Sam - Cover

Sam

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Chapter 5B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

Neeka gave us all a good show. With her legs spread as far apart as she could get them, she rubbed her fingers all around her pussy very slowly until her labia parted and revealed her pink inner flesh. We could all see the glistening drops of her juices as they ran from her opening. Her pussy looked like a ripe peach sliced in half with the pit removed. Lori swallowed repeatedly as she imagined how sweet Neeka would taste.

I slipped out of my shorts so my own pussy would be free and available. When I slid a finger into my own slit I was so hot and wet that it felt like a tropical swamp. Bambi saw me and took my hand and sucked the juice from my fingers. Sara glanced over, her eyes attracted by the motion, and moaned when she saw what Bambi was doing.

Neeka put a finger into her opening and moved it around to get it good and wet. She used the lubrication to make the skin around her clit slick and then she rubbed up and down with a finger on either side of her clit. When she pulled up, her clit would peek out of the fold of skin. After some more of this stimulation, her clit became engorged enough to stand up and out of the hood on its own.

Neeka had made herself so hot during all this that her hand was shaking as she stroked her pussy. Finally, she gave Lori a pleading look and moved her hips in little jerks to try to entice Lori.

Seeing Neeka so highly aroused, Lori crawled over beside her and lay down next to her. Lori put her hand on Neeka's thigh and stroked her fingers up toward her sopping pussy. When her fingers reached their destination, she cupped her hand over Neeka's mound. Neeka moaned deeply, pulled Lori's face to hers and began kissing her passionately while Lori stroked her.

Sara was just about beside herself. I wasn't ready to give her release yet, but I could give her some distraction. I reached out and touched her knee to get her attention, then I crooked a finger to her and put it inside me. Sara got the message and lay down between my legs and started licking my own hot pussy. Bambi and I continued to kiss and caress each other while Sara licked away. I was so hot I felt like I was on fire all over. I felt Sara's mouth leave me. Before I could break a kiss and look down to see where she had gone, Bambi stiffened in my arms and then shuddered and moaned. I knew then where Sara had gone. She had just moved one pussy to the left and was busy licking Bambi. Sara wasn't the most accomplished pussy-eater around, but she had a sweet way of exploring with her hot little tongue that would drive you wild.

When I heard Bambi sigh and slump into my arms, I opened my legs again and Sara moved back between them. I wasn't going to be able to stand much more of her licking before I had to cum.

Lori and Neeka rolled over on the bed and almost into Bambi and I. They were close enough now that I could reach over and slide my hand between Lori's buttcheeks and touch her pussy from behind. When my fingers slid into her, she arched her back and pushed down on my hand. I pulled my soaked hand out of her and started to rub my fingers across her clit. Flick, flick, flick, flick. Flick, flick, flick. Flick, they went, making small explosions of pleasure in Lori every time I touched her clit. The third time across, Lori threw her head back and opened her mouth and froze. She started to jerk her legs and then she let out a high-pitched howl as her climax washed over her.

Hearing her cum made me so hot I could not stand it any more and I clamped my legs around Sara's ears. She started sucking my clit. She sucked so hard I thought she would rip it out by the root, but she made me cum so hard I almost passed out.

When I came, Neeka came too. We were so close together that she could not avoid feeling everything I did and we came at the same time. I relaxed my legs so I would not suffocate Sara and she moved back over to Bambi, who climaxed almost as soon as Sara touched her.

Soon, everyone but Sara was gasping for air and feeling their insides churning as their vaginal muscles spasmed, trying to suck non-existent sperm into our wombs. Poor Sara was doubled over, hugging her knees to her breasts with her ankles crossed. She shivered every few seconds as a micro-orgasm wracked her body. I thought she had suffered enough, and I took hold of a foot and pulled her out of her tuck. Before I could get to her, Bambi reversed her position on the bed and started licking and sucking Sara's pussy. Sara immediately climaxed and lost control of her limbs to the point that I had to throw myself across her to keep her from kicking everyone off the bed. As she came, she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was such a loud and prolonged scream of ecstasy and relief that I thought she would surely be hoarse afterward. When she ran out of air, she took a deep breath and screamed again, just as loudly. I looked down at Bambi, who had her chin planted in Sara's pussy and was flicking the underside of her tongue across Sara's clit faster than I have ever seen a tongue move. Sara again ran out of air and again sucked in a huge breath and again screamed at the top of her lungs. Bambi kept flicking. Her tongue was a blur over Sara's clit. To Sara, the sensation must have been overwhelming. Every muscle in her body was contracted and, even with me on top of her, had arched her back so much that only the top of her head and her heels were still on the bed. Just when I thought she would scream a fourth time, she collapsed and went completely limp under me. When I looked at her face, I could see that she had passed out. She had cum so hard that she had overloaded on it.

