An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 25: Ngorro Corrupts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Ngorro Corrupts - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Angel's bottom tingled.

The pudgy, black hand, slid across her derriere lightly stroking.

She shivered at the sensual feel of the warm, caressing hand.

The African owner of the exploring hand enjoyed the soft curves of the white wife's well rounded backside.

Angel accepted the stroking of the African as he led her from her lover's home to his car. She did not particularly want to leave her lover and go to the home of his friend Ngorro, but she also knew the consequences of refusing her lover's demand that she do so.

What bothered her was the way her loins were creaming as the overweight, perverted tub of lard known as Ngorro Luba fondled her. She did not fully understand why her body reacted sexually when this overweight lecherous African, old enough to be her father, ran his hands over her sensitive curves.

But react her body did and she swayed as she walked to his car, knowing she was going to the fat black man's bed.

Louto, Ngorro's chauffeur, grinned and licked his lips as he watched the beautiful white woman being led out of Mr Orizu's villa. His employer was blessed, or was it cursed, to have an extremely thick cock.

It was a fat cock, and his employer struggled to penetrate many women until they had been opened up and lubricated. Louto had at first not believed it when he heard what his employer wanted from him as additional duties.

His eyes drank in the sight of the beautiful white woman strolling to his master's car with a roll of hips. His cock stiffened as he ogled her slim waist, full breasts, and round hips. She was sensational!

If all went as it usually did in Ngorro's household, Louto would before very long have his cock embedded in this woman. Not for too long, regretfully, unless his employer was distracted by his latest pet, Hayley. Hayley was the youngest daughter of his employer's English accountant, and seemed to confirm all the wishful hopes of African males about white females.

Despite being only fourteen years old, the nubile teenager was a female that seemed to be in constant sexual heat.

Louto held the car door open for Angel as she slid past him into the car. Then he rushed around the car to open the door for his employer who slid in next to the woman. Louto saw his employer's pudgy black hand come to rest on the shapely white thigh and his grin widened.

Ngorro squeezed the woman's thigh. He enjoyed soft bare white skin beneath his hand. These pampered white women usually had very soft skin and while he preferred younger girls generally, he also liked the confused look in the eyes of older white women as they became aroused by his touch.

Over the years he had begun to enjoy the way white females were often initially repulsed by his physical bulk, and how they were often confused by the way their bodies instinctively responded to his touch. White women, and their husbands, seemed to live life wrapped up in a stereotype of western sexual behaviour and lacked any depth of awareness of the nature of sexuality. Usually by the time women submitted to his caresses they and their husbands knew they had no alternative but to let him have his way.

Once his fat cock had stretched their tight pussies a few times they would come to his bed willingly and their bemused, and even more confused husbands, would hear their much loved wives squeal and moan in pleasure, squashed beneath his overweight black bulk.

Ngorro just loved the confused look on the faces of white husbands as they witnessed their lovely wife become sexually aroused under the caresses of his pudgy black hands, and sometimes the shock/horror on their faces as Ngorro led off their teenage daughters for a night of debauchery.

Ngorro always ensured that, by that point, the husband/father knew that any complaint or interference on their part would have disastrous consequences for the man concerned.

He turned towards Angel and noted the nervous tension in her posture. It brought a smile to his face. He ran his eyes over her body, mentally stripping away her clothes. He was quite open about it, enjoying her discomfort.

He raised his right arm and placed it around her shoulder, pulling her close and holding her firmly as he brought his left arm around to cup and squeeze one of her breasts. He felt her squirm in his arms as his pudgy hand fondled her remarkably full round orb.

Ngorro liked the way white women looked after their bodies. Their pampered existence as the wives of white professional men was a stark contrast to most hard working African women toiling in the sun, while bringing broods of black babies into the world.

Angel held herself still in the African's grip. Ngorro's pudgy hand was warm and she found her breast responding to his caress. The nipple of her fondled breast was already thickening, her breast tingling, while her beating heart made her breasts rise and fall. She watched the African grin as he palmed her full orb. His fingers tweaked her flesh through her dress.

The African looked her in the eye.

"Soon we will be home, my dove, then you will have plenty of black cock to drive you wild with passion."

Angel looked him in the eye. This African pervert's grin was unmistakable.

A shiver ran through her.

