Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 8A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

After all the exercise of the day, I had no trouble at all getting to sleep. I was still sailing through dreamland when the alarm went off. I was rubbing the sleep from my eyes, wondering why on earth I had set the alarm so early when I remembered that there was a nice hard cock waiting for me just across the hall.

That brought me wide-awake and I bounced out of bed with a spring in my step and a purpose in my stride. I was so impatient that I didn't even bother to shower, I just rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash to kill the morning-breath before sneaking across the hall into Bud's room.

I quietly closed his door behind me and was almost to the foot of the bed before I could make out his form in the dark. He was lying on his back with his legs wide apart, stroking a monster hard-on. By now I was no stranger to Bud's equipment, but this time it seemed to be bigger than ever. Even in the dim light, I could see the sheen where the skin was stretched tightly around its girth. I let out an "Ooooo" of amazement as I crawled onto the bed beside him.

"Damn, Bud! That's magnificent!" I said. I wanted to touch it, but I was afraid if would explode in my hand.

"All for you, Sis," he said. "I woke up early with a woody and I've been polishing it up for you."

"Woody, hunh? Looks like teak, it's so hard."

He had worked so hard on it that I almost hated to see it go away, but nothing was going to keep me from climbing onto that pole. My pussy was just waking up. It was warm and my juice was starting to flow, but I needed more preparation if I was going to take that bloated cock.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to have to work up to that," I told him. I put both hands between my legs and started rubbing my pussy to get it nice and wet.

While I worked on my pussy, Bud continued to rub his cock. He held it by the root with one hand and stroked just halfway up the shaft with the other, as if coaxing more blood into the already purple head.

While I watched Bud try to make his already immense cock even bigger, he watched me try to get my pussy ready to handle him. We were both quickly getting ourselves worked to a fever pitch of excitement. Watching each other masturbate was a great turn-on. I felt my blood start to race as I stared at his shiny cock, imagining what it would feel like inside me.

When I thought I was wet enough, I put two fingers on each hand into my pussy and started stretching my opening big enough to get Bud's pole into me. I was juicing very freely and I had a hard time hanging on. Bud watched me tug at my sex and clamped his fist down on the base of his cock. He had almost cum from seeing me try to pull myself open for him.

I was getting close too, but I wanted his cock in me when we came. I wanted to feel him pump me full of cum. I wanted him to shoot all of it deep inside me. I fantasized about walking around all day with cum leaking out of my squishy pussy and running down my legs.

When I thought I was stretched open wide enough to handle his big cock, I lay down on my back and said, "OK, Bud. I'm ready. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Give me all that cock. Make me cum." This time I wasn't ashamed of the corny dirty-talk. I said what I wanted and it was what Bud wanted to hear. It made us both super-horny.

Bud took a pillow and stuffed it up under my hips to get my pussy tilted at just the right angle for him. I spread my legs wide so he could get between them and have some room to work. When he was about ready to put his cock in me, I grabbed my labia with both hands and pulled them apart to give him a better target. Even with all my preparation, when he pressed the big head of his cock into my opening it felt like I was being split apart.

He pushed harder and harder and I felt his cock suddenly pop through my hole and slide into my vagina. I lost control then. I knew I would cum in seconds.

"Fuck me!" I said. "Ram it in deep. I'm cumming!" I squealed.

He grabbed my butt and with one quick thrust, he shoved that fantastic cock all the way into me. I know it was all the way in because I felt it hit my cervix and I groaned at the sensation of his cock slamming into the gateway to my womb. I locked my legs around him and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down onto me. As his weight squeezed my breasts out to either side, I climaxed.

I was so hot that there was no gradual build-up to a crescendo. I just all of a sudden was cumming as hard as I have ever cum. I made a conscious effort to hold Bud gently, because I knew if I hugged him as hard as I knew I could, I would certainly snap his spine like a dry twig. Still, there was nothing I could do about my vaginal muscles. They rippled up and down on Bud's cock, completely out of my control, trying to coax the cum from his balls.

Fortunately, Bud's monster cock was up to the abuse. He moaned when he felt my internal contractions and tried to press even further into me.

"God, Sis! That feels unbelievable! Your pussy is trying to eat my cock. That's the best thing I have ever felt. Oh, yes! Take it. Take it all. Mmmmmmm!"

I don't know if he was talking for my benefit or simply telling me the truth, but it was just what I wanted to hear. My orgasm spun up to a higher level and my contractions got stronger and faster.

