Sam
Chapter 4B

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4B - A teenage girl on the verge of graduating from high school makes a series of discoveries about herself, the strangest of which is that she is turning into a real live superheroine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

We all waved as Mrs. Henderson drove off. When the car was a block away, Lori turned to me and said, "Do I know you?"

I laughed. "I'm getting that a lot, lately. You really don't remember me? Sam Kramer? I'm on the cheerleading squad, but that would have been after you graduated. Do you remember Kim Blevins introduced us last year at the Drama Club's play?"

"Well, I thought it was you, but..." She looked down pointedly.

"Oh, I get it. Like I told your mother — growth spurt."

"Growth spurt, my ass. Those can't be real!"

"Oh, they're very real," Neeka, the voice of authority, piped in. "Take my word for it."

At that moment, Bud made a choking sound. The look on his face told me that he had just identified the funny taste in his mouth. The look on his face was priceless.

Jim stepped up and put his arm around Lori. "She is The Master," he said. "Lori, I'd like you to meet my new little sister."

"What?" Sara said. "Somebody tell me what's going on here. And like right now!"

"Hey," I said, "You get to stay out all night and party. Can I get a 'thank you' on that?"

"Uh. Thanks," she said, doubtfully. "Yeah, thanks! Gosh. I just thought I was going on a date, you know? This is so..." She trailed off, still doubtful, but more enthusiastic.

"Let's go inside for the long version," I said. "The pizza is waiting." Everyone headed back into the house at the suggestion of food. Neeka stayed back and walked on the other side of Lori as we walked back.

"Lori, I hate bring up an indelicate subject, but since I am responsible for what happens tonight I need to know — are you... protected?"

She laughed at the deeply personal question coming from a stranger. "Yeah," she said, "little miss hot-pants over there got caught with a boy in her bedroom. Now, we're both on the pill. That's why the double-date business. I'm supposed to be her chaperone."

"Well, there is likely to be a lot of sex at this party. I just wanted to be sure you were down with that."

"Oh, yeah!" she said, warming to the news. "I am definitely down with that. But if Jim is my date, and Sara's with Bud, aren't we a few cocks short of a coop? Who's your date?"

"You are." I said, squeezing her hand. She jumped like I had hit her with a joy-buzzer. "She is." I said, nodding to Neeka. Neeka reached out and squeezed Lori's behind. Lori jumped six inches in the air. "Jim and Bud are Neeka's dates, and mine, and yours, and Sara's. Sara is my date and Neeka's. You are... am I confusing you?"

"Um, not really. I guess I just wasn't expecting... you know... gosh!"

"Don't be coy. And don't tell me that you and Sara haven't 'you know'ed each other in the privacy of your own room."

"How did you... ?" she began. Then she laughed. If I hadn't known before, I did now. She looked at Neeka. "Hi there, Monique," she said in a sultry tone.

"Call me Neeka. Now kiss me." She did. I had to drag them inside before the neighbors called the cops.

"Lori?" I said, when the clinch broke. "I have a bet going with Jim that involves you. I'm sorry, Neeka; I'm sorry about using you the way I did."

Neeka started giggling. She obviously wasn't going to hold it against me.

"Anyway, Lori. I bet Jim that I could get Neeka's clothes off quicker than he could get you to take your clothes off."

"Oh, my God! You rat!" Lori said to me. She looked at Neeka, who was struggling to stop laughing. Neeka was certainly taking this better than I hoped. "OK, how long did it take?" Neeka doubled over. She gasped for breath. She held up one finger.

"One hour?" Neeka shook her head. "One minute?" Neeka took a deep breath and stopped giggling long enough to say, "One second."

Lori looked at me and smiled, knowingly. "Unhunh. You two set that up."

I shook my head.

"Well it was setup somehow. You two carry on like you've been friends forever."

Neeka caught her breath and reached out her hand to me for support. "Met her yesterday," she told Lori. I pulled Neeks to me and we put our arms around each other's waist.

Lori looked at us and thought it over. "I think I want to join this club," she said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you want." I said. "It's all up to you."

Lori asked, "Well, what was the bet?"

"If you don't strip a second after Jim asks, he has to eat my pussy in front of you."

Lori grinned from ear to ear. "You devil! What if I don't?"

"Then I have to suck his cock. Either way, you watch. It's your choice."

"Oh my God! Let me think about this. Oh, this is so good!"

"Makes you wet just thinking about it, doesn't it?" I asked.

Lori looked at Neeka. Neeka nodded. "Now you know what happened to me. This minx got me so hot that a hard look would have made me cum."

"Play it anyway you like, Lori. Surprise me."

