An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 12: The Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Friends - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark had not worried too much overnight about Angel's return to her lover's bed. No doubt Angel would tell more salacious tales to him, and the bedding had clearly restored her even temper. Just seeing her with a sparkle in her eye and looking happy was enough to justify his toleration of the affair.

He just wondered if Angel fully appreciated the consequences. To Mark's mind Igwe now had the upper hand with Angel and he suspected it would not be long at all before there were consequences. If there was one thing he had learned about Africans it was that they acted quickly.

Angel swept into the room. It was quite an entrance, fully in keeping with Angel's natural sense of style and designed to rivet the room with her beauty. Mark's heart leapt as he gazed at her 'she was stunning!'

She twirled and her flowery skirt billowed and flounced. When she turned back to Mark his eyes immediately focussed on her breasts. Angel did not often wear low cut dresses, but today she had and creamy white orbs seemed to surge upwards and outwards from the restraints of the dress in a glorious display of womanhood.

Angel did not have particularly large breasts, but they were full and firm with no hint of any sag despite having breastfed three children. The display of round, white thrusting flesh was tantalising and his wife as ever bewitched the eye.

Angel had not failed to notice her husband's rapt gaze, and twirled again. Her waist was still slim, though the flowing dress hid the fullness of her plump curvy bottom. She grinned in relief that Mark did not have a face of thunder as he sat waiting for her departure.

She turned and picked up the car keys. At least her husband would not have to suffer the ignominy of driving her to her lover's bed. She giggled briefly and uncharacteristically.

The giggle disturbed Mark as any out of character behaviour was usually bad news where Angel was concerned. He looked at her carefully. There was only excitement in her eyes, and cold clawed at his stomach. His wife's excitement was in anticipation of another man's cock.

A black African's cock.

Mark suppressed the momentary worry. Amanda was back at her boarding school now, and Robert safely in bed. Neither would know their mother was going on a 'date' with an African man

If 'date' was the right word for the bedding his wife was undoubtedly going to get. His own cock stiffened in unruly arousal.

With a final twirl and wave Angel headed for the door, the swish of her hips captivating her husband's eyes as she strolled gracefully out.

In the car Angel headed off into the night. It was not far in the car, only five minutes and she would be at her lover's villa. Her own heart was beating a rapid tattoo, that almost matched the eager pulse in her pussy. She was wearing sheer lacy lingerie, not satin, but clinging knickers that exposed as much as it covered and clung tightly to her hips, and they were already wet.

Very wet.

Her nipples came to attention as she drove to her black lover. They strained the matching brassiere, which cupped her full breasts but the gaps in the swirling patterned material did little to hide their full firmness.

She was going to knock Igwe's socks off tonight when he saw her!

He would never want to let her go again after seeing her tonight, and she would do anything he wanted to please him. There was not a woman in Harare to match her beauty, and tonight younger girls would not distract him when her feminine glory was his for the taking!

She shivered, shivered in heady excitement for what the evening would bring.

Her excitement paled when she arrived at Igwe's villa to find several cars parked in the driveway.

'Damn and blast!'

Igwe had company. She ground her teeth in frustration. She was horny! She did not want to spend the evening in idle conversation with black men looking down her top, or envious women glaring at her.

Oh God, what if they had younger fresher girls here tonight!

Angel's anxiety yanked up her stress levels.

When she climbed out of the car she slammed the door shut without even noticing. She paused for moment gathering herself together. Head up, shoulders back. Damn them all she would show them.

She stalked towards Igwe's front door eyes flashing dangerously.

Chuku Olanes, her lover's brutal looking bodyguard, opened the door. His eyes passed over, stopped and focussed on her breasts. The look of sexual hunger that flashed over his face was gratifying. Africans had great trouble hiding their lust.

She strolled past him, feeling a lot better.

"Dream on..." she quipped over her bare white shoulders and sashayed her hips as she strode away towards Igwe's lounge.

The door to the lounge opened and Angel flounced inside determined to intimidate any women present with her style and panache.

In the room three heads swivelled towards her and Angel's confidence faltered.

There were only three men in the room apart from Igwe Orizu, and they were men she did not like!

Igwe closed the door on the lusting bodyguard who had trotted along behind Angel, before turning back into the room.

