Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 10A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning, I resisted the temptation to sneak into Bud's room for my fix of male hormones. If everything went as planned we would have enough time for that later. When I went down to feed the dog, I thought about having another romp in the woods, but I decided to pass on that as well. Still, it had been so much fun the day before that I just had to relive it just a bit.

After I filled Brute's bowls with fresh food and water, I slipped out of my robe so I could enjoy the feeling of the cool morning air on my body. My nymph fantasy surfaced again and I left the robe on the railing while I danced on the dewy grass for a bit. Being naked outdoors felt marvelous. It was different, and that made it special. The risk of being caught made it delightfully naughty. I could appreciate the urge that made Sara toss our clothes out the window, even if it never would have occurred to me to do it myself.

As long as I was in the mood, I started in on some stretching exercises that Master Li had shown us. I mixed in some of the things I used to do for cheerleading, as well. After that I did a few punches and kicks and finished off with the awareness and balance stance. When I finished, I felt really awake and alive and full of energy.

I was just reaching for my robe, when I heard the door open and someone come outside. I waited when I heard a couple of scuffing steps and then the faint sound of bare feet on grass. When Bambi came around the corner of the landscaping bed, I waved and she walked up the slight rise to join me.

"Breakfast will be ready in a little while," she said. "I'm making the sausage and egg casserole again. This time with freshly-grated Romano. I think it tastes better than that stuff in the box.

"Thanks," I said. She obviously hadn't come out just to tell me that.

She looked at my nakedness and the robe in my hand and asked, "Isn't it too cool to be walking around out here without your robe on?"

"I've been working out. Stretching and stuff. I didn't want to get grass stains on my robe. Besides, it's nice out here when you get used to it. Try it!"

She hesitated briefly while she looked around. The spot where we were was screened by the bushes from any neighboring house, as well as any of the windows of ours. Bambi shrugged, then untied her own silk robe and slipped it off. I took it and laid it over the rail with mine. She raised her arms and pirouetted to let the cool air bathe her body.

"Mmmmm. You're right. It is nice." She started stretching her arms over and behind her head.

"Here, try this." I showed her some of the stretching techniques I learned in the Kung Fu class. She was more limber than I expected and she was able to get into some of the positions with only a little effort.

"Sam, I wanted to talk to you about last night."

"Yes?"

"I enjoyed that more than I can say. I felt more at ease than I have in a long time. I know Bud certainly seemed more relaxed and open and communicative than I can ever remember. What did you say to him to bring about such a big change?"

"I told him how much I cared about him and Jim and you. I told him you cared about him and wanted him to grow up well-adjusted. I guess he took me literally. I never suggested any specific 'adjustment'. He figured that one out all on his own. He also explained something to me about my own motivation that made a lot of sense. I guess it was just his time for some enlightenment. He does seem much happier and open since then — doesn't he?"

"He certainly does. And if the price for it is for him to treat me more like a sister than a mother, then I am quite willing to pay it. I think it is a wonderful compliment that he thinks I look and act like a teenager. It makes me feel ten years younger."

"I've never thought you looked your age. If you wore the current teen fashions and used less sophisticated makeup, I bet you could pass for 18."

"Really?"

"Yep."

I wasn't just being nice. When we were talking the night before, she seemed just as relaxed and open as Bud. I couldn't tell if she were actually trying to behave like 'one of the guys' or if was just unconsciously behaving differently because of Bud revising her role for her. I wondered how much of our behavior is influenced by how others see us and how they expect us to behave. I had already noticed that if you treat someone as a friend, they will usually act like one and that if you treat someone respectfully and courteously, they usually respond in kind. A lot of how I tried to act with strangers came from this.

I showed her a couple more stretches and we did them together. We were doing back-bends when I noticed that there was someone on the wooden stairs overlooking our secluded spot.

"Good morning, Bud. How long have you been there?" I asked.

