Leasa - A Southern Belle
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A prominent white socialite from America's Deep South learns that in Africa the black man rules

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   White Female  

Leasa was wearing a loose wrap that she used to protect herself from the worst of the sun. Underneath she was wearing her bikini. She knew it drove Nigi wild and loved to see his eyes on her when she wore it. She had seen him trying to hide his erection from her and delighted in teasing him. Now, however, teasing was the last thing on her mind.

Was Andy coming back, or had he already left on his trip?

More importantly had he remembered to order the security guard?

She was tempted to ring his boss Mr Hooper but telling a black man she was home alone was against everything she understood about black men. The last thing she wanted was to be in the debt of Mr Hooper, or even to remind him of her existence!

She wandered around the villa and approached the wrought iron gates. They were comfortingly big and strong. She sought to look down the street for any sign of an approaching security guard who would inevitably be walking. She looked both ways. No sign of any guard, or returning Andy.

She glanced across at a bunch of Africans sitting just along from the gates. They were drinking beers and had stopped talking when Leasa had appeared at the gate. She saw the unmistakable hungry look in their eyes that such men seemed to constantly regard her with. Did they sense her disquiet? Could they somehow know? Could they be waiting for darkness?

Suddenly she realised that the sunlight was shining through her lightweight wrap. Those leering black wolves were ogling her body through the virtual see through wrap. She pushed away from the gap, switching to one side so the garden wall hid her from them. The idea of them ogling her retreating derriere was suddenly less appealing.

She did not feel safe.

She turned and looked at the gates. They were topped with sharp spikes, and razor wire had been laced between the spikes. She relaxed slightly. Her gaze passed over the wall it was high. About fifteen foot high. Even with the help of a colleague hoisting another, it would be very difficult to get over the wall. She peered closely at the top of the wall. Was there cut glass on the top? Any sign of wire? She thought she could see something but could not easily see the top of the wall. She walked further away, would she be able to see the top of the wall from further away?

She walked into the middle of the front lawn. Then she turned back to survey the wall.

'Christ!'

'Oh Bloody Christ!'

She swore. She looked with horror. There was a tree on the other side of the wall. A big tree, and it was clear even to Leasa that the tree was as good as a door into the villa. The long sturdy branch swept over the top of the wall and even dipped and curved as though it was a downward stair into the garden. Any even slightly determined rapist could climb that tree, slide along the branch and drop down into the garden.

'Oh Jesus Bloody Christ!'

The hands on her shoulders made her leap with shock!

'Easy girl... easy, ' the hands held her still then started to stroke.

'Easy now... relax.'

Leasa recovered and pulled free. She was about to tear a strip into Solomon when she realised that only he and his son Nigi stood between her and those grinning leering men at the gate. Mr Hooper had told her not to rely on Solomon and his son for protection. They were employed as domestic servants, not as guards and if there was any trouble would probably stay out of the way in their huts at the bottom of the villa's garden. She had hardly been very nice to them, or even slightly considerate. Yesterday she had refused to let Nigi leave the villa at midday to buy cigarettes.

Her hand rose to her mouth. She twirled and ran. He mustn't see her cry!

Into the villa she ran, she whirled through the villa and hurled herself down on the bed and sobbed.

It took her ten minutes to recover herself.

She stood up. She looked at the bedroom door and realised it did not have a key. She was going to have to ring Mr Hooper. She hated doing it, but the consequences were great. She would only have peace of mind after a security guard arrived, and she would have that branch lopped off!

She picked up the phone.

There was no dial tone.

In a rage of nervous anger she hurled the phone down on the stone patio,

It smashed!

Bastard phones, why had they chosen now not to work! She picked up the wreck of the phone, recognising her own stupidity. Now even if the line did start working again she would not have a phone. No outside contact for a week unless she left the villa. It was tempting to leave, but to walk alone past those Africans by the gate? How far would she get before the following pack pulled her into the bushes!

They were like vultures waiting for darkness.

She trembled.

She must remain calm.

She must show that she was not afraid.

She trembled again because she was afraid.

But she must not show it.

She would go on the lawn and sunbathe. Then she could watch the garden walls without anyone realising what she was doing.

She took a bottle of wine into the garden.

Poured herself a glass and drank it in one, its coolness desperately needed. Steady girl she told herself. She poured another glass then set it to one side. She would lie down and relax.

