An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 13: Joshua

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Joshua - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark had given up waiting up for Angel to come home by 2 a.m. This time he would not go out looking for her. He had stark memories of the last time he went looking for her and found her kneeling submissively on Igwe's bed and the long glistening wet length of his thick black cock slithering wetly out of her as Igwe turned to see who was at the window!

That image of his wife was seared onto his memory!

No, he would not go looking for her again.

She had been due to be home for 11pm.

That was their agreement.

He had a heavy heart when he went to bed. The future was uncertain again. He suspected Igwe would make heavy demands on his wife since she had gone grovelling back to her lover after dropping him.

Of course Angel, did not consider that she had gone grovelling, but the African lover would see it that way. There would be a price to pay, he was sure of it. Nothing was ever simple in Africa, but one thing he was certain of when an African concluded he was in control, there was only one way a relationship went.

He was woken when Angel arrived home at 6 a.m. His relief was mixed. He rose from the bed when he heard the gates open and a car drive into the compound. The car had not stayed long and he was walking down the corridor when the front door opened and Angel staggered through.

He was surprised when she closed the door and sagged back against it. He suppressed his sudden concern she had made her bed and could lie in it he decided. She turned her head as she heard him approach. Mark was struck that there was no apology, and no defiance in her eyes.

She just seemed tired, but happy.

There was a strange smile on her face, and a sparkle in her eye.

No concern over her late arrival home was evident. He wondered if she had any thoughts about her breaching off their very basic rules. What would have happened if Robert had wanted his mother in the night? At least Amanda was away at school and would not be wondering why her mother had arrived home at 6am and started wondering what that meant!

"Sorry Mark. I know I am late. What a night!"

"That's a bit of an understatement, you know you agreed to be home by 11pm."

Angel shrugged her shoulders as though that was unimportant. Mark bridled at that casual dismissal of his concern, but he curbed his response.

"God I've been fucked!"

"Well that is hardly a reason for coming home this late. It's not as if you have not been 'fucked' before..."

"No, no, you don't understand I've been ... fucked!"

Mark's anger flared but he suppressed it with a deep breath. It would not do any good. Angel turned to look at him again.

"Igwe's friends were there tonight."

"It's not the first time you have met his friends."

"You don't understand."

"You are right. I don't understand." Mark turned and walked back to the bedroom.

Angel looked after the retreating back of her husband. Would he ever understand?

"His friends fucked me," she blurted.

Mark stopped at those words. His emotions whirled. He had expected this for some time. That it had finally happened and he had been proved right was little comfort. He gathered himself, and then continued back to bed. He wondered if there was any point in commenting?

He slid back into bed with little thought of sleep.

Angel followed him into the bedroom, before slipping into their adjoining bathroom to clean up and prepare for bed. She needed some sleep!

When she returned to the bedroom, her husband was curled up on one side facing away from her. She sighed for moment before cuddling up to him. She still needed Mark. Igwe had made it clear that she had to go home. Her sleeping with his friends had made no difference on that point. She just wished she could move in with him and live in luxury, and of course be ridden by him every night and every morning.

She pressed her warm curvy body against her husband.

"Want me to tell you what happened?"

She reached around him searching for his cock. It would not be the first time he had been hard with excitement when she came home. She caressed and stroked and Mark made no effort to pull away.

She kissed him lightly on the neck and pressed her full breasts into his back. Once her husband was aroused he would stop worrying, she knew that from experience. Her hands stroked.

"Well do you want me to tell?"

"If you must!"

Angel grinned. His body did not match Mark's reticence. Mark's cock had hardened in her squeezing hand!

"It was like this...

Mark listened with fascination as his wife related the events of the evening. Her caressing hand and firm breasts pressed into his back making him acutely aware of the superb body these African men had recently enjoyed.

"I would never have believed I could have enjoyed it Mark! I don't pretend to understand. I certainly don't love them! In fact I don't even like them!"

"But you say each gave you an orgasm?"

