An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 19: The Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Initiation - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark was relaxed as he lay on his back looking up at his wife. She looked magnificent as she writhed above him. He ran his hands over the shapely thighs on either side of his body. The soft feel of her skin was deceptive and he grasped the firmness of her strong thighs, thighs that were rising and falling as she drove her hips down onto his hard cock.

He closed his eyes, savouring the exquisite feel of her tight womanhood, as her hips rose, clutching at his hardness. Her inner muscles clutching tightly at him as she rose up before relaxing, releasing her grip, and driving her hips back to slap against Mark's male strength.

Mark delighted in hearing Angel grunt her pleasure; she had never been very vocal during sex so her excited grunts, matching the unusual physical effort on her part, gave him added pleasure. It was not often he could lie on his back and leave Angel to do most of the work, but this last week she had been unusually enthusiastic about making love, and particularly considerate towards satisfying his needs.

He gazed up at her firm breasts as they bounced on her chest. They were full and round with little sag. It excited him to see her nipples so enlarged and swollen. They were a sure indication that his wife was very seriously aroused as she laboured above him. He reached up and grasped their white firmness. A little shiver went through him as he appreciated the same orbs he now held, had also been grasped and squeezed by lusting black men. His own cock seemed to stiffen and harden further at the image in his mind.

Angel squirmed and wriggled on her husband's thick member. The mushroom cap of his cock always made it seem thicker and fatter as she sunk down its length. She trembled from the pleasure it give her.

Once she had thought only her husband's body could provide her with pleasure this intense. Those were the days when she loved her husband alone. Now she loved another, but she also now knew that any cock could provide with the intensity of pleasure that lovemaking produced in her. So she rammed her hips down onto her husband's cock and took her own pleasure in the act.

Mark ran his hands over his wife's vibrant firm body enjoying the shivering excitement he could feel transmitted through her soft skin. His hands stroked and fondled enhancing Angel's pleasure, while watching her eyes and the intensity within. He thrust his body upwards to meet her descending hips, and their bodies came together in a satisfying mesh of the male and the female.

Mark flexed his cock inside his wife's tightness, and delighted in the gasp it produced in her. Her hot tightness had always provided a particular pleasure, and it did not seem any less now that several black cocks had also enjoyed the same pleasure. He recalled the sight of Igwe's cock glistening as it slid out of his wife's submissively kneeling body, and the image unaccountably hardened his own cock even more than it was already.

Angel bounced up and down on his hips, her own excitement very clear as she sought the pleasure that a hard cock could provide. Her husbands caressing hands were nice enough, but he rarely gripped her hard and forcefully while making love to her. Since coming to Africa she had discovered the unexpected delight in behaving submissively to demanding aggressive men. She would never have tolerated such an approach in England, but this was Zimbabwe and she had found the determination and sheer lust of African men had triggered a long suppressed hunger to just surrender to hard male demands.

There was a time when she had lived in fear of what people might think of her sexual desires and needs, and after the shock of her parents reaction to her childhood sexual adventures she had carefully curbed her sexuality through fourteen years of marriage. The world had changed for Angel. In two days she would be formally initiated in the Harare Women's Club. She would be the star, performing on stage in front of hundreds of black men and white women.

She would strip naked in front of all. That thought still filled her with some dread, but she was proud of her body and knew only the most critical would be able to find fault in her full, curvy body, still slim after three children. Then she would allow someone, at the moment she did not know who, to make love to her on that stage! She shivered at the thought and squeezed her vaginal muscles around her husband's hard length. She gripped it harder as her excitement rose at the thought of what might happen on Friday.

Mark moaned as his wife tightly squeezed his cock. He could sense her rising excitement and desire as she squirmed above him, driving her hips down and forcing his cock deeper. He felt a tightness enclose the end of his thrusting cock as she thrust herself down, grinding her hips into his. He groaned as that inner tightness seemed to clasp around the end of his cock and wondered if he had somehow pushed through to her womb! He humped up trying to push deeper into his wife, then a spasm overtook him.

