An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 9: Mark Is Witness

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Mark Is Witness - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark drove the car along the curving, tree lined, residential lanes that led from Greendale to Borrowdale. His nerves were on edge. Angel sat beside him demure and quiet, betraying no emotion as she was driven to her lover. She had no more idea than her husband how tonight was going to pan out. Her lover Igwe Orizu had demanded she bring her husband tonight and she had not been very happy about this demand. Nevertheless she had complied, even going to the extent of blackmailing her husband over the risk of Igwe visiting their villa and seeing their pretty daughter Amanda.

Her husband had in Angel's view an irrational fear of black men ravishing their daughter. Why should Igwe want anything to do with their daughter when he had Angel herself to enjoy?

'Why did her lover want her husband present?' The whole situation was a recipe for messy trouble. Her concerns were hidden from her husband as they drove the dark early evening of the African night.

Mark's stomach was in knots. For weeks now his emotions had been in turmoil. He loved his wife, and the fact of her infidelity had not changed that. His greatest fear was losing her forever, and knew that in any confrontation about her affair could only conclude in her departure from his life.

So he held onto to his hurt and anger. Her betrayal after fourteen years of marriage had confused him. It was so out of character, against all the principles she had espoused all her life. Things had not always been brilliant, and Angel had problems, but they had seemed to have worked through them.

Then this!

The night was dark, though only early evening and David still felt as confused as he had when he had first his wife kneeling on a bed naked, with a heavy set black man holding her hips firmly as took his pleasure inside the hot tight pussy Mark knew so well. His cock thickened as they drove, heightening his sense of confusion.

Since that night he had been unable to banish the image of that cock, slick with his wife's juices sliding in what seemed like an inexorable length out of her clinging grasping pussy. Every night since, when she had gone out on 'dates' with her lover he had been unable to suppress his erection at the thought of that African ravishing his wife.

Angel's comments had only aroused him further despite at times feeling embarrassed and out of sorts at her words. He felt bitter that after 14 years of support and faithfulness through all her troubles she had surrendered her anal virginity to her African lover. Angel had described the loss of her anal virginity as rape, but then confounded him by admitting the 'rape' had excited her!

He had thought he understood women, or at least Angel. All his love, consideration, and support had it seemed counted for nothing when a rampant, domineering black bull had rammed his thick cock up her! From what Angel had said he was a perverted man, who made ever kinkier demands on her.

Angel seemed to be slowly giving in to these demands as the affair continued! He glanced across at Angel, and his heart skipped a beat as her beauty. Knowing another man was enjoying that beauty did not diminish her beauty, indeed her eyes were alive with excitement. She seemed to be sitting forward in impatience to be with her lover. He could see her full breasts straining the material of the dress she wore. A dress she had chosen that emphasized her femininity and sweetness, with every hope it would arouse the excitement of the older black man now dominating her thoughts.

His suppressed his own thoughts ended as he drove into the driveway of the luxurious villa in Borrowdale. He knew only too well that to show weakness or fear to any African, never mind one with wealth and power would be a serious error.

He pulled up out of the house, and the door opened. Angel was quick to exit the car and went over to the heavily built African waiting in the shade of the porch. David left the car more slowly trying to avoid watching the way his wife had quickly slipped into the arms of Igwe for a welcome hug.

Then as he locked the car up Igwe set aside Angel and walked over with his hand outstretched and a warm smile on his face. Mark set aside his embarrassment and took the proffered hand. The African was all bonhomie and good cheer. The realization that this man who was fucking his wife could be polite and courteous was a surprise. The man seemed to have natural charisma and it was hard to maintain any anger. Mark had come to think of him as the enemy, his rival for Angel. A man rudely intruding on his married bliss!

As the man's hand enclosed his in a warm friendly grip, his memory flicked back to that night when he had witnessed the same hand grip and caress Angel's full breast as she knelt submissively in front of him, and a surge or arousal stiffened his manhood, and he found himself embarrassed as he imagined what his wife would have felt as that black hand grasped and fondled, never mind the pleasure this man would have taken in the soft fullness that Mark knew so well and had enjoyed for himself alone for fourteen years.

