An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 30: Amanda is Broken In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Amanda is Broken In - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda was trembling as the big African man known as Igwe Orizu carried her into his villa. It was not fear of what he would do. She had just not been literally swept off her feet before by a man. She was cradled in his strong arms as he carried her off to his bed and her young pussy pulsed in throbbing anticipation of the raw passion of the man and what he was going to do to her.

In the garden Joseph had picked up seventeen year old Pamela just as easily. He was thirty two years old and strong and muscular as he kept in training for when he was called upon to beat up his country’s enemies, or whoever was considered to be the enemy that week. He could see the firm breasts of the young woman in his arms rising and falling as her breathing intensified and he smiled.

Forty five tear old Joshua simply grabbed eighteen year old Tammy and slung her pocket Venus body over his shoulder slapping her round rump causing the excited young woman to squeal.

That left the youngest girl present Hayley for a moment at a loss what to do. At fourteen years old she was marginally younger than Amanda but was probably the most sexually experienced female present. Her own Black Bull, as she thought of the overweight African Ngorro, had gone off with that woman Angel, Amanda’s mother. He would be back later but the lecherous deviant would have his own way first with the mother as he would know that the girl Amanda would not be given to him until last. His friends fully understood the way Ngorro’s immense thickness stretched women and girls alike to their fleshly elastic limits.

Amanda would need to be thoroughly lubricated with doses of sperm from the other men before he had a chance of working his immense thickness up the young inexperienced teenage girl.

Now as the three remaining black men carried off the excited white teenage girls Hayley was for a moment nonplussed as to what to do, or who to follow into the villa. She was definitely not going to wait for Ngorro to return before having some fun.

Her moment of hesitation passed and she scampered after Joshua reasoning that a man who was deviant enough to fuck his own daughter was probably the most perverse of the three. Though in her view none of the remaining men had anywhere near the same capacity for sheer perversity as the licentious evil man who had taught her just how enjoyable it could be to do the dirtiest things!

Amanda’s heart fluttered and it seemed her young pussy was palpitating in time to the increasing beat of her heart. As the strong African man held her close she was able to push one round, small but firm, breast into his chest. She leaned in close and nuzzled his neck with her lips, her pink tongue snaking out to lap at the creases of his neck tasting his salty musky African flesh.

Igwe shivered has her limber hot tongue stroked over his flesh. The girl’s soft, silvery light licks were a promise of the pleasures to come. That little tongue was going to be licking and lapping all over his body and those of his friends too before this weekend was over in every black nook and cranny they pushed her pretty white face into!

His cock pulsed and throbbed in his trousers!

Amanda creamed to the feel of his cock pulsing and throbbing against her body and reached down with one slim white hand to grasp and fondle his hardness. She marvelled at its long length and thickness as she ran her hand stroked up and down it through his trousers.

Her heart was in her mouth as she brazenly fondled his the man’s cock. He leaned down and flicked her delicate ear before whispering in her ear.

“Take it out.”

Her stomach fluttered at his words and she looked down at the bulge in his trousers. She had not done anything like this before. The strain of the bulge behind the material had made the front of his trousers quite tight. She had one arm around Igwe now, and did not want to release her grip on him, so with one hand she struggled to get at his zipper and pull it down.

Once it was down his cock did not jump out at and she looked up at him. He just grinned down at her and nodded. She looked back down and for the first time in her fourteen year old life she reached inside a man’s trousers. His hot hardness jerked against her hand which was quite exciting but she struggled to find her way through his undershorts. Finally her fingers found and wrapped her hand around its hot, thick length.

She pulled on it but it was too long and thick to come out!

She grasped it harder enjoying the feel of the gnarled veins that pulsed with the blood flowing through it. She still found is surprising, and slightly confusing, that the soft feeling outer skin covered a hardness that felt more like an iron bar. She ran her hand along its length to find and run her palm over the thick cap at its end. Her hand pushed back the foreskin and then directing it with her hand on one end she sought to direct it out through the opening of his trousers. Moments later his black member was in the open air resting in her hand. She grinned and ran her hand softly along its length looking at and feeling the thick veins that encased his hot blood surging around its thickness.

