Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 6A

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6A - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

I woke to the sound of the clock radio as a man described the warm weather that would be moving inland from the Gulf. I turned it off and ran to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. In a rush, I did my hair, checked my makeup and applied some perfume. When I was ready, I went across the hall to Bud's room to give him his wake-up call.

When I eased open his bedroom door I could hear snoring. I tiptoed across the room and slipped into the bed with Bud. I had been planning this ever since we talked about it and I was soaking wet with anticipation as well as aching with need.

I slid my hand over under the sheet and touched his cock. It was literally as hard as a stick of wood. I tried to circle it with my hand, but my fingers only went part way around. It felt much bigger and harder than before and I had a quick second-thought about letting him stick this monster in my pussy. The qualm evaporated immediately as my pussy spoke for itself by getting even hotter and wetter. I could feel the muscles inside start to twitch as they anticipated being stretched around a real cock for the very first time.

I crawled over Bud and straddled his hips. His big cock was so hard that it was standing up at an angle that was perfect for me. I lined up my pussy and started to push down onto it. When the broad head pressed against my opening, I had that same fear that it would be just too big for me to take. I tried to relax and open for him as much as possible as I put more of my weight on it. It felt like I was trying to fuck a log. To be perfectly honest, it hurt a hell of a lot and the only reason I kept going was pure determination that it was high time I learned what fucking was all about.

I had to push and stop and breathe and relax a couple of times before I felt the head slip in and lock into place in my tight hole. The pain peaked; then eased off a bit and I took this as my point of no return. There would be no backing out now.

The sensation of fullness with just the head in me was still almost too much to stand. I was panting with the heat building up inside me and I was almost crazed with lust now that I had part of Bud's thing in me. Nothing was going to keep me from impaling myself completely on that magnificent cock.

I clenched my teeth, pushed down hard and started to squirm my hips around to work more of it inside. Every time I got another inch in, I had to stop and fight off the pain, and then when that faded, I had to fight the urge to cum. At some point I felt Bud's hands on my hips, pulling me down onto him. He pushed up with his hips and I almost lost it as several more inches were forced into my willing hole. As he worked his cock into me, the glorious sensation of being filled took over and I started squirming uncontrollably.

During the third or fourth pause to let the discomfort ease off, I put my hand between my legs and felt around to see how things were going. I was surprised to find that my inner labia had been shoved completely inside and my outer lips were stretched out flat. The remaining ring of skin was stretched paper-thin around Bud's cock and my clit had disappeared.

The discovery that Bud's big cock had so distorted my anatomy drove me right over the edge. I lost control and started cumming. The feeling of being stuffed absolutely full of cock was too much to take and I collapsed onto Bud's chest with my big boobs squashed between us. Bud put his hands on my hips and pulled back slightly. In anticipation of his thrust I tried to relax, but I had no control. My pussy was out of control; spasming and caressing his cock all on its own. I had wondered what I should do when I finally had a real cock inside me, but I needn't have worried, my body was responding all by itself with no help from my dizzy head.

This was nothing at all like the plastic and gel dildos that Bambi and I had used. They had been fun, but this was so much better there was no comparison whatsoever. This was far and away the best thing I had ever done or felt. This made all the sex I had ever had up to this moment seem inconsequential. I was finally in the game and it was so much better than I had ever imagined that I wanted to cry over all the time I had missed.

Bud jerked his hips up then and slammed his huge cock as far as he could into my pussy. I felt his balls fly up and brush my butt as he buried most of that big cock in me. My eyes rolled and my mouth dropped open, the pain and remorse totally forgotten. This was so much more intense than I had ever imagined. The feeling made me too weak to move and I was totally at his mercy as he started to work his hips.

At first, he just moved my insides around. My pussy had tightened its grip on his cock so tight that he couldn't move. We were locked together. It took a few minutes before he had enough of my juice worked around so that he could start fucking me.

He pulled out just a little bit and pushed back in. Then he pulled out a little bit more and pushed back in again. Gradually, he worked up to being able to fuck three or four inches in and out of me and he stayed with that rhythm.

