My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

My first experience with sex was just after I hit 21. As all the girls gathered for our last get-together of the summer of 1978, we all made the unredeemable promises that we'd always be in touch and that we'd never forget each other. Oh well, we all know how that turned out, don't we? It's just one of those things that we always tell our friends, but somehow never manage to keep, no matter how good the intentions.

Eva and I were best friends since the second grade. We did everything together. We had our childhood sleep overs, we went to Grandpa Ned's to swim, eat in the summer and ice-skate in the winter. We had our girl talk, and we were the first to tell each other when we noticed our breasts were beginning to get bigger. We even told each other when we started getting hair between our legs.

At about 8:00 that Friday evening, we were the last two left in our 'secret hideout' and we didn't really want to leave. We were still having fun, laughing at all the remarks that had been made earlier in the evening and remembering the faces of the other girls as we all told tales that made us laugh even harder. By the time the others had left our sides were all sore from all the laughter.

Eva and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll never forget that time Tammi and Jake got caught in Grandpa Ned's pool without their swimsuits on!"

"I know what you mean," I answered. "I've never seen so much red on two people's faces in my life. You'll never convince me that they weren't up to something in that pool!"

"Me, either!"

For a few minutes we just sat there, the silence getting heavy between us.

For me it was the physical attraction I'd always felt for Eva, and I thought she had the same attraction for me as well. Guess I was wrong on that one.

We both got up to leave, the silence still there, and grabbed each other to give a hug as we prepared to leave. Well, before we both realized what was happening, I was kissing her and she was returning the kiss!

We pushed each other back and stared at each other.

"Where did that come from?" Eva asked me.

All I could do was stand there. Silent in embarrassment.

"Well," I started, "I've always wanted to do that, and I guess it just 'felt right' to do it now."

I thought Eva would be mad at me, but to my surprise, she gave me another hug and kissed me again!

As we broke off the kiss, but continued the hug, she said, "I've felt attracted to you for a long time, Chris. I've wanted to do this for the past two years, but was afraid of what you'd do or how you'd react."

Now it was my turn to push her back and look into her very blue eyes.

"But I've felt the same way about you!"

"Really!"

"Really!" I answered.

We both sat back down on the hardwood floor and began to talk to each other, seriously talk that is. Not that common 'girl-talk' that you usually associate with kids, but an almost grown-up talk that I think we'd both been putting off for too long.

Before we realized it, it was dark outside and the quiet was almost absolute, with the lone exception being the noise of the crickets in the grass just outside our hideout. After all, there wasn't anyone around for at least 2 miles and with it being just the two of us, and after our serious conversation of the past 2 hours, things were bound to happen.

Right?

Anyway, we soon found ourselves laying on hastily spread out quilts we'd arranged on the floor.

Eva was removing her clothing, and I was in the process of removing mine as well. In a few minutes she was sitting there in just her bra and panties and I joined her a few minutes later.

"Boy, I wish my titties were as big as yours, Eva."

"Believe me, kiddo, you don't want them this big."

"Why?"

"Because they can be a real pain in the ass, that's why. You've no idea what the boys think of a girl with titties like this," and she lifted them up with her hands as if to point out just how big they were.

"Everyone automatically thinks that with jugs like these that you're older, more experienced and wanting to jump in bed with any boy who asks to fuck you!

"The trouble is that they bother the hell outta ya, too. Do you realize that I can't sleep at night unless I have my bra on? I can only sleep on either my back or on one of my sides. When I was younger, and less endowed, I could sleep on my stomach, and I really enjoyed that. Just laying there, with my hands and arms under my pillow. It felt so comfortable and now I miss it."

"Well, have you?" I asked.

"Have I what?"

"Fucked any of the boys yet?"

"No! And I don't intend to, either. I'm just not into boys. I find myself attracted to other women.

"Like you."

"ME!!!"

"Hell, yes! YOU!! I've wanted to get into your panties for the past two years, but never knew how to get close enough to you to say anything. Then, when I did, I'd be afraid of hurting our friendship and I didn't want to do that. We've known each other for too long."

"Well, you should've asked me."

"Why?"

"Because I would've said yes!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I would've."

Eva reached behind her and unclasped her bra, allowing her ample bossum to fall free of their restrictive cups. I'd never seen a pair so big. What really stood out were the large nipples. They were already hard and seemed to stick out from her boobs at least a half inch.

Then, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest, and I just naturally began to knead them with my fingers. Being as small as I am, I've never had the pleasure to hold so much amazingly pliant flesh in my own hands.

I mean, my breasts are still growing and, compared to Eva, I'm flat-chested!!! My nipples are like hers though, they get hard at the drop of a hat and stick out as much as hers do. I just hate it when I get cold and my nipples stick out so much. Embarrasses the hell outta me to no end.

I leaned forward slightly and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around that hardened bud.

Eva began to moan with delight, and I started to groan myself.

I've fantasized about holding her nipples in my mouth for some time, and now it was finally happening and I could hardly believe it.

Eva and I were going to make love to each other!!!!

My dreams were coming true and I was going to enjoy it as much as I could and a I know that I'd never forget it, either.

In the meantime, I felt Eva as she reached behind me and removed my sports bra, releasing the fabric from my body. With nothing to hold it up, the bra quickly slipped into my lap and she began to twist my nipples with each hand. They were already hard and her manipulation made me feel good. It felt nice to finally feel her hands on my body and I could hardly wait to feel her mouth and tongue on my nipples. I had a mini-orgasm just thinking about it.

We laid there on that wooden floor and began to feel each others bodies.

Eva was only about 2 inches taller than I was and when we laid together that day it felt as though we were the same in height, not to mention the passion that flowed between us.

I felt her hands and they massaged my titties and then roamed down my body to the crease between my legs. I slowly imitated her and we were soon doing the same things to each other, at the same time. I let her lead and was only happy to follow. I guess I figured that if Eva knew what she was doing, then I could do the same thing to her and she'd not complain. Hey! I know I wasn't complaining one bit!

Before I knew it she had two fingers inside me, plunging deeper and deeper into my wetness with one, while the other gently flicked at my tingling clitoris.

I was doing the same thing to her, as well. But, as she continued to stroke me inside, I concentrated on her nipples and nibbling them with my mouth, gently biting them and licking around her large titties as well. I guess that since I didn't really have any titties hers kinda piqued my curiosity and I wanted to find out if they were as sensitive as they appeared to be.

By her constant moaning I was guessing that they were.

I guess the other thing that really turned me on to her was that she didn't have any hair around her pussy. She was completely smooth down there and I made a mental note to ask her about it once we were finished.

"Lay on your back, Chris."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I want to do something to you that I think you'll love."

Without any more questions I did as she asked me and laid on my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.