An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 18: A Crisis for Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Crisis for Angel - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Angel was bored.

She sat amid the colourful spectacle of a tropical garden. Multi-coloured birds dived and swooped and splashed water on each other in the birdbaths. There were five birdbaths in the garden, though she could only see three of them from where she sat. Two were at the front of the house.

Kaifus, the gardener, was required each morning to religiously ensure the birdbaths had fresh water in them. It was ironic that in a country facing drought and starvation in the south, that here in Harare, four thousand feet above sea level water was in abundance.

She had discovered that Kaifus appreciated that her husband Mark putting a high priority in nurturing diversity in the garden, even by this simple procedure of keeping the bird baths full. Kaifus faithfully kept up this duty.

Some of the birds seemed to pay as much attention to the wonderful flowers in the garden as to the flickering insects, which swarmed between the flowers. The insects were just as colourful as the birds, though Angel had no appreciation for the nasty things.

She watched as her son Robert strode past carefully sheltering something in his hands. He was three years old now and had blossomed in Harare. His first two years had been in a gardenless flat in Central London. This last year spent under the hot sun of Zimbabwe, safely protected in a villa with high walls on three sides, and with two and a half acres of lush colourful garden to explore, he had thrived.

His father had taught him how to play cricket, as well as bowls, and croquet, while Kaifus had talked to him about plants and insects, and taught him about snakes. Robert had his own responsibility checking on the hens, making sure they were fed and watered and collecting their eggs. Lately it looked as though the hens were being stressed, whether by a snake, or rats they had not been able to determine.

Robert paused to show Kaifus what he had in his hand. The old grey haired African was like a doting grandfather to Robert, and leaned over to see what Robert had in his hands. The two talked in low amiable tones, then Kaifus straightened up while Robert wandered over to a broad leafed plant and carefully released the insect onto a leaf.

A sudden tightening in her throat surprised Angel as she realised it had been more important to Robert to show Kaifus what he had in his hands that it had been to show her, his mother.

"Robert, aren't you going to show me what you have?"

Robert glances over towards her, a little scowl on his face. Kaifus said something and Robert looked back at the leaf, then back at his mother.

"It's gone now." Then he strolled off to look for something else interesting in the garden. Angel sighed. She wanted to shout at him that she was his mother but held back her outburst. Then she realised that this was in fact a small triumph. Six months ago she would not have had such restraint.

Robert was his father's son. This weekend had been one of the first complete weekends she had spent at home in weeks. Not that she had wanted to stay at home. Her lover Igwe was away on business, or at least that is what he had told her. It was peculiar that none of his friends had invited her to their beds or to accompany them on a social outing. She was familiar enough by now to being treated as a trophy white wife, on the arm of a strutting African. So Angel had spent the weekend at home. Robert had made it clear he was not pleased and asked repeatedly when she would be 'going shopping.'

'Going shopping' was Angel's usual explanation to Robert when, while Mark was at work, Angel needed to slip away from the villa for a good hard fucking from a black cock. Not that Robert realised that purpose at all.

Amanda had not been much better. Amanda had not said anything, nor had she commented on Angel's weekend absences. A raised eyebrow and questioning look had made it clear that despite Mark's acceptance of her absences, Amanda was a girl not so easily fooled. She had only once asked about the absence of any shopping when Angel returned from a two hour afternoon bout sandwiched between Joseph and Joshua's hard thrusting bodies still sweaty and smelling of the African men.

Angel had flushed bright pink, and tried to stammer excuses. Amanda just gave her a cold look and turned away. After that Amanda had made no other comment but Angel felt compromised being silently judged by her own daughter!

Yes, Amanda was her Daddy's child just as much as Robert. Angel had grown apart from her own family, despite Mark's acceptance of her affairs and adventures.

She wondered if Amanda would have a different view if she knew the father she doted on would kneel in front of his wife and lick the sperm of other men, the fuck juice of black men, from between his wife's spread thighs.