"Oh yes. It was extra-ordinary! It was the most exciting night I have ever experienced. Sexually exciting that is!" Then she quietened wondering how Mark had taken her words. He was quiet.

"I would never have believed that I could have an orgasm with men I don't love! I really mean it when I say I don't like them, but that did stop me having an orgasm. It was ... was wonderful."

Mark swallowed as he listened to his wife. At thirty two years old it sounded as though his wife had discovered sexual liberation for the first time! What was going to happen now?

Angel shut up. Suddenly conscious she had been waxing lyrical and talking too much.

"Well I need to sleep."

She forgot her husband's erection aroused by her hand, and in moments was asleep.

Mark, however, could not get back to sleep.

He lay there with his abandoned cock still hard.


When the phone rang that evening Mark had been settling in for the early evening. He picked up the phone surprised it was working, as it often did not work.

"Hello."

It was not often they received calls since moving to Africa. The voice on the other end was male, and educated, but clearly African.

"Could I speak to Angel please?"

"Err..." Mark paused uncertain. It was not Igwe's voice so who was this man asking to speak to his wife? He looked across the room at Angel

"Can I ask whose calling?"

"Joshua."

"Errr ... Joshua who?"

"Just Joshua, she will know who it is."

Mark looked across at Angel who was reading a magazine and not giving any indication she was expecting a call.

"Oh, well OK."

He covered the mouthpiece and looked across to Angel who seemed engrossed in her magazine.

"Honey it someone called Joshua. He wants to speak to you?"

Angel looked up slightly confused.

"Joshua?" she asked. Her eyes widened. "Oh Joshua!"

She stood and brushed herself down as though she was about to answer the door, while giving her husband a look. Had she told her husband the names of the men who she had slept with last night? She walked over and took the phone. Shooing her husband away when he showed signs of standing there ready to listen in.

"Yes? This is Angel."

"So formal. I trust you have recovered from last night?" Angel blushed. "I understand Igwe is busy tonight and unable to entertain you in the manner a beautiful woman like you should be entertained."

"Well we were just preparing to have dinner..."

"Oh forget that! Come and have dinner with my family and me. We have fresh salmon tonight."

"Salmon?" Angel was startled after nearly eleven months in landlocked Zimbabwe fresh fish was a rarity, and salmon unheard of. Nile Perch was the usual fresh fish in Zimbabwe. She had almost forgotten what Salmon tasted like. Her own domestic was working on what was meant to be a Lancaster Hot Pot, but was more like a Zimbabwe Hodge Podge.

"Yes. Fresh Salmon. You can meet my three wives."

"You have three wives?" Angela was startled again. She had heard gossip that many Africans had more than one wife, but most were too poor to have more than one. It was only wealthy Africans who had numerous wives.

"Yes, and my eldest daughter will be here, and my children's new Tutor will be here. She is from Lancaster, fresh from university, you won't get bored."

"It's sounds like you have quite enough there without me joining you."

"Oh don't worry they will keep out of the way after the meal and we can carry on from last night."

Angel's cunt pulsed in sudden heat.

"Oh ... last night!"

Angel swallowed and looked across at her watching husband and flushed a brighter pink

"Oh yes, last night was a bit rushed. I can't wait to sample you again, to have some quality time with you. Have you all to myself to savour and enjoy that shapely body. I cannot wait to feel those pretty lips of yours circling my cock. We were just too rushed last night"

Rushed! The man on the other end of the phone had fucked her three times last night before they had allowed her to go home to sleep!

"Oh, well ... Igwe's my boyfriend you know." She did not notice the flicker on her husband's face. She would not have recognised his momentary anguish her words caused.

"Igwe's busy tonight. You will be lucky to see him again before Tuesday. We are his friends it is our duty to keep you entertained, to keep you well fucked! Come along tonight and you will not be bored sitting at home with hubby."

Angel flushed again. She could feel her nipples already filling out, and her loins felt heavier and hotter. This man had fucked her three times last night and each time she had enjoyed exquisite orgasms! She looked across at her husband then turned away from him cuddling the phone close to her.

