An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda was frozen immobile to the spot.

Her heart was thumping.

She stood quiet like a sttue, making no movement at all.

Her pert, jutting, adolescent breasts suddenly felt full and tingly and her nipples had stiffened. a Her mind was racing as it absorbed the sensations she was feeling.

Her breathing seemed to have stopped.

Her body seemed awash with a sensual excitement she was not used to feeling.

The hand between her legs stroked higher.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations the hand stroking up under her skirt was creating.

It was a man's hand.

There was no mistaking the roughness and masculinity of the hand even as it so gently stoked and circled the soft skin of her upper thigh.

She suppressed a gasp as the hand rose higher, closer to her young womanhood. She bit her lip and kept still.

The hand that circled and stroked was sending shooting sensations through her body that seemed to set a pulsing throbbing in her female centre. Amanda Scott was not used to these sensations. She had lost her virginity a few weeks ago to her mother's dominant, if charming black lover.

The man stroking between her legs was not her mother's lover.

She did not look behind her, but she knew instinctively that the stroking hand between her legs from behind her belonged to a black man. A black man like her mother's lover, but this one would be a stranger. That it was a black man behind her was not surprising, she was in Africa after all. After eight months in Zimbabwe Amanda had finally discovered why the black men paid her so much attention!

She suppressed the electric shiver that threatened to set her trembling.

At fourteen years old, Amanda already knew the exciting feelings that a black cock could and would do to her if she let the man continue what he was doing.

"Oi! You get away from her!"

Amanda sighed. The moment was over. The hand between her legs withdrew and here was her father looking thunderous as he advanced down the aisle of the African supermarket.

"What do you think you are doing, she is only fourteen years old!"

Mark Scott glared as the African who simply grinned and shrugged as he backed away.

Mark glowered at the African, his gaze passing from the African to the flushed face of his embarrassed daughter, then back to the African who disappeared around the end of the shopping row.

Mark fumed.

There was nothing he could do.

He had not realised the age of consent in Zimbabwe was only twelve years when he had brought his wife and young daughter to this prosperous country. Zimbabwe was going through a small boom in construction as its agricultural wealth was reinvested in the local community.

Nor had he expected the constant attention they would receive from men starved of sex by an economic policy that drew them away from their families and left the city filled with male African factory workers, who would go without sex for eleven months away from their wives, unless they took every sexual opportunity they could.

At times over the last nine months he had felt his family was under sexual siege from the opportunistic Africans.

It had come as a complete shock to find his sexually conservative wife on her hands and knees in front of an African her eyes glazed over with a lust as the heavily built older black man had humped and thrust at her.

That had been nothing to the even greater shock to come home a month ago to hear his daughter squeal and beg the very same African to 'fuck me harder.'

He was struggling to cope with the new circumstances he and the family were in.

Two months ago his daughter would have quickly moved away if an African had touched her. She might have even slapped his face. To come across her standing still, with her eyes closed while a complete stranger had his hand up under her skirt was more than troubling.

It was alarming.

"Amanda, you can't let them do that to you. You really can't! What were you thinking of? just standing there!"

Amanda's face went bright red, and she sighed and rolled her eyes at her father in her own display of frustration. She knew her father cared, she knew he loved her. She could hardly tell him she had been wondering if the African stroking her had a hard erect cock!

"Keep close to me Amanda, come on, you can choose the ice cream!"

Mark led her off, keeping his daughter alongside him rather allowing her to walk behind.

At the cashier he focussed attention on the exchange of money. The African queue crowded close and he did not notice the knowing looks that were exchanged between the African men behind them and Amanda's furtive expectant glance from black man to black man.

Her breath caught in her throat when a hand snaked out and grasped her right breast. She quickly looked at her father who was handing over the money. She made no move to push the hand away as the Africans around her grinned as the hand at her breast cupped and squeezed, palming her youthful firmness setting the tingling sensations off again.