"Hi honey!" His hand clamped to her bottom as he approached her and he propelled the lovely English wife into the centre of the room.

"I think you know everyone." He waved to his friends.

"Joshua."

Igwe nodded to the middle aged African sitting quietly in an armchair one hand swirling a glass of brandy. Angel knew him but tried to avoid him. She knew he was a close friend of her lover, and a wealthy businessman. She even knew his business was involved in aggregates, or something like that. He was a man with three wives, a common status symbol in Africa, and there were unsavoury rumours that the man bedded his own daughters.

Angel nodded to him politely trying to avoid his gaze. The man was staring at her breasts!

"Joseph."

Igwe nodded to the youngest African man in the room. He was smartly dressed and as she nodded to him his eyes held her own in a penetrating uncomfortable gaze as though he was extracting all her thoughts out through her eyes. She shivered, this time with fear. The man was a Major in the Central Intelligence Organisation. The most feared instrument of state control in Zimbabwe; an organisation she had heard used torture and rape as routine investigatory procedures! Angel could feel the fear this man could generate and wanted to take a step back but felt rooted by his gaze. Joseph nursed a glass of whisky, while his eyes travelled down from hers and focussed on Angel's breasts. She suppressed shivering again.

"And of course you know Ngorro."

Angel tore her gaze away from the fearsome murderous man and looked at Ngorro, and immediately wished she had not. The African's pig like eyes roved over her. His eyes were not focussed on her breasts, but she could see in his mind's eye he had already stripped her naked and was savouring the repast before him.

It was only Igwe's hand on the small of her back that held her in place as Ngorro's greedy hungry eyes devoured her. Ngorro sweated and wiped his brow as he hungrily looked at the white woman that had been promised to him. He leaned forward in his chair and his fat rolled as he edged forward. At twenty stone Ngorro considered he was the perfect example of a successful African. A man who was fat was obviously wealthy and Ngorro's transport business made him wealthier every day and every night, and Ngorro had no hesitation spending his money on white flesh, though he preferred it for free!

Igwe stepped past Angel and sat down stretching himself in the chair delighted in the expressions on the faces of his three close friends as they ogled his latest conquest. It was the first time they had been alone with Angel and not distracted by their various conquests and lovers. Even Ngorro had set aside his beloved minx Hayley for this night.

He waved to Angel.

"Strip!" He commanded.

Angel froze and stared at him. Her throat went tight and her stomach knotted.

"What?"

"You heard. Strip!"

Angel looked frantically at the three eager looking Africans watching her and turned back to Igwe.

"I ... I can't."

Her heart was racing and fear rose within her grasping at her heart with tightening coils of iron.

Igwe's face was hard and cold. He half expected this, but he was not used to being refused, and not in front of his friends. He would not be embarrassed so.

"Angel. You can either strip for my friends, or leave and never come back. The choice is yours!"

Igwe's voice was both commanding and dismissive.

Panic welled up inside Angel.

Her body froze.

A deep gut wrenching fear she had never known before. She couldn't. She just could not bear to be away from Igwe again, but she could not just strip for these men.

She looked at them. All three were now sitting on the edge of their chairs looking at her. She could feel their gaze and the hungry lust of these men. She didn't like them! She really did not like these men. She trembled as her eyes fell on Ngorro who had dropped a hand to his loins and was scratching himself through his trousers.

She shuddered.

Her mind seemed to have frozen. Her heart had stopped. Her blood had stopped flowing. Her knees went weak and she wondered if she could get away from this by feinting? She looked at Igwe and saw anger on his face. Something she had never seen before.

Her hands were galvanised by the stern disapproval on Igwe's face. She could not lose him. Her fingers fumbled with buttons before her head started thinking about what she was doing.

Then they froze as the murmurs of the African men in the room rose and her brain fought with her instinct. Her heart started beating again. It sounded to her as though the whole room resonated with the palpitating beat of her heart.

Nervous tension welled up again. She stared at Igwe's friends. At their confident demeanour and eager faces, as they sat forward on their seats looking at her expectantly.

She remembered her husband's words that Africans shared their conquests, and Igwe's crazy demands that she sleep with his friends. These men expected to fuck her tonight!