We demolished the pizzas in no time and returned to the big L-shaped sofa in the family room. Sara and Bud sat together. Lori and Jim sat together, and Neeka and I sat on the short side with my arm around her waist and hers around my shoulders. Neeka and I stared at Jim. Jim turned bright red. His eyes darted all over the room as if he were looking for a way to escape his predicament. Finally, he summoned the courage to speak, knowing that it meant certain defeat.

"Lori?"

"Yes, Jim."

"I, ah, I. I mean."

"Yes, Jim?"

"I want to ask..."

"Oh Jim! I thought you'd never ask! Oh this is wonderful! Oh yes! Yes! Darling! I'll marry you!"

"NO! I mean, I ah..."

"WHAT? You don't want to marry me? Oh God! Oh the disgrace! The shame. What will I do now? How could you humiliate me like this? How?" Lori jumped to her feet and stood directly in front of Jim. His mind was so blown he couldn't have spelled his own name.

"Well, I ah..."

"There is only one way you can make it up to me. Just one way. Will you do it?"

"Hunh? What?"

Lori put her hands on her hips and ran them down her thighs. "Eat my pussy, Jim."

Jim was almost catatonic. Belatedly, I realized I should have been watching Sara. From the look on Sara's face, her sister had neglected to let her in on what was going on. She was even more stunned than Jim.

Lori unzipped her jeans and peeled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and unbuttoned her top and took it off. Her nipples were small hard points on her chest. She had had time to think about it and she had decided that if anyone were going to get any sex here, it was going to be her. I smiled. She was going to fit right in.

She pulled her panties down and stood naked in front of everyone. She crooked a finger at Jim and he leaned forward within reach. She took his head between her hands and pulled it between her legs. Jim immediately stuck his tongue out and pushed it between her outer lips. Lori moaned and pushed her hips toward Jim.

Sara's astonishment turned to amazement and then to envy and then to desire. Bud had been transfixed by the scene between Lori and his brother, but he became aware of Sara's hot breath when she turned her head to stare at him. When he tore his gaze from her sister and looked at her, Sara didn't need to say a word. Bud started unbuttoning her top for her, but she became impatient and took it off herself. She was out of her jeans and panties and had her back on the sofa almost as fast as Neeka had taken her dress off. Bud bent over and started gently kissing and licking her breasts, slowly working his way down to her stomach. Sara whimpered in frustration and tried to push his head lower, but he grabbed her wrists and pulled them underneath her before resuming his slow excursion toward her pussy. I nodded. Bud was learning that the longer the journey, the bigger the reward at the end. By the time he got to her navel, she was almost cumming from the anticipation.

Neeka and I watched all this and fondled each other. When I could not stand it any longer I said, "Well, it looks like I'm not going to get my pussy eaten after all."

"Silly Sam." Neeka said, pulling my dress over my head. She took her own off as well and pulled me down on top of her in a 69 position. When I felt her kiss my pussy lips and run her tongue through my slit, I knew this was going to be fun. I let her take the lead and I copied her as closely as I could. Knowing that everything she did to me, I would in turn do to her made it doubly exciting for both of us.

The music ran out and the room became quiet except for the low moans, gasps, whimpers, and licking sounds. The ambiance was so erotically charged that it would have been impossible to listen to it and not become aroused. For me, it was exhilarating.

When I snuck a peek at the couples on the long side of the couch, I saw that Lori had lain down next to her sister so that they were kissing each others' breasts while having the boys eat them from opposite ends. It looked incredibly hot and I almost lost it right there. Neeka paused and I felt her mouth leave me. I suppose she looked too, because a second later she was back and her tongue was moving like a wild animal through my slit. Again, I copied her. I knew that I would not last long like this and that the first girl to cum would certainly trigger everyone else's climax.

Perhaps predictably, the first to pop was Sara. She came with a squeal and a shriek and almost instantly set off her sister. Neeka and I came together a few seconds after that. The sound of so much cumming all at once was music to my ears. I wished I could have made a recording of it to play back later.

While we were recovering, I noticed that Jim and Bud both had massive erections that were about to tear through their jeans. All the noise we made must have got them hotter than they had ever been. I knew something had to be done for them and soon, or they would be hurting.

Jim saw me looking his way and asked, "So, who won the bet?"

"I think you did." I laughed. "Get ready for your reward." Jim carefully unzipped his jeans and pulled them down over his hard cock as I untangled myself from Neeka and crawled over to sit on the floor in front of him. He shoved his hips forward so I could get to him easily and then he lay back on the cushion to enjoy the payoff of our bet.

I took his incredibly hard cock in my hand and stroked it. It felt like velvet on steel. I could not feel a pulse, as I had the last time I had his cock in my hand. He had got so hard that blood was no longer being pumped in, it was just all trapped there, making him as hard as it was possible to be. I tried using both hands to stroke it, but there were still a few inches sticking out above both my fists. I leaned on his knee and started to lick the purple head. As soon as my tongue touched his cock, Jim moaned loudly and grabbed hold of the cushion behind him. I thought he might cum right then, but he had been holding back so long while he worked on Lori that it would take more than that to bring him off.