"Come on in Mark, I hope you don't mind me calling you Mark? Angel has told me so much about you I almost feel you as friend already!"

'How dare this man call himself a friend!' Mark covered his emotional confusion well glancing across at Angel, who had the grace to blush. What had Angel been saying he wondered? He nodded at the African and stepped past him only to stagger slightly as hearty slap on the back knocked him off balance.

"Good man, good man, I have some excellent brandy on hand for you!"

Mark again glanced again at Angel, who had turned away to step into the coolness of the air- conditioned villa. He was surprised the African knew his favourite drink and wondered again just how much his wife had told this African.

He stepped for the first time into Igwe's luxurious villa, passing without realizing it, the wall in the hallway where Angel had experienced her first knee trembling, unwilling orgasm as Igwe ravished her as she had sought to leave.

"Take a seat Mark while I fetch you a drink."

Mark looked over the plush room. The carpet was thick, deep and soft and he imagined Angel on her back on it's softness being ridden vigorously, her lithe shapely white legs spread to receive the thrusting black man, and his own cock thickened and lengthened at the image. He cursed his own confusing lust.

He tried to stop thinking of Angel in rut with this man and looked around. The walls were white, clean and pristine. Pictures decorated the wall and they looked to be of surprisingly high quality that would not have been out of place in the Edinburgh art galleries he had visited in his youth. He turned and sat and saw on the wall opposite in pride of place over the fireplace a glistening polished AK47.

The symbol of the Africans who had fought in the bush in the War of Independence! His throat tightened.

'Here you are Mark.'

Mark turned and accepted a crystal cut brandy glass, and was relieved the brandy was not chilled, and that this barbarian African had not thrown chunks of ice into the glass as so many people seemed to think was 'de rigueur' for any drink.

The African was looking at him as though assessing him, and Mark looked back keeping his gaze steady. He was determined not be intimidated by this man. The African nodded as though confirming a view.

"Off you go Angel. We have to talk Mark and I. Man to man talk."

Angel bristled. The very idea of man to man talk was an affront to al her concepts of modern womanhood. She turned towards her lover and the material of her dress rubbed across her erect nipples sending them tingling, and her outrage was muted by the erotic sensation and the man whose shear presence was enough to arouse her.

"I'm not to be packed off while you talk! Anything you have to say to my husband you can say in front of me!"

Igwe looked at Angel and said nothing. Angel kept gaze on him defiantly. She looked into his eyes. They were boring into her as though he could read her mind. Her loins seemed to fill with moisture under his gaze.

Mark looked across to Angel, curious at this little confrontation. Angel seemed almost radiant to him, so full of health and vitality compared to a few months earlier. Her eyes looking at her lover sparkled, and she seemed to have caught her breath. Her breasts rose and fell as though she was short of breath. Arousal nipples showed through her dress and he realized that Angel had come out without a brassiere.

Igwe maintained a calm steady gaze on Angel. Mark recognized the man had charisma, and a calm forceful, if not domineering character as he stared Angel down.

"Be off with you and get ready," he ordered.

To Mark's astonishment a pink flush spread over Angel's face and shoulders. The defiance left her eyes. Then Angel dropped her eyes submissively, she looked quickly across at Mark with a look of disapproval.

"I will be with you shortly," Igwe told her. Angel glanced back at him and flushed a deeper pink. She turned and obediently left the room. Mark marveled at the transformation this man had created in his wife. His own balls tightened and his cock twitched at the picture of submissive womanhood that he saw for the first time in his wife.

"God that's one hell of a woman Mark, you are a lucky chap!"

As Angel walked down the corridor Igwe's words of praise carried to her and she grinned in delight, and a sudden rush of sexual excitement suffused her. She reached for the fastenings of her dress hoping he would not be long.

"Am I?" The question that left Mark's lips was full of irony.

