My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I never did have my threesome with Grandpa Ned and Sam.

About 3 weeks after Sam had left the hospital, he returned. This time the only way he'd be leaving was under a full-body sheet. His cancer had finally gotten him and he'd passed away. Grandpa Ned did tell me that he went in his sleep, so I'm thankful that there wasn't too much pain involved for him. His chemo had worked to a degree, but the cancer was too far advanced this time.

After the funeral I let my family, and Grandpa Ned, know that I was moving to Florida. I'd been offered a job with a company in the Tampa area and it was something that I felt I couldn't pass up. So I packed up my things, told everyone goodbye, and left.

I didn't have to report for another two weeks, but I wanted to drive down myself and then find an apartment before I had to go to work. That way I'd be a little settled in when I did have to go to work. It surprised me at how much the thought of work excited me.

I was expecting to have a travel time of around 3 days, so I wasn't exactly in a hurry to get there. Besides, I had some friends in Georgia I wanted to see on the way down. Leslie had been another one of my best friends in school and, after she graduated, her family moved to Savannah and she got a job down there. A couple of years ago I'd gotten an e-mail letting me know that she'd gotten married and I was looking forward to meeting her husband and family.


Leslie now lived in a small town on the Georgia-Flordia border. After her wedding her husband had been transferred to Flordia and naturally she went with him. Darsey was just over the Georgia border, barely into Flordia, situated north of Tallahassee. She had told me it was a small place and a very nice place to live. I knew she had gotten married, but that was it.

We'd kept in touch off and on throughout our lives, but I think the last time we actually talked to each other was about 5 years ago, just before her husband had proposed to her. In fact, she'd also called me the next day to let me know he had popped the question and she'd accepted. I was happy for her but let her know I'd not be able to get to her wedding, as things were complicated in my life at that particular time. I think she understood. Three months later she sent me several e-mails with pictures from the wedding.

Two months after the wedding I got a frantic call from Leslie's mother, letting me know that Tom, her son-in-law, had been killed in a traffic accident.

Memories of Sid passed through my mind, bringing tears to my eyes. I'd really cared for him (Well, actually I think I was starting to fall in love with him).

Needless to say, I was floored and I did get to Darsey for the funeral and Leslie seemed to be holding up quite well. After the services we had set in her living room and I'd told her all about the things that had happened in my life and how I'd also lost someone I'd loved. Needless to say I didn't actually go into the 'details' of the events, but I only wanted to let her know that I completely understood what she was going through at that time. I think she appreciated my input and I returned home a couple days later.

From that point on we exchanged e-mails a couple of times a week. When I let her know about the job opportunity in Tampa she was happy. She was really happy when I told her I'd be stopping by on my way down, for a visit of a couple of days.


Once I'd gotten into Darsey I called Leslie to let her know where I was. To my surprise I found that I was only a couple of miles from her place and she gave me directions, which I wrote down, and in only twenty minutes I pulled up into her driveway and got out.

By the time I'd reached the carport door she was outside the house, hollering in her high-pitched voice, happy to see me again. We gave each other a huge hug and a kiss and wrapped our arms around each other.

It was good to see her again.

We went into the house, which was huge compared to what I was use to, and she directed me into the living room while she got us both a tall, cold glass of iced tea.

After I'd set on the spacious sofa in the room Leslie entered and sat down right next to me. I graciously accepted the iced tea and gulped down almost half of it. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was and it tasted so good, too.

Both of us started chattering at the same time, realized what we'd done, and broke out laughing. God, it felt good to laugh with someone again, especially a female friend. It had definately been a long time since that had happened. I told her, too.

"You remember Eva, don't you?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I was so sorry to hear about her accident!"

"I know. We had been close and when I heard about it I ended up in the hospital for a few days. Would you believe I actually passed out when I first heard about the accident?"

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Were the two of you close?" she innocently asked me.

Again, memories flooded my mind and I actually felt the tears become to swell behind my eyes.

"Yes," I managed to croak, stuffing the tears back. Or at least I tried to. Without meaning to, they started to flow down my cheeks and before I could control them I found my head on Leslie's shoulder, crying like I hadn't cried in years.

Talk about a good friend! Leslie just sat there and let me have my cry. She never asked any questions and I was thankful for that. Once I composed myself, I was able to sit back up and I gratefully took the offered hankerchief and wiped my eyes and blew my nose.

"Thank you," was all I could manage to tell her.

"You're more then welcome, Chris. I do understand."

I knew she did and I think that's what made me appreciate her presence all the more at that time.

Leslie placed her hand on my upper leg while she continued to console me, and I never paid any attention to it.

"Just how 'close' were you and Eva?" she asked.

"Closer then I've wanted to admit to anyone," I replied.

She sat there and looked deeply into my eyes. I felt like I was being quizzed for a moment, but then the look softened and Leslie moved in closer to me.

Before I realized what was happening, Leslie was kissing me!

Not just as a friend, either.

This kiss was something I'd not experienced by another woman since my one and only time with Eva, back in our 'secret hideout' all those years ago.

I managed to push her back, asking "What are you doing?"

She just looked at me, that fondness in her eyes again, and told me, "Eva and I also had a 'special' relationship. I could tell by the way you talked about her that you'd also experienced that 'special' relationship with her as well."

"Leslie! I didn't know you liked to be with women!"

To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

"I've been with both men and women, dear. While I prefer men I do enjoy a tryst with a woman once in a while."

Again, she leaned in close and kissed me.

I returned that kiss this time. We clung to each other like we didn't want to let each other go and in no time I felt her hands on my chest and I returned the favor by caressing hers as well.

