An African Seduction
Chapter 5: Angel On her Knees

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Angel On her Knees - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Angel stared like a mesmerised rabbit at the length of black cock bobbing in front of her eyes.

Her heart quaked with fear and disgust, and weakness.

Igwe wanted her to suck his cock, and her stomach churned with the horror of it. She was losing the argument and she knew it!

Igwe was not accepting her refusal. Not accepting that she had the right to say No!

Her husband would never treat her like this. He had more respect for her!

Igwe wanted his cock sucked, and what Igwe wanted Igwe got.

He was a beast!

She knelt at his feet. Her eyes locked on that throbbing jerking length of male lust. She was weakening.

She closed her eyes and prayed for forgiveness.

"No, it's perverted!"

The words had burst from her when Igwe first told her what he wanted her to do!

Suck cock!

Yuk!

The thought filled her with horror and disgust. In all her years of marriage she had never sucked her husbands cock.

Cocks pissed!

Filthy dirty things.

It had taken her years to get used to touching her husband's cock after their marriage. They were the worst parts of men. Driving them to uncontrolled passions and perverted lusts in which all sense of rationality and reason left them.

Igwe had looked at her with surprise.

"Perverted! Don't be silly woman. It's a perfectly normal. Everyone likes sucking cock! Women like sucking them, and men like them sucked! Even men and boys like sucking cock!"

Angel reeled and the perverted and shocking image. Her world was on the edge of shattering. This man she was in love with wanted her to commit a perverted sex act condemned by the Church, and blithely talked about even men liking to suck cock!

"I can't! It's wrong!"

"Wrong! How can it be wrong when it gives so much pleasure to all concerned?"

"But it just is!"

"You are just a closet racist! You won't suck my cock because it's black!"

"No, that's not true! I have never sucked a cock! Not anyone's not even Mark my husbands?"

Igwe stared at her in disbelief. Could it be true? Surely not!

"Believe me I have done anything like that. The bible tells us it is wrong."

Igwe looked at her flushed pretty face. His eyes focussed on her soft pink lips. Had those lips really never taken a cock between them? Surely he had not found a white woman with a virgin mouth!

His cock twitched and lurched and in his trousers.

Angel nervously shifted her feet and stared at him. Wondering if his silence indicated that he had accepted her argument. Her heart thumped and her throat was dry. She knew about cock sucking of course, but had successfully avoided it. She was not going to start now, she wasn't! She licked her suddenly dry lips, and immediately knew from Igwe's reaction that licking her lips had not been a good move.

She had seen the lust rise to new heights in his eyes followed her tongue slipping wetly over their suddenly dry surface!

Oh dear, this was not going to be easy. She would just have to make him understand she was not that kind of girl.

She was about to speak again when Igwe whirled and strode across to his bookshelf. He paused a moment and then returned after extracting a leather bound book.

"Show me," he said, holding out what she now saw was a bible.

"Show me the parable on cock sucking!"

Angel reeled pulling her hand back that had just been about to take the proffered bible! Her eyes widened and her thoughts raced.

"Come on Angel. Show me where Jesus said it was wrong to suck cock?"

"But... but... Sodom and Gnorrah... it said there..."

"No, it doesn't but what does the Old Testament count to you? You are a Christian right? You follow the teachings of Jesus. Show me where he taught it was wrong for a woman to give a man pleasure by using her mouth."

Angel brought her hand up to her mouth and nibbled her lips. Then stopped as she realised this excited Igwe as well!

"But I was taught in Church that it was wrong that only normal relations are between men and women and sex for the purpose of making babies is the only kind of sex that couples should take part in."

"Really. Then can I assume you are not on the pill?" Angel flushed a deep red at being caught out. The Catholic Church did indeed teach that it was wrong to use birth control, but when Angel stopped using the pill twelve years after Amanda's birth she had promptly became pregnant with her son. She had sworn, church teachings or not, never to go off the pill again!

"But even last week's sermon... the priest went on and on about the sins of the flesh!"

"Bah! He should know!"

Angel's eyes widened as she looked at him shocked. Igwe stared at her and wondered just how innocent and naive she was could be.

"The only reason your church allowed choir girls was because they were fed up with its priests using the choir boys for bum practice! It wanted its priests to have some normal sex for a change!"

Angel looked at him shocked to the core!

