An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 24: Igwe's Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Igwe's Week - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Igwe's meaty thighs slapped against the woman's upraised round buttocks.

He grasped her slim waist tightly, enjoying the feel of her rounded hips in his grasp as he thrust.

Her hot tight channel grasped and squeezed at his cock every time he drew back, while flowering open with acceptance when he thrust in hard. Finally the woman was learning how to work her inner muscles to please a man.

He looked down her back, across the unblemished white skin to the slight flare of her shoulders and raised his hands slightly to caress and squeeze her slender waist. Not many women enjoyed such a slim waist after three births.

He leaned forward, changing the angle of his thrusts. He circled his hips as he rammed his cock into her wet interior.

This white woman had been so full of herself when he first met her; now she knelt in docile subservience as his black cock plundered her body. He could see her hands grasping tightly the sheets on the bed as he ground his cock hard up into her.

He moved his hand up from the woman's waist, positioning his hand in the small of her back in readiness to hold her down if she protested his next act. He grinned, remembering her shocked screams of anguish when he first took her anal virginity. She had seemed genuinely shocked that he had ignored her squealing protest and her determined refusal when he had proposed taking his pleasure in her bottom.

She had been even more shocked at the pain when he had rammed through her anal aperture, ripping aside her anal virginity! What sort of foolish woman denies herself and her husband pleasure by refusing her husband anal sex? On the basis some sort of foolish concept that sodomy is a sin!

Since then her tight round ass had provided Igwe Orizu with a lot of pleasure.

He pulled his cock out of the channel she had once kept solely for her husband and aimed it higher. He felt the woman tense and smiled. He poked the lubricated head of his cock at the wrinkled opening and watched the way she braced herself.

Her head turned to one side.

He looked down at her beautiful flushed face. He could see the sparkle in her eyes had been dimmed by lust. Her cheeks were flushed. Her lips were parted as she panted in passion, lips that just half an hour earlier had been licking her youngest daughter's juices from his cock.

He grinned in pleasure, and pushed forward pushing, his cock through her tight anal ring.

Angel Scott moaned and bit the pillow as her masterful African lover took his pleasure imposing his will and desires on her in a dominant way that her husband would never dare think of trying. She flinched at the sudden flare of pain in her ass when he thrust through the unprepared opening.

She knew better than to protest, and instead knelt submissively, trying to relax her muscles as ten inches of black cock began its inexorable slide up into her bowels.

She buried her face in the pillow to smother the pain in her ruptured anal ring and desperately fought against her own instincts, trying to relax her tight stretched protesting opening.

Fat black cock slid deeper up inside her body and she struggled to suppress the fear that her innards would burst from the pressure. She felt the African's hands lightly stroking her and she heard Igwe's delighted chuckle and was shocked how much it pleased her to hear the pleasure he was taking as he fucked her.

She braced her knees and elbows pushing her bottom higher. She wanted to feel his hard body tightly up close against her bottom, but knew that would not happen until most of his hardness was all the way inside her. She knew it would fit, despite her errant body's protest at this unnatural intrusion.

She also knew it would soon start to feel good and took comfort from that knowledge. Her heart thumped in her chest and her nipples protruded from her full breasts as she spread her legs wider and pushed backwards onto his stiff hot cock.

Hearing Igwe groan with pleasure sent thrills through her, and she found herself squeezing his cock, milking it with her anal muscles as a soft warm glow in her bowels replaced the initial pain.

She experimentally circled her white round bottom around the hot thick spear in her bottom, and was delighted when Igwe suddenly grasped her tight and she stopped moving.

"Go on! Keep on doing that you lovely slut."

Once such words would have shocked her, and made her feel deeply insulted, but she did not care anymore! She rotated her hips a little faster, pushing back then pulling forward. She worked her ass around her lover's hard gnarled length, delighting now in the feel of it deep inside her body.

"That's it honey, shove your adulterous white ass back on my cock!"

Adultress!

That's what she was now.

She giggled for a moment when the idea of going home and making her husband clean her lover's sperm out of her ass give her a sudden thrill. She knew he would do it. Mark would do anything to please her these days as he desperately tried to win her back.

He just did not get it.

A shiver of delight shot through her as her lover's black hips finally slapped against her upraised round bottom and she realised he was all the way in. She ground her silky soft buttocks against his male hardness enjoying the feel of his hardness up tight against her softness.

Just a few hours ago the cock that she felt throbbing and pulsing deep in her body had been up inside her young nubile daughter, but now it was in her and that was all that mattered! She squirmed back, clasping her rectal sheath against the black monster cock in her ass.

"Tell me you want to be fucked in the ass! Beg for it! Show me how much you want it!"

Angel wailed.

She sank down to her shoulders forcing her bottom up at a steeper angle.