"Jeeez! That's fucking fantastic! Oh, yeah! Do it! Squeeze it! Pull it!" He was grinding his hips against mine with all his strength. He was losing control and giving in to pure animalistic sex. It was that feeling of letting go and just letting yourself fuck and be fucked.

As I reached an orgasmic plateau, my contractions became less violent and more caressing. I heard myself start to purr spontaneously as I realized that this would be a long cum. Bud realized that he was now in total control and he started to move back and forth to try to work his cock free of my pussy's iron grip.

We rocked for a bit, and then I felt his cock slip a little inside me. I tried to relax and it slipped a little more. Soon, he was able to get a rhythm going and began fucking in and out steadily. The more he fucked, the hotter I got and the more my pussy felt like it was going to boil over.

Bud had worked his cock up so hard that he was able to keep going for a long time. We were still at it when his alarm clock went off. He blindly reached out and smacked it on the bedside table to get it to shut up. I don't know if he turned it off or he broke it, but he never slowed down. Neither of us was going anywhere until he came in me.

After what seemed an eternity of bliss, Bud changed pace. He started pulling out almost all the way and then slowly sliding all the way back in with a moan. He was obviously on the verge of cumming and he was trying to hold his load as long as possible.

I smiled and nibbled his ear. I wanted that cum and he was holding back. I decided to push him over the edge.

"Oh, Bud! That feels sooooo good. Your cock is just making me cum and cum and cum. My pussy just loves being fucked by a big strong cock like yours. It just loves being fucked and it loves being filled up with cum. My pussy is hungry for your cum, Bud. Please feed my pussy. Please feed my poor little hungry pussy your cum."

That was all it took. I felt him shudder as the last bit of restraint he had fell away. He slammed his cock as deep into me as it would go. His cock-head slammed right up against my cervix and wedged up tight against it. Bud pushed harder and harder, trying to drive even deeper into me.

Just when I felt his muscles lock up tight and the cords of his neck and shoulders knot up under my hands, he started to cum. With the first blast, I knew he was lined up perfectly with my cervix and he was shooting his cum straight into my womb. Bolt after bolt of cum spurted out of his big cock into me, filling my deepest parts and fulfilling my fondest fantasy. I moaned and purred and yowled like a cat in heat as he pumped more and more cum into me. I stuck my tongue into his ear and tried to lick his brains. That drove him even wilder and his butt clenched up and his knees began pumping, driving us across the bed and against the headboard.

Bud grabbed my ass-cheeks and pulled so hard it felt like he was trying to rip me apart. Such a brutal assault drove my climax even higher and I almost passed out.

Eventually, Bud ran dry and, although his cock was still pulsing, he was firing blanks. His muscles went slack and he loosed his death-grip on my ass, kneading it with his hands instead. He leaned to one side like he was going to roll off of me, but I wriggled around and kept him on top of me. It was bliss to lie there and hold him like that. Again, I wished it was Friday night, so we could just drift off the sleep in each other's arms.

That thought snapped me back to reality. We had to get going, or we would be late for school.

I let go of Bud and stretched out full-length on the bed. Bud pushed himself up on his arms and grinned down into my face.

"That was much better than average," he said, grinning.

I knew just what he meant. When you have used up all the superlatives, you have to resort to lesser means of expressing yourself.

"Maybe you need a bedside thesaurus," I suggested.

He nodded, glad that I had understood his comment as he intended it. We both smiled, happy that we were able to communicate without worrying about being misunderstood. It's one of the milestones in a relationship, when you quit trying to over-explain how you feel and just trust the other person to understand.

This time I didn't play keep-the-cock and Bud was able to pull out of me with a moderate amount of effort, but there was still a loud pop when the head came free. I used my hand to hold my pussy shut so the bed would not be flooded with cum and I scooted off the bed.

Before I left, I bent down and gave his cock a good kiss, thanking it for the incredible orgasmic buzz I was feeling. Then I did the same to Bud's lips.

"See you in a bit," I said. And I walked back to my room with my knees together and my hand between my legs. I went straight to the toilet and opened my legs wide to let the cum out.

I wasn't too surprised when nothing happened. Bud had cum so far up inside me that it must have all gone into my uterus and now my cervix had swollen shut from the pounding it took, trapping all the cum inside.

I decided that there was nothing to be done that I had time to do, so I showered and did my hair and got dressed for school.

I had wanted to wear something nicer than usual for a change, but I remembered the martial arts lesson that afternoon so I put on a pair of modest denim shorts and a scoop-neck knit top with a nursing bra under it so nothing would show through. I thought for a second, then pulled off the shorts and added a pair of my old cotton panties with a sanitary pad stuck to the crotch. Now, if that cum should decide to escape at an inopportune time, it wouldn't make an embarrassing mess.