Mark guided his daughter into the car, dropping the shopping in the boot before joining her in the car for the short drive home.

He glanced across at his daughter who avoided his gaze, casting her eyes instead out across the shopping mall crowded with restless African men.

"Amanda, I should not be the one who feels as though he should say sorry. You can't just stand there and let a man like that touch. Perhaps you don't understand where that sort of thing can lead to."

The hot pulse that throbbed suddenly in her loins shocked Amanda and she sat up straight and a flush came over her. She glanced quickly at her father and then looked away. Her father's words had caused a wave of expectant heat to flow over her.

The problem was she realised she knew only too well what would happen if she let men touch her like that.

She would get fucked!

She lost track of her father's words in a daze of her own heated imagination which enhanced her sense of loss as her father drove her home.

Back at the villa she helped him unpack out of a sense of duty but her heart was elsewhere. In the kitchen she caught the eyes of Daniel, the houseboy, and for a moment she feared that Kaifus their gardener had told him of her cock sucking lessons.

For a few weeks now she had been sneaking out to the garden when no one was around and practicing cock sucking on the old African man's cock

It was meant to be their secret. Ever since her mother's lover had suggested she needed to improve her skill at sucking cock she had found opportunities to practice on their old gardener.

She turned away and walked through the living room onto the sunny patio and looked out over the lush tropical gardener.

"Amanda, I think you should spend some time in your room and think about what happened this afternoon."

She turned and gave her father a glare.

"Where's mummy"

When she saw him flinch and his eyes shift away, hurt, she immediately regretted her words. She headed for her room. Once inside she threw herself down on her bed gripping the sheets in a moment of anger with herself!

Her father meant well. She knew he loved her and that he loved mummy as well.

She knew where her mother was. Her mother was with her African lover, Igwe Orizu.

She felt another shiver of frustration run through her.

This time sexual frustration!

Her mother would be gorging herself in his long, thick, black cock.

She grabbed the pillow and shoved it between her legs and gave it a few humps.

She remembered her father's words to think on what had happened this afternoon. She thought about what had happened that afternoon and raised her hips and thrust her hand down between her legs.

Her own hand did not have the exciting, exotic feel of a black man's hand between her legs but it would have to do for now...


Three days later her concentration on her school work was shot to pieces. She struggled to concentrate on the complexities of geometry. Her mind was on cock and when she would be fucked again.

It was in her art class that she finally lost her senses. She had inadvertently drawn a big throbbing cock on her easel when the art teacher moved behind her, saw what she had drawn and ordered her to the Headmaster's room!

She trudged towards the headmaster room, but her steps picked up when she remembered seeing matron suck his stiff cock after that time he had caned her bottom. Maybe, maybe, she walked a bit faster.

She almost bumped into the Headmaster coming out of his study just as she arrived.

"Why Amanda I was wondering how long you were going to take to get here. Come inside, come inside."

She looked at him curiously and a little bit alarmed. 'How could he have known she had been ordered to his study?'

She had come straight to his study and no one could have got here sooner.

He waved her into the study and cautiously she went in. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her mother sitting there, but it was not her mother that had made her heart stop.

Standing behind her was Igwe Orizu and his eyes were on her. She had seen that look in his eyes before.

Her stomach flipped.

She started to tremble and a rosy pink flush rose charmingly on her cheeks.

She trembled and gazed up at him.

She knew there was only one reason he was here.

He was looking at straight back at her and there was no mistaking the rampant lust in his eyes.

A wet flush flooded her loins.

"Amanda, how would you like an evening safari and picnic?"

Amanda ignored her mother and stared up at Igwe.

Her young nipples had thickened and become very sensitive.

The hungry grin on the African's face made her stomach leap and flip.

Angel stood up and looked at the Headmaster, and she could see from the awareness in his eyes that he had recognised the schoolgirl's erotic tension, and the implications of that. She saw a brief look of speculation cross his face then then man recovered control of his face as he glanced across at the girl's mother.