I closed my eyes and started licking up and down his shaft. When I got to the base, I also licked his balls. On the way back up, I was surprised to run into another tongue working its way down. I opened my eyes to see that Lori had joined me in working on Jim. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We proceeded to have a tongue-battle for possession of the choicest bits of Jim.

With two hot mouths working him, Jim started to moan and flex his abdomen. I felt his cock jerk and I put my lips around it so it would not get away. At the same time I heard a similar moan from Bud. When I looked at him, I saw that Sara and Neeka were giving him the same treatment that Lori and I were giving to Jim. I thought that the cocksucking partnerships had worked out about right. I had enthusiasm and a good amount of empathetic contact, and Lori looked like she had a map of the most sensitive spots on a cock already worked out. I started to copy her moves and was rewarded each time when Jim tensed at my touch.

Jim was clearly about to cum, so Lori and I concentrated on working the head. We bathed it in our saliva over and over and then sucked it dry. When Jim tensed up and started to shake, I knew he was going to blow. Lori started flicking her tongue across the skin just below the tip and I did the same just above his balls. I felt his balls drawing up under my chin and he grunted and started to spurt.

I rolled my head away so his cum would not get in my hair. He shot long streamers high into the air that fell across my breasts and spattered up under my chin. He spurted so much cum that I felt like I was taking a shower in it. I squealed with delight at being covered in hot cum. I looked at Lori. She was watching me and grinning. She had hold of the base of Jim's cock and had aimed the thing so I would be the one to get splattered.

When Jim ran down, Lori put her mouth over the end of his cock and sucked it dry. Jim jerked violently at the sensation of having his sensitive cock attacked again right after his orgasm. When she had cleaned Jim off, she crawled around to me and started licking the huge amount of cum off my breasts. As much as I enjoyed this, it was more than she could handle and it was about to start dripping off onto the plush carpet. I was about to tell her to go get a towel from the bathroom when I noticed that there was a pile of towels under the sofa to my left. I stuck my hand under the sofa in front of me and, sure enough, there was another pile there too. I pulled one out and handed it to Lori, who used it to clean me off.

"That was convenient," she said. "You think of everything."

"Don't thank me," I said. "I just noticed that they were here. It was Mrs. Reynolds who thought of this."

"You're kidding! Boy, you guys are really lucky." She looked up at Jim, who looked like he wouldn't be moving for a few minutes. Jim had been watching the cleanup with glazed eyes, but he nodded when he heard Lori compliment his mother. He was just beginning to understand how lucky he really was to have her for a Mom.

"Where is she, by the way? Upstairs?" Lori asked.

"She's up the street, visiting Neeka's mother. I don't think she will be back for a while. We can call if there is something we need. Why?"

"If I had a party, my mom would have her nose in the room every thirty seconds, making sure that no one was having any unauthorized fun. She sure wouldn't fill up the room with towels, the kitchen with pizza and the fridge with soda and split so we could have privacy. By the way, that bull you handed my mother was a masterpiece. What did Jim call you? The Master? What's up with that?"

Jim decided to stick his two cents in at this point, "Because she is The Master. She's freaking amazing. She can get anybody to do anything she wants. She's also the toughest mofo you never want to cross. I'm proud to call her sister."

"Sister? You being adopted?"

"Purely an honorary thing at this point. But it does look like I will be part of the family."

"Kinky. Speaking of sisters, how's mine doing?"

"Looks like she's doing just fine to me. Looks like Bud thinks so, anyway."

Bud was flopping his head back and forward on the sofa cushion. He was torn between wanting to watch what was happening to his cock and surrendering to the sensation of having two girls blow him. The indecision was the only reason he hadn't already cum. As we watched, the choice was taken away from him. Neeka reached up and pushed his head back and then ran her hand down his chest.

Sara had decided to try and deep throat Bud. It was a pointless attempt, since the girth of his cock was obviously way too big for her mouth, much less her throat — as she was finding out. Still, she deserved points for trying. She still had her mouth wide open on his cockhead when Bud climaxed. His cum blasted the back of her mouth and ran out her nose. She tried to pull off, but she had wedged herself onto his cock and was momentarily stuck. Bud gave her the whole load before she could get free.

When his thick cock popped out of her mouth, she was in distress. Cum was dripping from her nose and she was choking on some that had gone down the wrong pipe. Lori handed her a towel and she coughed up a good bit of Bud's cum. She blew her nose and tears ran from her eyes.