"Of course you are man. You're her husband! To be married to such a beauty must be paradise." Igwe looked across at Mark whose doubts were clearly expressed on his face.

"Look I may well be about to ram my cock balls deep inside her, but she will be coming home to you afterwards."

Mark kept silent and locked eyes with the African, whose strong gaze sought to pierce Mark's thoughts. Igwe nodded again and looked across to the corridor Angel had passed along. He strode to the passage way and pulled the door shut before coming back to Mark.

"Look Mark. I am not trying to steal your woman. I'm just having some fun with a beautiful woman."

"Angel believes herself to be in love with you!"

Igwe caught the intonation, "and you don't believe that?"

"I don't know what to believe, but I don't want her hurt."

Igwe looked across at Mark with surprise and a grudging respect. This was not the sort of tearful wimp he had encountered among some other white men whose wives he had bedded, nor was he raging with anger as he had been that night he had found Angel in his bed.

"To be honest Mark Angel does not seem to be very knowledgeable on sexual matters. I suspect she can't really understand the difference between sex and love." He looked across at the husband of his latest white lover, who seemed to be pondering Igwe's words.

"If you don't mind me asking was Angel a virgin when you married?"

Mark rocked backwards at the intrusiveness of Igwe's question, but the man was right on the button. Angel had refused him till their marriage night, but the red stains on their marriage bed had been both surprising and reassuring. He looked across at the African who had been the second man between his wife's lovely legs.

"I doubt she will really understand her own natural sexuality until she has had several men between her legs."

Mark looked at the African sitting across the room to him, his mouth had gone dry and his breath caught in his throat. The African was watching Mark carefully for his reactions. He had not looked appalled or horror stricken just surprised and wary. His eyes were defiant rather than timid though the Englishman remained silent.

"I have every intention or persuading Angel to sleep with my friends." Igwe's eyes remained fixed on the Englishman who had not reacted to his words.

Mark's self control and inbuilt patience enabled him to keep his face impassive, but his head was reeling with the images of black men holding his wife down on a bed while they aroused and excited her against her will. He had no doubt she would resist being shared or having multiple sex. He also knew that too Angel sex and love were intrinsically linked. He also knew that Igwe was right. Angel would get aroused at the attention despite her reservations and intrinsic sexual conservatism. Angel could get very excited when she was 'played with.'

"Be assured Mark that I and my friends are very careful. Very careful indeed none of us want to catch 'Aids' or any other disease! Our conquests, which we always share with each other, come from some of the very best families! Women married to professional white men; women who have been to university..." He smiled as he looked at Mark.

"Women with higher aspirations in life than a good time at the local on a Friday night!"

Igwe looked at Mark carefully before he spoke his next words.

"The youngsters we get are often virgin when they arrive in Africa."

The look on Mark's face seemed to Igwe to be a mix of fear and fascination. Igwe grinned to himself and wondered if he had found a weakness.

"Perhaps I can make it up to you for bedding Angel by offering you a pretty white teenage girl for you to have some fun with when Angel is with me. I am not selfish I do appreciate that in England you have got used to a kind of regimented sexual expectations, but this is Africa and anything is possible..."

Mark choked back a reaction his self control slipping at the erotic sexual images, mixed with a deep seated fear for Amanda.

"How would you like it if I offered you a sweet, innocent looking thirteen year old American girl ... with an experienced mouth..."

Mark's head rose and went back as he recalled the pretty blond girl he has seen sunbathing by the pool of the African bricklaying contractor. Could that be the girl he was being offered? His own guts were in turmoil and his head spinning.

"In Zimbabwe, of course, a thirteen year old girl is over the age of consent ... or perhaps you would prefer a boy?"

"No, God No, I'm not like that I don't like boys."

Mark's sudden agitation amused Igwe. He had no particular preference for the gender of the orifice that provided him with pleasure, but white men seemed to get agitated on the subject.

