An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 22: Interlude

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Interlude - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

"Honey, I'm going out this evening."

Mark looked as his wife walked out of the bedroom. His breath caught in his throat as he looked at his wife's radiant beauty. She seemed to be glowing with health and vitality. For a moment any reply was trapped in the turmoil of his mind.

Angel strolled across the living room, her hips rolling. She had an easy sway that emphasised her femininity in way that would stir any man and fourteen years of marriage did not stop Mark from getting an instant erection.

"Well..." he stammered for a moment his surprise and desire getting the better of him. "Well after this weekend we need to talk."

"Ok honey but we can talk later. I appreciate I have been away all weekend but I have not seen Igwe for over ten days. He wants to see me tonight and I am too hot and horny to say no to him."

Mark eyed his wife. Had she really not seen Igwe during the weekend she had just spent away? While his senses told him she was lying, Amanda had seemed entirely without guile when she had said that only she and her mother had been at the resort. He found it hard to believe Amanda might have lied to him.

Angel stepped close and her hand slid over the front of his trousers.

"Oooh! Your hard!" Her hand grasped his hardness and fondled it. "Nice. If Igwe wasn't waiting we could have had a good time, but you can play it with while I'm gone imagining what Igwe is doing to me ... I know it excites you..."

"You don't have to go..." Mark's voice tailed off as he saw the look in his wife's eyes.

"You know better than that by now Mark. I just have to have his huge black thickness rammed up inside me or I will just die of frustration."

Angel gave his cock another squeeze.

"Hmm ... I remember when I used to think your seven inches was too long and too thick for me."

She released Mark's cock with a final squeeze. She turned and headed for the door

She tossed a teasing glance back over her shoulder at her husband.

"That was before I discovered what they said about black cock was all true."

She opened the door leading out into the African night, and paused for a moment. The light of the outside light seemed to illuminate her body and Mark realised his wife was wearing no underwear of any kind. His eyes met hers in silent pleading.

She smiled at him, a smile that still set his heart pumping despite her behaviour.

"When I get home I will have a pie for you and you can have a midnight treat."

"A pie?"

Mark looked confused, and Angel laughed.

"A cream pie ... isn't that what they call it."

Angel turned and strolled out of the villa eager to get to Igwe, and delighting in the perverse torment she could still inflict on her husband. Outside the gates a limo waited for her and her heart started to pound and her pussy throbbed in anticipation of having Igwe all to herself.

Igwe was waiting in his limousine. She was grateful he had not sent his leering chauffeur, who made no effort to hide his lust for her, when he picked her up on his own. She snuggled into his welcoming arms as the limousine pulled away from the grass verge and headed into the town centre.

"Where are we going?" She asked pressing her warm curves against Igwe's firm body.

"To dinner, L'Escargot, I think tonight."

Angel smiled to herself, the restaurant was in a hotel that had a racy reputation but it was one of the best restaurants in Harare that she had been too. She turned slightly and pressed her full firm breasts into him as a reminder of the delights there, his to play with.

Igwe's arm tightened around her shoulder and she felt a rush of warmth and passion. She enjoyed the firm grip of his hand on her shoulder and melted into him.

"Perhaps there is somewhere you would like to take me before we go to dinner," she tentatively suggested.

"Hussy," Igwe replied.

Angel ignored the comment, perhaps she was a hussy, she realised with a little thrill of her own that if Igwe had ordered the limousine to the side of the road and proposed banging her up against one the walls of the villa's lining the avenue then her only response would have been to pull her dress up high and spreading her legs for him.

Instead the vehicle drove on through the night and the relatively quiet roads of Harare in the evening.

At the hotel Igwe and Angel climbed out of the car and entered the elegant marble floored reception. The small bar had a number of relatively smartly dressed black men sitting around it with nothing to support its salacious reputation, though in the background she could hear laughter and loud music from black bar and garden on the far side of the hotel.