Bambi stood up so fast her hair whipped over her face. She covered her groin with one hand and crossed an arm over her breasts, which was a futile effort for her since not much could be hidden behind an arm.

I wanted to giggle, but that wouldn't have been helpful. Instead, I mimicked Bambi and covered up. The only difference was that I tried to make it a sexy pose instead of a startled one. It worked. When Bambi saw me pose, she followed suit, bending a knee and pointing her toes.

Bud said, "Not nearly long enough. I'm sorry to disturb you. I just wondered where everybody was. When I saw you out here, I just had to stay and enjoy the show."

Bud's degree of enjoyment was pretty clear from the large bulge in his shorts. He had put of a pair of old, tight, cotton-knit shorts to come to breakfast in and the outline of his cock was easy to see, even in the dim morning light. It looked like a snake about to crawl down his leg. A big snake.

"Well, the show is over," I said. "Would you be a gentleman and help us on with our robes?"

Bud got awkwardly to his feet. When he stood up, his cock strained against the thin fabric of his shorts. The sight got my blood going. I heard Bambi take a sharp breath, so I know she was looking at it too.

Bud apparently decided that if he got to look, then we deserved the same courtesy, because he made no attempt to hide his condition. He seemed proud to have two naked girls stare at his manhood.

He happened to pick up my robe first. He held it up and I slipped my arms into it. He wrapped it around me and pulled me against him. As he hugged me, he pressed his cock into the crack of my ass and rubbed it up and down. I clenched my butt-cheeks on it as best I could until he stepped away and picked up Bambi's robe.

I watched with interest as he did exactly the same thing to her. The look on her face was marvelous. After marking both of us with his organ, he walked back up the steps toward the side door. "See you in a minute," he called.

When he had gone, Bambi said, "Is that how he usually treats you?"

"Yeah. I guess I encourage it."

"I never... I mean, I hadn't thought it through. He's never had a sister. When he said he was more comfortable treating me like a sister, I didn't realize that you were the example he would be following."

"You said you'd pay the price," I reminded her. "And you sure didn't put up a fight. In fact, you looked like you were enjoying every second."

"Yes, well... I guess I was," she smiled. "If you can put up with it, I guess I can too. It's for a good cause, and all." Her smile broke into a grin.

I couldn't resist yanking her chain. I asked, "And what will you do if he decides to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you silly?"

The idea apparently had a certain fascination for her. She got a vacant look in her eyes and kept saying, "oh, my" over and over as we walked back to the house.

Apparently, Bud's treatment of us had been more calculated than spontaneous. When we sat down to breakfast — still without Jim, who appeared to have taken up residence with the Morgans — Bud wanted to discuss it.

"OK," he said, "I guess I should ask if I need to apologize." He glanced at me and then turned to look at Bambi, who blushed, but stared down at her plate as she shook her head 'no'.

"Good," he continued, "Because I want you to know that I feel like a big weight is off my back. When we were talking last night, I thought I had this thing sorted out in my head, but this morning I realized that something was still bothering me."

He took a deep breath before he went on. He didn't seem upset, but this was clearly something he was taking seriously.

"The biggest problem... MY biggest problem has been living in the same house with an incredibly sexy female and trying not to feel sexually attracted to her. When you add a second incredibly sexy female who doesn't mind at all if my dick tries to jump out of my pants every time she walks into the room... well, it makes my head hurt. Both of them." He smiled thinly at his little joke.

"Basically, I had to know if you were going to be offended or uptight if I allowed myself to react to you the way my cock tells me to. I'm sorry for being so... graphic about it, but I feel a lot better now. I think I've finally adjusted to the situation."

Bambi took her time responding. She took a couple of sips of her coffee while she decided what to say.