"Do you really want me to?"

"Oh yes, I want to lavish some time of those wonderful firm breasts you have. I loved the silky softness of your legs and just can't wait to sample your tight pussy again without it being full of other men's juices."

Angel flushed even pinker. She was not used to hearing such dirty talk on the phone. It was disturbing and shocking. It was also exciting. Did this man really want her so much?

"Well were just about to eat ... I don't even know where you live? How could I get there?"

"My driver's already outside your villa. I live in Borrowdale. I'll see you in ten minutes."

Then the phone was dead in her hands. The African had hung up. She looked at it startled again, and replaced the receiver in the set.

"Are you Ok, honey? Who was that?"

She turned briefly and looked across the room. Mark looking a bit anxious, as he looked at her, Robert was playing happily. The domestic was bustling in the kitchen. A picture of domestic normality, was that what she wanted?

She raised her eyes to Mark.

"I'm going out."

Ignoring her husband's blustering protest she rushed for the bedroom. She would have to change her knickers!


Angel was confused. She sat at a lavish table and struggled to suppress her surprise and astonishment. A Mercedes with smartly dressed chauffeur had been waiting outside and had simply opened a rear door for her.

The drive had been short but the villa she had been taken to was more like a mansion. It had to be one of the largest houses she had seen in Harare. She had not seen anything like the whitewashed pillars and ornate frontage on a private house before in Africa.

It's name Hatuna Katama was blazoned on the wall on a gold plaque. Angel did realise that this was Joshua's idea of a joke as the words were Kenyan not Zimbabwean at all, but reflected the source of much of Joshua's wealth from corrupt World Bank negotiations that Joshua had fronted to enable Kenyan politicians 'prove' they had an outside investor.

As the car pulled up before the house Joshua was waiting for her outside, with three extremely well dressed African women, and a very young African girl standing beside them looking out of place but equally well dressed. There were also two young adolescent black boys, behind whom stood an exceptionally pretty and far too busty young white woman, with long blond hair and bright blues eyes.

Off to one side, in a long line were several liveried servants. Angel had not known whether to laugh or be astonished. It was like something out of an old fashioned historical drama, except this was Africa and all were black!

She had kept her face straight as she was introduced to Joshua's family. Hardly the start to the evening she had expected. First she was introduced to Erela Farei, his first wife, a well built African matron who looked about the same age as Joshua.

Then she was introduced to Ada Farei, his second wife. Both women were dressed in traditional robes, full of vibrant colour and sported a feathered headdress that matched the flowing patterns of the robes. Both looked proud and disdainful. Both were annoyed that Joshua should have invited his latest white mistress to dine with them, and were fearful of the increasing influence of the third wife.

Angel shook hands with Daura Farei, the third wife, whose eyes sparkled fire. The woman had a strong grip and retained Angel's hand in hers as the two women studied each other. Daura was not like the earlier two wives at all. Firstly she was wearing a modern stylish dress, a dress that Angel would have been proud to wear. She was also appeared to be about the same age as Angela.

The woman had a fuller rounder body than Angel, junoesque in shape, with strong firm legs under her short dress. Angel could have easily imagined this woman leading an impi of Amazon warriors.

She only just controlled her shock when Joshua introduced the teenage girl as Sylvi Farei as his latest wife.

"But she is just a young girl!"

The girl in question looked daggers at the white woman who had just insulted her status as Joshua's fourth wife. Soon she would have enough sexual experience to usurp Daura as Joshua's favourite wife. Sylvi expected that to be sooner rather than later. Any suggestion that she was too young was not only unwelcome, it warranted revenge!

She glanced across at Taka, her own personal servant. The man already knew that Sylvi had a streak of spiteful cruelty and took note of the woman that had made the mistake of upsetting Sylvi. Whatever scheme Sylvi came up it would be up to him to carry it out.

"She is my wife, and honoured as the representative of the Luba family. Her father is Ngorro, one of my most trusted friends."

Angel looked in astonishment at the lithe pretty girl. Could this be the daughter of that overweight lecherous bull?