"Please I want it! I want your cock, your lovely cock. Just ram it wherever you want. I want it in my ass. Fuck it, fuck it hard!"

With her weight on her shoulders she reached behind and her slim hands grasped and pulled open her bottom cheeks.

This was sodomy in all its depraved glory.

Glory!

How she had changed, to think like this.

It was another great sin, but she didn't care anymore, she just wanted that hard black cock rammed deep into her!

"Oh Please! Please ... fuck my ass!"

Then she groaned and bit the pillow again as her African lover began to thrust deep and hard.

'Oh God ... she may be going to hell but she was in heaven now!' As her lover's hard body thrust deep into her soft white roundness she closed her eyes and gave herself up to the dirty filthy perverted pleasure of the moment.

Igwe pulled his cock from her tight ass. He grasped her waist, aimed a bit lower, then humped forward driving it into her hot tight grasping pussy. Angel jerked as the cock that had so recently being up inside her bottom surged up into her hungry sheath. Her mind wanted to protest but her body quivered with the pleasure overcoming all other thoughts.

Igwe thrust several times before pulling out and aiming once more for the higher wrinkled opening before the thrusting in again. The submissive woman yelped in shock and flinched for a moment before her round ass starting circling again as her rectal muscle reactively clamped on the thrusting black hardness.

Igwe just grabbed her hips, enjoying her soft curvy flesh, as he thrust and humped into her hot tight interior. The woman kneeling submissively in front of him squirmed and gasped as his cock pummelled her openings. He continued switching between openings and thrusting into her soft white curvy body. Knowing she was confused and uncertain about his use of both her tight holes just enhanced his pleasure.

He ground his dark hips against her soft white bottom. His black hands grasped her white hips as his cock throbbed and jerked inside her body. He gloried in the fact that a married white woman was so in thrall to him that she would kneel submissively and accept his rampant lusty demand. He gloried too that she would ignore a lifetime of social and religious restraint and fifteen years of happy marriage to take his black cock throbbing and jerking in her tight anal channel.

He leaned forward, sliding his hands up and around her body to grasp her full round breasts. His fingers found and tweaked her thickened nipples as he brought his mouth close to her ear. His breath washed hotly over her dainty ear and neck setting a new shiver of passion through her.

"You want this don't you?"

He ground his hips jerking ten inches of black cock pulsed deep in Angel's trembling shaking body.

"Yes ... Oh Yes..."

Angel struggled to respond. Her body was overwhelmed with sensation as her African lover totally dominated her sending wicked thrills of delight through her. She was still only discovering the pleasure of giving up, and surrendering to the lusts of a man!

Igwe jerked.

His balls tightened.

His buttocks clenched.

He gasped and closed his eyes as his orgasm broke and jets of sperm jetted in hot spurts deep into the woman's bowels.

Angel's head came up as she felt the warm surge shoot up into the depths of her bottom. She felt her lover's body tremble and jerk above her and delight that she could still drive him to ecstasy overwhelmed her as her own orgasm overtook her and she shook and shivered from the mind blowing sensations seething through her.

Igwe had lowered his weight on top of her, and she was relaxing in the feel of his sweaty masculine body atop her when the phone started to ring.

Igwe cursed and Angel turned seeking to hold him close. She rubbed her rounded body against him.

"Ignore the phone! What would you like me to do?"

She flicked her tongue across soft peachy lips.

"Would you like me to lick your ass?"

Igwe turned to look in her eyes and saw only a desperate willingness to please. This woman would have once been shocked and horrified at the idea of licking a man's arsehole. That was one of the things he loved about seducing white women like Angel Scott. Using his cock to ram any sense of restraint out of these 'respectable' white wives always delighted him.

That, and abusing and debauching their even more innocent daughters!

But as he knew there was always a time to move on, or they became too clingy. Too dependant, and that point had been reached with one of his long term conquests, Susan and her lovely daughter Nicola who was now sixteen years old and had been the sex toy of Igwe and his friends for four years now.

It was time to move on.

He now had Angel Scott and her fourteen year old daughter Amanda Scott, who was a ripe peach just ready to be thoroughly broken in.

That telephone call was, he suspected, going to be a profitable solution to the situation, so he reluctantly pushed the horny white woman back and jumped out of the bed and headed for the phone.

Angel watched him go, turned face down on the bed and watched the heavy middle aged black man walk quickly into the hall and head for the phone. His body was firm, his legs muscular and the cock that swung still wet, between his legs was thick and meaty.

She licked her lips again thinking about it, then she rolled over onto her back in dreamy satisfaction over the session of lovemaking. Looking up at the mirror above the bed she grinned again at the sight of her naked curvy body, a body she had been surprised to discover still drove men wild with lust.

As she preened and grinned to herself she saw in the mirror a bedside phone. Sudden alarm shot through. Why hadn't her lover used that phone?