The Maitre'd was all attentive respect when he saw the renowned Igwe Orizu approach. He quickly scanned tonight's guest list and promptly reallocated the booking of Mr & Mrs Poslewhite from the prime table to a lessor side table, and led Igwe and the woman who was his current consort to the best table in the restaurant.

He fussed and bustled all around the table waving the wine waiter urgently forward and taking a little too much time helping the rather beautiful white woman into her seat. He caught the amused glance of Mr Orizu on him and hastily backed away flustered.

He signalled to another waiter who rushed forward. The Maitre'd, with a sigh, waved him back.

"For goodness sake Cesare our guests need the menu, your smiling face is not quite enough, please remember to keep menus in your hand while waiting to serve our guests!"

The ruffled waiter backed away embarrassed and annoyed at his own slip.

Angel was unaware of the background goings on. Her attention was fixed on Igwe and the small cylindrical case in his hand that had a maroon coloured covering adorned with a crown. Her heart skipped a beat. Did Igwe have a present for her? If her memory served her right that crest was the sign used by a well known jewellers in London.

Her heart pumped, her breasts heaved in response and she felt a little thrill in her loins.

A waiter arrived offering the menus. Igwe waived them away and ordered what he wanted, including ordering for Angel as well. The flustered waiter tried to press forward with the menus only to be repulsed by a fierce glare from the smartly dressed African the Maitre'd had made such a fuss over.

Angel watched this by-play with some amusement until Igwe caught her gaze.

"They just can't get the staff these days," he proffered by way of explanation. Angel smiled and lowered her gaze, before remembering to pull her shoulders back and push her breasts forward for Igwe to admire and lust after.

"So how did your husband react when you went home? Does he know what happened? Did Amanda tell him anything?"

Angel looked across at Igwe, not really surprised that this was his top concern. Powerful and wealthy as he was that would not protect him from an angry father in a city where an AK47 could be bought for less than two American dollars, and the men to use them for even less than that.

"Well I am not sure he entirely believed me. Indeed he pushed past me as though my words were of no consequence and headed straight for Amanda."

"and..." Igwe was eyeing Angel carefully but he could sense no stress in her which must have meant it went OK, but he waited for her words.

"Well Amanda was astonishing ... she just quietly told her father she had a great weekend. When he asked who had been there she looked confused by the question and just explained that there were a few other people at the resort but no one in particular, that basically it just had been her and me. What surprised me was the simple matter of fact way she lied ... I simply won't be able to believe anything she says again!"

Igwe smiled; a look of contentment on his face.

"So she didn't go running to Daddy to complain ... hmm ... the little honey must have really liked what I did to her, even when I buggered her tight bottom."

Angel looked around the room worried their conversation had been overheard, but Igwe casually waved away her concern.

"Don't concern yourself with others so much. So her father suspects but does not know, that's fine. Now when can I see her again?"

Angel looked into her lover's eyes, slightly concerned to hear about him wanting her daughter, but she suppressed that fear, knowing that Amanda was likely to be the cause of his prolonged interest in her and she had reluctantly decided to live with that fact.

"I have thought about that, as you realise Amanda is at school mid-week and it might be a risk to take her out of the school without her father knowing and wanting an explanation."

She looked up at Igwe and was pleased to see his eyes were on her breasts, she immediately pushed them forward.

"Amanda finishes school early on Friday and is usually home by 3.30 in the afternoon. He normally does not finish work until 5pm and is home shortly thereafter. That would leave an hour and a half..."

Her voice trailed off in some uncertainty and she looked at Igwe who was now looking into his plate. Then he looked up.

"I did not expect anything less. It is only a matter of time now, but for the time being I am willing to go slowly with Amanda." He glanced across at Angel, amused to see the relief on her face.

His thoughts were interrupted by a waiter bustling forward with a starter of 'Plancher Corner' a French dish of spiced meats and pickled vegetables. They tucked in, with Igwe keeping an eye on the comings and goings. His driver bodyguard was waiting in the car, and this restaurant was generally safe enough but it was wise to be careful.