But Amanda was away back at her boarding school, protected from the lusts of men, and safely out of sight of her lover. She had no doubts whatsoever that Amanda would give her lovers an instant erections. Ngorro would drool in delight at getting his pudgy hands on her. Calculating Joseph might simply line her up with clients willing to pay tens of thousands to abuse a fresh, innocent white girl.

Joshua, the African businessman who give such an appearance of solid respectability, but ran a depraved household that would possibly have shocked Caligula. With incestuous and orgies involving his sons and daughters, and his several wives in which guests could have their choice from his family, even from the white servants that Joshua employed to enhance his status.

For a moment Angel pondered that thought. Delivering Amanda would please Igwe and his friends, but she wanted their attention on her, not on her daughter! Nor could she count on her husband casually accepting the African's debauching Amanda.

She had not forgotten the towering rage that had overcome her husband when he had found her kneeling on a bed, shoulders down and bottom up with a thick, ten inch glistening black cock sliding out of her.

She suspected if Mark discovered the Africans were humping Amanda he would snap and the consequences could be dire. She shuddered at the thought of just how easy it was to get guns in Zimbabwe. No the risk would be too great. Beside she really wanted Igwe, Ngorro, Joseph, and Joshua to concentrate and getting aroused and excited to mount her and ram her full of cock, without being distracted by Amanda.

Amanda! Amanda! The girl was a potential problem. She supposed it was time she had a talk with Amanda about sex, but the idea of such a conversation bewildered Angel. Her own parents had studiously avoided any mention of sex, but had come down like a ton of bricks threatening hell and brimstone when they had found Angel in a sexually compromising position.

Her parents had dismissed the fact that the Chinaman had been coercing her to suck his cock. It had not helped that her mother, years earlier, had caught Angel lying naked on her bed with their pet dog licking between her legs!

Angel had grown up confused about sex, though she had thought she was relatively happy with her marriage and had managed to contain her sexual urges and needs. Igwe had re-sparked her sexuality, but it had been the night when he, Joshua, Joseph and finally Ngorro had taken their turns fucking her into sexual nirvana that she had truly understood what sex was all about.

Did she have a duty to Amanda to ensure her daughter did not grow up sexually confused and suppressed as Angel had grown up?

Maybe, but perhaps when safely back in England, not here where African men were so sexually aggressive and forward and would not hesitate to take advantage of any curiosity or interest Amanda might show in sex.

Thankfully, she realised Amanda was very wary of Africa men, and quickly pulled away when an African groped her. She had noticed that Amanda dressed defensively with tracksuits that hid her figure and did not provoke the interest of the Africans milling around the shopping mall.

In fact Angel realised she had no idea herself if Amanda's body had developed over the last year. Angel had been far too distracted by the thick pulsing cocks of the African men she was allowing to bed her to pay much attention to Amanda or to Robert, she thought as she looked towards her son.

Startled, she realised he had been looking at her as she had been wool gathering. Yes, she needed to pay more attention to Robert. She sat up turning towards him. He had quickly looked away examining a brightly coloured insect buzzing around the orchids. Angel stood up determined to get involved in Robert's day.

She was just about to walk to Robert when a car horn hooted at the villa gates. Angel's heart immediately started pounding. Her chest heaved and her stomach tightened. Who was at the gate? A pulse passed through her loins and suddenly Angel was wet, almost dripping excitement at the thought that one of her lovers had come for her.

Angel had missed Igwe, her lover. She had not seen him for nearly a month. He had been away on business to Europe and enjoying a holiday she understood, but she had gone a month without that wonderful thick length of cock and her need was high.

His friends had not been around much either, leaving Angela high and dry sexually. It had not helped that titillating her husband Mark with descriptions of her experiences with the Africans had aroused him, but reminded her of what she was missing.

Kaifus hurried around the corner of the villa, without anybody in tow. Instead he handed Angel a business card, which she examined.

"She's waiting at the gate Ma'am, in her car."

Angel nodded absently as she read the name on the card. Samantha Yates. She struggled to put a face with the name.

"Should I let her in Ma'am?' Kaifus asked.