I was very happy as I skipped down the stairs to breakfast. One of my favorite fantasies was coming true. I was walking around with a belly full of cum. I could feel it sloshing around inside me and I deliberately rolled my hips when I walked to enhance the sensation. It was a very good thing that Bambi had gotten me on the pill, or I would certainly have got very pregnant from the load of sperm Bud had given me.

It was another beautiful spring morning and the temperature was still twenty degrees cooler than it would be in July or August, so Bud, Jim and I walked to school again. We were a block away when Neeka passed us in her little green car. She honked and waved and we waved back.

When we got to the campus, Neeka was waiting for us at the corner of the students' parking lot.

"Hi Sam," she said. "I'm parked at the end of the second row, here. I wanted to make sure you knew where to meet me, in case we didn't run into each other before school let out."

A good idea, I thought. The High School and the rest of the school system had grown over the last few years, mostly because of the steady stream of people moving into the area from Up North, as we native Southerners liked to call anyplace more than two states away. Unlike many places that attracted large numbers of retirees, the newcomers to our town were mostly working-class folks who moved in to work in the local factories and the businesses that had sprung up around them. The town of Arcadia had grown into a small city in just a few years and the place had changed from a quiet semi-rural community to a bustling urban area, complete with all the problems that brought.

We were way far from all the major tourist attractions and it was almost an hour's drive to the beach, a situation that was a constant annoyance for most of the kids my age. It was frustrating to be right in the middle of what the rest of the country thought of as a vacation paradise and be unable to reach any of it.

From the way she was looking at Jim, Neeka hadn't waited to tell me where she'd parked. She could have done that anytime, simply by sending me a mental picture. She had just wanted an excuse to see her boyfriend again. Those two were acting goofier every day. I supposed it was kind of strange for a relationship to start off with sex and then move on to flirting, but I guess it took a lot of the tension out of the situation. I mean, they got on great in bed, so they could kind of take their time and savor the rest of it without having all the worry about "Will she put out?" or "How will he treat me afterwards?" or "Can I ring her chimes?" or "Is he just after my body?"

Bud and I left the two lovebirds to their coy dance and walked from the parking lot to the back entrance of the building where our homerooms were. Bud always seemed uncomfortable being in public alone with me and I couldn't figure out why. He was OK with holding hands as we walked to school, but as soon as we got within sight of his friends he pulled away. I almost felt like he was ashamed of me, and that hurt. This time I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

"Bud?" I said as he waved to a group of his friends. I knew he was going to run off and join them and leave me to wait for the bell allowing us into the building alone.

"Yeah?" He stopped in mid-stride and turned back to me.

"Kiss me bye?" He glanced at his friends and then looked back at me and then at the ground and started kicking at a bit of paper lying on the asphalt walkway.

I almost laughed out loud as it dawned on me why he was acting this way. My super-stud lover with the monster cock was still just a boy who wasn't comfortable around girls and who wasn't entirely past the pig-tail pulling and dirt-clod-chucking stage of interacting with them. My heart went out to him big-time when I saw that I was going to have to see him through this phase from little-boy to young adult.

"Bud!" I said, with a mocking-serious tone. "Get over here and kiss me!"

"Yes'm." He said, like he had been scolded by his mother. But he dropped his bag and put his arms around me willingly enough. I saw his eyes flick toward the group of his buddies and then he bent down and put his lips on mine.

I dropped my own bag and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. He obviously intended a somewhat-sisterly peck on the lips, but I wasn't going to settle for that. I hugged him and kissed him like I wanted him to fuck me right there in the grass. I even pulled my right leg up and rubbed it along the outside of his.

I didn't carry it too far, but far enough to give his crowd of friends a good idea of what we got up to in private. When I let go, he was still getting warmed up and, judging from the bulge in his slacks, my intent had come through loud and clear.

He picked up his bag and hugged it to him so that it hid his growing erection. I wanted to tell him not to bother, that he had nothing to be embarrassed about, but that might have undone the good I had done by getting him to kiss me in front of his friends.

As he walked off with them, I could see the back-slaps and hear the "Way to go, dood!"s and the "My man!"s and one lone "You lucky son-of-a-bitch!" I knew I had had the effect I wanted. Bud's reputation as a lover was off on the right track. If the Henderson girls weren't spreading the news, then it was up to me to do it. After all, I loved Bud dearly, even if I wasn't 'in love' with him. Odd though it sounded to admit it to myself. I had a set of complex feelings for him, but all were founded in love. I loved him enough not to want to keep him all to myself. There was certainly enough of him to go around. But I had discovered that there was a great and profound joy in contributing to other people's happiness that lasted far longer and was more satisfying than using others to make yourself happy.