Angel reached down and steadying herself as her husband started to tremble beneath her. She recognised the signs and her excitement rose higher in anticipation of her husband's seed surging into her body. Mark jerked, and his hips pushed Angel upwards as he instinctively thrust as deep inside Angel as he could. Then his orgasm overtook him and his seed surged forth. Angel gasped above him. Her own orgasm overcame her as she trembled and her body shook above her husband in delight and pleasure. Then she collapsed on top of Mark.

Mark enclosed his wife in his arms pulling her warm relaxing body close. Angel snuggled closer, and Mark felt her firm full breasts pressed tight to his own chest, and savoured the experience of her exhausted curvy body against his. It seemed like a magic moment that had caught Angel in a warm glow of content. Angel leaned forward and nibbled at his neck. Mark quivered at the feel of her warm lips and wet tongue nuzzling at his soft flesh.

Angel rose and leaned forward and caught the lobe of his ear with ivory white teeth and Mark trembled at the pleasure of the moment. It had seemed years since she had been so aggressive and forward in their lovemaking. If this was meant to be some sort of reward for agreeing to pay for her membership of the Harare Women's Club he would have to find some other organisation to sign her up to.

"Honey, I've been thinking."

'Oh dear, ' thought Mark, sensing trouble coming 'I knew it wouldn't last'. He gave her a hug, enjoying the side effect of her firm breasts flattening against the side of his body. One of her full shapely thighs slid across his own legs. He felt the silky warmth of her inner thigh stroke across his cock as she stretched her leg enticingly across him. He stroked his hand down her soft warm back.

"Yes, Ok, what can I do for you."

"Oh it's nothing like that. I am just pleased we can have a normal rational conversation about important things."

Mark's stomach flipped, and he wondered what dramatic problem was about to burst into his life.

"You're not pregnant are you?"

"No!" Angel rose on one elbow. She gave him a light poke. "Don't be silly. You know I am on the pill."

Mark looked up into her eyes and for a moment was lost in them again. He shivered at the emotion of the moment, surprised that he could feel so strength of emotion towards Angel after all that had happened in the last six months.

A sudden alarming thought crossed his mind.

"Has Igwe asked you to come off the pill?"

Angel shook her head.

"No, and I wouldn't come off the pill even if he did ask me."

Mark nodded relieved.

"Even though you say you love him, you don't want his baby?"

Angel looked reproachfully at Mark.

"I'm not going to risk taking a black baby back to England. What if he got me pregnant and I had the baby in England? I could hardly pretend it was adopted like so many women do, if it popped out onto a sheet at the Whittington! Besides, I have had three children already. Robert was the last and I won't be spreading my legs for some African baby-making gang fuck!"

"Not even just for Igwe?"

"No, not even for Igwe."

Mark patted and stroked her soft back.

"At least you are being sensible about that, so what is on your mind."

"Well you know I have been going out with Igwe for six months now."

"Hmm ... well as I recall I have only known about it for four months."

Angel gave him her 'don't be difficult look' and he sighed. He rested his head back on the pillow and looked away from Angel a moment. Not facing the intensity of his eyes any more give Angel renewed courage and she pulled her thoughts together.

"I just think after six months it might be time for Igwe to meet the family properly." She saw the frown appear on Mark's face, and before he could say anything she rushed on.

"I think you should be able to trust me now to let me introduce Igwe to Amanda..." and after a short pause, "and Robert as well of course!"

She had felt Mark freeze at the mention of Amanda, before rushing out the last words but it was already too late.

Mark pushed her aside and jumped to his feet. In virtually one movement he had leapt out of the bed and turned towards her.

"YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!"

Angel stuttered, and looked around the room avoiding Mark's eyes. She could feel his panic and alarm radiated from him.

"Now don't take this the wrong way, I am only suggesting that the man I love should be able to meet my children!"

"That's ridiculous."