Mark's alarm however was at being told that in effect his precious Amanda would be of legal age in Zimbabwe. The way his wife's lover so casually talked about such things reminded him of the warnings others had given him about this man. For a moment he had forgotten that it was his wife that this man was bedding.

"Angel won't sleep with your friends. She believes 'love' is a sacred thing and the love that she has for you is for you alone."

"Bullshit!"

Mark stared at the African. The sharpness of his tone belled the smart clothes and sophisticated manner and revealed the some of the inner steel of the man.

"It's what she believes! You won't change that no matter how much you try to persuade her."

"I don't intend to try and persuade her. Once she has had several blacks cocks pump their seed into her lovely tight English pussy she will change ... they always do..."

"She will never agree to being handed over to other men so they can make love to her."

"Just leave that to me..."

Igwe looked across at Angel's husband, who had not responded to Igwe's last comment.

"Are you ready to cope Mark to how your wife will react when she realizes there is a difference between sex and love and that she likes sex for its own sake and wants sex with other men."

Mark shook his head and said nothing.

"Would it arouse you to know your wife was letting several African men between those magnificent legs of her? She has told me how you get aroused when she tells you of her adventures with me."

Igwe note that Mark's face had gone red, but there was no anger in the man's eyes only confusion.

"I understand how difficult it must be from your culture to come to terms with the reality of human sexuality, but women are no different than men. Once the excitement of marriage fades and the humdrum sets in they are always ready for the light of passion to be re-ignited in their lives."

"That's not how Angel is!" "All women are like that Mark. Give them a warm safe environment to live in and they are happy, but after a few years they miss the passion and excitement that a 'fresh love' can bring, and fresh and different male seed to spurt in their womb to meet their biological needs."

Mark look at Igwe as though he was mad.

"Enough of philosophy! Why don't you come through and watch me fuck your lovely wife?"

Mark swallowed in a suddenly very dry mouth.

"Oh let's be honest with each other. We both know that you dream of such things. Tonight I give you that chance."

Mark's head was reeling. The offer was bizarre and ridiculous, but his gut churned and his heart had started to race.

"Mark I won't embarrass you. Heaven forbid that is never my intention. My friends and I often make love to our partners and conquests in front of each other. It's perfectly natural in African culture. Any African child that grows up in a one room village hut soon learns the reality of sex from watching their parents, brothers and sisters. But I understand you come from a different culture. A different world that is full of inhibitions and rules that govern your sexual responses. Today you are in Africa you can forget those silly rules."

Igwe looked at Mark and it was clear Angel's husband was undergoing an emotional torment, and he grinned to himself, while carefully ensuring his humour did not show. He and his friends often discussed the differing reactions of white men.

Twenty years ago he would have been shot dead in the street if he as much as touched a white woman in a Rhodesia controlled by the white settlers. By now this man's wife would be sitting naked on his bed, hot and eager for his black cock, and there was nothing Mark could do about it except fetch a gun and risk a jail sentence.

From what Angel had said he knew this man wanted to watch his wife ravished by a black man, and was simply struggling with his own twisted morality that suggested such things were wrong. He decided to turn the knife.

"OK Mark. I understand if this is difficult. I will give you this one chance, and I understand if you say no, and if you do say no I will never, I repeat never ask you again. But if you do want to see your wife mounted by a black man this will be your one and only chance."

"Do you?"

"Yes!" Mark's reply came out in a croaky whisper.

Igwe grinned and nodded.

"Follow me ... when you are ready."

He stood and quickly glanced over at the TV system. He could see that hidden among all the other television related gadgets the flashing green light that confirmed that his sensitive recording equipment was on. He was confident that it would have picked up Mark's hoarse agreement to watching Igwe fuck his wife. The tape would provide insurance if any unexpected events marked the future.

He turned and strode off to his bedroom confident that Angel would be eagerly waiting for him, and that her husband would eventually trail along behind.