Suspicion flared through her.

She wondered what sort of conversation he was having that he did not want her to hear.

Jealousy and fear flared in her heart, her stomach turned, and her breath shortened.

She glanced at the phone by the bedside and wondered if she dared lift it up and listen in to the conversation. The power of her jealousy overrode any fear of being caught by her lover.

Carefully she reached over and gently and quietly picked up the phone.

"Look Yaris, we had agreed a price, and I know you love to haggle but I have a beautiful white woman in my bed who has just been begging me to let her lick my ass! Do you really think I want to spend half an hour haggling with you, however much you and your kind enjoy it?"

A grin jumped onto Angel's face as she heard her lover's words.

"Now I know the woman is older for you than your usual preferences but she is still prime breeding material and as she is white you can sell her offspring to those desperate American couples who you know so well will pay big bucks, no questions asked about the babies you provide them with,"

"Well it just does not seem right not to properly negotiate. The girl is a gem but her mother is so much hassle, certainly not worth the price you are insisting on."

The other voice was middle-eastern by the accent, and what was that being said about a mother being used for breeding, and then the babies sold on? Angel was shocked and nearly put the phone down, but her curiosity had a stronger hold on her. She held the phone tighter to her ear.

"Yaris, it is a packaged deal. You are not getting one without the other and I am not changing the price. You know you have clients who will love having a white mother and daughter! You know they will pay to get either one of them knocked up, and if they do you can sell each baby for £10,000 so stop haggling, pay up and let me go and get my ass licked!"

Angel could hear the Arab muttering to himself.

"What's the matter with you Yaris? Is that new slut we sent to keep you happy not pleasuring you enough? What was her name again? Petra Johnson, that was it."

"Oh she's fine, just fine. Very biddable. Why don't you throw her into the pot as well?"

"£150,000 for three sexy white women! Don't be ridiculous. Nicola is ripe and not too old for your clients. Petra is still being broken in. She won't be available for a few years."

Angel's thoughts were now in turmoil. Who was this Petra woman? Igwe had mentioned Nicola. That was the name of that teenage slut that Susan kept pushing into her lover's bed. What was going on?

"Yaris, it is £150,000 for Susan and Nicola. They will be arrested and deported tonight on the grounds of breaching their immigration status. Your plane is on hand to fly them out of the country, but if you keep haggling I'll find another buyer, and you know that I can. Perhaps Ahmed would offer a better price!"

"No, no, no! Not that viper Ahmed!"

Igwe grinned. He had known mentioning Yaris' chief rival in the Emirates would shut down the conversation.

"Ok. I accept the price, but I am being robbed I tell you robbed!"

Igwe laughed.

"They will be at the airport at 5am. Just make sure you have the cash ready. Joseph will make the arrest so everything will go smoothly."

The phone clunked down and a suddenly alarmed Angel she quickly put the phone back and slumped back on the bed.

Her heart was racing.

Her brain was full of contradictory thoughts.

Her rival was gone, or at least going. No longer need she fear Susan and her nubile daughter. But it sounded like her lover had just sold them into slavery in the Middle East!

Igwe walked into the room.

He enjoyed the flushed look on the beautiful white wife's face. She looked flushed and flustered.

"Now honey just how far up my ass are you going to stick that hot tongue of yours?"

Angel just stared at him eyes wide with the realisation that her dominant black lover was a slaver!

A black slaver selling white women into sexual bondage!

Unaccountably she felt a hot rush power through her loins.

She rose up from the bed onto her hands and knees loving the way his eyes were drawn to her breasts.

"Turn around and let me show you..."


It was 5am in the morning when bolt clippers cut through the chains holding shut the gates to the Avondale villa. Armed African police stormed in and smashed down the front door without any waiting for the occupants and stormed in with hand held machine guns. Immigration officials followed the armed officers, and strolling in behind them was Joseph Yoruba.

Joseph was in his uniform, that of a major in the Zimbabwe Central Intelligence Organisation. It was his primary occupation, but not his primary source of income. Like most officials working for the current regime relying on payment of the official wage was not prudent and most found ways to supplement their income.

As a senior officer of the feared secret police he specialised in monitoring the activities of foreigners in Zimbabwe. It was far more lucrative than cracking down on the regime's political opponents who rarely had enough money to make that a profitable activity.

Foreigners, however, made lots of money by Zimbabwean standards and usually feared the secret police and African jails even more than the locals. Not many white couples were averse to dipping into their pockets to keep their children out of an African jail, or their wife or husband, and few foreigners knew the law in any detail so were easily entrapped.

The more profitable side-line was finding pretty vulnerable women who could be exploited, especially white women. Foreign women and girls were particularly popular among the new elite class of rich Africans, and kept the political class happy as well; though politics and money were intrinsically linked in Zimbabwe these days.