Igwe’s arm tightened around her slim shoulders and she looked back up to him. His face had a tight grin on it. She realised he was holding back his excitement and a strange feeling ran over her as she squeezed and grasped his hot cock and watched his face react to her delicate touch and realised the effect she was having on this man.

With his arm around her shoulder he exerted a gentle pressure urging her down in front of him. She happily dropped to her knees and stared at the upright dagger of black flesh that jutted from his trousers. Its ebony colour was discoloured and a thick white drop has exuded from it. Without a second thought her limber tongue lashed out and lapped up the salty secretions restoring the cock to its shiny black glory.

She stared at it a moment longer as her tastes buds absorbed the pungent flavour and her tongue rolled the tasty sperm around her mouth. Then she swallowed it before dipping her head forward so her dainty tongue could extend out to lap eagerly at the pulsing black meat.

Igwe reached own one hand to rest on her brown curls for balance then closed his eyes, savouring the moment as an extremely pretty teenage white adolescent girl whipped her tongue backwards and forwards along the underside of his cock.

He stood there letting the girl’s enthusiasm stoke up her own arousal, while at the same time enjoying her hot slick tongue lash across his flesh. His hand ran through the full rich curls of her brown hair before curling around the back of her head.

Without further encouragement her mouth opened wide and soft lips ran down his cock as she endeavoured to take its hot throbbing length into her mouth. She managed not to gag over its thickness, which pleased her no end, and she clasped her lips around it before slowing drawing her mouth up its length gentling sucking as her mother had taught her.

Then, when she bobbed her head down, she pressed her tongue firmly against its underside. Her senses were overwhelmed by the pungent masculinity of the black cock as it penetrated deeper into her young mouth.

Igwe shuddered as the girl’s hot wet mouth sank down his throbbing cock. He looked down enjoying the sight of fresh pretty white face with bright eager eyes as she sucked and licked eagerly at his flesh.

His hand tightened in her hair and he looked forward to the day when her shocked father would watch his young daughter lap at his cock. Just as he had watcher his beautiful wife suck Igwe to orgasm and the shock on his face when his wife made no effort to pull away as he emptied his load into Angel’s hot sucking mouth.

If her husband Mark had been shocked at that sight how much more shocked would he be to see him empty his black balls into the just as eagerly sucking mouth of his pretty young daughter.

Amanda was surprised when Igwe pulled her forcefully off his cock. She looked up confused and saw the tortured, but excited look on the middle aged African. She wondered why he had stopped she was sure he had been about to shoot off his load.

Igwe reached down under her arms and lifted her up into the air before tossing her onto the bed.

“Get your clothes off!” He demanded.

Amanda was just recovering from the surprise of being casually lifted and tossed onto the bed when she heard his words. Her breath seemed to flow out of her chest as she turned to look at him.

He was pushing his already loose trousers down and his magnificent cock thrust out through his undershorts like the enormous gun of a battleship.

Amanda’s fingers flew to the buttons of her old fashioned white blouse and she flipped the buttons quickly, then she stopped and looked at Igwe who was now unbuttoning his shirt in a much more relaxed way than she felt herself.

She paused for a moment and for a startling moment wondered if there was a way she could make removing her blouse sexy and appealing. She had not really thought about making the act of undressing herself look sexy ... she looked up at Igwe and saw the humour in his eyes!

Was he laughing at her!

She pouted her lips and poked her tongue at him, but instead of it being childish she managed to turn into a motion of licking her soft peachy lips, which still tasted pungent from his cock. By contrast her eyes flashed an angry glance at him with her eyes daring him to mock her.

Then with a shrug her blouse slid off her shoulders and she thrust her perky young breasts at him.

Igwe turned away to avoid laughing. Innocent teenage white girls can be such a laugh he thought as they discovered their sexuality. They were so easy to manipulate with their immature emotions, anxious fears, misunderstandings and burgeoning sexual hunger adding to their confusion.