"Oh yes, and ask Daniel to fetch tea and biscuits."

Angel looked down at the card again, trying to remember the name. A breezy blond was brought around the house, led by Kaifus. She recognised the woman from a recent diplomatic reception. The sort of diplomatic reception that husbands were not invited to!

"Hello Angel. Sorry to call unannounced, but I am so bored with my husband away. It seems that every African worth a good fuck has disappeared out of the country!"

Angel's brain reeled at the woman's brazenness.

"When we met, you said we should get together and now seemed as good a time as any."

Angel seemed to remember such an invitation but wondered why this woman had decided to take the invitation seriously?

Daniel shuffled up with a tray and promptly served the tea carefully too both women. Angel noticed the way his eyes kept straying to the woman's over exposed breasts in the low cut dress she wore.

"Pay attention Daniel. Did you deliberately forget the biscuits?"

Daniel ducked and bobbed apologetically and disappeared back to the kitchen.

Samantha laughed as she caught Angel's eye and the two women smiled easing the tension.

"Is he a good fuck?"

Angel was caught by surprise, momentarily off balance.

"I ... I don't..."

Samantha's skirling laugh broke through the shock.

"Don't tell me ... you don't fuck the help!" Samantha's voice had a bubbly mirth that made it hard for Angel to maintain her instinctive shock at such openness.

Daniel reappeared with a plate of biscuits, carefully placing them on the table. He hesitated, hardly hiding the direction of his gaze. Samantha breathed in and her cleavage seemed ready to burst out in front of the African's popping eyes.

"We won't need anything else Daniel, you can leave now."

The African huffed and puffed as he struggled to find a reason to remain then quietly left.

Samantha smiled at Angel knowingly then raised a cup of tea to her mouth. Before she took a sip her eyes had settled on Kaifus and started examining him. Angel glanced across at him too but the old gardener was studiously clipped the edge of the lawn with some long handled shears. Angel looked back to Samantha catching the speculative look in the woman's eyes. By God she thought. This woman is eyeing up even my elderly gardener in a predatory fashion. The woman was sexually incorrigible!

Their eyes met, and Samantha's bubbly laughter trilled out across the garden.

"Don't mind me. I take my cock where I find it. I know some women like to keep sex with African's out of the home but that is not for me. If you come and visit me, I will introduce you to Kanojo. He's my house servant, but he's built ... and I mean built. Paul, my husband, helped me choose him."

Samantha looked at Angel.

"Your husband helped you choose him?" Angel asked as if on prompt.

"Of course, by husband knows what I like in a man. I'm surprised myself how much of a kick I get out of watching Paul prepare Kanojo for me."

"Prepare him?" Angel asked.

Samantha looked at Angel to see if she was asking a serious question.

"Don't you make your husband lick and suck the Africans hard cock before they fuck you?"

Angel's utter shock sent Samantha into another peal of laughter.

"I heard you were still innocent, but found it hard to believe it was true!"

Angel gathered her thoughts.

"Well if this Kanojo is so wonderfully endowed, why are you bored?"

Samantha rolled her eyes at Angel.

"He's on holiday as well!" Her laughter this time had an element of bittersweet irony. Samantha looked again at Angel.

"So let us go out together and enjoy lunch at the HWC and offer ourselves for desert..."

"HWC?"

"Harare Women's Club. I saw you there a few weeks ago."

"Oh yes, well I am not a member, I was there as a guest."

"Well I'm a member so you can come as my guest. I'm still old fashioned enough to think a lady should not go to such places on her own."

Angel looked at Samantha wondering if she was telling the truth. Samantha hardly behaved like a woman who needed a support for a trip out. In the back of her mind another question tugged at Angel. She wondered if Samantha could be described as a 'lady, ' but suppressed the thought.

"You can only visit three times before joining the club, after that you will not be allowed in no matter who's arm you are on!"

Angel thought about for a moment.

"I've only been once ... and that seemed ... hmm."

Samantha's infectious laughter rolled out again across the garden causing Robert and Kaifus to look up

"If I remember rightly, that was a Friday?"