"It's not like that!"

"Really... are you telling me that Father Mansa has not tried to persuade you to go to one of his bible reading weekends?"

"Bible reading weekends are a normal part of church practice."

"Is that so? Was it also a normal part of Church practice for Father Mansa to fondle your bottom when he asked you?"

Angel stared at him. How did Igwe know that?

"But African men are always fondling my bottom! It's been like that since we arrived."

"So now what's normal is for a black Catholic priest to fondle your white curvy bottom while asking you to go away with him for the weekend?"

Angel wondered if her face would ever be normal again. It seemed a permanent shade of hot pink at the moment. She was hot and flushed and this conversation was not going as it should.

Igwe turned away, and placed the book to one side. He paused for a moment then turned back to Angel. As he walked towards her he started unbuttoning his shirt and Angel's heart skipped a beat.

He was taking his clothes off!

Eyes followed his fingers without conscious thought as he stripped off his shirt. Then his hands went to his belt and Angel looked away not wanting to see his cock exposed.

A cock he wanted her to suck!

"So Angel put aside this silly nonsense. I want you to pleasure me tonight."

Angel shivered at the words. For the last three Tuesday nights she had been made love to by Igwe. Though she wondered if she should really use the term fucked! He had been so overpowering and aggressive, and it had been so incredibly good.

She was used to the considerate, careful attention of her loving husband.

With Igwe she had experienced raw sex, and it had been shockingly exciting.

Tonight he was trying to use reason to persuade her to do something her whole ingrained being rejected.

It was perverted to suck cock!

But some women like it.

The thought nagged her. She tried to push it aside, but her thoughts turned to wonder why any woman could like to kneel at a man's feet and take his cock into her mouth.

Igwe's trousers dropped around his ankles and Angel fought her desire to look at and touch his cock.

Igwe stepped out of his trousers and stepped towards her. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her and Angel sighed with relief and accepted his kiss. She teased her lips against his, than as rising passion overcame her she kissed and kissed and squeezed him tight.

His cock was hot and throbbing and pressing close to her and she wanted it inside her. Surely he did to.

Igwe pulled free of her eager clutching passionate kiss. Surprised that so passionate a woman could be so innocent about sex.

"Is it true then?"

Angel looked at him quizzically.

"Is it true that these sweet lips have never taken your husband's cock between them."

Igwe played his thumb across her lips. Enjoying their soft wet curves. He pushed with his thumb and Angel accepted and sucked on it. Igwe grinned.

"Not anyone?"

Angel could not reply her lips were sucking on the thick black thumb in her mouth and watching how Igwe enjoyed her doing it. It felt comforting. She shook her head.

"Yet your sweet mouth so readily sucks on my thumb?"

Angel pulled her soft lips free of his thumb!

"Come my little honey pot, do it for me. Pleasure me in return for the pleasure I have given you with my tongue between your legs."

"No, I won't... I can't... you don't understand."

"Oh I understand well enough. You are a racist like your father!"

"Noooo... I'm not... it' just not right."

She looked at Igwe, and was relieved he was not annoyed with her. The expression on his face was a mix of disbelief and wonder.

He stroked her face and she pushed her cheek into his warm hand before turning to kiss and lick the inner palm.

It may not have been the wisest thing to do as the feel of her tongue on his palm served to remind Igwe where he really wanted to feel her tongue. He large black hands took her slim shoulders in his and pushed... downwards.

Angel sank to her knees unable to resist his masculine strength. Her husband would not have been capable of exercising such casual easy strength on her.

This his cock bobbed in front of her eyes and she closed her mouth and tried to look away.

"Look!... Look woman!... God made this!"

Angel looked.

"More like the devil!" she blurted.

"God made man in his image and set him in Eden here in Africa."

"This is God's work," Igwe waved his cock in front of her eyes.

Angel looked at eleven inches of erect black cock!

It was a marvel! It was too thick to go in her mouth!

It throbbed and jerked in front of eyes like a rearing snake, a spitting cobra ready to spit its juices into her mouth. She shuddered with distaste. Her throat choked and she tried desperately not to be sick at the thought of this cock pumping sperm into her mouth.

God made man in his image, Igwe had said, and the words stuck.

How could women enjoy doing something like this?