Get them young; break them in early, and they will soon by lapping sperm from your hand was the standard joke among his friends.

He shrugged off his shirt and with his face back under control turned back to Amanda.

She was now kneeling on the bed as her fingers pushed down the zip of her calf length white skirt. She looked up as he turned back towards her and with a quick thought, she turned on her knees so that as her skirt slid over her hips, her pert round bottom poked out into the line of sight of the African.

Igwe reached for his shorts and struggled to get his erect ten inch black spear back inside his shorts so he could push them down.

Amanda watched with some amusement herself as now as he struggled with that long cock. Then she reached behind her and unclipped her brassiere. She paused for a moment, to check he was looking, then allowed the bra to drop six inches and the ripe mounds of apple sized, firm breasts popped into view.

Without deliberate intention her tongue slipped over her suddenly dry lips, a shockingly erotic sight to Igwe. She pulled her shoulders back and thrust her breasts, so much smaller than her mothers, forward. She relaxed as she took in the sheer hunger on Igwe’s face. The small pink aureoles that already stood proud on chest thickened and filled in response to the blatant male lust.

With a quick impatient movement she thrust the awfully silly Minnie Mouse panties her mother had insisted she wore down her hips and fell backwards onto her bottom kicking away the panties bearing her young womanhood to the man and her heart beating fast at the thought of that immense black lance thrusting into her.

Igwe regretted the speed of which Amanda had got rid of her patterned panties. He loved the image of fresh innocence they provided, with only a limited barrier to her lithe girlish hips. He had no doubt her mother had provocatively chosen her underwear to appeal to him.

Now Amanda lay back on the bed naked and unsure what to do now. She looked at Igwe, her eyes fell to his huge cock. Despite the sudden flutter in her stomach at its size, her legs spread wide in invitation. The fierce hunger that was inside her was demonstrated by the way the flower of her womanhood flowered open to display the hot wet inner channel.

Igwe climbed onto the bed and her shapely of coltish thighs spread wider. She felt a sudden desperate fear that he would lick her when all she wanted was the feel of that long thick cock pushing deep into her body.

She humped her hips in a greedy hunger of her own, raising her hips to receive his entry thrust.

All anticipation and preparation was over and Igwe’s lust had turned into an intense driving force. He abandoned all his previous restraint with the girl and thrust hard even before he had gained entry. Amanda’s widespread legs had raise her hips as her own hungry need fuelled her own lusty loins and her already open pussy seemed to grab and welcome the approaching cock.

Igwe surged and lunged above her and with a mighty thrust his cock speared her femininity and went deep at the first thrust. Amanda’s head shot back as her body seemed to go into shock as the African’s cock thrust deep.

Igwe’s grin took on a fierce rictus as her tight hole clutched at his cock. He pulled back for a moment enjoying the clawing grasp of her young pussy before he bucked hard into her. Amanda’s body shook and seemed to get pressed into the bed and her legs shot out on either side of the big bulky body of the middle aged African as his big cock surged up inside her.

“Yowwwwwwwww!” Amanda squealed her voice rising in a rising shriek.


Joseph grinned and rubbed his cock through his trousers as he heard the girl’s yell of pleasure. He nodded at Joshua whose head had risen and cocked to one side as he also paused to listen.

“That little honey’s going to be real sweet.”

Joshua’s nod was mixed with a look of irony. He had lost the draw to be the next one on top of lovely nubile white teenager currenty being humped by their friend.

He turned and Tammy slid onto his lap, he pushed her straight on down to his knees wrapped his hands in her hair and drew her head into his lap. The lovely eighteen year old licked her lips and reached for his zipper.

Joseph grinned and curvy seventeen year old Pamela cuddled up to him rubbing her hips against his loins confident the African was aroused and feeling his heat and hardness against her softness.