Angel looked up from where she sat on the bed, she had carefully examined herself in the mirrors above the bed and considered she looked her customary perfection. Her nipples were hard and she had played with them while waiting. She had not dared touch her pussy as any touch may have set her off at this stage. She was not at all comfortable that Igwe and Mark were talking together outside her hearing, but Igwe had exerted his customary firmness, and her she could feel the tingle from his slap on her rump.

Igwe could be brutal at times. She loved her tenderness and attention to detail when he made love to her, but had been shocked how excited she became when he was brutal and demanding. Mark had never treated her the way Igwe sometimes did. There were times when Igwe made her feel as through she was just a toy for his pleasure, and she in turn had been shocked the excitement of that feeling of just being 'used' by a man had created in her. These experiences had been so contrary to all her perceptions of herself as a modern woman.

She heard Igwe stroll down the hall towards and her heart started pumping. Her pussy flooded with juice in eager readiness. Her nipples, already half full with blood in anticipation of attention from hard black fingers and a greedy African mouth, tingled as more blood seemed to fill the sensitive aureoles. Her arousal felt palpable in the air and was like a cloak around her.

When he walked into the bedroom her pulse raced and her mouth went dry, she suppressed the urge to fall back on the bed and spread her legs for him in wanton hunger. That hunger was there but she still had not learned to relax about sex with this man. She never knew what to expect next. Then her husband stepped into the room and Angel's eyes darted to him then back to Igwe.

Alarm bells rang in her head. She clamped her thighs and pulled a sheet up from the bed to cover her nakedness.

Igwe laughed and pulled it away.

"You don't need that honey. It's only your husband come to watch." A deep laugh erupted from the African.

"No, not that! It's not right!"

"You are a silly woman hiding your charms from your husband while sitting naked on your lover's bed, and by the look of you hot to trot!" His hand reached out and cupped and squeezed one of her full firm breasts!

Hot tingles flashed through her breast as the hard, black hand caressed and fondled.

Mark watched with wide eyes as Igwe's dark hand fondled the white round perfection of his wife's firm breast. The erect peak of her nipple was very prominent on her breast, a sure sign of intense arousal despite the circumstances. It had been many years since he had seen such an obvious sign of intense sexual excitement in his wife.

Igwe stood back admiring the sweet curves of the thirty two year old woman.

Then he reached for the front of his trousers and slowly pulled the zip down. He watched the widening eyes of the woman and her furtive hurried and embarrassed glance towards her husband.

He grinned and hauled his cock out of his trousers.

Mark went into shock as the black length flopped in front of his wife's face. His previous sighting of it slick and wet as it slid slowly out of his kneeling wife had shocked him. He remembered then wondering when it would stop sliding out of his wife, but seeing it there in the bright light of the bedroom, left him with a dry mouth.

Cocks were never longer than nine inches! He had read that somewhere, so it must be true. The cock bobbing in front of Angel's beautiful looked longer than nine inches. It just could not be!

The cock hung in a long curving arch. As he watched it jerked and throbbed and rose higher. Straightening ... could it be getting longer! The head of the cock was pronounced, with a mushroom cap, and the skin seemed to peel back as it rose into the air until it seemed to point like a spear towards Angel's mouth.

He watched as Angel's tongue flickered over her lips moistening them and his heart stopped at the realisation of what he was about to see. He could see that Angel's eyes were bright, their seemed to be a glow coming from her face. As though an inner light was shining out from her!

Angel's tongue slipped over her lips wetting them further, and Mark's breath caught in his throat.

Oh God, the vision of Angel on her wedding day bounced out of his memories. The way she had looked when he had turned to her as she approached him at the altar. The health glow that seemed to vibrate from her, and the way her lips had seemed so inviting and full of promise.

Now those sweet lips that had promised so much were going to take another man's cock. A black man's cock!

He swallowed and stared as Igwe's left hand reached out and curled around Angel's head and pulled her forward. His heart stopped, his stomach leapt, and his cock throbbed achingly as her red, moist lips opened and slid over the fat black cock.

He did not see the grin of satisfaction on Igwe's face as soft wet heat engulfed his cock. Instead he saw his wife's tongue at the last moment slide out and along the underside of that black head licking eagerly for the leaking African's pre-cum.