"It is not, it's perfectly normal!" She looked up at Mark defiantly, but quickly looked away from the panic and anxiety in his eyes.

"There is nothing normal about your black lover. His is kinky and depraved, and like all these Africans he hungers for young white girls!"

"That's not true!" Though even as she said it she recalled being sent home after Susan arrived at Igwe's house with her sixteen year old daughter in tow, and the way the nymph Hailey would snuggle into Ngorro's lustful embrace.

"Igwe loves me."

She jumped naked to her feet and stood proudly.

Angel raised her voice. "This is what Igwe wants!"

Her hands waved in the air indicating her own full curvy body. "Igwe loves me and wants my body. Why would any man want a girl when he can have a woman like me?"

But Mark had visited too many African businessmen's homes. He had seen too many bikini clad nymphet's, with budding breasts, lithe legs and wide excited eyes being called over to snuggle up on the laps of African businessmen. Mark knew what that the rich and powerful in Africa had no self-restraint when it came to nubile white womanhood.

"No." The word was brief ... final.

"You are wrong not to trust me. Do you think I don't want the best for my own daughter?" Angel's words were defiant but even as she said it the image of Igwe's thick long ten inch cock standing proud and firm flashed before her eyes. She shivered at the thought of the impact of that cock on Amanda, but if Igwe wanted Amanda, she had to deliver. He had made it clear there would be no more fun and laughter in his arms until she delivered up her daughter to him. As far as Angel was concerned if that is what was necessary to maintain her relationship with her magnificent lover then she would deliver Amanda on a silver platter, and personally tie a silken bow around her.

As she looked at her husband she could see implacable opposition on his face. It would be no good trying to explain to her husband that it would be far better for Amanda to learn about sex from her skilful black lover than any amount of adolescent fumbling in the back of a car. She saw only panic and fear in her husband's eyes. Nevertheless she was going to try again

"For goodness sake, I think it is perfectly rational for me to want the man I love to meet my children." She ignored the flash of pain in her husband's eyes as she declared her love for Igwe.

"There is not going to be anything more than him meeting Amanda, sharing tea one afternoon in his garden and chatting about school."

"You forgot Robert."

"Oh, yes, Robert as well." For a moment she was flustered. 'How could she explain not taking Robert to see Igwe?' "You know what I mean."

"Oh I know alright. I just don't know how you can even contemplate handing over our innocent daughter to that black pervert!"

"It's not like that! Can't you get it into your head that nothing is going to happen? It's me Igwe lusts after. Amanda's just a child."

"Precisely she is just a child, but a child that in this country is over the age of consent!"

Angel glared at Mark, but soon realised that would not work.

"You will not take Amanda to Igwe!" Mark repeated firmly.

"You really don't get it. You are taking this entirely out of context your fears are ungrounded. Can't you just trust me? Igwe just wants to meet Amanda ... and Robert, simply to get to know the children of the woman he loves, just as I love him."

"You stupid woman! You are right in one thing Igwe does not want to meet Amanda."

Caught by surprise Angel nodded and looked at her husband.

"HIS COCK WANTS TO MEET AMANDA!"

Mark's shouted words rocked Angel back on her feet. Though paradoxically Mark's words reminded her of the way Igwe's cock had thickened and lengthened inside her as he had looked at the photograph of Amanda by their bedside. She knew the conversation had gone as far as it could go and switched tactics. She dropped her head, nodding to herself.

"You are right."

This time it was Mark's turn to be taken aback. He looked at Angel with uncertainty, seeking her eyes.

"It was silly of me to suggest it." She nodded again. "I don't know what I was thinking of."

She looked up at her husband.

"Please forgive me for even mentioning it. I had no wish to make you angry or fearful."

Mark sought out Angel's eyes seeking to establish how much confidence he could have in her words. Angel looked him in the eye. He wanted to believe her but his trust was shaken.

"I'm truly sorry I brought it up after we had been having such a lovely time together."