"And after God made man he decided that man was not complete without woman. So he made woman. Made with knees so that she could kneel, with sweet lips and a mouth designed to receive cock. Soft, hot nimble tongues to please men with!"

Angel blinked at the twisted version of the Eden story.

"So look at God's creation woman and worship it."

"Nooooo... please Igwe... noooo."

It would be so easy to let go. She would surrender to force! A good beating would do her good! It would have been so much better to have her willingly suck his cock. What sort of man was her husband not to take his wife and teach her to please him with her mouth? He grinned, ah well, the sort of man who would have to live with the fact that another man taught his wife to suck.

He flexed his hands, spreading them wide, he closed them around her pretty white head. Angel whimpered as she found her head strongly held.

Igwe stepped forward and hot hard black flesh pressed against her tightly closed lips.

His masculine smell overpowered her sense of smell. The first time in her life hot cock pressed against her soft lips. She shuddered. The situation was out of control!

Was he right? So many women seemed to talk so casually about sucking cock! But it was cock that God had designed and made for Man! Her thoughts tumbled. The Church said it was wrong to be licked between her legs, but she loved that. Had done so since the very first electric tingle of a hot tongue thrusting up under her skirt and licking had sent her nervous system into a frenzy of excitement.

Her pet dog had decided her virgin cunt was a tasty feast and her pet's eager tongue had been the first to bring her to an orgasm. She had suppressed that memory. She had only been thirteen years old when her pet's tongue had introduced her to sexual pleasure.

With her parents busy running their own businesses she had been bored and lonely. The servants happy to leave her to herself!

It had not been a problem to take the lively dog up to her room. There she had removed her knickers and sat on the bed looking at her pet. Then she had lain back and spread her legs.

The dog enjoyed its tasty treat, and innocent 13yo Angel found heaven on earth.

This went on for a year before she mentioned it in confession to the parish priest. His look of horror had been the start of a nightmare of penance, fire and brimstone! She had been spared the priest mentioning the detail to her parents. He merely mentioned to her parents that she was close to losing her soul to the devil!

Her mother's reaction had shocked Angel. She had never been left alone again. Her enforced sexual abstinence had lasted till her wedding night, when she had sat on her marriage bed and looked at her Mark, her new husband.

She had lain back, spread her legs, and told a bemused Mark what she wanted...

In the morning she had a fit of guilt, and that guilt had driven right through her marriage since.

Now she kneeled at the feet of this black man. Igwe Orizu rich, powerful, and with a magnificent wonderful cock!

If she sucked, perhaps it would be atonement for her own past sins!

She looked up at the intense frown on Igwe's face.

Perhaps, she did owe a duty to him to repay the pleasure he had given her.

She felt the pressure of his hands on her head. He was pushing and shoving at her closed mouth with his hot throbbing cock. She felt liquid, hot pungent, and salty on her lips.

She pulled away.

"Urghhh."

That complaint was her mistake, as Igwe's cock thrust through her parted protesting lips.

The hot throbbing length pushed into her mouth. She pulled away but Igwe held her head firm.

"Oh Yes, honey that's it!"

Cock was in her mouth! It was hot, pulsing and vibrant, and pushing deeper. An alarmed Angel found her mouth to full to protest. Her mouth felt stretched around its thickness. Her soft lips could not escape clasping the side of its thickness.

Igwe groaned at the feel of those soft lips around his cock, so soft and feathery. As Angel moved her head from side to side to try and escape his thrusting manhood she could not avoid her lips sliding along the length of cock in her mouth.

Igwe groaned again at the delight of the hot, soft, wetness enclosing his cock!

Angel heard his excited moans and despaired of getting free. The beast was enjoying it!

Igwe looked down at the struggling woman at his feet and grinned, her pretty white face pierced by his thick, black manhood. If only her husband could see her now with a black cock in her sweet mouth!

If what she had said was true and she had never done this before, then her husband would have been even more chagrined that his wife was taking a black cock in her mouth!

Or would he? Angel would have been shocked if she knew the number of white men who had watched their wives fuck and suck with Igwe. Igwe understood human nature well. Sexual activity always created arousal, no matter what the circumstance.

In African culture it was commonplace to share sex partners. It was traditional for married brothers to offer their wives to unmarried brothers. In traditional families in traditional one room huts sexual activity was normal and few had second thoughts about public exhibitions of love-making.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.