only dates girls with really big tits," Polly said, then she put her hand over her mouth and blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry, Sam. I didn't mean anything."

I smiled slyly and said, "I really shouldn't say anything — and you've all got to swear not to breath a word of this — but Polly is right." I waited patiently for them to figure it out.

"Wait a minute!" Angie said. "Wait just a damn minute! You mean you're dating Steve the Stud?"

"Well, technically we're haven't been on a date yet. But it's just a matter of time. We just got together a couple of days ago." I said, trying to be vague so they wouldn't connect Steve with my streaking story.

"No way!" Heather said. "What's he like? Is he nice?"

"Yeah, tell us! How did you hook up with him?" Angie asked.

I wanted to say, "It was very romantic how we met. He was horny, I was naked. It was a match made in heaven," but I managed to stifle the impulse.

"He just stopped me coming out of fourth-period English. We talked for a bit and he invited me to hang out with him and the wrestling team."

"The whole team? Girl, you don't believe in doing things halfway, do you? What do you do with the whole wrestling team?" Heather asked.

"We lift weights." I said. I thought it sounded strange when I said it. Apparently everyone else did, too. There was a long silence.

"You what?" Polly asked, like she didn't catch what I said.

"I go up to the weight room with them at lunch and we pump iron." That didn't sound a lot better, but I was committed to the story by this time.

Heather crossed her arms across her chest and huffed, "I get Mom to take me to the beauty parlor. I spend positively hours on my hair and my makeup. I wear nice clothes. And I get an occasional date with the vice-president of the Science Club. Obviously I'm doing entirely the wrong thing. If I want to catch a cute guy, I need to be down at the gym, pushing iron."

"Pumping iron," I corrected.

"Whatever!"

"Don't knock those Science Club guys," I told her. "They're going to be the ones with the high-paying jobs in a few years. Would you rather marry a geeky doctor or a hunky fork-lift operator?"

"Well, I'd like to date them both so I will know which one to pick," she said. "It looks like you're hogging all the hunks to yourself! It's not fair! Just because you're the prettiest girl with the best body shouldn't mean you get all the good-looking guys!"

"Thank you," I told Heather.

"Hunh?"

"Thank you for calling me pretty and saying I have a nice body. That was sweet of you to say. I appreciate it."

"Dammit, don't try to weasel out of this by being so... so... nice."

"Would you like me to tell you how to get a date with a hunky guy?"

"Yes!" Heather said immediately.

"Yes!" Angie agreed.

Polly nodded. They all leaned in to hear the secret.

"Here's what you do — now I got this from a couple of hunks who told me the secret, so it's the absolute truth — you walk up to the guy you want to have ask you out. And you smile and look right into his dreamy eyes. And you say, "Hi!""

"And... ?" Heather said.

"And that's it. That's the secret. If you sit at home and stare at the phone, nothing will happen. You have to go where they are and you have to act like you want to be asked out. And I don't mean flirting from across the room. I mean get right in his face and smile like you think he's the most interesting person in the room."

"But that's not how it's supposed to work," Heather whined. "They're supposed to make the first move. They're supposed to come to us."

"Do you want a date or do you want to be stalked by some loser who knows you're home alone?"

"OK, but if this doesn't work..."

"I think it will. But if it doesn't, what have you lost?"

"I'll be humiliated!"

"I doubt it. What's the worst thing he could do? Not talk to you? He's not talking to you now. Give him a chance. Heck, don't take 'no' for an answer. Guys can be shy. Ask him if you can copy the homework assignment from him. Heck, ask him if he likes oral sex. I guarantee he'll talk to you then!"

She still looked skeptical, so I said, "Tell you what — you try it. If the guy doesn't ask you out, I will introduce you to any member of the wrestling team you like."

"You've got a deal!" Heather said.

The bell rang and everyone grabbed their stuff and headed to their next class.

While we were crowding out the door, Polly put a hand on my arm.

"I meant what I said about seeing you in sexy clothes," she whispered.

"Then I'll wear something for you," I whispered back. "See you on Monday."

I had already promised myself that I would wear something sexy one day a week. I might as well do it on Monday and make Polly happy. Having someone actually ask made a big difference. I started going over possible outfits in my head. At Bambi's suggestion, much of my wardrobe was like hers — elegant, sophisticated, and very sexy. The things she wore to do the laundry in would stop traffic in any city in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.