After a while Solomon came over.

'Sorry to disturb you ma'am, but you really should put some sun cream on. This sun is still very fierce even in the late afternoon. The wrap will not be sufficient protection.'

He was right. Even now Leasa could feel the tingling that suggested she had been in two much sun.

'Let me ma'am.' Leasa watched in mild alarm as Solomon poured the cream into his large black hands, before reaching for her own slim hand. She allowed him to take her hand and was startled when he started by concentrating on her fingers, working the cream in, stretching and pulling and making sure the cream got between her fingers. She had half expected him to immediately start using this massage as cover for touching her up. She was startled by his concentration on her fingers. She looked up at him.

It was the first time she had really looked at him.

He was a sixty year old man who had not reacted once to her skimpy clad attire. Not once had she seen him secretly ogling her. He was always impassive. Even now his face was a study on concentration as he worked the cream into her wrist. She relaxed and lay back on her carpet.

His hands worked there way up her arm with a deft touch that would have made a professional proud. Once finished he started on her other arm. Then he worked on her toes and that was delightful. No man had ever been this attentive to her toes.

When he started working up her legs she parted them slightly to allow easier access without fear or concern. He did indeed have magic hands. She dozed. Eased by the warmth, and the soothing hands. Her emotional turmoil overcame her and she slipped into a hazy doze.

She was startled back into awareness by the sudden awareness that his hands were gliding over the soft inner skin of her upper thigh. A black man's hands were close to the top of her thighs. Close to her feminine centre. She tensed. Waiting for him to cop a feel. What should she do if he felt her? If she slapped him, then it was unlikely he would stir from his bed while burglars and rapists forced their way into her bedroom. But if she just let him touch her... allow a black man to touch her down there.

That was impossible!

Meanwhile his hands continues to circle and smooth. His face remained impassive as he applied more oil on his hands. Then he moved higher, his hand moving over her stomach in slow easy curves. She relaxed. He was not going to grope her. So many Africans would have done. She did not know what she would have done. She cursed to herself as she realised a dark primitive side of her was regretting his failure to fondle her.

His hands worked higher. Then switched to her shoulders. They worked lower, and lower, soon they would be on her nearly bare breasts!

'Would you like to take your top off?'

Leasa looked up surprised. He had asked! He had not simply slipped his hands inside her top. He had asked her to take it off! She looked up at his eyes. Impassive. How could a man remain impassive when his oiled hands had explored her body so?

'No, ' she gasped at him. Trying to sound annoyed, but it her words came out in a breathy gasp. She was shocked at the sound of her own voice.

She rolled away from him, onto her stomach, before looking back at him.

'Ok.'

His hands reached for her shoulders, and she hung her head and allowed a black man's hands to massage and cream her white perfection. If anyone in Charleston could see her now she would be ruined socially! But she was not in Charleston. She was deep in Africa on a plateau 4,000 feet above sea level, and she was alone!

She lay back flat on the blanket and allowed him to continue this marvellous massage. She tensed when his fingers unclipped her swimsuit top, but then relaxed as his hands continued to massage into her back.

When his hands slid down the side of her body she tensed. She tried to control her breathing as strong black hands casually caressed the sides of her breasts! He could not realise the effect of his hands on her! He couldn't! She struggled hard against a desire to raise her body slightly. High enough so that his hands could slide underneath and cup her full breasts. She cursed herself but managed to remain flat on the blanket. Appalled by the heady sexual stimulation.

He was sixty years old she told herself. He was black! His face was impassive! He could not realise what he was doing to her!

After a moment his hands returned to her back moving lower, in gliding, smoothing motions. She relaxed again, but her breathing was haggard. She hid her face in her arms as hands started to oil the backs of legs. Soon his hands would started sliding up her legs, sliding up to her upper thighs, ever closer to her feminine core.

A pussy, she was shocked to realise, that was wet and pulpy.

Oh God, she thought to herself. What is the matter with me!

For God's sake don't let him know he has me excited!

Her shoulders shook with excitement and seemed to gulp for breath as a large strong hand slid high up her inner thigh from behind. She stilled herself sought to clarify her breathing. He was oiling the tops of her thighs now. Then his hands moved to her waist and edged down to her bottom.

His hands casually and authoritatively tapped the side of her hips.