Joshua then moved Angel along and had introduced her to his two sons Saul and Ezekiel. The woman stand behind them he told her was Natalie, a Tutor he had appointed to refine his son's education and keep them in line. The young woman's laugh was hearty and honest. Though Erela and Ada sniffed in disapproval that a white employee should be introduced with the family rather than lined up with the other servants!

When Natalie laughed her full, very exposed breasts had wobbled and shook attracting Joshua's eye and Angel's immediate disapproval. She had hardly expected to find Joshua's household to be so full of women!

Joshua clapped his hands and the servants abandoned the line up and rushed for the house anxious to ensure the meal remained perfect.

Now she sat at his table for once grateful for her parent's endless dinner parties. She was not fazed by the protocol Joshua's servants followed as the meal was presented. However, she was astonished that the meal seemed to be served on gold platters, and wondered if the cutlery was real silver. The crystal goblets were of the finest and came from Edinburgh, and the red wine she was savouring was at the right temperature. Mind you she had some reservations about red wine being served with salmon, but kept her council to herself.

"So I understand you have a husband?" Angel flushed.

The question had come from Erela Farei, and embarrassed Angel. She looked across the room at Daura, who was looking amused.

"Did you have an education?"

This question had come from Ada, and Angel had an answer to that.

"Yes. I was educated," her tome was a bit biting. "I took a Science degree in Soils at Bristol, that was where I met my husband. After that I worked in a laboratory, before studying computer programming. I was good at that and went on to become a Systems Analyst. Before we came to Zimbabwe I earned more than my husband!"

Ada and Erela sniffed, determined not to be impressed.

"But now you sit at home by the pool, while your husband works?" Erela asked archly.

Angel shook her head and looked across at the young white woman Natalie.

"I went to university at Lancaster." She added helpfully.

"But now you teach our sons about sex education!" Ada snapped. Natalie flushed angrily at the bitter African matron's but said nothing.

The two boys sitting across from Natalie looked at each and grinned. Under the table both boys sported adolescent erections in anticipation of their lessons once dinner was over.

"Shut up, both of you!" Joshua barked. "Angel is my guest and you will treat her with respect, or else!"

Erela and Ada sniffed in unison. It was an art they had practiced together.

"So what does your husband do?" asked Daura, looking at Angel with a smile on her face. "Well he..."

"Da! Da! What sex lessons do we have tonight?" Both boys strained forward looking at their father.

"Now be polite boys we have a guest, a very lovely guest?"

"Are you going to let us fuck her?"

Angel stared at the two grinning boys and felt pale. There was nothing she would put past these Africans, and turned to look anxiously at Joshua.

"Boys. Go to you room immediately!"

"But Da..."

"We want to know Da ... I'm sure Nats wants to know as well."

"You will leave the room immediately! Natalie will visit you at her leisure when she has finished our meal and our guest is more comfortable."

"But Da..."

"You boys need to learn more discipline and self control. When Natalie comes to you tonight each of you will suck on a nipple!" The boy's eyes brightened. "You will not touch her anywhere, or rub against her. You will each suck a nipple for one hour and if either of you comes in your pants there will be no sex lessons for a week!"

"But Da... !" Both boys now looked alarmed. Neither expected to be able to hold back when sucking on Nat's perfect pink tips.

"Self control is what you boys need to learn. Now off you go!"

Angel looked across at Natalie who had blushed herself now, but there was a sparkle in the woman's eyes. Then Angel noticed that her nipples were pressing through the thin material of her dress. She reached for her wine to cover her confusion. 'What sort of madhouse am I in' she wondered?

The boys trooped out of the room.

Erela and Ada sniffed.

Joshua sighted. Both women had been enthusiastic wives when her married them, but that was many years ago. If it were not so important to maintain good relations with their families, he would have been tempted to get rid of them long ago. Thank goodness he could marry as many times as he liked!