Angel noted when his gaze rested on other women but wisely said nothing. She tried to avoid looking at other white couples fearing to see condemnation in their eyes over her being with an African. Though if she had looked she would have seen a general lack of interest and she was not the only white woman in the restaurant dining with a black African man.

The waiter bustled over and swept their plates away, as another hurried forward with plates of Nile Perch, a rare enough dish as few people fished in the crocodile infested rivers of the Zambezi and Limpopo, the only major rivers that bordered the landlocked African country.

Angel gazed at the delicacy but waited for Igwe to start. Igwe had been distracted by a commotion at the entrance to the restaurant.

"But I particularly booked that table!" A flustered and angry white man of middle years had raised his voice.

"Really dear, it's not important!"

"But it is. Not only is it your 25th birthday it is also our 5th wedding anniversary and I planned for it to be special."

"Please don't make a fuss!"

"Darling you just can't let these black people ride roughshod over us. This is still a civilised country and standards are still high in this restaurant, or at least they were until tonight."

Igwe rose to his feet, and Angel shrunk into herself in anticipation of a volcanic eruption from her lover. Instead he remained perfectly calm as he strode over to the strident white man who had dropped into silence at the approach of the powerfully built, smartly dressed African who simply oozed authority. "My dear Sir as you have alluded that this is a quality restaurant, and raised voices are just not the done thing."

The white man looked a bit taken aback at the polished English accent coming from the African bear standing in front of him. He had not expected a confrontation and had been happy to bully the helpless waiter but this man was another matter.

He looked at the African and refrained from comment.

"I am deeply sorry sir..." The Maitre'd bowed and waved his arms in the air, but Igwe cut him off with a wave.

"May I ask, to whom I am addressing?"

"My name is Mr Poslewhite and I had booked the table you are sitting at for my wife's birthday, which is also our wedding anniversary."

Igwe reached out his hand, and Mr Poslewhite hesitated for a moment before realising it would be churlish to withhold his hand and he was not sure where in the power structures of this African country the man before him stood.

He extended his hand.

Igwe gripped and squeezed.

To his credit the white man opposite kept a straight face.

Igwe shrugged.

"Mistakes happen. So this must be Mrs Poslewhite?" Igwe turned to the attractive white woman that had made the mistake of marrying a pompous ass. He reached out for her hand and bowed to kiss the slim fingers.

"Enchanted!"

He remained for a moment bowed over her hand. His gaze locked on her legs, which were long and shapely and on display since she was wearing a short dress. He rose slowly allowing his gaze to take in and appreciate her womanly charms making no attempt to hide his gaze from her or her husband.

When he stood up straight and looked into her eyes he saw timidity and fear mixed with awareness that he desired her. She looked down and blushed.

"Maitre'd a bottle of your best champagne for the happy couple and a bottle of Bruilly for them to take home, all at my expense."

"I can't do anything about the table which I had also booked in advance." He looked at the Maitre'd who looked away and said nothing. "Please accept my gift as partial compensation."

Igwe turned and walked away.

"Sarah, you shouldn't have looked at him like that."

"What? I didn't look at him at all."

"The man's little more than brute."

Sarah looked at Igwe and at her husband and looked timidly down. Her husband was right that African was a lusting brute of a man. Her pussy throbbed and dampened.

Angel looked up as Igwe returned to the table, she was surprised the matter had apparently been settled relatively quietly, and noted his eyes on the woman as the couple accepted being escorted to another table.

"You will come to my villa on Thursday."

Angel looked up. Igwe's words had been a command. If her husband had issued her a command she would have bridled with anger, instead her nipples thickened in anticipation of Igwe unleashing his lust on her on Thursday as well as tonight.

"I have asked Janet to be there as well"

Angel looked up her ire rising at the mention of her one time friend that she had found in bed with Igwe. Angel hated the woman for betraying her by taking Igwe to her bed when she knew Angel was in love with him. She looked into Igwe's face preparing to protest but her objections died on her lips as she saw the determination in his eyes.

She said nothing. Igwe noted her lack of protest and nodded in satisfaction.