Her fingers seemed numb and unfeeling, but now her blood was flowing again. Flowing hotly through her body as she flushed bright pink. She looked at Igwe for a reprieve and saw only frustration and anger. Panic welled up again and her fingers finally moved.

Her dress slid off her shoulders and fluttered down to her feet. She stood there half naked in front of those men. Her chest heaving and her pulse throbbing, a vein in her neck seemed to stand out she could feel it throb.

A silence seemed to fill the room. Broken eventually by a whistle of appreciation from Joseph. Angel stiffened her back and stood proud. She may be thirty four years old but she had a body much younger women would envy!

A cough from Igwe sent her eyes towards him. The anger had gone, and look of pride seemed to suffuse him. He waved his hand in a regal manner towards her and she realised he wanted her to remover her top.

Her face seemed to flush hotter, but she had gone this far. Her hands went behind her and without pausing for reflection or consideration she unclipped the lacy material and tossed it aside. Then she stood straight again. Her breasts were not as large as some women, but they were full and firm. They jutted proudly from her chest with no hint of sag.

As she stood there in front of them her nipples tingled under the gaze of the men and started to thicken and harden. Instead of shame and embarrassment she felt a thrill of pride that her body could silence a room full of men.

She stood taller, proudly, on display, almost naked.

Almost.

The Africans ogled the curvy white beauty standing in her glory in front of them. Drinking in the long golden tanned thighs, and white upper body, all creamy and curvy, with full pink tipped breasts.

Four men who did not feel the need to hide their arousal and erections from their friends! Igwe had done them proud with this mature, full bodied, white wife.

Angel's hands went to her hips to the skimpy lacy material that in theory protected her womanly parts from men. She paused for only a moment. She knew only too well there would be only one consequence for a white woman removing her knickers in a room with four African men.

Then her hands moved swiftly before she thought too much more about it and she skimmed her panties down her legs and flicked them to one side with her foot, shocking herself by a little thrill that seemed to run through her, before standing naked and defiant before the men.

"OK, whose first!"

"Not you, you fat cocked bastard!" Joshua responded to Ngorro who was leaning forward his pig like eyes focussed on Angel as he licked his fat lips.

The illusion shattered in the face of reality and Angel felt her loins clutch tightly in fear! A fear that seemed to heighten her other senses, she wondered if her heart would recover and felt weak at the knees.

Igwe stood and walked over to Angela taking her hand.

"Come with me my dear," he said and led her from the room.

Angel was relieved Igwe had come to her rescue, but acutely conscious as she walked away with him that the three men in the room would be watching her round naked bottom and long legs as she was taken away. She shivered and grasped Igwe's hand firmly.

Her emotions were in turmoil as she entered Igwe's bedroom.

"You are not going to go through with this, are you?" She asked.

She looked at Igwe and saw anger return to his face as he turned to her.

"You will not shame me in front of my friends by refusing them after having stripped naked in front of them! You will not woman! You made your decision when you chose to strip rather than to leave. Not only will you let them fuck you, you will make sure they enjoy the experience or I will want to know the reason why!"

His hand stripped the belt from his trousers and waved it at Angel and she shivered. She could almost bear to take another beating rather than sleep with his friends but the thought of never being with Igwe again was too much too consider.

It was just impossible...

She climbed onto the bed and turned towards him as he stripped off his clothes. At least it would be Igwe first...


When the door closed behind Igwe leaving her alone in the bedroom she lay recovering from her orgasm, but with her heart palpitating.

She bit her lip in consternation as she lay there in the bed, with his semen leaking from her womanhood. What would happen now? She hoped the door would stay shut, but knew in her heart it would open and one of his friends would enter the room.

She shivered at the memory of the lust in their eyes as she had stripped in front of them. She could hardly bear to allow another man to touch her and make love to her. Why did Igwe not understand this?

The door opened and Joshua stood there. He was about the same age as Igwe, and a similar build, another middle aged African man with lust on his mind as he watched her. She pulled the satin sheet up tight under her chin and watched him like a rabbit might stare at a cobra.

He stepped into the room.

"I don't want this..."

"I really don't..."

She stopped as Joshua ignored her and started removing his clothes.

She gripped the sheet tightly and shivered.

"Would you really want to make love to a woman who did not want it..."