He looked across at Sylvi, his latest wife. She was a good girl, if a bit out of her depth, but willing! Then he looked at Daura, and grinned. The woman was sexual predator and just what he needed to add spice to his life. Perhaps he would reward her by letting her have Angel tonight.

Once he was finished with her himself, of course.

He rang the bell on the table and one set of servants rushed in to clear the dirty plates, while another rushed in carrying ice cream deserts. He was tempted to take Angel to the bedroom tip the Sundae's over her firm breasts and then lick them off her. Hmm, perhaps next time.

The meal was followed by coffee on the veranda. The occasional frowns from Erela and Ada made Angel feel a bit awkward, but not for long. Sylvi fell asleep and Joshua ordered servants to take her to bed. Then as an afterthought sent Daura after them to make sure the servants did not fuck Sylvi while she was asleep!

Finally he got fed up of Erela and Ada's attempts to restrain frowns and rose to his feet, and took Angel's hand.

"Come, I will show you around my home."

Angel gratefully took his hand and wondered what marvels this ostentatious African might have hidden away. She felt strangely comfortable with his hand enveloping hers.

Erela and Ada sniffed.

Joshua led her out of the dining room into the entrance foyer and she marvelled again at the curving staircase surrounding a fountain that had lights set behind it to make it sparkle in different colours. Joshua had really made efforts to impress with this house. He must be really wealthy and she cast a sidelong glance at him.

He was rugged and heavy set. Not as attractive as Igwe, but her loins tightened when she remembered the orgasm he had triggered in her that awesome night. Was it only yesterday!

Joshua led her straight to the carpeted marble covered stairway and ushered her up. She did not baulk when his guiding hand slid down her back to cup her round derriere.

After all she was going to let him do far more than grope her bottom. She could feel her pussy lubricating in advance as she walked up the stairs. Her excitement rising swiftly with the knowledge she would soon be fucked.

At the top of the stairs she glanced briefly as the chandelier above the fountain, but Joshua's hand was urging her to the right and a row of doors. She wondered what was behind each door?

Joshua led her towards the door at the end of the corridor, which must she assumed be at the end of one wing of the mansion. The door opened to a large room with an exceptionally curved bay window.

The large bed set off to one side was no doubt their destination and without urging from Joshua she headed for it before turning to look at him. Her eyes dropped to his trousers and she noted the bulge with satisfaction.

She felt a surge of pride that she could still make men hard with lust. After years married to her husband Mark Zimbabwe's biggest surprise was the aggressive forwardness of the African. The knowledge that men still found her attractive had been very reassuring in a wicked way she had tried to suppress. Perhaps the men in England were just too polite to show their lust these days!

When Joshua reached for the dress she drew in her shoulders knowing it would slide off easily. It was why she had chosen it. The loose material easily slid over her shoulders and she watched Joshua's eyes as her body came into view.

She watched those eyes widen with lust as his nostrils flared at the sight of her firm naked breasts popping out of her dress. She had worn no bra. She did not need to, she was proud of her breasts.

Joshua reached for the jutting proud orbs challenged his manhood. He cupped their full curves, fondling them, enjoying the soft but solid round white flesh. He flicked his thumbs over the already erect pink nipples, which were beginning to darken and thicken.

"You are lucky to have such wonderful breasts! Igwe said you had such good breasts. I did not have the opportunity yesterday to fully appreciate them! Most African women struggle to maintain their figure but you are so perfect!"

Angel soaked in the praise, even as his warm fondling hands aroused her further. Angel was always ready to hear a man tell her how wonderful she was! She stood patiently, her sexual excitement rising as the man's black hands caressed, stroked and squeezed her sensitive orbs.

She looked down t his hands, but the bulge in his trousers drew her eyes. She remembered his cock very well. It was not as long as Igwe's or as think but was probably a perfectly acceptable nine inches. Her own loins pulsed at the memory and seemed to fill with a welcoming surge of need.

She reached across the gap between them and her hand grasped the firm bulge inside the man's trousers. She faltered a moment at the brazenness of grasping a relative stranger's cock, but the flood of heat and liquid between her legs at the feel of the hard male length in her hand drove away any reserve or caution that nagged at her conscience.

