An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 29: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Party Time - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark fretted.

He sat in front of the television with Robert who was avidly watching a nature program on the Okavango Delta in Botswana, while Mark tried to read, but his concentration was elsewhere.

In the bedroom Angel was brushing Amanda's long silken dark hair, its natural curls were defying any amount of brushing. She herself was ready but now she was helping Amanda prepare.

Amanda had never prepared for a date with a man before. Since arriving in Zimbabwe she had experienced a lot of attention from men as she went about her daily life. Most of that attention had been unwelcome.

Now, however, she understood men, or at least understood sex, or at least she thought she did. What she did understand was what men wanted to do to her. Her young pussy pulsed in anticipatory excitement. Oh yes, they knew what they wanted, and she knew what it felt like to let them have what they wanted. Amanda looked in the mirror behind her where her mother looked radiant and vibrant in her womanhood.

Comparing herself to her mother was disturbing and distressing. Her mother was so much more confident in herself and was classically beautiful. How could she compete so that Igwe would pay more attention to her than to her mother?

She felt a little depressed.

Angel could sense her daughter's emotions and was quietly satisfied. There was no way her daughter could be allowed to compete with her for Igwe. She wanted that long thick black cock for herself. Tonight she would encourage Igwe's friends to indulge themselves to their heart's content with her daughter's adolescent charms.

She would be more than happy to be head coach and cheerleader at her daughter's debauchery if it meant that she could keep Igwe's attention focussed on her and his cock hard and lusting for her.

After all he had made love to Amanda more than once so tonight was his friends turn!

"You have nothing to worry about. Trust me these men have had many women, what they will want to savour is your youth and innocence so that is the picture we must present to them."

Amanda pouted.

She was not entirely happy with her mother's choice of clothing. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse that hid all evidence of her burgeoning body and her growing breasts. It did not seem like Amanda the sort of top a woman should be wearing to a party ... a party were men were going to have sex with her!

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was actually going to a party where men were going to fuck her! Her mother was taking her and her father knew and it seemed he was going to let it happen!

It all seemed a little bizarre.

But it was intensely exciting...

The horn of a car sounded outside the gate and both females jumped! Their transport had arrived.

"Come on let's say goodbye to your father."

Her mother's words set another doubt in her mind. She had grown used to spending weekends with her father and two year old brother. It seemed disturbing to be spending one with her mother and her mother's black friends, however exciting it might be going to be.

Angel led Amanda into the front room where Mark and Robert were apparently engrossed in the TV. Robert might be engrossed but Angel knew only too well her husband was masking his emotions.

"Well were off."

"Bye," said Robert not turning from the TV where a snake was preparing to strike at rabbit frozen in the entrance to its burrow.

Mark turned more slowly, not really wanting to see what Angel had done to 'prepare' Amanda for tonight. He was a bit surprised to see Amanda in a calf length white skirt, and a matching blouse that made her look just as she was, a young schoolgirl not a party animal, while his wife was stunning in a low cut dress which had one of the highest hemlines in a dress he had ever seen her wear.

Was Angel deliberately diverting attention to herself from Amanda he wondered?

"She'll be just fine, there's nothing to worry about."

Mark nodded.

He looked at Amanda.

"Any problem just call and I will be there in 5 minutes."

Amanda nodded to her father, while dismissing his worries. How could there be a problem? From what her mother has said the weekend might be non-stop fucking. Amanda had no problem with that prospect, she could hardly wait!

They turned and walked quietly out of the villa into the warm evening of the African night. Kaifus was at the gate holding them open, while a smartly dressed African in a cap stood by a smart looking car holding a door open for them.

Amanda was not used to such courtesies. As she watched the chauffeur open the car door she realised it was the same chauffeur who had picked her up from her school and taken her to the lakeside National Park.

Then she noticed the licentious way he was looking at her and her mother and she felt a little tingly.

She stepped under his arm holding the car door open and scuttled inside noticing her mother's half-hearted effort to push away the African's hand which had shot up under her mother's short dress, her mother making no more of it than swatting an irritating fly.

