An African Seduction
Chapter 31: Tempting Offer

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Tempting Offer - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark listened to the man on the other end of the phone with a certain consternation.

Walter, known usually as Walt Oxenbrow was an American from an old American family. Walt however seemed to be one of the family failures and seemed to have little backbone. He was a Quantity Surveyor working for Azam Conglomerate Trading, and had never impressed Mark, but now the man was on the phone virtually pleading with him to come over to Walt’s villa and meet his boss, Nasam Togbi.

Mark was inclined to say no and not have his weekend with his son Robert, mucked about by the man, but Nasam Togbi’s business was a big supplier to his own company and one thing Mark had realised working in Africa was that the men who were the movers and shakers in the new Zimbabwe were the men it was important to maintain good working relationships and, despite his reservation about Walt, Mark knew that he should not turn down this opportunity to meet the influential and powerful Nasam Togbi.

His main thoughts were who he could safely leave his son Robert with and be sure that his son would not feel disappointed 0r resentful of losing his weekend with his father. Mark’s wife Angel and daughter Amanda had already left for the weekend with his wife’s African lover so there was no need to consider them.

“Ok Walt. I will come over but I will need time to take Robert over to see his friends and settle him in.”

Mark put the phone down and went into the garden.

“Robert would you like to go and visit Tom and Pete?”

Robert’s head shot up from the close examination of one of the tropical flowers in the garden. Mark wondered if there was an insect deep inside the flower. The look of pleasure on Robert’s face was enough to tell him that leaving Robert playing with Tom and Pete would be OK.

“Come on then!”

The drive to the villa of Josh and Kathy Baines, Tom and Pete’s parents was only a short drive across the Greendale suburb that they both lived in. Robert was not concerned that that they would not be in as Josh seemed to prefer keeping his weekends at home, though as a work colleague who had arrived in Zimbabwe just after Mark and Angel arrived the two wives had developed a close friendship, which had been matched by their children.

When Robert arrived at Josh’s villa and he honked his horn at the gate and then waited as their domestic/gardener made his leisurely way down the long drive to open the gate for them.

The man put the hackles up Mark and he had never understood why Josh had hired him. He seemed to be a mass of muscle and bone with no brains to speak of. He unlocked the gate and pushed it open. Mark leaned out of the window.

“Please wait. I will be leaving as soon as I drop Robert off.”

The African just grunted.

As Mark drove off up the drive looking back through the mirror in the car. The African just stood there waiting. Mark detected a surly antagonistic expression on the African’s face. The man was from the Luo tribe from East Africa and was a long way from his tribal area, if there was a tribe that had a link to Neanderthal man it was the Luo tribe and that man seemed to epitomise the most basic fundamentals of Neanderthal man.

Josh seemed remarkably relieved when Mark announced he was only here to beg a favour and ask if Robert could play with Tom and Pete as he had to go and meet Nasam Togbi. Josh knew of the importance of the man and readily agreed and urged Mark on his way. Robert rushed off to join Tom and Pete without a care in the world so Mark jumped back into the car and drove off down the driveway avoided the stare of the African holding the gate open.

Ashongi trudged back up the driveway resentment boiling through him that he was obliged to continue this masquerade as Josh and Kathy’s African servant. As a Luo warrior he resented living among the weak Shona and Ndbele tribes, but they were numerous here and the country’s rulers wielded power ruthlessly and were smart enough to employ tribesmen with Zulu blood in their feared Riot Squad.

He had had to flee his own tribal lands accused of many rapes. How his country had changed. Once a real warrior would have been able to take whatever woman he could force to submit. Then the whites had come and imposed rules on his country that his tribal leaders had meekly accepted.

At least in this household he had established his mastery, over these weak westerners from England. How could such a weak race have ruled so much of the world! How had his tribal leaders reduced themselves so that they had accepted rules that breached the code of the warrior and meekly submitted to rules imposed by others?

He arrived back on the veranda and glared at Josh.

He could see the fear and weakness in the man’s eyes as he looked up at Ashongi.

Ashongi grunted.

“Not like that man calling whenever he feels like it!”

Josh cringed and shrugged apologetically.

“I work with the man, the company have a fiercely active security department, they might be difficult so we have to accept his visits.”

Ashongi grunted and turned away.

“He should not call when Kathy is fertile.”

He stalked across the courtyard pushing the door open that led off the three sided courtyard that compromised the old converted colonial stables into the master bedroom.

His bedroom now.

The eyes of the woman on the bed carried a quite different message to that of her husband.

Ashongi grunted.

She pulled for a moment on the chains that held her arms tied, well apart, to the posts of the bed, but her efforts were not serious.

Ashongi had only tied her arms to prevent her passionate scratching of his back, but now it tickled the base nature of his character to have a white woman, a fertile white woman, tied to his bed while her pathetic husband waited outside in case he was needed, which of course he wasn’t.

He pulled at the buttons of his overalls and pulled them over his shoulders.

He watched the eyes of the woman watching him strip.

He liked the way her nostrils flared and her eyes focused between his legs.

He liked the way her legs parted and her hips rose and the wet slit of her womanhood opened in anticipation.