Neeka looked concerned, but when she put her hand on Sara's neck and checked her pulse, she smiled. "Let's not wake her up," she said, "She might start screaming again and I'm not sure my ears could take it. What on earth did you do to her?"

Bambi grinned. "It's called the Bumble Bee. You have to have a very limber tongue to do it properly. And it takes practice. Would you like me to show you?"

Neeka clapped both hands over her pussy and shook her head, her eyes were wide. "Mmmmm, some other time?" she said.

"I'd like to try it!" Lori said. "Can you do me?"

"OK," Bambi agreed, "Scoot your butt over here. Here, let's put a pillow under you. Now, if Sam and Neeka will help me get you warmed up, we will see if I can't make you scream, too."

"Oh, gosh! I don't know if I'm ready for this." Lori said. "I'm a little scared." She spread her knees wide and Bambi started slow, licking her labia with short flicks of her tongue, trying to get her aroused."

Neeka and I started stroking Lori and taking turns kissing her. We could tell from the increasing enthusiasm she put into each kiss that she was quickly getting seriously turned on from all the stimulation.

Since you're never more ready for sex than when you've just cum, it did not take long for Lori to reach a fever-pitch of arousal. Neeka and I each took a breast and squeezed it and licked her nipple mercilessly. She soon started to moan and toss her head back and forth.

"Oh, please! Please! Now! Do it now! OH! It's so good!" Lori begged.

Bambi settled down with her jaw on her hands and the point of her chin stretching Lori's pussy open. She stuck out her tongue and gave Lori's clit a couple of pats before starting to flick it faster and faster. The effect of Lori was immediate and intense.

"OH MY GOD! Oh! That's... That's... OOOOOOOOOOoooooo, YES! YES! YES! AAAaaahhhh, hmmmm, gaahhhh." Anything else she meant to say only came out as unintelligible gibberish. I think she was cumming already at that point, but Bambi never quit flicking her tongue. Lori stopped trying to vocalize and shut her eyes tight. She clenched her jaw tight shut just before she opened her eyes and then her mouth wide and sucked in a deep breath. She held it for only a couple of seconds before she started to scream. The only difference between Lori and her sister's reaction to Bambi's oral talents was the pitch of the scream. Shortly, we had two unconscious girls on our hands.

"Damn!" I said, when we had laid them out on the bed and draped their arms around each other. "Looks like I'm not the only one around here with superpowers!"

Bambi and Neeka laughed with me at that. We pulled the covers over the unconscious girls and got dressed. Bambi laid out on the bed the clothes from her closet that she thought Lori and Sara looked best in, and we snuck out of the room to let them recover in peace.

"It's almost lunchtime," Bambi said, "I better go get started in the kitchen if we're going to have anything to eat."

"Can I help?" I asked. I didn't want to look like a freeloader. She had done so much already, with serving all eight of us breakfast and sharing her clothes and all.

"Thank you, honey. But I'd rather do it myself. I'm just learning... I mean I have everything I need and I can work faster if I'm alone."

My suspicions about the amount of time she spent in the kitchen looked justified. I said, "Bambi, tell me the truth. How much time did you spend in that kitchen before Friday?"

"Well... Oh hell! I guess it shows. The truth is, the only thing in that kitchen that I used on a regular basis was the phone and the list of take-out places next to it."

"It doesn't show. Your cooking has been excellent. It just seemed that you were trying a little too hard for someone who had been doing it all along. You tried to match what you were used to getting in a restaurant, didn't you?"

"Yes, I guess I did."