Mark was deflated by her words. That wonderful magic of a few moments ago had been shattered by Angel's suggestion, but did she really mean it? He was not sure. Angel strode around the bed that had been a barrier between them during their row and took Mark into her arms, pressing her warm naked body against him.

Angel hugged him, her full curves pressed against him.

"It really was a silly idea, I don't know what came over me for even suggesting it. Trust me that I did not want to upset you." Mark nodded against her shoulder as she held him close.

"Now, come back to bed and I will make it all better again."

She led Mark by the hand back to the bed, before urging him to lie back. Then she buried her head in his loins distracting him with tongue and lips. Soon his cock was hard again. She looked up at his face as he looked up at the ceiling and she could see his arousal, and smiled to herself, before sliding her lips down on his stiffening cock. After all she hadn't actually promised not to deliver Amanda to Igwe...


Daura told the two brats to behave themselves and calm down. Matthew and Jo were two of Joshua's son's from his first wife Erela. Daura being the third wife was formally well down the pecking order in terms of the family hierarchy, but Daura was a sexual predator who knew that power lay with the favourite wife and one thing Daura knew well was how to please men. She also knew that pleasing men included providing them with sexual variety.

She scorned women who vainly believed that just the status of being a wife was sufficient to give them the right to demand things from their husbands. When a man has four wives like Joshua, it was necessary to show a bit more drive and ambition when it came to pleasing a husband.

Daura liked sex and begrudged her husband having sex with his other wives. Since marrying thirteen year old Sylvi Luba, Joshua's fourth wife, each wife had found their right to a night with their husband had gone from two nights a week to one night a week. When Joshua had only three wives, each wife had claimed two nights with him, leaving Joshua for one night to himself. Now that Joshua had four wives, in order to be fair to all his wives, Joshua spent only one night with each wife. Paradoxically Joshua had instead gone from one 'night off' a week when he had three wives, now with four wives three 'nights off!'

Nights on which he could take advantage of the white women that had fallen into his circle of control.

Daura had needed to act quickly before the doe-eyed ebony skinned Sylvi supplanted Daura as Joshua's favourite wife. Daura's action had been swift and forceful. Within one week of Sylvi's return from her honeymoon with Joshua. his latest wife had found herself kneeling at the feet of Daura eating pussy.

Daura was also a realist and life could be brutally short in Zimbabwe, so she had taken the sexual education of Matthew and Joe into her own predatory care. The appointment of eighteen year old Natalie fresh from school in England had been instrumental to binding the two adolescent teenagers to her when they realised that Natalie was there for them to discover and practice their sexual skills. One day Matthew would inherit the family wealth and Daura had no intention of being the discarded third widow after Joshua had met his death.

Nor had Joshua complained about Natalie. When he had gone to Natalie's room on her first night in Zimbabwe, he had soon discovered she was a natural submissive willing to permit anything to be done to her who had come to Africa to escape a humdrum family life in England with her own preconceptions of life in Africa learned from internet chat rooms.

Now Daura had a task that she relished. After dropping the two boys off at the Club she would go and pick up Angel Scott, drive her to the Club and supervise the white woman's complete sexual debasement. On stage in front of hundreds of men and women she would supervise the university educated, white professional woman's uncontrollable submission to her own sexual urges. She grinned to herself pressing her foot down on the accelerator.


Angel jumped when a car horn hooted at her villa gates. She had been expecting a visitor but her nervous tension was running high.

"Let them in." She called out to Kaifus as she rose to her feet, her heart beating a little faster. She had dressed in her stylish best, with a smart blue dress that was shorter than her usual dresses. It was tight around the waist, and clung to her upper body as it rose higher to the low cut bodice, which exposed the firm round orbs of her breasts.

She waited and Daniel their house domestic opened the door at the sound of clicking heels coming down the paved pathway to the front entrance of the villa. It will be Joanna Laurance she thought, come to take her to the Club. It was an unpleasant surprise when Daura Farei strode confidently through the door. It was Daura who had forced her to experience her first lesbian experiences and Angel was still uncomfortable about the memory.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as Daura placed a light carryall bag down by her feet.