"Way to go, Sara!" I said. The girl deserved an A for effort if not for execution. She would know better next time. Neeka and Lori also congratulated her and Neeka patted her on the back. She smiled at the complements. She couldn't have given that many blowjobs and she deserved to be encouraged. I remembered how many I had given and thought that this one might have put her ahead of me.

"Is there any soda left?" Sara asked, pitifully. She badly needed something to wash down all the cum clinging to her throat.

"There's lots in the fridge," I said. "Come with me and we'll get you some."

I started toward the stairs, but Sara stopped to pull in her jeans and top first, so I put my dress back on as well. Even though I was comfortable in just my skin, I figured that it would be better to humor her. People can be funny about things. She seemed quite comfortable with an audience watching her choke down Bud's cock a moment ago, but walking to the kitchen in her skin made her uncomfortable. Go figure. Seeing the two of us get dressed, everyone else put their clothes back on, too.

At first I was disappointed about this. I thought it was a step backward in the relaxed atmosphere I wanted to have for a party that had gotten off to such a great start. When I thought about it, I understood that my thinking about nakedness being sexy was wrong. Skin is boring. It's the same skin all the time and you get used to seeing it and it's not sexy anymore. Clothes are sexy, because they can be changed to hide or show skin in different ways and in different combinations. This was something I should have already learned from seeing Bambi change clothes constantly. This was why she always seemed to be wearing the sexiest clothes; not because of the skin she showed, but because it was a constantly changing display. The clothes themselves became interesting. You never knew what she was going to wear and how she was going to look. The result was that you always looked forward to seeing her and she always got your attention when she walked into the room. I figured that this alone was an important lesson in how to dress — understand why you are doing it.

I let Sara pick out her brand of soda while I got her a cup and some ice. She had just started gulp it down when there was a knock at the side door. The only person who might have used that door was Bambi, but she would have come in the front, since it was closer to the street. She would not have needed to knock, anyway. I tried to warn Sara, but she pulled the door open before I could stop her.

The two men who pushed their way into the kitchen were certainly not invited or expected guests. I think Sara guessed as much when they grabbed her and put a hand over her mouth and a knife to her throat.

"Well, well, looky what we got here, Leon. Ain't these two a pretty pair?" The man holding Sara growled.

"Looks like we hit the jackpot, Bubba."

If not for the knife that the man called Bubba held to Sara's throat, I might have screamed for help or turned and run to get away. As it was, I could not leave her in danger or put up a fight without risking her life. I felt I had to play along with them until an opportunity to get us both away from them came along.

"Please don't hurt her." I begged. I was trying to remember what you were supposed to do in situations like this. I was sure it had been covered in one of those safety film presentations that they were always showing us in school, but in the stress of the moment, all I could remember was scenes from TV shows where the bad guys stood around talking to the hostages for half an hour while the police figured out a way to rush in and save everybody. I was sure that whatever these two wanted, it wasn't conversation. It might have been a bath, though. Both of them looked and smelled like they had been crawling through a swamp. Their clothes were covered in mud and their hands were caked with it. I could just make out the orange color of the cloth underneath all the dirt. The only people I knew who wore orange jumpsuits were hunters and convicts. I didn't think these two were lost turkey hunters, and they certainly weren't after gators with that little homemade knife. They had either got muddy crawling under the fence at the county work farm or they had rolled in the mud deliberately to disguise their prison uniforms.

Leon confirmed my assumption about their need for intelligent conversation. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and said, "Shut up! Don't you say nothin'." I shut up. They were obviously brutal, desperate men, not the conflicted victims of an indifferent society or unjustly imprisoned citizens out to prove their innocence like I saw on TV.

Leon appeared to notice my cleavage for the first time. He said, "Damn, Bubba! Lookit the tits on this one. I thought she was just a little girl, but she sure ain't little where it counts!"

Bubba kicked the door shut behind him and took the knife away from Sara's neck just long enough to lock it again. He put the point back to her throat and pressed it into her flesh hard enough to make both of us flinch.

"Play with 'em later, Leon. Right now we got to git situated." He looked at me and growled, "Anybody else in the house?"

Lying looked like a good way to get Sara hurt, so I told him, "Yes. Four more kids downstairs. Nobody here will give you any trouble, mister."

"Well, I'm mighty glad to hear that, girlie. Yessiree, mighty glad. Now you just keep thinking that way and we'll get along fine. Now let's go find the others. You lead the way. And remember, your friend here will really appreciate it if you don't do nothing to piss me off."

I lead the way downstairs with Leon's filthy hand on the back of my neck. Bubba followed us with Sara in his grip. My mind was running a mile a minute trying to think of something I could do, but it was like racing a car engine in neutral. All I could think of was the scared-shitless look on Sara's face. I was pretty sure mine looked the same. I know I felt like it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.