He grunted and climbed onto the bed.


Mark drove across Greendale to Walt’s house unaware of the scene developing behind him.

At Walt’s house a much more conventional African gardener waited and subserviently opened the gate allowing Mark to drive straight in. In the driveway there was a very expensive looking super sports car, along with a slick limousine. He wondered which car had belonged to Nasam and who the other cars belonged to.

Another African opened the front door before Mark knocked and he was ushered inside and led through the villa and into the garden. He saw Walt standing up but a big African man strode across the lawn to greet him with a strong firm handshake.

“You must be Mark Scott, Walt has told me so much about you. We must have a chat but first let me introduce you to everyone, but first what would you like to drink?”

He clicked his fingers at the hovering servant.

“Fetch a brandy for Mr Scott!”

Mark smiled, somewhat ironically, noting that this African businessman already knew his favourite tipple.

“Walt’s family, or at least his wife’s family, are visiting from America”.

A smiling woman strode up who must have been Walt’s wife. She looked to be in her early 20’s. She had a long face, that was not quite pretty, and her make up seemed to hide what might be slight pock marks on her cheeks. She shook hands firmly and politely.

“This is Georgina, now Georgina Exenbrow, but formerly Georgina Oppenheim of the Hamptons.”

That news took Mark by surprise. He had known that Walt came from a distinguished American family, but not that his wife was as well. Briefly he wondered if the two distinguished families had married off two of their less desirable members off to each other and shipped them off to America, but then dismissed the notion.

“And these are Georgina’s sisters that are visiting her. This is Leah...”

A rather pretty teenager who looked around seventeen years old stepped forward and offered her hand, causing the other two girls to giggle. Mark looked into hazel, seriously looking, eyes set in a classically pretty face, framed by long curly hair that fell in a rolling cascade onto bare shoulders. Leah smiled at him.

“Ignore my sisters, they are just children really...”

“Oh wow, catty!”

The youngest curled her fingers and made clawing signs behind her elder sister’s back.

Mark shook her hand trying not to look at the teenager’s full, well developed breasts that were mostly uncovered by a skimpy bikini top. The girl wore nothing else above the waist, a wraparound full length skirt hid her legs, which he was thankful off not wanting further feminine distractions!

“And the pretty one here is Sophie.”

A blond girl stepped forward, Mark looked down into an exquisitely, heart shaped face, with pert lips, blue eyes that seemed to a have nervousness about them. She had short hair that curled around and framed her face. She smiled warmly and offered her own hand. She was dressed in a blue bathrobe that hid her figure.

The last sister pushed herself forward and offered her own hand.

“My name is Becky I am not really a child, don’t mind my sister, she can be bitchy sometimes.”

Mark took her hand and politely shook it. She seemed distracted and was glancing over to the two African men. Mark’s eyes briefly glanced over her developing body which had burgeoning curves marking her transition into womanhood.

She leaned in close and whispered

“Mr Mugabeli tells me I am a proper woman now!”

There was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, which were hazel like her oldest sister, her dark hair was long and silky and ran straight down her back to her waist. Then she leaned back and put her hands behind her back, an act that pushed forward her budding breast in a precocious way.

The man Becky had been looking at stepped forward offering his and gripping Mark’s hand in a strong but friendly grip. The man had a warm friendly demeanour and as he shook hands with Mark, Becky sidled up close.

“I look after Mr Togbi’s financial affairs, when you have a moment we would like to discuss the cash flow between into our company from the construction projects you are looking after.”

Mark raised an eyebrow at the direct approach, suspicion flaring

“Now, now, Mark has just arrived.”

Nasam Togbi intervened.

“We can talk business after he has relaxed, he has hardly touched his brandy. Let us sit in the garden and unwind and we can talk business all in good time. Rest assured Mark I have no intention of asking you to do anything improper.”

Mark looked across at Nasam Togbi. He did not think that man had grown wealthy in Zimbabwe following the straight and narrow path! Nevertheless he followed the African across the lawn to a set of chairs set around an ornate white painted garden table.

In the garden a third African stood respectfully to greet them.

Nasam waved a hand.

“This is Mr Oba Abera, my Vice President.”

Oba stretched out his hand grasping and shaking Mark’s hand confidently.

They all sat around in the garden, Leah relaxing on a sun lounge, and a domestic servant bustled out serving pints of Pimm’s Nr 1’s to everyone including he noticed to young Becky. Mark finished his brandy quicker than he would have normally and accepted the welcome jug of iced Pimm’s.

Mark looked around the lushly planted garden that, like in his own garden. the various plants fit together to create a floral riot of colour. Multi-coloured birds flitted around the garden flying from bush to bush and insects droned in the background. He sipped the cool Pimm’s and enjoyed the contrast with the hot African afternoon.

Everyone looked around as Georgina strolled into the garden, and paused by one of the sun loungers near seventeen year old Leah.

“Does everyone have what they need?”

She looked around for a moment, as everyone’s attention shifted to her.

“Good then I think I might take a dip in the pool.”

With a fluid movement she reached down and pulled her dress up over her head.