"I trust you have no objection to my taking my daughter for an evening safari?"

For a moment she saw a knowing smirk cross the African's face as he looked her in the eye. Then his face became blank, even as his eyes ran over her body as he realised the African, Igwe Orizu, was the mother's lover as well

Igwe did not wait for the Headmaster's answer. He approached Amanda and bent to kiss her of the forehead, which surprised Amanda who had anticipated another kind of kiss. Igwe just smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder turning her around. He waved her mother closer and Angel stepped closer. As soon as she did so he dropped his spare hand to her bottom cupping and squeezing.

As he ushered them both out of the office the headmaster looked on with a mix of envy and frustration. The hand on his pupil's shoulder was a typical Africans sign of possession or ownership, while the other cupping the mother's curvy bottom sent the same signal.

Not many African men had a white mistress, while this one had two, and they were mother and daughter! He suppressed his own frustration. One thing he had learned about teenage girls was that once they discovered sex they could not get enough! His chance would come.

All he had to do was to be patient and careful the opportunity would come his way with Amanda Scott and perhaps he could profit from the situation as well...


As the car sped through the darkness away from the school Igwe Orizu stretched out his hand and brought it to rest on Amanda's thigh. Her schoolgirl skirt was relatively short and his hand rested on soft, bare flesh.

The girl looked up at him and he smiled at her squeezing her thigh.

With his other hand he reached out and found the mother's thigh. It was fuller, rounder but still shapely and silky soft. He glanced across at the mother and met her eyes. He grinned at her, and received a grin on return. He squeezed her thigh before sliding his hand higher up her shapely thigh.

In the darkness Amanda did not see her mother's hand snake out and stroke the African's thigh. She did see her mother's hand slide up her lover's thigh seeking out and stroking her lover's thickening cock.

Igwe's head fell back with a sigh, with both his hands resting on soft silky skinned thighs, he enjoyed the soft hand of Angel Scott grasping and squeezing his cock through his trousers. The mother was hungry for attention. She clearly knew his intentions towards Amanda but wanted him not to forget her.

He opened his eyes and saw hers on his, and he smiled. Angel Scott was going to be disappointed before this night was over, perhaps he should pay her some attention. He brought his forward his head and beamed a bigger smile at her, while dipping his hand lower and higher up her thigh.

He would get the woman aroused that might make it easier later.


They drove straight through the entrance to the Lake McIlwaine National Park. His bodyguard had already arranged that they would not need to stop at the entrance. The Park was in darkness, and the vehicle's lights shone through the trees and patches of savannah that they passed.

As they approached the lake shore they could see the lights from a villa high on a bluff overlooking the lake. That did not concern Igwe as the residents would not be able to see in the darkness any of the activities by the lake that he planned.

"Remember ladies there are lions in this park, and other predators, and the crocodiles and hippos cannot be relied upon to stay in the lake. It is unlikely you will see snakes on the ground if you stray far from the car!"

Both females leaned closer to him as he held their warm thighs in each hand.

His words were aimed at Angel Scott who was about to discover something she would not like.

Dominic, Igwe's chauffeur, knew his boss's plans and was looking forward to the evening. Dominic drove the car off the road into a swathe of smooth cropped grass. He was careful to avoid the rocks scattered across the grass seeking through the beams of lights from the car for an appropriate spot, finally bringing the car to halt.

He sprung the boot and rushed to unpack the picnic. He glanced around as he worked. In all likelihood the noise and lights of the car would have been enough for any nearby animals to move off, but some of animals in the park were stubborn brutes, especially the water buffaloes. While a rhinoceros who felt challenged might come charging out of the dark.

He glanced towards the lake and wondered if a curious hippopotamus might appear. They were notoriously bad tempered brutes.

No animals appeared as he spread a tartan picnic blanket over the grass near Igwe's side of the car, before spreading a second blanket on the far side of the car. Then he pulled out the picnic baskets with prepared food, which made him nervous again as animals would be attracted to the food and elephants had been know trample anyone in the way if they caught the smell of oranges.