I'd always been embarrassed by my small breasts, but now that didn't seem to bother me, once I realized that Leslie's weren't much larger than mine. In fact, I think hers were somewhat smaller than mine. I pinched her nipples through her blouse, realizing for the first time that, like me, she wasn't wearing a bra. Guess when you don't really need the support the support isn't really needed!

In no time we'd gotten to the point where our blouses were raised above our breasts and we were opening fondeling each others nipples, bring them to a hardness I know I hadn't felt in a long time. And, when she lowered her mouth to my nipples for the first time, I let out a moan that could've shaken the whole house! Her mouth felt that good on me.

I reached my hand down to her crotch and began to move my fingers against the fabric of her shorts, wanting to get into her pants and feel my fingers between her lips and push them deep into her entrance, which I was already imagining were dripping with her flowing juices.

Leslie raised up her head, grabbed my head, and pulled me to her chest, where I began to lick and suck on her hard nipples, eliciting loud moans from her mouth as well.

Needless to say, we were both enjoying the moment.

When we both came up to catch our breaths she suggested we retreat to her bedroom, and I readily agreed with her on that one.

On the way we both got out of the rest of our clothing, making sure to take it with us, and we ended up on her waterbed, where the rolling of the water beneath us only added to the enjoyment of our bodies rolling against each other as we got into a 69 position and began to nibble on each other in earnest.

I found that she also kept her twat shaved and smooth and it felt good to once again stab my tongue into a woman's wet box, enjoying the taste of another female on my tongue and I worked inside her, savoring her juices for the first time.

Leslie was also working on my twat at the same time.

I could feel her tongue as she glided it against my outer lips and gently nibbled them with her teeth. She guided her mouth around the outside of my mound, licking my skin and getting a taste of her own. She forced her elbows between my legs, causing me to open them wider for her, to where she could get a good look directly into me and I did the same to her. It was tough at first, with me being on the bottom, but we managed it just the same and we both attacked each other with a wild abandon.

For a while we did the same things to each other, at the same time. When I would bite on her outer lips, she'd do the same to me. When she would lick my clitoris, I would do the same to her as well.

After a few minutes of getting to know each other though, we both settled down to what we each wanted to do to the other and we soon had our mouths working on the pussy in front of us.

At one time I completely wrapped my arms around her legs, pulling her butt down into my face, and began to lick around her asshole, causing a sharp just from Leslie. Apparently she'd never had anyone lick her there before and I could tell that she was enjoying it on her ass as much as she did on her pussy.

"Nice," I thought to myself.

I was hoping she would take the hint and do the same thing to me, but she never did. That was fine though, as I was enjoying the feeling of her tongue deep inside of me and having my asshole licked was the farthest thing on my mind at that particular time. My hips were gyrating all around the bed, causing the water to bounce even more, which in turn caused her tongue to explore even deeper into me. The bouncing of the water also affected my oral ministrations, as my head would also bounce higher, driving my tongue and mouth deeper and harder into her pussy.

My pussy was leaking profusely, as was Leslie's. I could already feel the wetness beneath my ass on the sheet. I know that I leak a lot when I'm excited, but this time I felt like I was pouring more from me then I had in the past.

Memories of Eva passed through my mind, as Leslie continued to lick and suck on my clit, causing multiple orgasms to erupt from within my loins.

Leslie didn't seem to have an much liquid between her legs as I did though. It almost felt like I was actually drilling between her legs to elicit more of her tasty juices into my mouth. For a moment I pictured an oil drill, working to get more oil out of the ground. I had to chuckle to myself on that one.

After about thirty minutes we finally fell apart on the bed and let the motion of the water subside, easing us to a settled postion on the mattress, where we both began to catch our breaths.

"WOW!" was what I heard from Leslie.

"I know what you mean, Les," I told her.

"I haven't felt anything like that in years," she told me.

"Really?"

"Yes. The last time I was in bed with a woman was with my mother-in-law, only a few months after Tom and I got married."

I looked at her.

"You're kidding? Right?"

"Nope."

"You actually had sex with your mother-in-law?"

"Sure did. And I have to tell you, it was one of the best sex romps I'd had in years, too!"

"But, your mother-in-law?"

"I know. Weird, isn't it?"

"To say the least," I replied.

"Well, she got it started and for a few weeks we were hot and heavy with each other. I never could figure out why she stopped though. I was having a blast with her, and I thought she was having a good time with me, as well."

"Did you every find out why she stopped?"

"Nope. I've never asked her about it, either."

"Why?" I wanted to know.

"Guess it never came up."

"And you can live with that?"

"I guess so. If Mona were to come over today though and want to get in the sack with me again, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!"

"Wow!" was all I could say, again.

She looked to her side of the bed, to the clock I suppose, and only realized then what time it was. She got out of bed and started to get dressed again.

"Well, don't just sit there, get up and get your clothes on, Chris!"

"Why? You in a hurry to do something?" I laughed.

"My son with be home in fifteen minutes and I don't want him to see his mother naked with another woman!"

"You have a son?" I asked, surprised at the revelation.

"Yes. He'll be 3 in October."

"I didn't know that. Why haven't you told me?"

"Guess I wanted to surprise you. I've also remarried," she said sort of off handed, again catching me by surprise.

"Married?" I yelled, happy for her.

"Yes. Four years ago."

"Who is he? What does he do? When will I get to meet him?" Needless to say, I was full of questions all of a sudden.

Leslie laughed at me.

"Don't worry, Chris. You'll get to meet him when he gets home. Right now he's in Miami on business and should be home sometime tomorrow morning. I really do want you to meet him, I think you'll like him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.