Hayley bit her lip and pouted her eyes going for one man to the other both preoccupied as they were with the writhing white females close to them. Her fourteen year old nipples were hard and her pussy was throbbing. She could not wait for Ngorro’s return, she just had to get in on the action!

Joshua’s hooded eyes had taken in the feverish look in the young girl’s eyes. He had come to appreciate she was nearly as perverse as Ngorro. He pulled Tammy’s head out of his lap and reached down into his loose trousers and pulled out his heavy hair covered balls sack.

“Is this what you wanted?” He asked the bright eyed girl, who simply darted forward driven by her own hunger.


Amanda whimpered below Igwe.

She was hot and horny and the man had already had his climax.

Even now she could feel his member shrinking and softening. She grasped it with her inner muscles trying to coax it back into pulsing life.

Igwe smiled down at her. He loved the feel of her warm body below his and the way she was trying to revive his cock within her hot tight sheath.

Amanda moaned and squirmed. She tightened her lithe legs around the older man trying to pull him closer. She rubbed her slim white body against the bulk of the middle aged black man, pushing her pert, firm breasts into his chest hoping to excite him.

But Igwe’s urgent and quick orgasm had been deliberate. He had other plans for Amanda and wanted her hungry for more sex. He had broken in many white girls, him and his friends. He understood the importance of changing the mind set of white women and getting them while they were young and their minds had not settled into a firm connection between love and sex.

He flexed his shoulders pushing away the girl’s enclosing arms away and then rolled off the young woman. His still thick cock slid wetly out of her and he curled an arm around her pulling her close, pressing a light kiss on her forehead.

“Relax, you are here for the whole weekend! There is going to be plenty of time and lots of lovemaking, and your mother will not be interfering and making her own demands!”

He smiled as Amanda giggled and pressed close to him.

“This weekend you are going to learn one of the most important lessons a woman has to learn. One your mother has only just learned and is still struggling to accept.”

He enjoyed the way the girl’s eyes widened as she looked up at him with curiosity and wonder.

“Just wait here a moment Amanda, and be ready to accept what we are going to teach you.”

Igwe slipped out of her arms, stood up and dressed. He turned and give Amanda an assuring nod and left the room.


Angel’s brain seemed to be frozen in an emotional shock wave of sensation.

She was held in the strong arms of a burly African lorry driver whose cock was urgently thrusting into her womanhood. The hard pulsing manhood was hot and jerking inside her clutching channel, but its presence hardly compared to the iron rod that was up her ass. Another black lorry driver was on top of her. His weight pressing her down onto the man below.

She was very conscious of the warm crush of male bodies above and below her as the men heaved and thrust. The man above her had a hard grip on her shoulders holding her firmly in position as he rutted and jabbed his hard black cock up through her anal ring and deep into her hot bowels.

She grunted.

She moaned.

She gurgled around thick African manhood in her mouth.

A third African lorry driver grasped her head firmly as he jerked his hips pushing his cock past the woman’s lips and striving to see how deep her throat could take his cock. He ground against her enjoying the way her lips tightened around his cock.

“Lick!” He shouted at her and for a moment enjoyed her response as her lithe hot tongue lapped and stroked for a few moments before the overwhelming sensations of dealing with five hot black cocks.

Her hands grasped the other two cocks. Two African lorry drivers eager to be next and preferring to feel her white hands on their erect black tools stood on either side of her. Helping to keep her hands tight around their cocks as they waited their turn at one her wet interior holes.

Her arms were held out on either side of her body so she had no support and was crushed between the heat of horny men above her and pressing in on either side.

Her nose flared with the scents of five eager hungry men.

Her mouth was full of the taste of cock, pungent salty and hot.

Her eyes were blinded by sweat and when she could see she saw the black belly of the African holding her head tightly as her throat was plugged by male meat.

Her ass clenched at the demanding thrusting hardness in her bowels, while the cock in her pussy seemed to almost soothing in its constant steady jerking thrusts.

The cocks on either side felt like anchors in the storm of excited lusting men and she gripped them tight and wallowed in the moment of being totally helpless as five men urgently ravished her.