Angel's head swam as the tasty pungent black cock entered her mouth. Her tongue searched out the tasty spunk she had over the last few weeks learned to crave. The flavour of cock was like a heady wine and she was getting drunk in the taste and smell of throbbing black cock.

Thoughts of her watching husband had gone as she eagerly slid her lips down the black length, no longer afraid of its length and thickness, and very conscious of the exquisite pleasure she could provide her lover with a little effort on her part.

Her wet lips slid, gripped and she then pulled her head back tightly clamping her lips to the hot gnarled thickness of the older black man. Then she whipped her tongue backwards and forwards across the silky hard length of cock sliding out of her mouth.

Then she dropped her head back down sliding her lips quickly down it as she prepared to suck it the way she had been taught.

Mark was in awe as he watched Angel's head bobbing backwards and forwards on the black length, which now glistened wetly. She had closed her eyes and her pretty face was flushed. Igwe rested his hands on her bare shoulders.

There was not even a fig leaf of coercion as his wife sucked and pleasured the African in front of him. Then Igwe stepped back pulling his cock clear of Angel's mouth. Angel was reaching for it with her mouth but Igwe pushed her head away, and his hand wrapped around his cock and held it up vertical.

Angel hesitated only a moment then her head twisted to one side dipped lower. Mark watched in disbelief as her tongue stretched out, circled underneath the lust hardened balls, and licked at the soft sensitive skin between balls and his anus.

Igwe groaned. The first sound he had given out. Then his hand dropped onto the head of the slavishly licking white wife. His fingers curled through her hair and he pulled the licking woman tight into his loins.

Mark found his heart was beating again, if completely erratically as he watched his beautiful wife's face held and ground into a black man's loins. She made no effort to pull away, indeed her jerking movements give every indication that she was doing her best to continue licking and lapping.

Igwe groaned again.

Angel breathed in the deep masculine smell. Her tongue lapped up the African's sweat. The hand in her hair held her firm and she liked the strength displayed. The forceful act was proof that she was getting to the African who dominated her thoughts these days. She heard him groan and it thrilled her. Her tongue worked faster in the dark humid pit of his loins.

Then Igwe pulled her head back up and away for him, just for the time it took for his cock to drop from vertical to line up with her gasping mouth then he pulled her head forward.

A fierce hunger welled up inside Angel as the cock surged into her mouth. She knew how aroused Igwe was and knew what was coming. Once the thought would have disgusted her but now all she felt was a deep seated hunger that rose through her body as her lips and tongue worked to coax out the male seed she knew what be shooting into her mouth shortly.

Mark watched as Igwe jerked, then bucked his loins forward. A heavy shudder seemed to run through the African. Mark slumped back in the Chair acutely conscious that the African was spurting his lust driven seed into that cherished sweet mouth.

Angel swallowed, and swallowed again. The once distasteful male seed seemed like a pungent, savoury salty nectar as great jets of sperm shot out onto her eagerly waiting tongue. She lost track of time as the sperm seemed to flow in long tasty jets from Igwe's cock. Finally the flow stopped and she swallowed, savouring it all.

She pulled her mouth free of his cock and suddenly with an intense guilt remembered her husband, and glanced across at him. Mark was staring back at her. He watched the thick white cream that had escaped Angel's mouth slide slowly down her chin. Angel seemed to realise what Mark was watching and her hand came up and quickly wiped away the mess on her chin, then she slipped her sticky hand into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"OK honey, on the bed with you now."

Angel looked up at her lover and grinned and scrambled onto the bed, before rolling onto her back. Mark watched with awe as his wife stretched out on her back. She raised her arms above her head, and preened herself. One thing Angel had no doubts about was her beauty and curves. She loved the hungry look on her black lover's face as he drank in the same curvy charms. Mark's breath was caught in his throat as took in her coquettish smile; her full round breasts; slim waist; round hips and long golden tanned thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.