Angel nodded.

"Well, it's Wednesday today, so it will not have the excitement of the Friday lunchtime show. We will be able to relax, have lunch, swim in the pool, and visit the spa. If we are lucky, an African bull may wander in and we might be chosen to be ridden!"

Samantha's eyes sparkled as she stood.

"Well come on then! I don't want to go there entirely alone. I suspect that unless you have one in the house there will be no African bulls wandering down this drive, so let's clear off to the club where we can be discreetly fucked until we can't walk straight!"

Her laughter, which Angel was beginning to find a touch irritating, brayed across the garden. Angel wondered for a moment if the laugh resembled the howl of a hyena on heat. But she was bored, and Samantha provided an escape she was not going to find sitting here, waiting for a call from one of her lovers that did not seem likely to happen.

She gathered her bag, never far from her side and followed after Samantha. She was just about to jump into the car when Robert ran around the side of the villa calling to her.

"Yes, what?" Angel's irritation at the delay came naturally.

"Can you give Kaifus permission to help me practice cricket while you are out shopping?"

"Shopping?" Angel paused for a moment before she remembered that was the excuse she usually gave when slipping way for some fun. "Oh yes, just tell him I said it was OK, I'll be back soon!" Then she slammed the car door shut and completely forgot about her short-lived idea to spend more time with Robert.

Robert watched as the car shot out of the drive and turned right into town. 'I hope she doesn't come back soon' he thought. Then as Kaifus locked the gate, he let out a whoop.

"Cricket Kaifus! You get the bat!"

While Robert ran off to find the ball, Kaifus pondered the hasty departure of 'Madam.' He had worked with white couples for many years and knew the signs of white women playing away. Not that he cared, he would continue to develop the trust of young Robert and hopefully that would pass on to his luscious sister Amanda. Kaifus was not surprised that his sixty seven year old cock stirred at the thought of Robert's lithe coltish sister Amanda. There was nothing like young white pussy to stir his lust, he just had to play it careful.

"Come on Kaifus." Robert called from the back garden. Kaifus smiled at the boy's youthful enthusiasm, the afternoon was going to be quite pleasant providing Madam did not return early in an even worse mood.


The drive to the Harare Women's Club from Greendale to Avondale took fifteen minutes in what might laughingly be called Harare's lunchtime rush hour. There were just not enough cars in Harare for they're to be a serious traffic problem in the city.

Last time Angel had travelled here she had not paid too much attention. They approached and parked on a nearby avenue. The entrance was recessed in a long high wall with no signs advertising its past or current use.

"Can you believe this used to be a nunnery? Now it is devoted the most depraved, kinky sex in the city!" Samantha's laugh brought some glances their way. African eyes that stayed on them as they realised two attractive white women were getting out of the recently parked car.

Angel felt her own nipples tighten at Samantha's words, and her eyes took in the cream coloured expanse of wall. The entrance, she noticed, had discreet security camera's that she had not noticed previously, while the door itself was not the usual dark-stained ornately carved wood, but harsh functional steel, that seemed to glide aside on rollers.

"Last chance to change your mind, Angel, once through these doors you have to drop your knickers for any man who asks."

Angel's loins tightened but she made no reply and followed Samantha into the surprisingly cool air-conditioned building. The dark interior was well lit but the dark panelled walls and lush carpet seemed to encourage a quietness that was reflected.

"Here we are, I will sign you in as a guest. You have to put down here whether it is your first, second, or third visit."

Angel signed the leather bound guest book ticking the second column. There were only three columns for guests indicating the number of visits allowed before a woman had to become a member.

"Come along. Did you visit the shops last time?" Angel shook her head. On her last visit she had been taken to the restaurant hall, where she had seen that remarkable sex show.

"Come along the club probably has the only sex shop in Harare. Do you need a strap on dildo?" Samantha laughed at the confusion on Angela's face.

Angel pushed open a dark panelled door from which light spilled like a waterfall into the subdued lighting of the dark panelled corridor. Samantha waved Angel forward and she stepped into a shop that was full of exotic wicked marvels.