She nearly screamed around the cock in her mouth as an orgasm swept over her.

Not that the men stopped their urgent grunting satisfaction seeking efforts...


The door opened and Amanda looked up as a black man entered the bedroom.

She had been lying there in a lazy haze of gentle but unsatisfied dissatisfaction wondering when Igwe would come back with his surprise and new lesson, but now she looked up in surprise.

She recognised the African. It was Joseph. He was younger than Igwe’s other African friends and did not have their heavy build. He was shorter as well, but there was power in his eyes and she knew he was a man of action and there was a threatening atmosphere in his stance.

His face however had only a grinning smile, and his eyes had the same smouldering hungry look that most Africans had when they looked at her.

“Hello Amanda. I have been looking forward to this moment ever since we learned your lovely mother had a teenage daughter.”

She smiled uncertain how to take this comment. Hadn’t this man been with the blond lady, was her name Pamela? She tried to remember if that was her name. Then her eyes focussed on the man again as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

Her eyes watched nervously as he pulled off his shirt and she was surprised to a wiry but muscled upper body. She looked with surprise at the rippling muscles across his stomach. She had only seen muscles like that on men in television programme or in pictures.

Then his trousers fell and his cock seemed to pint straight at her hard and long.

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment as she realised this man had come to fuck her and Igwe must have sent him.

She felt a shivering excitement pass through her as he kicked his trousers and aside and pulled at his socks.

The man, though shorter and smaller than the other men, had the body of a black Adonis and that long cock was soon going to be seeking entry to her body.

Her stomach fluttered, and she felt her pussy give a little eager pulse in anticipation of what was coming.

He looked up from stripping of his clothes and grinned at her again. His hand dropped to his cock and give it a preparatory stroke, as his smile turned wolfish sending a run of shivers up Amanda’s spine.

Her heart seemed to have jumped into her mouth as he advanced on the bed.

He reached down toward the girl’s slim ankle, she had crossed one thigh across the other in a demure attempt to shield her womanhood, and grasped it. With ease his strong grasp turned her ankle, flipping her thighs open to his lusting gaze. He grasped her other ankle and flicked that open exposing her young womanhood.

The girl offered no resistance as he positioned himself between young but full thighs. The evidence of her last mounting oozed between the lips of her pussy assuring him that she was already well lubricated and he need show no restraint.

Her eyes were wide but showed no fear as his body positioned itself over her slim nubile form. Her slim hands rose up to stroke his muscled arms in wonder at their strength. Then he lowered himself at the same time thrusting forward.

His cock found her wet, leaking pussy and easily penetrated its moist clinging interior.

Amanda give a little shriek as the cock thrust into her and the hard black body slapped down on top of her. She grabbed him and wrapped her legs around him as he thrust at her willing, wet and still tight pussy.

Amanda pressed back tightly against him and found his muscled body a stark contrast to Igwe’s middle aged bulk. She pressed her pert breasts into him, their soft hardness being crushed by Joseph’s own hard pectorals.

She pushed her loins up hungrily swallowing his thrusting cock inside her gasping at its hard thrusting length!

“Yesssss, yes, yes fuck me hard.” She screeched at the African above who just laughed and thrust above her slim white body as he savoured the pleasure of taking a nubile white girl.

Amanda was lost in her world of exciting sexual submission as the man above her simply and forcefully took his pleasure. She did not hear the jovial laughter of the other Africans in the villa as they responded to her loud shrieks of delight.

Wide grins creased the faces of Igwe and Joshua as they sat opposite each other. Igwe had not bothered to dress and sat their naked, Joshua was not much better with his trousers down around his ankles. Between them four naked white females struggled to please the African men.

Fourteen year old Hayley had her young mouth tightly wrapped around Igwe’s thick black cock delighting in lapping and sucking a cock that still had the juices of that shrieking girl on it. She enjoyed the mixed flavour of male and female juice as well as the fact that she had brought the man back to hardness so quickly.