"Take it out," urged Joshua, leaning to forward to whisper hot words in her ear.

Angel needed no further urging and reached for the zipper in the man's trousers. Her hand trembled as she worked the zipper down, then she thrust her hand inside his trousers eager for the feel of hard, hot, throbbing cock.

Joshua's cock leaped out to meet her hand and she grasped it firmly. A shiver ran though her as her slim white hand grasped the gnarled length. Its heat and hardness sent an urgent throbbing need to be filled with its length through her.

Joshua's hands urged her closer to him, and his calloused hands stroked up the slender softness of her back. She leaned into his arms, pressing her full breasts against him. She rubbed her hard nipples across the coarse material of his jacket and wanted to feel his warm body against her, but did not want to leave her grip on his hot cock to start removing his clothes.

Joshua's hands reached her shoulder's and when he pushed her down Angel went willingly eagerly, only to ready to suck and lick the hot black cock now bouncing in front of her lovely face. Joshua's hands held her steady for a moment as she wobbled off balance at his feet then a hand cupped around her head and pulled her pretty face forward.

Angel needed no urging or encouragement. Her reservation and recent distaste for sucking cock seemed a distant memory as her mouth watered and she licked her lips quickly before kissing the underside of that upstanding black manhood. She started from its base kissing and sucking with her soft lips.

Her tongue found the throbbing pulsing vein that ran the length of the underside of his cock. She licked along the vein pressing and pushing with her tongue until she reached the top of his cock and was rewarded with a gush of salty tasty pre-cum. Her past nausea for the pungent male essence also forgotten as she hungrily sucked up and swallowed the liquid.

The moan that issued from the African man standing over her was like music to her ears. Joshua felt the soft wetness slide over the cap of his cock as the Englishwoman slavishly sucked his blackness into her hungry mouth. His hands firmly clasped the head of the beautiful white female kneeling at his black feet.

Then he was stripping off his clothes as this remarkable white woman slavishly lapped and licked his urgently throbbing cock. Igwe's find was truly a wonder! It was true that she was older, and he could tell she lacked the skill of some of his white lovers. Nor did not have that marvellous wide-eyed thrilling enthusiasm that young girls offered sex for the first time, but she was beauty.

There was a unique satisfaction of its own that the woman at his feet, married to white professional, intelligent, clever and educated was lost to the mystique of black cock, as her tongue lapped and lips sucked.

Then he was pushing his trousers down and had to hold onto her shoulders to steady himself when her mouth dropped without any urging her soft tender tongue lapped at his balls. Then his hands reached for her and he pulled the woman to her feet, effortlessly lifting her and threw her backwards onto the bed.

Angel squealed as gasped as she fell backwards on to the bed. She looked up at Joshua and the hungry lust in his eyes took her breath away, then his hands were pulling at her dress, dragging it over her round hips.

She writhed and twisted in his grasp helping him pull her dress off eager now for that magnificent cock to be thrust where it belonged. Up her quaking, excited cunt! The fact that this was not her husband or her lover, but a relative stranger, did not diminish or thwart her excitement at all.

This was not what she had thought it should be, an act of love between two caring people that loved each other, and she did not care. She was torn up with lust and excitement that a man was about to drive his cock up her ... and that was all that mattered!

The dress was tossed to one side and Angel spread her long shapely white legs wide in joyous invitation to the hard cocked black man about to ram his cock up her! She shrieked with laughter and joy as the middle aged African urgently threw himself on top of her and her legs wrapped around him as she humped upwards searching for the thrusting cock she wanted up inside her.

The hard thrusting jab of his cock seemed to find her centre at the first attempt and she sighed with a remarkably deep sense of satisfaction as the hard maleness pushed open her womanhood and surged up into her body. This was what being a woman was all about she realised as the African settled above her and thrust his cock even deeper.

This was life!

She grasped Joshua's shoulders tight.

"Fuck!" She gasped delighting in the wicked crudeness.

"Go on, fuck me!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.