"Why? Why are you doing all this? The cooking, the cleaning, the washing and ironing?"

"It's all part of a dream I've had for a long time now," she said. "I promised myself that I would learn to be a homemaker someday. That is, if I ever became a mother again."

"And now your dream has come true?"

"Yes, honey. My dream has come true. And I'm enjoying it even more than I hoped."

There was only one thing I could say to that, and I said it. "Thanks, Mom!"

"It will take me about an hour to get it ready and on the table. Can I count on you to make sure everyone is awake and ready to eat by then?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Good girl. You two run and play, now."

Neeka and I watched Bambi go off happily to the kitchen to fix lunch. When she had gone, Neeka said, "Her eyes light up when you call her 'Mom'."

"I've noticed. I need to remember to do it more often."

"Most girls your age would bristle at being told to 'run and play'."

"Yeah. But she's trying to recapture lost time with me. If she wants to pretend I'm 8 years old at times, that's fine with me. We owe each other 18 lost years. I try to be whatever she wants. If she wants a friend, I'm there for her. If she wants a teenager, I'm her teen. If she wants a child, I'm her child. If she wants a baby, I'm her baby. She loves me so much I can feel it whenever she looks at me."

"And you want to give some of that back." It was not a question. She already knew the answer, of course. Conversations with Neeka seemed like talking things over with myself. She was the best sounding-board because she would know instantly if I was trying to fool myself or trying to justify something or just engaging in wistful thinking.

"I want to share the love with as many people as I can. Love multiplies when you share it." I said.

"You even wanted to love those scum-bags last night."

"But love could not help them. And I have a responsibility."

"You think because you can do all these things, that you have to use them to help people."

"Yes."

"Even if you have to risk your life doing it."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I could not live with myself if I didn't. If I could say, 'Oh, there's nothing I can do', then I might be able to justify doing nothing. But you and I know that now there is something I can do. That changes everything. Every day I find something new that I can do that other people can't, or that only a very few people can. I can't stand by and let things happen out there any more than I could stand by and let things happen in here."

"So you are throwing yourself on the forge to be hammered into some kind of sword of justice?"

"'Sword of Justice, '" I chuckled. "Pretentious, but noble. I like it, but let's keep that list open."

"Are you going to show me the dragon?"

"Sure. Down here." I led the way down the back stairs to the workshop. When I turned the lights on, Neeka walked right to the motorcycle and started looking it over. I could tell by the way she examined it that she knew more about bikes than I did.

"This is one of the most beautiful custom bikes I've ever seen," she said. "I don't see a logo or a name anywhere, though. Do you know who built it? It doesn't look like anything I've seen before. This is something special. That's a racing motor. But the fairings and the windshield aren't for racing. Those pipes have mufflers built in. And that suspension! See the air dampers? This thing runs against every design principle I know. Quiet, comfortable, soft ride, but very fast. And it's gorgeous!"

"It didn't sound quiet to me," I said.

"You started it? In here? We should have heard it all over the house! Those mufflers must be better than I thought. Still, I imagine it would sound pretty impressive in a room like this. All the sound would just echo around. So that was the Dragon's Roar, hunh?"

"Yeah. I thought I'd wet myself."

"Hop on. Let me see you on it." Neeka was getting enthusiastic about this, but I was having more misgivings. Still, it wouldn't hurt to sit on it, so I climbed aboard again.

"It fits you. That's odd. Oh, I see. All the adjustments are still cranked down for shipping. No one has ever ridden this bike. Do you really think Mrs. Reynolds is going to let you?"

I laughed. "Not until I learn to ride one."

"You've never been on a motorcycle before? Criminy! Do yourself a favor and don't try to learn on this one."

"No way. But how do I learn if I don't have one to learn on?"

"My cousin, Paul. He has a small dealership. He sells scooters and dirt-bikes to the yuppie-scum kids, pardon me, the children of the newly affluent elements of society. He teaches classes that help you get your motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Lord! You don't have a driver's license at all?"

It was a rhetorical question. She had just got the answer out of my head.

"You have a license?" I asked.

"Sure."

"I bet you have a motorcycle endorsement on it, too."