The drive to the home of Igwe Orizu did not take long weaving along tree lined lanes dividing wealth walled villas with few people on the street and little traffic in the early evening.

When the car turned into his villa it was through a gap in the high white plastered wall, past open wrought iron gates and they drove past a long lawn. Angel and Amanda looked out with interest as there were several people on the lawn.

Angel was concerned. She had quickly noticed all the white women on the lawn were much younger than her and they included that minx Hayley Parsons. Amanda had no such concerns, she had not known what to expect but she had not expected a party of people on the lawn and she wondered what was going on.

"Over here ladies, Dominic will look after your bags, come and join us we were just going to start a game of croquet!"

"At night! In the dark?"

Amanda queried with doubt in her voice.

Angel laughed.

Igwe frowned.

He waved his hand and floodlights came on.

He looked at Amanda, who had been startled by the way the lights had come on at Igwe's wave.

"There is no point in being rich if you cannot do what you want whenever you want to do it! Ngorro!"

Igwe called out to his good friend, who waddled over and Amanda's eyes widened. She could not recall seeing a man so grossly fat before, although she had seen many overweight Africans in Zimbabwe this man seemed to big in every direction except up!

He was the shortest man of group of men on the lawn.

All the men she noticed were black, while the women were all white.

Igwe nodded as the African came up then turned to Angel.

"Ngorro has a treat for you Angel, a little reward for bringing Amanda to us."

Angel looked warily at the grinning Ngorro.

"Be sweet Angel, no trouble, on Amanda's weekend. You will like what I have arranged."

Angel looked at her African lover with doubt, her eyes beseeching him.

"But Igwe, I should be present for Amanda's ... err ... party," she balked at openly referring to Igwe's intention to break her daughter in to multiple sex.

"I'll make sure she does what everyone wants."

"I am sure you would my love."

He took her in his arms, pulling her close, dropping his lips to hers and giving her a long lingering kiss. He felt her body relax and melt into his. Eventually he broke of the kiss and looked down into her eyes.

"But we don't want you there reassuring and coaxing her. We want to experience, to savour her nervous uncertainty all alone with rampant black men. There will be many times for you to join us. Not tonight, tonight as a reward I have something special for you, very special indeed, so go along with Ngorro quietly and make no fuss. OK?"

Angel looked up into her lover's eyes. She saw only resolve and determination in those eyes. She pressed her body against him letting him feel her warm round breasts and pushed her hips into his groin in invitation. His eyes did not flicker or weaken in their resolve. She sighed. It was frustrating that her lover was not a weak, easily manipulated man, but that after all had been the reason he had transformed her life.

She raised herself on her toes to give Igwe a light kiss then pushed him away and turned to Ngorro. That man had a knowing anticipatory grin on his face and she realised that whatever treat Igwe had spoken of it would probably involve this lecherous fat African taking his pleasure from her.

She could not quite understand why this realisation made her loins tingle the man was repugnant! At least she would be taking the dark hearted predatory African away from her daughter sparing Amanda a groping from his pudgy hands.

Ngorro reached out and took her hand. She nearly pulled away but restrained herself. She would not do anything that would make her lover frown so she would have to go along with this ... and besides Igwe had mentioned a treat.

Amanda watched her mother depart holding hands with that overweight African. She has seen his piggish eyes stare at her then slowly look her over. Had sensed the thoughts behind those eyes and realising he was imagining her naked. When he had licked his lips and smiled she had shivered. She was not sure if that was a shiver of revulsion, or if the man had triggered a darker thrill within her. He was a strange man and she did not understand her body's sexual response to the man's blatant hunger.

For some reason she did not quite understand she found herself regretting he was leaving with her mother who seemed happy enough to go off with him. She shook her head confused.

"Come Amanda, have you played croquet before?"

She shook her head looking at the long handled mallet and the small leather balls that looked expensive. She thought it a little incongruous to be playing such a quintessentially English game on the immaculately cut lawn of a black man in Africa.