Joseph had a stable of over thirty white escorts at the moment, and half of them were under the age of twenty years old. His most profitable escorts were barely into their teens!

However he had only a limited amount of clients, although the number of seriously rich Africans was growing but once a white woman had been in the country for a number of years his clients grew bored with them.

Fortunately the one or two year nature of the expats contracts kept a constant turnover of wives and daughters coming into the country.

When such women had abandoned their husbands and remained in the country long after their husbands had left, they and any daughters were particularly vulnerable.

The rich black men in Zimbabwe may have finally gotten bored with the woman being arrested today, but there were men in other countries to whom she would be brand new. As she could be passed on with a still pretty nubile daughter, she would fetch a good price as a mother-daughter combination.

The shrill screams that had erupted inside the villa brought a smile to his face. These days, even though Africans ran the country, white people still seemed to think that the worst would never happen to them. It was one of the joys of his job to see intelligent, educated, and wealthy white people grovel and plead to black people.

Often someone in the household would be made to pleasure him in front of the rest of the household to reinforce his authority over them. The thought gave him a hard on. Today however both females in this household had already pleasured him in a variety of ways in the past.

His armed men bundled the two struggling females into the living room with little finesse or care for them. They knew instilling terror was the best way to ensure submission.

"Joseph! Oh thank God it's you. Tell these men there has been a mistake!"

Joseph glanced at the white woman who had spent many evenings in his bed. The younger girl seemed no less alarmed than her mother. Joseph simply nodded to the senior immigration official present.

"Mrs Susan Parmeter, and I assume this is Nicola Parmeter?"

"Yes that's us, but Joseph, what's going on? Tell them there has been a mistake! Help us."

The African immigration official pushed a paper into Susan's hand.

"It has come to our attention that you are present in this country illegally. Don't try and pretend that is not true. Your husband left the country several years ago and your residence rights expired at that time. As such you are an illegal resident and hereby arrest you and your daughter who is just as illegally resident in this country."

"But I haven't done anything wrong. Joseph tell them."

When her 'friend' remained silent she knew despair.

"What is going to happen to us?"

"You will be taken from this villa to the Harare City jail and held there until while the Court determines the full extent of your sentence."

Susan went pale.

"But you can't send me to an African jail! And what about Nicola? She is only sixteen years old. She has done nothing wrong! You can't send her to an African jail!"

The African official looked at Nicola. Susan saw the leer that crossed the African's face.

"I think we will keep Nicola at the immigration detention centre for a few weeks."

Grins appeared on the faces of the other African immigration officials.

"You will go straight to the city jail and rest assured Nicola will join you there as soon as we have... ," he coughed and looked at his colleagues, " ... completed the proper documentation.

One of the other officials laughed, while another rubbed the stiff cock in his trousers as he ogled the nubile young white girl.

"Joseph! Please Joseph! Do something! Say something! Surely after all Nicola and I have done you will help us?"

Finally Joseph looked Susan in the eye.

"There is something I can do, but you must understand this is serious and if you don't agree to what I am going to propose, and start a legal appeal, both you and Nicola will spend months in jail maybe years, once the immigration officials decide they have finished with Nicola..."

He paused for a moment to let Susan and Nicola fully absorb his words.

"I think you know what will happen to you both in jail during that time."

He looked hard at Susan and could see that she fully understood.

"I have applied for, and secured for you both, the right to leave the country immediately, and by immediately I mean you and Nicola can both be on a plane out of this country in just two hours time."

He looked to the immigration official who grudgingly nodded, playing his part in this planned charade. This was a trick they had pulled before on white women whose husbands had left them behind in Zimbabwe. He looked at the young girl and licked his lips wondering if there might be chance to have her while taking her out to the airport. In his experience white women invariably signed up for instant deportation. All his officers would be well paid.

Susan was no different from the other white women they had put in this position.

Susan quickly signed the papers, and urged Nicola to sign them as well.

"Why is this is in Arabic?"

"It is an Arab airline that will fly you out, and they require the proper paperwork to be in place."

Satisfied and unwilling to risk challenging the paperwork and very aware of how the Immigration officials were eying her daughter. Susan urged her daughter to sign.

Joseph nodded.

"An immigration officer will accompany us to the airport. You will both have to remain handcuffed and chained until the aircraft leaves Zimbabwean air space."

The immigration officers brought forward handcuffs and leg chains and Susan and Nicola put up with the fondling that accompanied their chaining. Neither were strangers to being fondled by black men after all.

Nicola in particular felt a strange thrill at being in chains while men touched her body. The Africans who she had been introduced to had always treated her as special. These kind of men she had been kept away from. Now, standing with hands in cuffs and her legs in chains she was completely helpless as the men fondled her, and she found it unexpectedly exciting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.