"Uh, yeah. Paul and I used to go riding together. He's more of a kissing-cousin, you see?"

"There's plenty of room to ride two."

"Oh, hell." Neeka looked at the bike with fresh eyes. I saw her smile and knew she'd just thought of something I had missed. "OK, so I'm your chauffeur. I guess that means I get to go along. Good. One condition here, Blonde Dragon, I'm going to be taking those martial arts classes with you. You'll need a sparring partner who can give you a challenge, anyway."

"Oh, yeah? What do you know about martial arts? What color belt do you have?"

"I know the same as you do, girl — nothing. But I can do this." She took two steps toward me and started to swing her left hand up and over in a long slow slap aimed at my face. I wondered what she was up to. I stepped in with my left foot and raised my right hand and caught her arm, just as she jabbed me in the side with her right hand.

"Ow!" It didn't hurt that much, but I was caught off guard. "OK, smarty. Want to try that again?"

She did the same thing again. She started a slow overhand slap. This time I turned the other way and raised my right hand to catch her left and stood ready to block her left-handed jab. While I was watching her right hand, she dropped her left and jabbed me in the other side.

"OW! You're cheating!"

"Duh, Sherlock! I can read your mind. I know what you're going to do the instant you decide to do it. When you can beat me, it's safe to assume that you can beat anybody."

We spent the next quarter of an hour proving that the same qualities that made Neeka a fantastic lover and friend also made her an unbeatable sparring partner. Still, it was an awful lot of fun, and I came away with a firmer commitment to learn to fight. Toward the end of our first sparring session, I got a glimpse, just an inkling, of the degree of awareness of my body and of the situation that I might achieve. It was an incredibly heady feeling and I wanted a lot more of it.

We decided that the workshop would make a good practice room, but the concrete floor would need some padding before we tried anything too energetic.

"I guess we need to go wake up everybody," I said, as we caught our breath. "Nap time is over."

"OK. Let's do the boys first. They've been asleep the longest." Neeka said.

"By all means, let's do the boys!"

"You devil! You're insatiable!"

"Guilty, your honor!"

"OK, hotpants, which one do you want?"

"I'll take Bud. You take Jim."

"Works for me."

We giggled all the way back up the stairs to the boys' rooms, but we managed to stifle ourselves as we each quietly opened a door and tiptoed inside.

In the dim light coming through the closed curtains, I could make out Bud's form on the bed. He seemed to be still sound asleep. "No wonder," I thought. "If Lori and Sara didn't drain you last night, then I certainly did with my cum-vampire act." I decided not to force myself on him and just to try to wake him up as pleasantly as I could.

I untied my blouse and let it drop and stepped out of my barely-on shorts. Slipping off my shoes, I walked over to the far side of the bed. I picked up the sheet and crawled in as carefully as I could. Moving slowly, I slid over next to Bud until I was almost touching him and I was able to lay my head down on his pillow.

For a moment, I lay there, listening to him breathe and feeling his body-heat radiate into my breasts and my stomach. I lay quietly and for the first time considered what it would feel like to spend all night in a boy's bed, with our bodies nestled against each other, enjoying closeness beyond that of sexual intimacy. I decided that I'd really like to try that sometime. Perhaps I could even get an invitation. For the moment, I could lie there and fantasize about it.

I closed my eyes and tried to match my breathing to Bud's. I rolled into him so that our bodies were just touching. The feeling and the heat of his flesh touching my breasts was wonderful.

The touch must have woken him, because he rolled over into me. His hips pressed on mine and his chest crushed my breasts between us. His cheek was on mine and I could feel his breath on my ear. I turned my head slightly, so that my lips were touching his. I whispered into his mouth, "Hi there. Time to wake up." I rubbed my lips against his, inviting a kiss.

Bud opened his eyes and looked right into mine. "Hello, Sis," he said, "Funny meeting you here." He kissed me and put his arms around me. I snuggled against him and we lay there, holding each other while he finished waking up. After a few moments, he said, "This is reeeeealy nice. If I have to wake up, this is definitely the best way to do it."

"You don't mind me sneaking into your room and climbing into bed with you?" I asked.