I was limp and utterly helpless. I was cumming continuously just from having his cock in me. Fucking me was only for his benefit. I had no choice and could make no effort, I simply let him fuck me. It was the first time I had ever completely surrendered to the needs of someone else and it felt wonderful to be used like that. I was his plaything, his fuck-toy. I lay my head on his shoulder and let him take me. Every so often, my climax would ease a bit and I would kiss his neck to let him know that I was still conscious.

After a while he rolled us over so he could be on top. He used the advantage to shove harder and pump more of his cock into me. In this position he was able to drive so deep that I felt his cock push past my cervix and hit the deepest part of my vagina. The sensation was unbelievable. I hooked my heels around his waist and rocked my hips up to meet his thrusts. With every stroke he tried to cram more of his cock into me. He pushed deeper and deeper, stretching me a little more each time. It was like he was reaming me out deeper and wider, turning me into a proper receptacle for his big cock. I felt like hot metal on a blacksmith's anvil as he pounded away, reforming me to better suit his needs.

He held his chest off me by bracing himself stiff-armed on the bed. I would not have minded if he laid his full weight on me, and I started to try to pull him down, but he resisted. I managed to pry my eyes open and looked up at his face. He was looking at me, studying me as we fucked. His eyes roved up and down my body, watching how I was responding to him.

I was flattered. I tried to look sexy for him. I pursed my lips and licked them. I moaned loudly, giving a voice to the amazing feelings that wracked my body. I played with my breasts, squeezing them and pulling on my nipples while looking at his eyes to see what he liked. After a little bit of this, I really got into it. I even started talking to Bud, trying to tell him what he was doing to me.

"God! You've got a big cock! It feels soooo good inside me. Fuck me with that big cock, Bud. Fuck my little pussy! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me good. I'm cumming Bud. I'm cumming all over your big cock... Can you feel me cum on your cock, Bud? Make me cum harder. C'mon, fuck me harder. Yes! Fuck me, you big stud. Fuck me good with that giant cock! I'm cumming hard for you. I'm cumming so hard."

It all started off sounding so hokey to my ears that I was embarrassed to say some of it, but once I got started, I realized that it was turning me on even more and it seemed to be really getting to Bud. He started humping me faster and faster and I could feel the muscles in his back bunching under my hands. The ones on his neck were standing out with the strain. His face was a mask of pure lust. I decided that if he liked me talking dirty to him that much that it wasn't so corny after all. I tried again.

"Ooooooohhhh, Bud! That feels fucking fanstastic! Oh, you are fucking me so good I can't stand it. You're going to fuck my brains right out. Oh, my poor pussy will never be the same again. You're stretching me out so gooooood. I'm going to be ruined for anyone else. Do you want to ruin my pussy, Bud? Do you want to ruin me for any cock but yours?"

That got him going faster and harder than I thought it possible for him to go. He just turned into a fucking machine — a jackhammer in my pussy. I was on the verge of passing out from what he was doing to me. I decided to go for broke.

"Oh Bud! You're fantastic. I'm yours Bud. My pussy is all yours. Are you going to cum in me Bud? Are you going to fill my pussy up with your cum? I want to feel you cumming in me. I want you to fill my pussy. Cum in me Bud. I want you to cum in my pussy. Pleeeeeeease!"

The final plea did it. Bud went crazy. He fucked me so hard and so fast that I bounced up off the bed. I had to lock my legs around him and hang on tight to keep from being fucked right off the bed onto the floor. Bud slammed his cock deep inside me and ground his hips into mine. He arched his back and picked me right up off the bed with his arms locked around my back squeezing me in a bear hug. He held me like that for several seconds while the cum boiled up out of his balls and into my eager pussy.

When the first blast hit the back of my vagina, my pussy went crazy, grabbing and squeezing his cock like it wanted to milk him of every drop. I felt him spurt into me over and over again. Every time he would shudder and hold me tighter. It felt like he was trying to pump every bit of cum he could into my pussy. I lost count of the number of times he spurted, but it must have been some kind of record.