"You need more experience at making love to women, and I will enjoy watching."

Angel opened her mouth. Closed it, and then opened it again. Finally she reached for a glass and took a drink of wine.

Igwe smiled. "I have been contemplating giving Amanda to Janet for the same reason."

Angel put her glass down and looked at Igwe, but remained silent.

"Watching you and Amanda pleasure each other will be a great delight but I suspect you both need more experience of Sapphic pleasure before the two of you are comfortable with your pretty heads between each other's thighs."

Angel said nothing but reached for her knife and fork and cut away a chunk of Nile Perch while thinking furiously. She chewed of the flesh of the fish before looking up at Igwe.

"Daura would be better."

Igwe raised his eyes and looked at Angel, surprised and slightly astonished.

"Daura? ... You think so?"

Angel met his gaze, and her own thoughts turned to the night Daura had taken her. Taken was the word to use. Daura, the third wife of Joshua, who was one of Igwe's close friends, had proven to be an aggressive, forceful, demanding and dominant black woman. Angel shivered at the memory. Daura would enforce lesbian submission on Amanda. Angel's thighs trembled as she remembered the hard rhinoceros dildo the woman had mercilessly driven up into her.

"Yes, Daura."

Igwe smiled. Angel had surprised him and his cock thickened.

"I think we will go without desert tonight."

Angel looked up and saw the lust rising in his eyes. Her pulse quickened.

"Whatever you say, mon cherie."

Igwe stood up and pocketed the cylindrical case he had put on the table. She felt a pang of disappointment. However Angel immediately noticed the other bulge in the front of his trousers. Her own loins quickened and liquefied in hot heat. She rose to her feet and found her knees weak. Igwe took her arm and led her out of the restaurant. At the podium of the Maitre'd he paused and indicated that Angel should go ahead and wait for him in the lobby as he turned to hand the man a sizeable wad of notes.

As Angel moved away he leaned closer and spoke quietly to the Maitre'd.

"You have the address of the Poslewhites?"

"Of course."

Igwe flicked his fingers and the Maitre'd hastily scribbled a note. Igwe took it and pocketed it after a glance at the Avondale address. He would soon find out where Mr Poslewhite worked and when before visiting his wife. He did not think she would offer any resistance.

Then he glanced at the statuesque beauty waiting for him in the lobby and quickened his pace, before the other African two legged vultures hanging around the bar shuffled closer to her and started pecking.

"Come on then Mrs Scott."

Angel turned away from eyeing the men at the bar who had been looking her over in a way that made her spine tingle. She was surprised to be addressed by her married name by Igwe after all these years, and noticed the men at the bar stir.

Igwe grinned at the African men at the bar, who knew by his remark that the lovely woman he was escorting out of the hotel was a white man's wife. Angel walked with him out of the hotel, making a little jump when Igwe's hand slipped behind her and grasped and squeezed her bottom in full sight of all the men in the bar.

She blushed at the murmuring laughter that arose behind her.

"Igwe..." her soft rebuke only made him laugh.

"Girl you are going to do more than squeal my name when ram my black cock up into your lovely white body. How do you want it tonight?"

Angel looked at him confused for a moment. Igwe grinned at her confusion, he was delighted that she was still relatively innocent despite years of marriage and months in his bed.

"Front or back?" He asked, rubbing a thick finger along the groove between her bottom cheeks, and through her legs to poke at her pussy.

Angel flushed even deeper and wriggled on his finger, but made no effort to pull away. She raised her eyes to Igwe and her heart pulsed at the hunger she saw there. A hunger for her.

"Are you suggesting you are only going to use one of them?" She asked quietly and lowering her eyes in mock modesty.

Igwe paused for a moment and stared before roaring with laughter, and urged her into his car.


Amanda was having her own problems. She was back at school now and the wonderfully exciting adventure at the weekend was over. Now when she listened to the gossip of the girls at the school she tried to appear nonchalant and uncaring of this idle chatter, but her ears twitched at the remotest whisper of black cock, and her own private parts seemed to take on a life of their own heating up and throbbing. Despite her best efforts all the gossip of the girls aroused her as she understood now what it meant to part her legs for an African man and the sheer thrill to be experienced when a man's hardness thrust deep into her body.