Angel had never in her life been in a sex shop, and while her first glance took in the range of exotic lingerie, her eyes lingered on a range of large phallic objects that rested on glass shelves. She wondered if this was where Daura, Joshua's wife, had acquired the rhinoceros horn dildo she had used in such a shocking, and exciting, she admitted to herself, manner on Angel that night what seemed like months ago.

"They only come in black in this shop!" Samantha looked at Angel with a raised eyebrow. Angel found herself giggling in a most unusual fashion for her. "My lover has told me I must buy a larger strap-on for use on my husband."

Samantha noted Angel's eyes widen.

"You have fucked your husband with one of these haven't you? I know it really turns on African men to see a white woman fuck her husband with one of these black beauties."

Angel gasped, covering her mouth with a hand. She had thought she had encountered everything, but found herself shocked yet again.

"I keep my husband out of my involvement with my lover."

Samantha shrugged.

"I know some women like to keep their sex lives and their husbands well apart, but it is surprising how many men are turned on knowing their wife is being mounted by a black bull."

Samantha noted Angel's nodding acceptance of this statement.

"I know I just half to mention that our daughter is stopping overnight with my lover, and hubbie gets an instant erection. That surprised me at first but seems to be quite common among fathers, who discover their little princess is getting some stiff black cock."

Angel just managed to avoid blurting out that she had a daughter herself. She suspected Mark would go ballistic if Angel ever let her lover anywhere near Amanda. She looked away from Samantha, only to be confronted by a large thick imitation cock that was of a similar size to her lover's large member. Amanda was far too young to be introduced to such a cock, she thought to herself.

"I didn't eat last time I was here, is the food good?"

"Yes, it's only the best! You can sometimes even get fresh salmon or trout!"

Angel looked up, surprised. Zimbabwe was landlocked and fresh fish, if available at all, was usually Nile Perch. She had forgotten when she had last enjoyed salmon.

"Let's go and see if there is anything special on the menu."

Angel was pleased to get away from the sex shop, which had caused her more than a little embarrassment.

Later she pushed away a dish of lychees, they had come from Mauritius not that far away. She was reminded of her honeymoon there, when she had first enjoyed fresh lychees picked from an orchard while they waited. She had enjoyed an avocado starter, and though they had avocado trees in the garden of their villa, it was still nice to have someone else prepare it with a bit of special effort on the dressing.

Samantha picked up her brandy and Babycham cocktail. Angel had forgotten this particular drink, which had been fashionable in England many years ago but was still popular here in Zimbabwe, though she doubted the Babycham had much connection with the original drink.

Angel raised her own glass in a toast, and saw the moment when the woman's eyes widened with a sudden lust.

"Whoa! Is that my favourite fuck bunny?" The African's voice boomed across the restaurant and Samantha put her glass down and rose quickly to her feet. Angel could see the quick pink flush that suffused Samantha's face and shoulders. Her substantial breasts seemed to expand and bob in greeting to the African striding across the room.

The tall, powerfully built African of middle years, well groomed and wearing a smart suit reached their table and swept Samantha up in his arms.

"I hope you are feeling horny! Not that I care if you are not, I'm going to ride your bones either way"

Angel watched as Samantha's arms encircled the African, and his hands grasped Samantha's well-rounded bottom and hoisted her into the air. Samantha squealed but made no effort to push him away as the African held her curves tight to his body.

"So, who is this then?" He asked as he planted the flustered and excited white woman back on her feet.

"This is Angel. I invited her to join me for lunch."

Angel stood and offered her hand. The African man took it, but paid it little attention as his eyes ran over Angel's body as his eyes stripped her clothes off.

"Humph! She's nothing like that sweet peach you brought me last time, for goodness sake Samantha she looks over thirty years old! You know I like them young and fresh."

Angel flushed with a mix of anger and fear. The man was dismissing her, saying she was too old! Angel wanted to slap his face, and stamp her foot.

"Pretty. though, I'll give you that."

Angel was not mollified.