Mark took a deep breath as the rising dress exposed the most marvellous figure. Her rather plain face had not prepared him for the realisation that Georgina, has such a full, curvy body. As Georgina’s hand rose into the air pulling her dress up she revealed that she wore underneath a very skimpy bikini indeed.

All eyes were on her as her movement halted as with her head hidden underneath the raised dress she seemed to be struggling to release a catch on her dress. Mark could not draw his eyes away from long curvy legs. Her bikini bottom seemed very tight between her legs and the small gap between the top of her thighs emphasised the well-shaped upper thighs.

Mark’s eyes rose sliding over rounded hips and a surprisingly slim waist up over her chest to where full round breasts strained at an equally skimpy bikini top. Her white breast flesh seemed to surge out and around the tiny top.

Mark felt a moment of embarrassment as he realised he was staring and quickly glanced around the garden. Georgina’s sisters were ignoring their older sister, but the eyes of Nasam, Oba, Mr Mugabeli, as well as her husband Walt were firmly fixed on Georgina.

For a moment Mark wondered if Georgina had a real problem, then the cynical side of him rose to the fore as he realised the woman was quite deliberately putting on a show of her superb body.

Moments later Georgina drew the dress over her head and laid it over the side of the lounger. Mark noticed that as soon as the dress had uncovered her face, Georgina had quickly looked to see which of the men were watching, which reinforced his suspicion that the whole incident had been a device to attract attention to her admittedly delightfully curved shape.

Nasam stood up, Mark’s eyes flicked to the man and his eyes widened at the obvious bulge in his trousers.

“The swim will have to come later Georgy I have something that needs your attention.”

A flush rose to her face, though he could see the sparkle in her eyes, she glanced at her husband very briefly as she moved to the side of Mr Togbie. The bulge in his trousers had notably grown!

Nasam Togbi slid his arm around Georgina’s slim waist and turned her towards the house.

“Excuse us gentleman.”

With no further words and with his black hand now resting on the small of Georgina’s white back he strolled off back to the villa. Mark was mesmerised by the way the African so casually and confidently led another man’s wife into the villa making no effort to hide his intent. He shivered at the contrast of the large black hand resting on Georgina’s slim white back.

That could so easily be his own wife being led off to be fucked by a black man.

He glanced over at Oba Abere, and then Mr Mugabeli, both men noticed his gaze on them and wolfish grins spread crossed their face. Mark looked away. Georgina’s sisters were studiously ignoring what was happening between their older sister and Mr Togbi as they walked towards the house.

Mark glanced back towards them and had to struggle to suppress a gasp as he saw that the African’s hand had dropped to Georgina’s curvy derriere. Not just to rest on her bottom the African had slid his hand inside the bikini bottom and was openly stroking and squeezing the soft round flesh of her buttocks. There was something deeply primal about seeing a lovely curvy white bottom being relished by a grasping, squeezing black hand.

Mark looked across at Walt whose own gaze was riveted on the sight of the African lewdly fondling his wife, before he looked away he realised that Walt was sitting there with a hard on as he watched his wife being led off by a lusting black man.

It was a moment of enlightenment for Mark, perhaps he was not the only man aroused by the realisation that his wife was being fucked by a black man!

Mark turned away and noticed that Leah, Sophie and Becky were ignoring the whole scene. Leah lying back on her sun-bed with eyes closed. Sophie had her eyes focused on something on the other side of the garden, while Becky was glancing speculatively over at Mr Mugabeli, whose own eyes in turn where appreciating Becky’s slender form.

Nasam and Georgina disappeared inside the villa and Mark put his head back together for a moment, enjoying the sun and thinking. He was just thinking he did too much thinking these days when movement across the lawn attracted his eye.

Leah had stood up. She stretched for a moment and Mark wondered if all women were the same in some respects, Leah was stretching for only moment, but Mark wondered if she was just ensuring that she was now the centre of attention of male attention.

Her seventeen year old body had blossomed into full womanhood, and the bikini top did little to conceal the fullness of her teenage breasts.

“I think I will take a dip in the pool,” she said.

Moments later the wraparound skirt was pushed off her rounded hips and slid down her shapely thighs. Leah stepped out of the pooled material. Mark swallowed as he took in her ripe perfection. If anything her bikini bottom was even skimpier than her top and did little to hide a full round bottom that would have rivalled her older sister’s riper curves.

A growling sound came from Mark’s right and turned to see Oba Abere staring with great hunger at the seventeen year old making no attempt to hide his rising lust.

Leah ignored him though a small self-satisfied smile curled the corners of her mouth. She strolled across the lawn, hips swaying, with lithe strides. Mark realised she has to be knowing she was putting on a show as with a leopard’s grace she crossed the lawn. He wondered if she also realised that to these men she was merely a tempting afternoon snack.

Oba stood up so urgently his white patterned metal chair shot backwards and tipped over. He ignored it shrugging his jacket off his shoulders and reaching for tie pulling at it with urgent haste.

Leah reached, and stepped over. the small, white painted, metal trellis fence that ringed the swimming pool about one foot high and with a flash of round curves launched herself into the air and dived into the crystal blue waters of the pool.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.