Igwe, Amanda and Angel had climbed out of the car, though, of course, no one helped Dominic.

"Is it safe in the dark?" Asked Amanda. "I know the lions hunt at night!"

Angel was eyeing the grass, as it was snakes that put her nerves on edge. She knew snakes kept away from people, but she still felt nervous that some uncaring viper might be curled in the shadows.

Igwe reached across and pulled Amanda close. The girl happily snuggled into his safe arms. He grinned as he took in the fresh sweet scent of her hair. His right arm was around her slender shoulders and he looked down into her fresh pretty face and those wide eyes that gazed up at him.

His cock sprung instantly erect.

What a sweet young white honey of a girl she was!

He grinned, without realising it, his grin was full of feral hunger. Amanda went weak at the knees at the blatant hunger in the black man's eyes. She knew what he wanted and her loins filled with a liquid hot readiness.

Igwe's eyes roamed the girl's slim form. Her young breasts seemed to strain forward and he brought his hand up to fondle one of her pert mounds. He marvelled at the breast's full round firmness. It felt like a ripe apple in his grasp and he gently squeezed it.

Amanda gasped as the African's strong hand firmly grasped and squeezed her young breast. Her nipple felt it wanted to burst from her body so hard and erect was it. She moaned and licked her suddenly dry lips and pushed her young breast into the man's squeezing hand.

Igwe watched the girl's reaction to his fondling. He could feel her tremble with excitement. He could see the shine in her eyes and the flush in her cheeks. He was undone by the sight of her tongue flickering out over her lips, wetting them.

He released her breast and twisted the girl around in front of him, when he pushed down on her shoulders he met no resistance as the compliant girl sank to her knees.

Amanda's heart was racing. She knew what he wanted and hoped her practicing with the old African gardener had improved her skills. As she swallowed and licked her lips again, a hunger was building inside her.

She wanted this.

She wanted to please him, but more than anything she wanted his hot black cock throbbing in her mouth! She almost salivated in expectation.

Igwe rushed to open his trousers and extract his hard cock. It's length and thickness did not lend itself to times like this. He pulled it free. It hardly had time to be exposed to the balmy air of the African night before soft lips enclosed it.

He sighed and looked up at the bright shiny stars and sighed with satisfaction as the hot mouth of the fourteen year old white girl kneeling at his feet hungrily sucked at his cock.

He reached down to grasp her head with one of his hands then shuddered as her hot little tongue started stroking his cock.

Her tongue lapped and licked, eager for the masculine taste.

Igwe looked up to see Angel staring at him. Her face was a mix of annoyance arousal and confusion. He gave her one of his winning smiles knowing the woman wanted to be in her daughter's place at his feet and worshipping his cock.

"Dominic. Take Angel off to the other side of the car."

Dominic grinned at the request, his own cock hard with arousal at the opportunity being given to him. He approached the white woman who was just standing there staring at what was happening before her.

Angel was confused. She was annoyed that her lover was giving so much attention to her daughter but the sight of his ten inches of cock bobbing in the air for only moments before Amanda's mouth had found the cock and sucked it in aroused her.

She stared in the moonlight as her lover's hand rested behind Amanda's head as her daughter's head was slowly being drawn forward onto ten thick inches of throbbing hot cock. Her own loins throbbed at the sight and her nipples were hard. Once she would have been shocked, offended even, if someone had suggested she would find the sight of her own daughter sucking on her lover's cock sexually exciting.

The reality was that her loins throbbed at the illicit sight of her own young daughter hungrily swallowing the black cock.

Dominic placed an arm around her waist and led her off. He made no overt moves in front of his African boss but knew he had been given the sanction to bury his cock up inside her and he was going to take full advantage.