This old fat black man may be a lecherous old goat, but she was aroused and wet between her legs in anticipation of what this man was going to do to her! The fact that she could not refuse this man only heightened her arousal.

She was confused by the sexual turmoil that had overtaken her life since she had first submitted to her African lover, but sitting beside this overweight black pervert she was hot and aroused and she knew she wanted to let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Her husband would never understand this lust, but she no longer cared if her husband understood or not.

"We are going to have a party when we get home. You and me and that little minx Hayley."

He laughed when he saw Angel's eyes widen. He looked over towards his chauffeur.

"Of course, we mustn't forget Louto."

He watched as the woman's eyes flick to his chauffeur and the confusion in her face. He could see the dread surfacing for a moment, before her eyes returned to him. He knew this proud woman and her disdain for those she felt were below her. Nevertheless when Ngorro held her slim neck down and indicated to Louto to thrust into the woman he knew her mewled protest would only be half felt. Her proud disdain would surrender to the lust of the moment.

"There would be no pleasure for me if Louto did not get you open and ready for me, all wet and open for my prick. You would be just too tight for a cock as thick as mine!"

Angel's eyes were riveted on Ngorro as he spoke softly his eyes boring into hers.

Ngorro brought his hand up and lightly stroked her cheek.

"It's OK. I know you don't want to like my fat cock thick and deep in your body, but you and I both know that you do like it..."

He ran his thumb over her sweet lips, pushing them apart, enjoying they softness. Angel licked her lips as the tension rose inside her, inadvertently running her tongue across his thumb.

Ngorro pushed his thumb between her lips, pushing it deep.

Angel looked into his eyes as her mouth clamped around the fat digit and she started sucking on it, bringing another delighted lecherous grin to the African's face. He pulled his thumb free of her sucking mouth and enjoyed the way she seemed to be panting in heat. Her eyes had a fire in them that spoke of a rising sexual passion.

"If only I could see your husband's face while he watches you gasp and moan in pleasure beneath me!"

He watched the woman's eyes flick away in sudden doubt. He used his hand to turn her head back to him, and lowered his head.

Angel was in turmoil as the African's fat lips descended on her own softer lips. His kiss was hungry and demanding and when he thrust his tongue into her mouth her own tongue extended to greet it. Angel's mind was torn between her natural inclination to be repulsed by this man, while at the same time her loins flooded wet.

She gasped when the man's hand released her breast and in a swift move Ngorro thrust his hand up under her dress.

Ngorro's chuckle broke through their kiss as his pudgy hand found Angel's panties were soaked with her juices already. Angel's hips squirmed as fat fingers pushed aside the soaked material and probed her sex lips, sliding them apart and thrusting in causing her to jerk and moan.

Ngorro pulled free and laughed as he sat back in the luxury of his limousine.

"Hurry up Louto. Get me home. This woman is hot to be fucked."

Angel flushed. A pink glow suffusing her porcelain skin.

The African driver grinned and pressed down on the accelerator. He had no worries about the police. Harare's few police cars were reserved for senior officers, not mundane traffic control issues. Those on bicycles would not keep up, and even if they did Ngorro would simply wave his wallet. Louto regarded it as his duty to ensure that his employer was not bothered by such tedious matters, and the limousine shot along the narrow, quiet, tree lined avenues of Greendale.

Angel sat beside him.

Her chest rose and fell and her breathing was heavy. Her loins were a turmoil of seething passion. Her nipples were full and erect and she could still taste his masculine breath on her lips. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open as she panted in frustration.

The bastard had brought her so close to orgasm in a brief, urgent surge of excitement. She didn't understand how the lecherous goat could so quickly arouse her, but there was no mistaking the trembling and throbbing need that had engulfed her body.

She did not want to wait until they reached Ngorro's villa and turned to look at him.

Ngorro turned to meet her gaze. She noted the glint in his pig like eyes and shuddered, still struggling to understand why this evil black man should have the ability to arouse in her such lust.

Ngorro nodded to her.

"You may play with my cock during the journey."

Ngorro loved the flash of conflicted emotions that passed across the woman's face. A smile settled on his face as she edged forward and one of her slim white hands slid across his bulk before dropping down below the round bulging stomach, and dipped between his fat sprawling thighs.

He sighed, closing his eyes, as the hand of the married white woman softly stroked across the bulging length of his cock. Even through his trousers he could enjoy her soft caressing hand as she fondled his cock.