Daura cocked her head and looked at Angel. The expression on her face was arrogant, and unfriendly, she clearly had not liked her welcome. The woman said nothing for a while and just looked over Angel. Casting her eyes over Angel's dress and make up. The woman was making Angel feel uncomfortable and she realised her opening words might have been less polite than they could have been.

"It's just that I am expecting someone." Angel belatedly tried to explain.

Daura nodded.

"To take you the Club and your initiation."

Angel was taken by surprise and looked sharply at Daura.

"Well that dress won't do, take it off."

"Oh err." Taken by surprise Angel hesitated then noticed a humorous smirk on the face of her servant Daniel. She scowled.

"Go and take your break now Daniel." The African domestic bobbed his head, then slipped through the front door closing it behind her. Then she turned back to Daura.

"Well I think it is good enough. It shows off my figure well!"

"Shut up! Take it off."

Angel stared at the African woman, who folded her arms across her chest and stared resolutely back at Angel.

"Well do you want your initiation today, or have you changed your mind?"

Angel was really inclined to tell this woman what to do with herself, but she paused. The firm gaze of this confident African woman caused her to hesitate and control her instinctive desire to retort sharply. Daura noted the white woman's belated self-control and let a smile cross her face.

Daura nodded to the carry all. "I have something in the bag for you to wear."

"From this moment you must appreciate you are not in control. You are going to submit your body to Africa. As a white woman member of the Club you will have no rights other than to enter the Club. Once inside the Club your body will belong to whatever African demands the use of it. That will be mainly men, but not always. Inside the Club you will do whatever is demanded of you, whenever it is demanded, with whoever demands it, or with whatever man, woman, boy, girl, animal, or with whatever inanimate object that you are told to use."

Angel swallowed hard as she listened to this little speech. It was one thing to whisper excitedly with Samantha Yates, or calmly discuss the potential for life as a member of a discreet club designed to pander to bored white women like herself. Quite another to listen to a forceful, aggressive African woman virtually dictate to her like this.

Daura stopped and looked at Angel.

The moment dragged on in silence as the two women looked at each other.

"Well?"

Angel shivered feeling a cold tingle run down her spine. Then she reached up to unzip the dress.


At the Club Daura's Mercedes turned into a discreet driveway that only revealed strong armoured gates after the vehicle had turned off the street and passed between tall curved walls that had led to the hidden gates. Angel had not noticed this entrance. At the gates the car came to a halt and Daura's driver punched in a code. The gates slowly trundled open, and the car moved slowly forward and paused before a second pair of gates.

Here the delay was longer and Daura leaned out of the car's window so that the man operating the CCTV could identify her. She turned to Angel as she reclined back in the car.

"We have to accept tight security." She spoke with a voice resigned to the reality. Then she grinned at a thought and turned to Angel. "It would not do for an angry husband, or distraught father to gain knowledge or entry to the Club. I trust your husband knows nothing about the Club?"

Angel turned from examining the sturdiness of the gates to glance at the African woman beside her.

"He has signed the forms for the annual subscription, but has accepted on face value that it is a restricted club for women only. He will not cause any trouble." She paused for a moment. "To be honest, even if he did know, he would probably jack off over what happens here."

Daura gave her a cold look.

"It does not matter what you think, or how he might react. He is not to be told about this Club under any circumstances."

Angel nodded.

"I know ... I know. I won't tell him anything."

The car moved forward into a restricted area that had no other vehicles within it and turned slowly to line up with a door into the building. The chauffeur jumped out and hurried over to open the door for the woman who was his employer's favourite wife. Then holding the door open and he looked straight ahead, careful to avoid ogling either of the two women until they were safely past and could not observe his lecherous hunger for them, especially the beautiful white woman.