Reluctantly Angel allowed herself to be taken to the far side of the car, where lay the second blanket; she eyed it reluctantly. The chauffeur pulled her around in front of him and she looked into his eyes and saw the triumphant gleam in the man's eyes. She attempted to pull away offended by his arrogant attitude but he pulled her close and she felt the hot hardness rub against her belly.

On the other side of the car she heard a gasping choking sound and the sound of suddenly in-drawn gasps of breath.

"That's it good girl, good girl, now let's see how much of my cock you can swallow!"

She heard a mewling whimpering sound followed by a sigh of pleasure from her lover. She turned to look across the car towards where she realised with a sense of disbelief that her daughter might be taking that thick black cock into her young throat, but Dominic reached up his left hand to grasp her and pull her head towards him.

She squawked in protest but the African silenced her noise with his lips, his hungry mouth devouring her soft lips, as he rubbed his cock against her soft body. Angel found herself aroused and kissing the brutish man back despite her repugnance at his arrogance. The hot hardness rubbing against her belly was firing up her loins in a way that she could not deny.

Dominic pulled free of the woman's mouth and turned her head towards his boss. There was more gasping and choking sounds coming from the other side of the car.

"Easy girl, that's it easy now that was very good of you, now let me feel your tongue!"

"Ooooh yes, yes lovely, tongue it just like that! Yessss."

Dominic chuckled in her ear, his hot breath flowing into and over her soft delicate skin making her shiver.

"How old is she?"

The African pulled her close his teeth caught and nibbled the soft lobe sending hot tingles through Angel's body.

"Tell me, go on, how old is she?"

"Fourteen, she's just fourteen years old!"

The chuckle in her ear was that of an evil minded man. His right hand came up and grasped one of Angel's breasts.

The African whispered on her ear as he fondled and groped her full round breasts.

"But she hasn't got breasts like these has she?"

His hand grasped, squeezed and played with an aching mound of white flesh enclosed in her dress. The man was no longer holding her hips to him, but it didn't matter. Angel was humping her hips against him, rubbing herself against his throbbing hardness,

"Sweet fourteen and choking on black cock, but she's not protesting is she!"

The African chortled in her ear, before lowering his head and licking the soft skin of her neck. Angel trembled in the arms of the strong brutal mocking man but made no effort to pull away.

"Ok girl time to get your clothes off! Time for some serious sexing!"

Angel heard the sounds of her daughter's clothes being removed on the other side of the car by her lover. Dominic pushed her away from him and surprised she looked at him. His grin reminded her of a slavering wolf. His eyes were bright and feverish as they ran over her and his hands were busy unfastening his trousers. Her eyes widen. Even in the darkness of the night there was enough moon and starlight for her to see the chauffeur's hardness.

"What are you waiting for, you heard the man, get rid of the dress!"

Angel only hesitated a moment and then her dress was freed and pooling around her feet and she saw the feverish hunger in the African's eyes step up a notch and reached for her panties sliding them over her hips and down her legs.

From the other side of the car there was a sudden high pitched squeal followed by a guttural laugh. Then she heard the hard slap of flesh on flesh and long wail of delight came from her daughter's throat.

Angel flushed in embarrassment as the night was riven by her daughter's excited squealing from the other side of the car.

Dominic stepped close and thrust his face close to hers.

"On your knees bitch!"

Angel rocked back at his crude words, for a moment she thought of slapping his face, but she the uncompromising look on his face and restrained herself. Instead she turned around and dropped to her hands and knees and spread her thighs wide for him.

She felt the African drop to his knees behind her and then his hot cock was between her legs. One of his hands grasped her head and pushed it down and suddenly her face was in the course fabric of the picnic blanket. She suppressed a complaint then a moan as she felt the African brutally ram into her body.

He crouched over her, humping vigorously as she knelt submissive to his will. She could feel his hot breath on her back and his warm body pressed against hers as his hardness seemed to root and thrust around inside her.