The journey was not long...

His security guards had seen him coming and the gate was already open for the limousine as it swept inside the high walled secure villa. It stood in substantial grounds within the suburb of Borrowdale. Most of the neighbours were white and nothing delighted Ngorro more than knowing that his white neighbours could hear the sounds of his debauched parties.

However, his wilder parties were held at his remote country estates, most of which had once belonged to white farmers. On those estates the wails and screams did not carry to his neighbours properties and Ngorro allowed some of the more fanatical members of the ruling party to indulge their wilder anti-white excesses. Some of the wails and screams came from trussed and tied white fathers as they watched the Africans have sport with their young daughters.

It was a shame there were so few young and innocent white girls in Zimbabwe these days.

Among other things the excesses ensured the white wives and girls he took along to pleasure him during such weekends clung eagerly to him, and were willing to do absolutely anything to please him rather than be handed over to the rabidly fanatical anti-white thugs.

Louto quickly jumped out of the car to help Ngorro squeeze his bulk out of the limousine. His speed was not just an eagerness to please his employer. He was eager to thrust his own hard cock into this flushing white woman that Ngorro had brought back to the villa.

He was soon helping Angel out of the car, enjoying a flash of white thigh in the process.

"Let's go into the rear garden Angel."

Ngorro waved to her and waddled around the side of the villa, after first checking the security guards were locking the gate. Angel followed on, making a point of not rushing after him, not that Ngorro noticed.

She heard Ngorro call out cheerfully and when she reached the rear garden she heard some splashing and giggling coming from the sparkling blue pool. A girl heaved herself out of the pool in an upward surge of energy. One knee briefly touched the edge of the pool. Then she was standing in the sunlight.

"Angel, you know Hayley don't you."

Angel stared at the girl, for once struck silent by the vision in front of her. She glanced at Ngorro seeing the fierce lust on his face as his eyes drank in the shapely young girl, and her stomach flipped.

Looking back at the girl she saw that the little minx had cocked one leg, emphasising the shape of her upper thigh. Water dripped from the girl; each drop seemed to flash in the sunlight as she gave a little shake. A sinuous shimmy that was indecent in its sensuous promise.

Angel bridled. A young girl should not know how to be so sexy! She was only just into her teens and yet she seemed to have a sexual awareness far beyond her years. Her smile would have made Mona Lisa blush as her suggestive eyes met those of Ngorro offering him everything she knew he desired with movement of her shoulders that emphasised her small, but firm, jutting, ripe young breasts.

The water from the pool was draining down her body in rivulets that seemed to coalesce between her legs then run down her inner thighs. Her legs were surprisingly full, if coltish, below her rounded hips.

Angel's inexperienced daughter Amanda was no comparison to this voluptuous and knowing minx standing provocatively in front of her and Ngorro! This was a girl who knew what men wanted and revelled in willingly offering with enthusiasm all they wanted. Angel was going to have to work hard with Amanda before she could compete with this wanton young slut.

It was a thought that would never have crossed her mind before Angel travelled to the African country of Zimbabwe. Now that thought did not even strike her as odd, as she contemplated on how to make her own teenage daughter a more tempting attraction for the African middle aged men than the minx in front of her.

Pleasing her lover was Angel's top priority.

Whatever the cost!

Angel turned to Ngorro seeing the naked hungry lust still on the man's face as he leered at the semi-naked nubile girl. Her eyes dropped instinctively and she saw that the man's fat bulk did not hide the growing bulge in his trousers.

She felt a heat rise in her own loins, even as her inner self baulked when she wondered what the African pervert would think up to demand from her and the girl standing in front of them with water, sparkling in the sun, still dripping from her curvy charms.

Ngorro flicked his fingers towards his villa and smiled as white woman and girl turned obediently and entered his lair of depravity, as he liked to think of his home. He turned to Louto, who quickly suppressed his own lusting grin. Ngorro nodded Louto towards the house, and the African followed his employer into the villa.

Hayley led the way. Small bare feet padded across bare shiny marble as, without hesitation, the girl led the way through the villa to Ngorro's bedroom. She did not need to be told where he wanted to go. She almost loved the man who had lavished so much attention on her and treated her like the grown up woman she considered herself to be ... and the sex he demanded she found exhilarating and exciting despite, or perhaps even more because of, his bloated body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.