My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I woke up to a knocking at my door.

I looked at my alarm clock and realized it was almost 11 am!

"Chris, you in there?"

I recognized Les' voice.

"Be right there," I hollered.

I jumped out of my bed, quickly put on some clean clothes and went to let her in.

When I opened the door I noticed that she'd brought Hugo with her.

"Sorry for the surprise, Chris, but I couldn't leave Hugo at home by himself. No one would be there to take care of him. I hope you don't mind?"

As the huge great dane licked my hand I could only smile and realize that she was right. The poor thing wouldn't be able to stay by himself.

"It's not a problem with me, Les. I just hope Janice doesn't mind."

"I've already talked to her and explained the situation. She said it was ok with her, as long as he didn't bark and make a lot of noise that would upset the other tennants."

"That's nice of her. I've have to remember to thank her, too."

We sat on my couch and chatted a while, not realizing that Hugo could smell the scents on my body from Jake and the events of last night. I still hadn't taken a shower, but quite honestly I'd never thought of arousing Hugo.

Boy, was I wrong!

In my hurry to get dressed to open the door for Les, I'd never put on another pair of panites and I was sitting there, my legs slightly parted, exposing myself to Hugo and his sharp sense of smell.

While Les and I sat there and talked, Hugo was sniffing around the room, trying to find the scent that was arousing him. Finally he stood in front of me and stuck his nose under my nightshirt. Soon after that I felt his tongue licking along my inner thighs.

Les was watching with interest, I noticed as I tried to push Hugo away.

That wasn't working though, as Hugo tried only harder to get his tongue between my pussy lips. In a few minutes he'd succeeded and I spread my legs further apart to give him better access.

Now don't ask me why I did it, because I wouldn't be able to give you an honest aswer if my life depended on it.

I did notice that Les now had her hand under her skirt and apparently she was rubbing herself.

"What's happening?" I asked her.

"Well, Hugo's very special, Chris," she answered.

"How 'special'," I asked.

"Well, I noticed he was sniffing you back at home when you first met him. I was keeping an eye on him and noticed his cock was emerging from his sheath while he smelled of you."

"He did?"

"Yes. As I watched his cock was exposed more and his precum was beginning to drip from the end. Now I don't want to startle you too much, Chris, but my mouth was watering just watching him."

"It was!" I almost hollered.

"Yes. You see, Hugo and I have a very special relationship."

"Just how 'special'," I asked again.

"Well, Hugo's been my lover now for almost 4 years!"

"YOUR WHAT?" This time I did holler at her.

"Don't be upset, Chris," she replied.

"Well, I really feeling pretty good right now to be upset."

Hugo still had his head between my legs and his tongue had finally made contact with my clit, causing an orgasm with the first contact.

"How did this get started?" I asked her.

"It was an accident," she answered. "I'd just gotten out of the shower. Hugo was kept in the house back then. We were having his house built and it wasn't quite ready, so he was kept in the house with the air-conditioning on.

"Anyway, I'd just gotten out of the shower and slipped on a wet spot on the floor. I must have cracked my head on the floor and blacked out for a few minutes. By the time I came to Hugo was in the bathroom and he was lapping at my pussy. I'd been playing with myself after finishing the shower so I guess my scent aroused him. His tongue felt so good on my clit I just laid there and let him continue. He drove me to 3 orgasms that day."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.