She kept her legs wide and circled her hips pushing back at him, his hunger driving her own excitement. His brutality she found very exciting and she opened her body to his plundering, thrusting, ramming cock.

Dominic reached down and twisted her head to one side, pointing her head to where her lover was rutting just as furiously with her teenage daughter. She was shocked to realise that the darkness just highlighted one of her daughter's lithe and shapely legs. Was that occasionally wet glistening movement her lover's slick cock?

The chauffeur leaned close behind her. His voice in her ear, whispering, earnest, fierce but low.

"You see that! That's the future! I know my boss and he likes them young and sweet. You give him what he wants and you'll do OK, but if you don't find a way to deliver up Amanda to him regularly then you will be finished and out of his life."

The chauffeur pulled her head up as he ground his cock into her hot tight pussy.

"You hear me woman? Are you going to find a way to give that sweet piece of fresh tail to Igwe and his friends to have their fun debauching her?"

Debauch?

Angel could hear the excited squeals her over excited daughter was making as Igwe Orizu humped and pumped ten inches of black cock into her young tight pussy.

Her daughter was a hungry hussy enjoying every moment of her ravishment.

The African's hand tightened in her hair, and he shook her head from one side to another.

"Well?"

"Yes, I'll do it," she gasped. "I'll find a way! I will!"

The African pushed her head back down into the blanket and Angel mewled in suppressed excitement as she felt him concentrate on fucking her. She pushed her hips opening herself to his hungry thrusts...


Mark woke to the feel of his wife's curvy body rubbing against him. His cock was already hard. He opened his eyes to find Angel looking down at him. He shivered at the look in her eye. It was not a look he saw on his wife's face very often. She smiled at him but the smile did not seem to be matched by calculating eyes.

Her full soft round breasts were pressed against him, and one of her shapely thighs stretched across his legs moving slowly and sexily over him.

His wife was horny.

His cock pulsed and throbbed even harder.

She turned, moving partly astride him and rubbed herself against. She watched his eyes widen as her wet, leaking pussy wetly rubbed against his hip. She felt wickedly evil as she rubbed the seed of another man into her husband. She saw the understanding and confusion pass across his face, and she noticed his cock still throbbed and pulsed. She raised herself a bit higher presenting her full round breasts to his face and watching the way his eyes locked on her round pink tipped orbs.

"Suck my nipples, honey! I need your hot sucking mouth!"

Meanwhile she ground her wet dripping feminine centre against his hip

She saw her husband swallow and for a moment he seemed nervous which amused her. She kept up her humping, blatantly rubbing her well fucked cunt against her husband. His eyes moved up to meet her gaze, before dropping back to her marvellous tits.

He raised his head and opened his mouth. She leaned forward and stuffed one of her hard erect nipples into his mouth and sighed as his hot eager lips began suckling her. She nearly squealed when his tongue lapped across a stiff aureole.

She enjoyed his loving sucking mouth for nearly five minutes before pulling her breasts free from his hungry mouth. She lowered herself and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss that excited her further. She pulled her gasping mouth free and turned her head to one side to escape his questing lips.

Mark had his arms around his wife's wriggling aroused body. When she pulled free of the kiss and turned her head he just reached up and nuzzled her neck. Licking and lapping at her soft slender neck. He knew she enjoyed this, and he reached higher licking up towards her ear.

Angel pushed herself clear and rose higher above her husband. His tongue found and lapped the underside of her breasts and she paused to enjoy the sensation then rose further, his licking, lapping tongue continuing to play across the skin of her rib cage.

She was sitting astride him now and squeezed her cuntal muscles, pressurizing her womanly sheath. She felt the black chauffeur's think pungent seed drip onto her husband's belly and she sighed her satisfaction.

Marking her husband with another man's seed was an unusual activity but she was enjoying herself.

She saw a strange look pass across her husband's face, and smiled knowingly down at him as she slid her hips wetly up over his chest. As she rose above her husband his licking tongue went lower and she shivered in anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.