When she saw the African security guards stare at her legs, or look at her developing bust, her heart seemed to skip a beat and her stomach would lurch at the realisation of what the guards wanted to do to her. For once she felt envious of the girls who sneaked about at night and slipped outside to make surreptitious meetings with the black men out in the dark.

She was contemptuous of those girls who slanged off those girls who let the black men between their legs. How could any woman, or girl who had experienced the sheer excitement of sex possibly criticise other women for doing the same.

Such sanctimonious preaching could only come, she had decided, from sheer ignorance of the thrill of the act.

For herself, she found herself envious of those girls bold enough to venture outside at night to the men waiting outside. The risk of being caught and the possible censure, and embarrassment was something she felt she might be able to risk, after all wasn't her mother allowing a black lover between her own legs. She was not in a position to complain if the school reported her, but what would her father think, that his daughter was no different from her mother!

Amanda was different, and she did not want to disappoint her father.

Her disordered thoughts twisted through her mind in tortuous confused trails.

Without conscious thought her hands caressed her breasts idle, and a hand slipped below her bed sheets and between her legs.

She did so want to feel Igwe's cock throb inside her again.


Igwe's cock was throbbing hard, as his left arm encircled the beautiful white wife who eagerly pressed her full, firm, rounded body against him. Her soft pliant lips were crushed beneath his own, while his right hand was thrust high under her dress enjoying the feel of the warm, satin soft flesh, of her upper thighs.

His hand stroked and caressed while the woman squirmed and moaned and gasped her passion into his mouth and he held her close and his tongue delved into her hot hungry mouth.

Angel moaned into his mouth as a thick finger worked itself inside her. She squirmed in pleasure and excitement as another finger slid into her private parts, parting the slickly wet outer lips before probing for her inner entrance. She gasped as the thick black finger of her African lover penetrated her body.

Igwe grinned as the white wife trembled and shook in her arousal as her heated vulva soaked his penetrating finger, lubricating it, enabling him to push it crudely and forcefully deeper. Angel's only response was to grasp his shoulders, spread her legs wide, and moan as she humped the finger of her lover.

Igwe had stopped marvelling at how easy it was to make white women surrender to their lusts, it seemed there was something in the atmosphere of Africa that released their suppressed hungers, previously kept in check by years of western social restraints.

He pushed his finger deeper and twirled it in her depths watching her eyes glaze over. Enjoying the sight of soft full lips parted as Angela gasped and moaned, he watched as her soft tongue licked across suddenly dry, softer lips. He watched her tremble in lust and delighted in the transformation that he had overseen had the last few months.

"So my gorgeous honey," he whispered in her ear. "Do you really want me to thrust my cock in the tight little channel of your ass?"

Angel's eyes flashed open and she stared up into the eyes of her lover.

"You can do whatever you want to me, I can't stop you."

Igwe laughed.

"You don't fool me woman, this is not about me, it is what you want, and you want to be used! You want to be abused." He thrust his finger hard and deep. Angel jerked and moaned.

"You want this don't you?" Igwe's hot words in her ear generated a hot lust in Angel's loins.

His finger jabbed, hard, painfully, brutally. His thumb found her clitoris and squeezed it between thumb and finger. The pain was shocking, but the throbbing heat that overwhelmed Angel drove her passion higher.

He enjoyed her gasping moans.

"You want me to do as I will with you and the thought excites you."

He pushed a second finger forcefully inside her enjoying the way her eyes widened and her legs seemed to strain to spread wider for his hands.

"So tell me Angel. When am I going to have your daughter again? When will you deliver up Amanda's sweet lips and nubile body to my cock?"

Angel looked at her lover she saw lust and depravity in his soul and shuddered.

"Friday ... you can have her Friday!"

"Friday! Friday! I don't want her Friday I want her now tonight!"