Without thinking she raised her hips and allowed Solomon to slide the bikini bottoms over her hips and down her long shapely legs.

She froze in shock at the realisation of what he had just done!

How calmly he had let her know his needs and automatically she had allowed him to remove her bikini bottom! She could not believe how easily he had achieved their removal. She glanced quickly at him over her shoulder. His face remained impassive as he poured more oil on his hands. He was going to oil her bottom now. Leasa hid her hands in her arms and hunkered down. Desperate to pretend what was happening was just a normal massage, but also desperate that it was not!

She cursed her self. He was black! Remember her heritage!

Then strong oiled hands began to massage her bottom. She struggled to suppress a groan of passion. His hands were firm and so strong. He massaged hard squeezing and moulding her bottom in his grip. This was not simply applying sun cream to her bottom. His hands were lighting a fire in her loins and she struggled to keep her hips still. She so desperately wanted to push them back up into his hands.

In a moment all changed.

His oiled hand dipped between her legs. Two fat experienced finger slid across the folds of her pussy, which flowered open like a flower welcoming the sun. The tips lightly caressed her clitoris then rose back up. His other hand settled into the small of her back, which seemed to force her hips up higher.

Leasa's whimper turned into a shout as two strong black fingers were thrust up inside her!

Her loins spasmed. Her hips bucked, held fast as they were by the hand in the small of her back. The most intense orgasm she had ever experienced racked her body. Solomon held his fingers stationery inside her as she squirmed and shook. It seemed to go on for ever! When her passion finally subsided. Solomon reached down with his fingers and lightly tweaked her clitoris.

Leasa shrieked as incredibly another orgasm set her off again.

Magic fingers! Leasa's mind was in turmoil.

She rolled over on to her back, and stared up at Solomon.

Her hands rose up to hide her breast.

Her legs rose up together to shield her centre from his gaze.

Solomon raises himself and confidently begins undressing... slowly without any rush... confident he was the new man-of-the-house. As he undressed Leasa saw the enormous horse-cock about to be used on her... yet she just lay there, in wait, and in shock over my own need.

His cock is not hanging low now. It is erect, hard and throbbing. A 60 year old black man with a hard black cock and all I could do was stare at it. She looked up at his face.

Impassive.

She shivered, how could he look impassive when he has a hard black cock he was going to use on her?

Use on her...

The shocking thought ran around her brain.

He was going to fuck me... and she was not going to stop him!

She was going to let a black man fuck me!

Her eyes dropped back to his cock. It must have been 9 inches long, and it thick as well! Gnarled with veins, heavy black balls filled with sperm that had sired 25 children.

Sudden fear struck Leasa. Her bleeding was not due for another week. It would be safe to have sex with him wouldn't it!

Solomon reached down with a casual flick of his wrist he tapped her knees apart. Leasa was shocked at the ways her knees flopped apart in response. He dropped between her spread thighs. Leasa's hands came up to hold him off. He caught her wrists and pulled them up above her head. His eyes locked with hers, and he smiled.

Leasa's breath caught in her throat. She watched as his eyes roved over her body, and was shocked as her own body responded. She tilted up her breasts and raised her hips, spreading her legs wider.

She was displaying herself, offering herself to him and flushed with desire and shame at her own behaviour, the soft pink glow of her flush only enhancing her desirability.

Solomon did not need any further inducement.

He was hard and he was ready.

His eyes met the flushed sparkling eyes of the American woman.

'Put it in.'

He released her hand from his grip.

'No... no... I couldn't.'

Solomon grinned.

'I am being polite, the men outside the gates of this villa will not be so polite.'

'You black bastard!' Solomon took no offence. He just grinned.

'Put it in.'

Leasa bit her lip. The idea of taking hold of a man's cock was anathema to her. She had never touched Andy's cock in three years of marriage. Touching a cock was a dirty filthy act! Touching a black man's cock was the worst thing she could imagine doing.

But if she did not do as he asked then anything could happen. Andy might not be back for a week.

Andy!

It was his fault.

If he had not been so insensitive she would not have been bitchy to him. He should have changed his ways, instead he had got angry! He should have controlled his temper! What she was going to do now was his fault!

She looked up at Solomon with soulful, appealing eyes, eyes that had dazzled men since she had first learned how to get sweets out of them as a child. Her eyes would work on Solomon, a poor black African gardener. So she stared up into his impassive eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.