"Bud, I want you to know that I have never considered an erection to be offensive, no matter whose it was — especially if it was on my account. I realize that this is something that men can't consciously control and that makes it the most sincere of compliments. So, if I turn you on, don't be ashamed of it. It makes me feel good to know that I'm still desirable. If you get an erection because of me, I want to know it. If you hug me and there is a hard cock between us, I won't be offended. But by the same token, if I flirt with you or I need some 'special time' with you, I hope you will be as understanding. I have the same kind of biological urges that you do and young studs with big cocks get me turned on — sometimes to the point where it affects my judgment. So if I seem to be throwing myself at you, please understand that one of us needs to be mature and draw the line and it may not always be me."

I thought that was very well put. She avoided any mention of blame or definitions of inappropriate behavior and she even got in a quid-pro-quo for herself, which I thought was a neat way of shifting some of the responsibility for restraint back to Bud in a much more palatable form. This was going so well I decided to put my two cents in too.

"And Bud?" I said. "If you feel yourself getting so turned on that you think you are going to explode, please feel free to explode in me. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm addicted to your cock and I need a regular fix."

Bud smiled, Bambi smiled, and I smiled. We all seemed to be satisfied with the new understanding. I suspected that nothing much would change except that Bud would be happier and he and Bambi would find some new facets of their relationship. Basically, they had just agreed to accept each other 'as is' and not to worry about repressing or hiding their sexuality. That had to be a healthier situation for everyone. Besides, if Bambi had the urge to drive Bud wild, I would most likely be the one to benefit.

Judging from the looks going around the table, we were all looking forward to being able to express our sexuality without having to worry about offending someone else. It was also pretty clear that the discussion itself had been something of a turn-on. I know my imagination was running hot and from the distracted look in Bambi's eyes and the way she kept tugging her robe to make it rub her nipples, she was getting warm as well.

We had all finished eating, and when I got up to carry my plate to the kitchen, the others did too. Bud seemed to be having trouble getting out of his chair, but it wasn't clear why until he stood up holding his plate. The conversation had affected him, too. His cock was so hard it was stretching the old ratty pair of shorts he had on.

As he stood, there was a ripping noise and the inseam of his shorts surrendered to the pressure. Bambi and I watched in awe as his hard cock sprang free, waving and bouncing in front of him.

As entranced as I was at the sight of the instrument that had given me so much pleasure, Bambi was stunned into immobility by the sight. For a long moment, no one moved, then I carefully put my plate down and stepped over to Bud and took his plate and set it back on the table.

"Looks like we have a problem here after all," I said, putting my hand around his cock as far as it would go and slowly stroking it. "We can't let you go to school like this. You would drive all the girls crazy and no one would be able to get an education. It looks like someone needs to perform a public service to make sure the people's tax dollars are not wasted."

I dropped my robe and crawled up onto the sturdy oak table. I braced myself on my forearms, spread my knees, held my rear end out over the edge of the table, and generally assumed the position. Bud stood behind me and started working the head of his cock into my pussy. Bambi remained in her frozen state, her eyes riveted on the cock that was slowly disappearing into my willing hole.

With every inch of cock that he pushed into me, I got more and more aroused. When he was only half-way in I couldn't help myself, I let out a moan that told everyone I had a pussy full of cock and I loved it. Hearing myself gave me an idea. I reached out to Bambi, who snapped out of her trance and took my hand. Now that she had a physical connection to the scene, she became more animated. She leaned over me and stroked my hair. I turned my face so she could see my expression as Bud started working his cock around to get me loose enough to fuck.

When he pulled back to check the amount of resistance, I had a great idea. I looked right at Bambi and said, "Even though he's fucked me a few times, his cock is so big he still has to get me loosened up. It feels really good to be stretched out so completely around that big cock, but if he tries to pull out before I get loose, it's like he's turning me inside out."

The look on her face was everything I could have asked for. She was obviously tremendously turned on by watching us. Having me add a running commentary was going to blow her mind.

"He can't start fucking until he gets me reamed out enough to let my juices soak his cock. Otherwise he just pushes me around. He's almost got it now. I can feel my pussy sliding over his cock. Oh, it feels so good. I can feel it rubbing the inside of my pussy and it's making me crazy. This is where I know I can't stop until I cum. He's got me so hot that nothing can get me off that big cock until it makes me cum."