Eighteen year old Tammy was between Joshua’s legs. She knew he would be the next man to sample the new youngster Igwe had introduced to the group. She knew the man would not want to come but enjoyed teasing him. Her soft tongue eagerly lapped at the forty middle aged Africans big heavy ball sack, getting his cock hard and ready but not seeking to bring him off.

Seventeen year old Pamela had just seen her own lover head off to sample the new girl. It did not phase that her lover was humping another attractive young girl. She knew there was no point being jealous and the only way to keep an African man was to help him indulge himself So instead of feeling upset she was strapping on a dildo and looking across at the slender slut bitch sucking on Igwe’s cock. Knowing the girl was the regular of Ngorro she had chosen a big fat dildo was looking forward to roughly ramming it up the kneeling young slut.

She was very aware that the two grinning black men were watching her prepare with licentious relish. They were all so wrapped up in their pleasure that they had not heard the car drive up, or the doors, but neither men were bothered when the room door was opened and Ngorro wandered in. The man’s pig like eyes quickly took on the scene and his eyes had caught the look in Pamela’s eyes as the young woman had been looking at his own pet mistress Hayley.

He grinned at the thought of the girl squealing as Pamela humped into her with that fat artificial cock.

A high pitched screech broke his concentration and he looked towards the corridor from where a serious of gasping yelps was now echoing off the walls.

Igwe laughed.

“If only her mother could let herself go like that. Speaking of which how is Angel coping with her new experience?”

“Who cares?” Ngorro quipped back. “She won’t be going anywhere until my men are finished with her. We will have all the time in the world to break in that lovely daughter of hers. Just how did Angel manage to keep that honey secret from you for so long?”

Igwe shrugged ignoring the mild rebuke in the man’s question.

“You sure she will remain clean and uninfected?”

Ngorro grinned and shrugged back.

“I mean it we can’t risk her getting infected and passing anything on to us.”

Ngorro smiled quietly.

“There is never any risk of that. I time my monthly prize”, for that is what Angel was doing being the prize for his best performing lorry driver, “with the monthly results of the health tests. No driver remains in my employment if they fail the health tests so there is no chance the winning driver, or his friends, can infect her.”

Joshua looked slightly sceptical even as he nodded. The group had strict rules regarding who they passed on their conquests to ensure they did not put themselves at risk. The ladies and older teenage girls who moved into the escort service ran by Joseph were always females now to be excluded from their own inner circle.

“I can imagine the impact on that self-important woman to be left to the tender mercies of five of your lorry drivers!”

The group laughed at the image Joseph’s remark generated in their minds.


Angel was gasping for breath. The African at her mouth had pulled out but only after emptying his black balls down her white throat. His cock had thrust so deep as he came that she thought her throat would burst and then he had pumped load after load straight down her gullet.

The men above her had both managed to shoot off their lust at the same time in her pussy and ass and her insides felt like a gooey mess of African seed in all her openings! Her mind reeled at the shocking debauchery she was being treated to, though even as her mind protested her pink nipples were had rocks of desire and her pussy was on fire with tingling sensation. Even her ass seemed to be clenching and tightening in readiness for more in a most obscene way!

One of the African lifted her up and she gawked and spluttered. The African had simply looped an arm beneath her waist and lifted her one handed. Her heart pounded at the sheer strength of these hard brutal men and her pussy fluttered and quivered.

The driver beneath her slid away and one of the men whose cocks she had been playing with slipped onto the bed below her, his cock standing high like a starting bar standing proud of a concrete footing and it looked almost as hard as it stood there quivering in taut readiness. She closed her mouth and her stomach turned as she realised she was going to be lowered onto that had black meat.

She bit her lip and mewled, and voluntarily spread her light golden tanned thighs wide as she was lowered. The African below her using one hand to guide him into her very wet and lubricated channel.

She gasped again as its thickness slid easily into her now slippery channel. She squawked when a strong hand in the small of her back thrust her forward and down forcefully then pinned her to the man below her, who had not wasted time and was now vigorously pumping into her hot pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.