Angel wailed.

"It can't be before Friday. She is at school. Her father would know..." She looked up at Igwe her eyes pleading for understanding.

He looked at her and she trembled at the look in his eyes. She saw a cold ruthless anger and her stomach flipped and her heart fluttered.

"Have patience please, please understand, it's too dangerous to let him know at this time."

The sides of Igwe's mouth curled up and she saw cruelty in his eyes and instead of fear it generated butterflies in her stomach and heat in her loins.

"You are going to have to be punished."

Yes, he thought she would have to be punished and her husband as well!

Angel's heart was pounding. Her loins had turned to liquid heat as the African held her in his strong arms with cruel eyes and words of punishment that both frightened and excited her.


An hour later Angel was in Igwe's villa and had discovered another way in which her lover's four poster bed could be used.

She was naked.

Trussed between the two uprights, her wrists and ankles were held securely in fur lined leather manacles.

Her limbs splayed.

Behind her she could hear her lover moving. Making his preparations and she shivered. It was not from cold. The balmy African night was warm, and the air did not stir. She was helpless. She was not sure if she was living a fantasy or a nightmare. Her lover was also naked. His overweight middle aged body was hardly that of a black god, but at this moment in time he might as well be.

He had total power over her.

Complete control.

The firm curves of her white English body displayed to the lustful gaze of the black Zimbabwean power broker. His lust was obvious. His cock was hard.

She heard the swishing sounds behind her as Igwe examined the collection of various whips he held. Angel had been surprised to discover one of the drawers in Igwe's bedroom held such a diabolical collection.

She should feel outrage.

She should feel shame.

She should feel anger to be treated so.

She did feel fear.

Between her legs her excitement dribbled from her pussy and ran down her silky soft inner thighs.

She had not expected to feel such a sense of excitement at being held trussed and helpless and aware that a man was about to abuse her with a whip.

Her lover was going to punish her and it excited her in a way she had never thought it would have been possible.

She heard the swish behind her, but had not expected the sudden white hot pain erupt as her round white bottom was suddenly striped red. She jerked and yelled simultaneously.

Igwe grinned. He was not really into sadism, but he loved to make women squeal, and to hear a white woman beg a black man for mercy appealed to the inbuilt belief of injustice that many black men felt towards whites.

His arm swung, and another stripe of red erupted on her delectable derriere. When Angel went home her white husband would see the red stripes and know a black man had inflicted them on his beautiful white wife.

With more force than usual he swept is arm down hard and Angel screamed.

He laughed and wondered if the neighbours would hear. Most of them were white. He loved the thought of them squirming in discomfort knowing he was brutalising a white woman and there was nothing they could do to stop him!

"Oh please, no more!"

Her plea was met by the swishing sound of leather scything through the air.

She braced, but that only made the pain worse and she wailed.

"You have failed me."

"I don't understand. How? How did I fail you?"

"Amanda is not here serving my cock with her soft mouth and tight young cunt!"

His arm rose and fell and he watched the red stripe erupt on her bottom. Angel flinched and jerked in her bonds.

"But she is at school, boarding school. She is not at home." Her words broke off as another shriek erupted from her throat.

"You can have her on Friday, and do whatever you want with her!"

Angel heard the swishing sound of the whip and could not help herself from bracing against it. Miraculously the pain did not arrive.

"Tell me more," Igwe commanded.

"The boarding school finishes at one o'clock she is usually home by half past one, and her father won't be home before five o'clock. You will have all afternoon to do as you like with her."

Igwe flicked his wrist and the whip almost lightly flicked across her bottom. But it trailed across already bruised flesh and Angel could no suppress a small shriek of shock as the pain throbbed hotly, creating what seemed like a hot radiant glow, engulfing her loins with heat.

Unaccountable her pussy seemed to be leaking a torrent of juice!

"Why should I be concerned what your husband thinks? He doesn't seem to care that you trotted over here to have your pussy stuffed with black cock! Why should he care if I am bouncing his daughter on my cock as well!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.