Bud started working back and forth now that I had relaxed enough for him to move. He slowly worked up to full fucking speed and I arched my back and pushed myself off the table far enough to let my breasts hang free.

"He's fucking me good now. See my boobs bounce when he rams that thing into me? He's moving my insides around, too. It's not quite deep enough to reach my womb, yet, but every stroke feels like he's moving things around to make room for it. See how big my nipples get when he fucks me? They're much more sensitive when they're this big and stiff."

I pulled her hand to my chest and put it over the end of my breast.

"Feel how hard it is?" She cupped her hand over my nipple and let me feel the warmth.

"That's wonderful! Your hand feels so hot on my breast."

I noticed that Bambi had found a use for her other hand, too. She had pulled open her robe and she had a breast in each hand, one mine and one hers. She was going to try to live the experience through me.

Bud had reached his stride. He was pulling almost all the way out and pushing all the way in on each stroke.

"He's going good now. Oh, he's fucking me so good I can hardly stand it. Hear that slapping sound? That's his balls hitting my clit. Every time that happens it feels like a little orgasm runs up my spine to my nipples. This is my favorite part. Aside from the orgasm, I mean. This feels so good, I could just do this forever. But I can't. In a minute I'll be so hot that my pussy will start grabbing his cock by itself. It will try to get him to cum in me so it can have all that sweet cum inside it. When he makes me cum, my pussy just takes over completely."

Bud had the rhythm now. I could feel my clit swell and harden.

"Every time he pushes that big cock into me, it feels like he's pumping me up like a balloon. My head just gets lighter. My nipples get bigger. But especially my clit gets big and hard. It gets so big that it feels like it's going to explode. It's pretty big right now. I can feel it wiggling around like a little cock, looking for a pussy to fuck. This must be what it's like for a boy with a hard-on. I just want to ram my clit into something hot and wet and fuck the hell out of it."

Bambi had transferred her hand from her breast to her pussy. She was watching us intently while she fucked herself with her own fingers. I could see the juice running all over her hand as she shoved it deep into her pussy every time Bud shoved his cock into me.

I lowered myself down onto the tabletop until my breasts were brushing against the linen tablecloth each time Bud thrust into me. The extra stimulation made me wildly hot and I started wanting to cum very badly.

"Oooooh! He's making me so hot. I have to cum! I need to cum! Oh, God! Fuck me! Make me cum! Fuck me harder!"

Bud started fucking faster and harder. He was slamming into me so hard that my breasts started to wobble up and down over the table, dragging them across the linen tablecloth.

"Oh, yes! He's going deeper now. I can feel the end of his cock hitting my cervix. When he does that it makes it open up for him. He's opening me up so he can fill my womb with his cum. I can feel it getting wider, trying to open up to swallow his cum.

"I'm burning up! My clit is on fire. My nipples are hurting from hitting the table. My pussy is starting to spasm. I can't keep it from grabbing his cock. I'm losing control. I'm going to cum.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! I can feel it. I can feel my climax starting. Oh, yes! Here it comes! Here it comes! OH! I'm cumming! I'mmmmmmmAAAAAAHHHH!"

Bud slammed his cock into me hard and held my hips while he pushed into me as deep as he could get. My pussy went nuts on his cock, grabbing and sucking him. I tilted my hips to get his cock lined up and I arched my back like I was being electrocuted. We held this position for a long time. My orgasm peaked. Then his cock erupted into me and I felt a torrent of hot cum flooding my womb. My orgasm soared again and I felt the triumph of receiving enough cum to impregnate an entire scout troop. I wanted to scream but I couldn't because I had already and I hadn't inhaled yet. I took a deep breath.

"YESSSS! He's pumping me full of cum. He's emptying his big balls into me. It's amazing how he can just go on and on. I can feel it inside me. It feels like he's scalding me in there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.