My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3a - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

"This is Dr. Richard Edwards. I'm recording this evaluation of a Miss Chris Egger's records, at least the ones she's provided to me today.

"Apparently Miss Eggers feels depressed.

"According to what I've read, she's lost two lovers, one female and one male, shortly after having her first sexual experiences with each of them. Her self-esteem seems to be at a low and she wants to find out what she can do to make 'corrections' (Her choice of words on her form, not mine) in her life so that her life can get to some sort of 'normal'

(Again, her words on the form).

"She wants to try hypnosis to see if it can help her to 'get better'.

"In further reading her papers, I find that she's apparently got a desire to be with older men and women. Her first female lover was only about the same age as she at that time, approximately 19. Her male lover (And I use that term begrudge, as apparently she didn't have intercourse with the man, just oral contact) was approximately 37 or 38 years old, and black, making him approximately 10 or 11 years older then she is.

"She's stated in her forms that she prefers black men to white men, simply because they tend to treat her better and appear to appreciate the attention she lavishes on them.

"She's had no steady relationships, due to the fact that both first contacts ended when the other person was killed, the first - the female, Eva - was hit and killed by a hit-and-run driver. The second - the male, Sid - was shot and killed by a drive-by shooter. Apparently she's come to the conclusion that if she forms any kind of bond with another person that person will also be killed in some fashion, further adding to the depression she's experiencing right now.

"I'll see what I can find out when she's under my hypnosis and we'll proceed from there."

Dr. Edwards, a nice looking black man of 57 years, sat the file on his desk and leaned back in his chair, his mind already whirling with the possibilities in this new patient. Now was the time to try something he'd always wanted to do, and this new patient apparently fit all the criteria he wanted. He knew that he'd be able to mold this girl into the woman he wanted and he knew just how he was going to do it. After all, he'd thought about doing this for almost 15 years now, and until moving to this small rural town in Northern Michigan, he'd been afraid to actually try it. He'd been too well-known in New York for his 'unusual' methods of treatment and had almost lost his license just last year. That was when he decided to move to the mid west and to start over again. The wait had been a long time in coming, but in the end he felt the wait had been well worth it.

He paged his nurse and told her he was ready for the new patient.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.