That reminded me of a fault of mine that I had recognized. I had a habit of playing with people, of treating them like toys that I could take out of the box at a whim. So far, no one had complained, and most, like Connie the waitress, wanted to see me again, but if I kept it up I would eventually make someone unhappy. Still, I have a playful nature, and that seemed to be what attracted people to me, along with my other, more obvious assets. I would simply have to try to budget my time so as not to slight anybody. Bambi had asked me to consider the other person's feelings, and I promised myself that I would try to do that.

While I stood contemplating my faults, two of my new friends came up to me to say good morning. I wasn't aware that Janice and Jolene had ever had anything to do with each other before yesterday, but now they seemed like best friends.

"Hi, Sam!" Jolene said, cheerfully. Both she and Janice looked like they had a secret and they would just bust if they didn't tell it. We walked over to a corner of the building away from the crowd so we could talk privately but not look like we were trying to sneak off.

"Hi, Jolene. Janice." I said. "How are you two this morning?"

"Oh, we're just fine." Janice said.

"Yes, but isn't it cool this morning?" Jolene asked with a big grin.

"Yes, it's very cool today, don't you think?" Janice asked, making a point of tugging at her skirt as though it were slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh, hush, you two!" I said in a quiet tone. "Anyone would think you'd never gone commando before."

"Gone what?" Jolene said.

"'Gone Commando'", I explained. "It means going without underwear. I picked the term up from a boy. I'm not sure why Commandos would not wear underwear, but that's what he said it meant."

Jolene blushed. "But if a boy didn't wear any underpants, he'd just... dangle!" She looked like she hadn't thought much about boys' equipment and she was enjoying picturing it.

"I'm glad girls don't dangle." Janice said. "I wouldn't like having something just hanging out like that. I mean, can you imagine having something so 'exposed'?"

"No, I can't," I said. "But then, boys probably feel the same way about boobs."

Janice started giggling. "If a boy had boobs, he would never take his hands off them. I swear, some boys seem like they have three hands, anyway."

"There's a nice idea," I said.

"Nice? You like having to fight off an octopus when you go out on a date?" Jolene seemed horrified at the idea.

"Fight? Who wants to fight?" I asked. "A little wrestling, maybe. But if he gets me pinned, I go for the leg-scissors hold and hang on until he's too tired to continue."

Janice appreciated my humor. She was almost doubled-over laughing. Jolene didn't get it.

"But he might get your clothes off. He might, you know, get between your legs." Jolene whined.

Jolene needed to wake up and smell the pheromones. Not that she knew what a pheromone was, but she obviously wasn't smelling any. It was no wonder she was still a virgin.

"Yes, Jolene," I told her, "He just might get your clothes off. He might get you completely naked. He might touch you all over your body. He might lick you and kiss you in sensitive places. He might just put his cock in you and fuck you silly. He might just make you make you feel better than you've ever felt in your life. You might enjoy it. It has been known to happen."

Jolene looked stricken. The thought of having sex with a boy really had her scared. I had known a couple of other girls who had the same fear, but most of them got over it about the time that their periods started and their hormones told them that sex was something good, not something bad. Jolene was way behind schedule.

I wondered what I could do to help her overcome her phobia. Then I wondered if I should even try. Maybe she would get over it by herself. Then again, maybe she wouldn't. If Jolene was my friend, then it was my responsibility to help her deal with her problem. I wanted her to be my friend, so I had to help. It had to be help, though. I couldn't start to make decisions for her and try to enforce them. She had to make the choices herself. I should only try to remove the fear. She and Janice would be coming over Saturday. Maybe there was something I could do then.

"Oh, hell!" I thought. "I better keep her away from Bud and Jim. Bambi was right about that. If she got a look at what either one of them had to offer a tender virgin, she might just die an old maid."

Janice picked up on how this was really freaking out Jolene and she got serious. "Jolene, are you still a virgin?" she asked.

Jolene hadn't wanted to let everyone in on her secret, but it was pretty clear from her reaction what the answer to that question was. She hung her head and didn't answer.

"Yes," I told Janice. "She is. I think she has 'cock phobia' the way she acts. Don't make a big deal out of it. I know she's embarrassed over it. Jolene, when you were a little girl, did someone tell you that sex hurt?"

"My Gram," Jolene said quietly. "She always told me that if I was to let a boy get me alone that he would hurt me and spoil me and I would never be no good no more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.