She wandered over and took the proffered mallet.

"It's a deceptively vicious game, the idea is not just to hit your ball through the hoop but to make sure your opponent cannot get their ball through the hoop."

Amanda frowned surely this game was not complicated...

"Take the handle in your hands, spread your legs, aim carefully and swing the mallet between your legs and strike the ball squarely."

Amanda bent forward concentrating on the unwieldy mallet and the ball. As she bent forward her hips went backwards and collided with Osagyefu who was standing behind her. His hands came down to rest on her hips to steady her. Amanda's eyes widen as she felt the man's hot hardness against her bottom.

Maybe there was more to this game!

As she paused for a moment before pushing back and grinding her round bottom against his hot thick hardness.


Meanwhile the shortness of Angel's dress had been a magnet to Ngorro's fat pudgy hands. As his chauffeur drove them across town Ngorro slid his hand up Angel's silky soft thigh. He grinned wolfishly as she gasped and squirmed as his hand cupped her mound and fondled.

With his free hand he turned her pretty face to him and his mouth descended.

It would not be too difficult to get her aroused he thought. Then, when she was thinking with the split between her legs, she would be so much easier to drive into his planned snare!

Angel did not understood why her body reacted this way to this fat black man but the pudgy hand between her legs was sending tingling thrills of pleasure shooting through. Her mouth opened accepting his demanding searching tongue and she found herself reaching up to grasp him in her arms.

Ngorro enjoyed the easy way the woman had responded. It was a tribute to Igwe's subtle training, but he did not underestimate the strange electrifying effect he induced in women who did not expect to his bulk to fire them up sexually.

He curled his hand between the woman's legs, pushing aside her panties to a curl a fat finger through the plump folds of her womanhood, seeking out and rubbing her clitoris and enjoying the spasmodic jerking of her hips.

He thrust his tongue into her mouth searching for and entwining his tongue with hers, pressing her head back and exerting his dominance. He grinned as she relaxed and submitted to his sexual aggression.

Angel surrendered to his forcefulness. It had not been in her nature to be submissive sexually, or in any other way to men, but her lover and these other African men who were his friends accepted nothing less and to her surprise she found it brought out a deeply submerged feminine submissiveness in her that was actually exciting to experience.

She groaned into Ngorro's mouth as he made free with her loins, his fat hand stroking and firing up a wet heat between her legs.

Ngorro pulled away and grinned down at her as she sat beside him her shoulders trembling. He looked her over, admiring her prime well developed body. He pulled his hand free from her panties and reached up to grasp and fondle one of her breasts.

Angel pushed her breast firmly into the African's pudgy hand as it grasped, squeezed and fondled the full firm orb relishing the way the hand set pulses of pleasure through her.

Ngorro enjoyed the firm resilient roundness. African women of Angel's age often had sagging breasts worn out from multiple children and years of farm work in the hot African sun.

Even well fed, healthy white women often had overblown breasts that were failing in their fullness and resilience. By comparison Angel's breasts could have been matched by the round fullness of an eighteen year old.

He cupped and squeezed them, enjoying the way she pressed her breast into the grasping hand. He palmed her nipple watching her arch her back in response.

Much as he enjoyed the mother's breasts and enjoyed her instinctive responsiveness he had to stop himself from drooling in anticipation of fondling the daughter's younger smaller perfect breasts.

From what he had seen earlier the daughter had the sort of round, perky apple sized breasts that only a ripe fourteen year old could sport and his cock ached for the sweet tightness she would have between her coltish thighs ... and tonight he knew he would have the daughter!

The sound of the driver honking the horn broke his reverie and he looked up as the gates to his yard opened and his car swept into. He glanced at Angel as she started to pay attention to their surroundings. He nodded, accepting that he had successfully stoked her sexual hunger enough.