Now naked Joshua turned towards her and her eyes fell to take in his hard erect cock. It was nearly as long as Igwe's and her heart leapt into her throat. She had thought Igwe exceptional. Was it true then that all black men have long cocks?

Joshua reached down and took hold of the sheet Angel was gripping tightly and tugged. Angel tugged back keeping it firmly in place. Angel knew that it would be hopeless appealing to the decency of this man. His cock was hard! What rationality could she expect from a man with a hard cock, especially a black man with a hard cock?

When Joseph tugged on the sheet again she released. The gleam in the Africans eye as he pulled the sheet clear of her body sent another little shiver through her.

Joshua looked down as he pulled the sheet clear. He had loved the look of panic in the woman's hazel eyes when he had walked into the room. Such a pretty woman and yet so afraid of her own self!

He pulled the sheet down, enjoying first the slender white neck then her bare shoulders. When her full firm breasts were exposed with the cute pink nipples his cock bobbed the throbbed. He pulled the sheet lower exposing more of the perfection of her slender body. 'God, ' he thought, 'Igwe had been a lucky bastard to find this lovely.' When he pulled the sheet clear of the bed Angel had twisted on the bed crossing one leg over the other to hide her private parts. The movement only enhanced the shapely curve of her legs. A low rumble of hunger seemed to rise through him.

The woman's eyes widened as she heard the man's lust and Joshua reached for a slender white ankle and pulled her legs apart. He heard her whimper and it excited him as he climbed onto the bed.

There would be no need for preparation. After Igwe had done with her she would be wet and slick. He pushed her legs wide and settled into position. Her hands came up as though to push against him, but he ignored her and positioned himself.

Angel's heart was fluttering and she feebly sought to push him away as he crudely and with no finesse nudged his cock into her. Her hands beat briefly against his chest then his weight fell forward and ten inches of African cock slithered up her already lubricated channel in one forceful thrust.

She gasped and grabbed Joshua by the shoulders.

The man dropped to his elbows on either side of her, and he barely gave her time to adjust before he thrust at her again.

"Nooooo..." She shrieked as a thrill of pleasure engulfed her. It was not meant to feel good!

The African above her humped and ground above her and shocking thrilling pleasure radiated out from her loins.

Sex was not meant to be good with men you did not love! It was not right!

Her hands grasped his shoulders more tightly now.

She fought her own body. Fought down the lusty excitement of this stranger's cock slithering up and down her channel sending surges of delightful tingling pleasure.

'Please No! I don't want to like it!' She struggled with the traitorous urges of her body as her legs curled up into the air and then around the humping African.

"Oh No ... Oh please ... please no ... stop it." Even as she it said her arms went around the humping African holding him tight.

Joshua lowered his head and tickled her exposed ear with his tongue, and felt the woman beneath buck in a galvanised pleasure. 'Igwe had found a right one here!' He tickled his tongue inside the sensitive inner ear and felt her arms and legs tighten.

She was a hungry white bitch he thought as he threw his weight behind his lunging thrusts and delighted in the suppressed wail that broke out from the quivering white woman beneath him.

Angel gave up resisting the pleasure. It may not be right but it was happening as the African cock pummelling her insides thrilled her, sending waves of pleasure through her.

She liked it!

She started humping her hips into his thrusting loins allowing his cock to drive even deeper creating yet more shocking pleasure.

"Yes ... oh yes." She whispered into his shoulder as the African satisfied his lust thrusting between her now willingly spread legs. She hugged him tight and humped back feverishly as the excitement rose.

When the African gasped and shuddered she knew he had come, spurting his seed up inside her and stars seemed to burst as the knowledge triggered her own surging orgasm. She shuddered and gasped clinging to the African male as his cock throbbed and jerked inside spilling its seed deep inside her body.

Oh God, that should not have been that good. She sagged beneath the spent African above her and relaxed beneath him. Oh God, does that mean another is now going to fuck her!

She trembled...


When the door opened again it was Joseph who stepped inside. She knew very little about Joseph other than that he was thirty four years old. Just two years older than herself. She stared up at him wide eyed from the bed as he undressed.

He was relatively young, and as he stripped she saw muscular arms, and a washer board stomach rippling with muscles and she felt another little thrill go through her loins. Her husband was six years older than her and had never been particular muscular, and Igwe had been much older.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.