I held onto Bud tightly while he poured his essence into me. He had risen up on his knees on the bed and taken me with him. I was wrapped around him and his cock was buried as deeply inside me as it would go. We were both at the peak of our orgasms and it felt so damn good that I never wanted it to stop.

Eventually, he collapsed backwards to sit on his heels with me in his lap, his cock still firmly embedded in me. The force of landing on the base of it suddenly forced my pussy open much wider and, although it should have hurt, I felt only a great wave of pleasure. He eased off on the bear hug he had me in and as our climax faded, he started to kiss me and stroke my back.

"Now that," he said huskily, "is a wake-up call. You can wake me up like that any day of the week, even on the weekend. Hell, especially on the weekend when we have more time. Now, we better hurry if we don't want to be late for school!"

School didn't seem very important to me at the moment. Nothing did, except staying right where I was as long as I could. Still, Bud wanted to get up, so I tried to unwind and get my legs under me. It was hard in the position we were in. His cock was still in me and felt like it was glued into my pussy. When I tried to pull off, it wouldn't let go.

"You're going to have to pry me off of your cock, lover." I said. "My pussy doesn't want to let go. I hope we're not stuck permanently!" I was teasing with that last, but it was a nice fantasy. I felt like I wanted to stay stuck on him for a long time. When he took his cock out, I was going to feel soooo empty.

Bud lay me down on my back and I took my legs from around his back. He braced his arms under mine and tried to back his cock out of me. At first, he dragged me with him.

"You've got to let go," he said, jerking his hips. My pussy muscles refused to let loose of the object that had given me more pleasure than I had ever known.

"I can't! We're stuck! You'll have to pull it out." I told him. I wasn't really trying very hard to relax my pussy. I wanted to make him work to get out of me. I wanted him to understand that my body wanted him and did not want to let him go.

"'K. Hang on." He pushed my knees up under my breasts. Pushing on the backs of my thighs, he tried to pull his cock out of me. Even with leverage, it was slow going. He grimaced as he slowly pulled it out of my tight grip. Bud and my pussy were playing tug-of-war with his cock.

"Damn, that's tight," he said when he had almost three inches out. "I don't want to hurt..." He stopped pulling and fell back on his elbows, laughing. "I almost said, 'I don't want to hurt you'. I keep forgetting who you are. Hold on." He swung his legs up beside me and put his feet under my armpits. Then he used the strength of his legs to pull his cock slowly out of me. Even this way, it took some time to work it free.

When the head finally came out, there was a loud, POP and Bud fell back on the foot of the bed, laughing. He reversed his position and put his head between my legs and looked curiously at my pussy.

I slid a hand between my legs and into the wide gap that used to be my small vaginal opening. I was right. It felt very, very empty without a cock in it. I pressed my labia together to try and shut the cavern he had made in me, but the empty feeling persisted and I knew I had been changed yet again. A big hard cock was no longer something I desired; it was something I was going to need from this moment on.

"Nice pussy," he said, bending down to kiss the swollen lips that I was holding shut. "Pretty pussy. Strong pussy!" I got the feeling he knew I hadn't been trying to help him get free and he appreciated the compliment that implied.

"That was fantastic, Bud." I told him, stroking his face. "Thank you."

"Damn girl! Don't thank me. You are the finest piece of ass I've ever had and I had ass all the way from here to the end of the driveway!" We both laughed at that and I crawled back into his arms. He was right. Neither of us was all that experienced, but it was hard to imagine that sex could be much better.

"Seriously," he said, "I want you to crawl into this bed any time you want to. Hell, I wish you would stay all night." He stopped there. I had the feeling that he did not want to push his luck too far.

"Do you mean that?" I asked. "Do you really want me to sleep with you? I mean spend all night in your bed and wake up together?"

"Sure!" he said.

"Because I would really like to do that, Bud. I would like to sleep with you."

"OK. But tell you what — we probably won't sleep too much, so let's wait until the weekend to do it. That way we can stay up all night if we want and not have to worry about school. Is that all right?"

"That's a wonderful idea!" I said. "It's a date! Friday night we will spend all night together. Oh, I can't wait! Now we better hurry and get ready or we will be late."