The wall of the compound had hidden the fact that nearly one hundred lorries were parked in serried ranks, parked up secure for the weekend. His car swept past them all and drove around a two story office black, finally pulling up before a small colonial style cottage that by contrast to the yard's dust and oil was immaculate in pristine whiteness, stucco columns and a pristine trimmed lawn bordered with pretty flowers.

Angel was not entirely surprised. Her husband's company had a similar cottage for visiting business contacts.

The chauffeur was soon out of the car opening the door for Ngorro, and Angel waited for him to come around and open her door. At first she had thought these African customs and manners were quaint and charming but after six months in Africa they had become her expectation.

She made her way into the cottage swaying her hips, conscious of the two men watching her. Whatever Ngorro planned would take place inside the cottage and probably involved sex in one form or another. She surprised herself at her ready acceptance that whatever was about to happen might not be the conventional sex that had ruled her life through most of her marriage.

Her hips swayed naturally anyway. As a beautiful woman she always liked to be the centre of male attention even for a man like Ngorro.

Inside she looked around. She was not entirely surprised that the interior was very clean and almost like a picture postcard image of a country cottage in the English Cotswolds with lacy pretty flowery curtains, an exquisitely carved dark wood table that looked like mahogany with matching chairs with soft cushions with pictures of dogs and cats. There was a decanter of cut crystal set next to cut glass brandy glasses.

Angel knew that African businessman liked to impress others with their wealth and sophistication and this cottage had all the hallmarks of Ngorro's attempts to impress business clients.

She felt a sudden tightening in her still wet loins!

Was Ngorro intending to provide herself as part of the entertainment package to one of his rich clients? She was not sure she liked that idea, but was also not sure she would have the opportunity to say 'no' if that was his plan. She had seen the security in place as they drove into the cottage and knew that any loud protest on her part would not lead to African security guards rushing to her rescue.

They were more likely to snigger and joke about their boss making another conquest.

She turned around to see Ngorro looking at her. She could see the amusement in his eyes as he observed her taking in the ambience of the room.

"I think we should go through to the bedroom."

Angel looked down and saw the bulge in Ngorro's trousers. Perhaps it was simply going to be a session with Ngorro in an unusual setting. That could hardly be called a treat. She turned and walked into a corridor that presumably led to the bedrooms.

Was there someone waiting in a bedroom? Her nipples stiffened. Perhaps they thought she would appreciate a strapping, muscular young buck? If so they did not know her very well. Angel had always preferred authoritive, older men who knew what to do to please a woman. Though the last few months she had been learning a lot about pleasing men!

A tremble went through her shoulders as she pushed open a door she assumed led into a bedroom. It did, and it looked like the major bedroom. She turned and looked at Ngorro who nodded her into the room.

Angel stepped into the room, with Ngorro following close behind.

He closed the door and a sneaky expression seemed to come over his face and a hand dropped to rub his crotch.

"You won't need the dress..."

She watched his pig-like eyes ravish her body through her clothes, while his hand fondled the growing bulge in his trousers.

She found a wet heat blossoming in her loins that tightened self-consciously as she recalled just how fat this African's cock was. 'Can of Coke' thick she had described it to her husband and she could seeing thickening and growing in response to the lusting overweight black man.

A pulse seemed to start throbbing between her legs, as her pussy seemed to liquefy in readiness.

"If you prefer I can take the address off for you, but I cannot guarantee the state your dress will be in once I have torn it off you!"

Angel looked into his eyes seeing only a greedy avaricious lust.

Ngorro enjoyed the flush that grew on the beautiful white woman's face. When she reached up and started unclipping her dress the hem rose exposing the fact that she was not wearing any panties! He licked his lips as she wriggled the dress down over her hips and full firm white breasts popped free of the top of the dress.

He just loved moments like this. There was something special about a married white woman stripping off her clothes in front of him. Whatever thoughts she had of her husband seemed to mean nothing to her as her dress dropped to the floor.

He licked his lips again as he ogled full firm round white breasts and his lascivious grin widened as he noted the woman's nipples were erect. That was certainly arousal as there was no hint of any cold this African night!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.