Daura tugged on the chain in her hand deliberately catching the white woman off balance as she was getting out of the car. Angel jerked forwards as the collar around her neck pulled her down and forward. She bit back a curse. When Daura had produced the leather collar with its silver studs everything in Angel's background had screamed in protest, but Angel's resistance had ended when her dress fell around her feet. So he had bowed her head, and controlled her trembling as the African woman had fastened a symbol of slavery around her neck.

She had avoided the mocking gaze of the confident and arrogant African lady. Daura clearly enjoyed the power of having an attractive white woman leashed, and held the shining silvery chain that linked to the collar around Angel's slender neck firmly. So Angel said nothing as she recovered her stance and stood tall, determined not to show any sign of her annoyance with the woman.

Daura smiled and looked down at the lightweight drapes that hung from the leather collar that she had clipped to it. They drifted lightly as Angel moved, shimmering around her. Each diaphanous drape was only six inches wide so as she moved the naked flesh beneath would be exposed to view in brief glimpses. As Angel walked the material would swish and curl around her offering flashes of her long tanned legs, tantalising peeks at full firm breasts.

Angel would never have dreamed of wearing such exotic clothing, if clothing it could be called. She knew each drape provided only limited protection from the lustful gaze of men and discovered that she found the whole situation quite arousing. If only she could restrain from making a fuss about Daura's behaviour she would soon be on a stage in front of hundreds of men who would look at her and desire her.

A little thrill ran down her spine.

The whole situation was as though from her wildest sexual fantasy. She was about to be displayed on a stage deep in the heart of Africa, and then she was going to spread her legs and be fucked in front of them all. She would never have dreamed back in England that such a fantasy would ever take place, so when Daura tugged on the chain and looked at her in that superior way that she had. Angel went along with the woman.

"Now listen, and listen carefully."

Angel looked up as Daura began speaking.

"Inside we will go through a corridor and up some steps. There will be a handrail on your right you can use as a guideline. I mention this as I am going to put a blindfold on you."

Daura watched as Angel's eyes widened and for a moment she saw a look of uncertainty on her face.

"This is, as you know an initiation. That in itself is just a word. Your participation is the key. It represents your willingness to submit to any male member of the Club! From this point any male member of the Club is entitled to take his pleasure of you anyway he wants."

Daura watched a tremble overcome the woman in front of her.

"There will be no ambiguity about this. You will not be able to decide he is too old, or too young; too fat or not pleasing to you. If he is male and wants you to pleasure him then you will pleasure him..."

She paused to see how her words were affecting Angel. The woman had closed her eyes and Daura imagined her imagination was in overdrive. She had found that so many of these white wives of professional educated men were much the same. On the outside they seemed full of restraint and proper behaviour, but inside simpering with a need for sexual debasement of the kind their loving husbands could never give them.

She tugged on the chain. Angel's eyes popped open and she looked across at Daura.

She waved to her chauffeur.

"The blindfold."


Angel had heard the murmur of voices fall silent as she was led blindfolded and chained by Daura Farei. The silence was momentary then a surge of noise enveloped her as the African men in the audience roared their approval as a stunningly beautiful white woman was brought out before them. Each and every one of them knew that the gorgeous white beauty standing on that stage in those see-through diaphanous robes as from this day forward going to be available to fuck.

They stamped their feet.

They banged fists on strong wooden tables.

They stood and roared out their approval.

Angel's heart pounded at the deep masculine volume rose and rose. Her stomach leapt into her mouth, which went dry, even as the spot between her legs flooded in moisture as though her body anticipated being on the receiving end of that African appreciation.

She licked her dry lips. Amid the male voices she could hear women calling out. Women whose voices gave away they were white not African. She stood proud, shoulders back, head tall. She was better than all those women in the audience. She would not be shy or intimidated by them or the men.

As she thrust her chest forward she felt her nipples harden against the material of the drapes. She shifted her hips slightly knowing it would make the drapes shift and flow around her exposing her lithe shapely body and its golden tan.

The roar from the audience intensified and Angel could not suppress a grin of delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.