"Well my dear," he said, turning to Samantha. "Shall we retire for a few hours to the cabin I have booked?"

Angel watched seething internally, as Samantha pressed her curvy body close to the African, nodding her head far too eagerly to Angel. The woman had no restraint at all. With his arm firmly around Samantha's waist, he led the blond woman away.

Angel sat down deflated and angry, and reached for the drink.

Across the room a tall elegant white woman who had been talking to the bar staff took up her own drink and walked across to Angel.

"Hello, I'm Joanna, you must be Angel Scott?" The woman held out her hand and Angel stood up to take the woman's hand and shake it briefly.

"Err ... is there something I can help you with?" Angel asked guardedly. She had started to learn to be more careful in this county.

The woman smiled.

"Do you mind if I sit down?"

"Hmm? Oh yes, take a seat, you might as well."

The woman sat, and Angel noted her natural poise and was pleased the woman had some substance and style to her rather than that slut Samantha!

"It's a quiet day today, as often happens, though surprisingly our weekends are quietest. That's when our women members spend more time with husbands and families, and the African men realise this and tend to stay away."

Angel nodded, saying nothing.

"Of course, Friday lunchtimes are our busiest day, especially if the show involves a white girl losing her virginity. When that happens the place is packed and the African men get very heated, which is of course, exactly what the white women who join the club come along to experience ... overexcited randy black men."

She looked at Angel, who looked her in the eye, before they both smiled across the table.

"Well, this is, as I understand it, your second visit to the Club. It is unfortunate that, it is so quiet for your second visit. You do understand that as a guest you are only allowed three visits."

Angel nodded. "Are you associated in some way with the club?" Angela asked.

Joanna nodded. "I am the Vice-Chair of the club, and the committee is made up entirely of women, with one African lady member. Our meeting times are published online, along with the minutes of the meeting. It's all a sham, of course. The published meetings bear no reality to what is discussed."

Joanna laughed, and Angel looked perplexed.

"Does your husband know you are here today?"

"No, he is away on business, and my lover and his friends are all away. I was told not to tell my husband about the club."

Joanna nodded.

"I understand there is some high powered African meeting thingy going on and many have left, if not to attend the meetings to hang around the edges so they can seem important." Joanna said.

"But it is OK for your husband to know about the club, some women even get their husband to pay the membership fee! The secret is not to let them know the nature of Harare Women's Club. They must think it just that genteel club for white women, where we can relax and chat about our children and get our nails done ... you know the type of thing."

"So we publish our meetings online and post pictures to support the idea it is the sort of club that white men would not want to go anywhere near!" She laughed again.

"That way we women can come down here any time we like and get ridden by any passing black bull that calls in. You do realise the basic premise of the club? That any white woman must part her legs for any African who asks?"

Angel flushed and nodded, and reached for her drink to cover her confusion. She had understood the nature of the Club, but in the company of her lover Igwe and his friends the idea of just anyone asking to bed her and have the 'right' to have her had not been taken seriously by Angel.

"So the annual membership is £400 per annum for women over 21, £200 for women between sixteen years old and twenty one years old, while girls under fifteen years old actually receive a payment of £1,000." Joanna looked Angel in the eye as she said this.

Angel sipped her drink and looked steadily back at Joanna, who noted that she did not look shocked or surprised.

"Well you know what these African men are like when it comes to young white girls."

Angel sipped her drink and shrugged noncommittantly.

"What you must understand Angel that in this Club there is no law; there is no right and wrong; there is no moral ethics; or code of behaviour. There is only one law if a hard African cock wants something it is up to the white women members to see that they get it, even if it means delivering up a son or daughter of any age ... any age ... Angel."

Angel hid her face with her glance as she sipped.

"So how do African men get into the club if men cannot be members?"

"It's only white men who can't be members," Joanna laughed. "African men pay £20,000 a year to join, which keeps out most of the riff raff and the middle management Africans. We give a 50% discount to army officers and security officers, but that still keeps out most of them unless they are corrupt and part of 'the system.'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.