Bud went to take a shower and I waddled back across the hall with my fingers holding my pussy closed so I wouldn't leak cum all over the carpet. For a moment, I toyed with the idea of trying to keep it inside me so I could walk around all day full of cum. The idea of that was more attractive than the reality of having to deal with having to wear a pad when I wasn't having my period, so I left that for another time and instead raced into the bathroom and jumped onto the toilet.

I had no sooner taken my hand away than a thick stream of cum flowed out of my gaping pussy to plop into the bowl. I sat with my knees wide apart and stared at my poor pussy as it drooled cum. There wasn't as much as it had felt like when he was putting it all in there.

It looked like it had been more than a fantasy about Bud 'ruining' me. Where before my opening had been a half-inch across and two fingers felt big to me, now I was open more than two inches and could easily fit three fingers inside with no effort. I thought I should feel sad at the apparent devastation, but I found it impossible to wipe the grin off my face as I remembered Bud pounding his huge cock into me. Between Bud and Jim, I was going to get quite a lot more stretching by some really big cocks. Instead of making me sad, imagining that prospect almost made me cum again.

I remembered Bambi's advice to practice voluntary control of my vaginal muscles. I was going to have to do that regularly if I was to keep in shape for my well-hung lovers. I tried to use them to squeeze the rest of the cum out of me and was rewarded by a stream of white goo oozing out to splash into the toilet bowl. Apparently I had some degree of good control already. I just needed some way to remind myself to exercise so I could get better.

I straddled the bidet to finished cleaning myself out and discovered just what a wonderful invention it really was. I showered quickly and ran a hot-comb through my hair to get it to behave.

It was only when I was ready to get dressed that I remembered something in the toy-drawer that might be helpful in keeping my vaginal muscles toned and buff. I pulled it open and after a little rummaging through the toys, I found a small blue velvet bag with some stainless-steel balls in it. Some of them were marble-sized and some were almost the size of ping-pong balls. They all were hollow with smaller heavier balls inside them so when I moved, the smaller balls would roll around and make the larger spheres move like Mexican jumping beans.

Since I was so stretched-out, I picked the larger size and pushed two of them inside me. They felt very nice in there. There was no way I could forget about them and that would remind me to exercise; something I could do by moving the balls around with my vaginal muscles. They were discreet and handy. I thought they were the perfect solution to my problem. I practiced a bit and I quickly found that I could roll both balls around inside me with my pussy muscles alone. Just the effort of holding them in had already made my slack opening close up some, although it was far from its original condition.

In my closet, I picked out one of my new school outfits, a white cotton blouse and a pleated skirt that came almost to my knees. I also wore one of my comfortable nursing bras and a pair of lacy panties. With a pair of white socks and cross-trainers I had the perfect school-girl look. The only thing I worried about was how my friends and schoolmates would react to my new bust. I had gone from a droopy D-cup to a very firm H or better over the weekend. My rather thin explanation was a growth-spurt, but there were bound to be those who would be suspicious. Bambi had warned me about girls who would be envious and hate me on sight; and told me that my body would be a high-gauss boy-magnet.

Somehow the problems I anticipated in school seemed less serious than they had Friday night. Something about finding that your true calling in life was as a superheroine made those problems that were less than cataclysmic seem truly mild. Even the upcoming math quiz failed to fill me with anything other than curiosity. I guess once you've wrestled with rapists and murderers intent on making you their next victim, wrestling with linear equations and matrix algebra isn't all that intimidating. Still, I reminded myself, I had to study and practice to be able to deal with both.

My only serious worry was how to tell the other members of the Cheerleading squad that I was quitting. I had my excuses ready, but it seemed unfair to leave them this late in the year. Baseball season had just got underway and there would be two or three games a week for the next two months. That was time I just couldn't spare any longer.

Mrs. Reynolds had a wonderful back-to-school breakfast ready when I went downstairs. I put my bookbag on the hall table and went in to say good-morning to everyone. Bud and Jim had gotten down before me, but that wasn't surprising. Even with my permanent make-up, I still took much more time getting ready than they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.