"Oh no! You are welcome in my bed anytime you want, for as long as you want." To emphasize his point, he kissed me and hugged me tight.

"That's good," I said. "'cause I was feeling guilty about... you know... using you."

"Using me? Sam, let's clear this up right now. You are the bravest, strongest, most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are sweet, kind, loving, thoughtful, and you could have any guy you want by winking at him. You come in here and let me have sex with you and you wonder if I mind? Let me think about this for a bit-NO! Any more questions you need answered?"

"I guess not. Oh, I came to tell you that lunch is almost ready. The Chef is hard at work in the kitchen as we speak."

"Just let me hit the john for a sec and I'll be right down." He said, but he did not make a move to get out of bed. I didn't move either. It was just too darn nice to lie there and hold each other. Eventually, nature's call became irresistible. He rolled off the bed and headed into the bathroom and I got dressed and stepped out into the hall.

I poked my nose into Jim's room to see how Neeka was coming along with getting Jim to wake up. The unmistakable sound of Neeka squealing with pleasure as Jim fucked her sent a tingle through my pussy. "Better make it a quickie," I thought to her as I closed the door. I got back the feeling of Jim's hard cock slamming into her pussy over and over. It was enough to make me collapse to the floor of the hall with my hand in my pussy and my pants around my ankles. It was another of those 'zero to 60 in no time flat' feelings.

I almost surrendered to the secondary experience. It was so tempting to just lie there and go along for the ride. With more will-power than I thought I could muster, I got to my feet and even managed to walk a few steps before I heard Neeka screaming in ecstasy through the bedroom door and inside my head. Her orgasm became my orgasm and we both nearly came our brains out.

It would have been embarrassing and difficult to explain if Bud found me lying on the hall floor in mid-orgasm, so as soon as I could force myself back to my feet, I staggered into my own room a short distance away. I had to run to the bathroom for a towel to sop up the juice flooding out of my pussy. I wondered if this was what Neeka felt every time I had sex with someone and she was in range of our telepathic link. I had no sooner posed the question to myself than the answer came from across the hall, "Yes!" Followed by "Can I come use your bidet? Jim and Bud don't have one and I am awash in cum."

"Come ahead," I sent back, smiling. She was there in seconds, one hand holding her clothes and the other clamped to her pussy as she tried to keep the stuff from gushing out all over the carpet. I went out to the bedroom to get dressed while she cleaned up.

As soon as we were both presentable we went down to check on the Henderson girls. The bedroom we had left them in was empty, the clothes we had left for them were gone, and the bed had been remade. All the clothes we had tried on had been hung back in the closet or put away in drawers. I knew Bambi would appreciate houseguests who picked up after themselves. It looked like Lori and Sara were making an effort to get invited back.

We arrived for lunch to find the Hendersons setting the table and pouring the iced tea while Bambi added garnish to the plates of neatly sliced sandwiches. One look told me that she had no intention of lowering her standards on preparation or presentation, despite my complaint that she was overdoing things. I decided with a shrug that if she got a kick out of preparing and serving us gourmet meals, then I would shut up and eat them and be grateful that I had such a wonderful mother.

Jim and Bud came in right behind us and we all sat down to eat. Everyone had an appetite and there was very little conversation until the food was almost gone.

Lori brought up the inevitable subject, "Mrs. Reynolds, we want to thank you for having us over and for cooking for us and everything. We really hate to leave, but we both have homework left to do before tomorrow and we should be getting back."

Sara chimed in, "Oh yes, this has been the best time I've ever had. I hope we can come back real soon." Her blatant plea for a follow-up invitation was rewarded by her sister with a nasty look; one that she returned with a pout.

Bambi answered graciously, "I'm glad you had a good time. It's been a pleasure to have you here. I'm sorry you had to be exposed to that unpleasantness last night. You do realize that you can't discuss that with anyone, don't you?"

Both girls nodded vigorously. Lori said, "Oh yes! Sam made us promise not to say a word. And we really don't want Sam mad at us. Seriously, we know we owe Sam a lot. She probably saved all of our lives. But if she doesn't want to be a hero, then we'll never tell." That earned me a couple of looks from Neeka and Bambi that I knew were about that 'wanting to be a hero' comment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.