An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 17: A Date with Ngorro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Date with Ngorro - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Angel sat at her dressing table. Her stomach churned. Tonight she had a 'date' with Ngorro. That overweight lecherous slug of a man, and her stomach roiled at the thought. She sat dressed only in her lingerie, as she dithered over her make-up.

She had not told her husband about last night. Of how she had knelt submissively while four rutting dogs had pumped their seed into her. Nor had she mentioned it when after she returned 'home' Mark had gone down on her. She had just lain there in tired blissfulness as her husband had licked her sore pussy to another orgasm.

She wondered if he had noticed the difference, but it did not seem prudent to ask!

The man who was taking her out to dinner tonight had been watching last night. She could hardly retain any aloofness or pride during tonight's dinner knowing he had seen her shake and tremble in orgasm below those feverishly rutting dogs.

So what to wear?

She was hardly in the mood to look sweet and demure. Anyone seeing her with Ngorro would not doubt for one moment how her evening was going to end, so perhaps she should look the part.

She was accustomed to dressing in style, and with some panache, but her wardrobe was perhaps not the sort that a woman on Ngorro's arm might be expected to look like. She shivered at the thought of his short pudgy hands on her, but she had not forgotten just how fat his cock was and she felt throb in her loins!

Last time, indeed the only time Ngorro had fucked her, Igwe, Joshua and Joseph had gone before expanding and lubricating her love channel. She feared that his thickness taken direct would tear her open and felt a strange little thrill of fear.

She really had no choice but to sleep with Igwe's friends. Any reluctance on her part would get back to him and he would be annoyed with her, so she would have to go ahead with this. Besides there was something about submitting to a man like Ngorro that set a flurry going in her stomach at the wicked depravity of allowing such a fat lecherous pig have his way with her.

She stood up and glanced in the mirror admiring herself briefly. She was proud she had retained her figure through three births, which reminded her she needed to take her pill. She was certainly taking no chances of getting pregnant again, especially not from a black man. Not even Igwe, who she now loved.

A pang of regret passed over her that she was not seeing her magnificent lover tonight, but suppressed her doubts about being expected to sleep with his friends. She had given up her defiance to his, and their, demands.

She glanced back at the mirror. She was wearing a lacy white brassiere that did little to hide her magnificent full orbs. The dark patches of her aureoles showed through the material. Some women had bigger breasts, but Angel took pride in their full firmness, and the absence of even the slightest sag.

Her panties were all lace as well and her fleece showed darkly though the thin material that made little effort to hide her private parts. The panties clung to her hips and she turned to look at he effect on her bottom. Her full round cheeks peeked from the material and she shivered again at the thought of how it would feel when Ngorro's pudgy black hands clasped her soft white curves and dug inside her panties in hungry lust.

She felt another throb in her pussy.

Once she thought sex could only really be satisfying with the man she loved, now she knew the reality that any black man with a hard on could set her off to orgasm. Even a man like Ngorro!

She shivered in anticipation of his greedy searching hands on her body.

She had not forgotten the way his large, fat hands had caressed and fondled her before he mounted her. Hands that had been extraordinary soft, but had also been electrifying in the way they had set her flesh tingling.

She made her decision and opened the wardrobe.

It was some half an hour later that Angel emerged from the bedroom and walked down to the living room to parade in front of her husband Mark. He had become accustomed to these nightly displays, but still regarded it as a bizarre that his wife should seek his approval of her dress choice. She was after all showing off what she thought would please her black lovers, was wearing clothes she hoped would incite their lust and desire for her; and if she succeeded they would stuff their black cocks up her tight pussy.

A pussy his wife had once sworn would be his alone!

A horn sounded in the road outside, and the African gardener Rufus appeared looking apologetic, as he sought permission to open the gates for the arriving African. Mark nodded curtly, and the gardener disappeared to open the gate.

Angel rushed off back to the bedroom to fetch her handbag and make some last minute adjustments. A few minutes later the front door opened and Ngorro stepped inside. Mark was upset, though struggled not to show it! He had agreed with Angel that one of the conditions if his agreeing to her affairs that her lovers did not enter their home.

Ngorro's presence was an affront, not just in breaching that rule. The man was repulsive, dabbing with a handkerchief at the sweat on his brow. He grinned wolfishly at Mark.

"So! Where is your wife? I have come for her!"

Mark bit back an angry retort, he suspected this man would delight if Mark showed any kind of response, especially distress! Mark was a master at the poker face needed for business meetings, and this skill came to his rescue. He stood in greeting, but did not offer his hand, or order the domestic to fetch this man a drink.

Angel came hurrying back, an act that further riled Mark that his lovely wife should hurry to meet this overweight, slug of a man. This man was not simply stout he was layered in rolls of fat. He tried not to imagine his wife with him.

Ngorro turned to greet Angel and Mark could see the lust rise instantly on the African's face. His pig like eyes stripping and devouring Mark's wife with a hungry predatory stare as she approached him.

Mark watched as Ngorro reached out and embraced Angel and his own heart leaped and throbbed as the African set his wife back a pace as he looked over. Then those pudgy black hands slid up and down his wife's slim bare arms appreciatively.

"Wonderful, just wonderful, and I have you all to myself this evening."

He chuckled, a deep throated chuckle of delight before glancing slyly at Mark.

"I can see why you like her back, even if she does return a bit ... soiled..." Ngorro laughed. It was an evil laugh that set Mark's teeth on edge, and the hairs of his skin stood on end. Angel flushed in embarrassment and avoided her husband's eyes.

"Come now, I have a good restaurant booked, but we have to make another visit first."

He turned Angel towards the door, and patted her lightly on her curvy bottom, as he urged her out the door, ignoring the white husband he knew would do nothing about this public declaration of possession of the man's wife.

Harare was not a city in which the roads were crowded and Ngorro's limousine purred as it cruised through the dark African night. Angel paid little attention to the familiar sites of the city. Ngorro had wasted no time in slipping a hand up under Angel's short dress.

The pudgy black hand on Angel's thigh was remarkable and already she was tingling from the way his hand possessively caressed and stroked. His fat black fingers seeking out the softness of the skin high on her inner thigh.

Angel's immediate instinct had been to draw away from this lecherous old goat, who was older than her own father, but she knew better. She suspected his driver bodyguard would be only too happy to be allowed to force her to submission, but there also was a magic in the way Ngorro's soothing caressing fingers set her pussy tingling.

The soon arrived at another villa in Avondale, and the driver honked his horn. The universal way of getting attention in Harare when visiting others and there were few 'doorbells' at villa gates, and only a very few properties had intercom systems connected to the gates.

Even those who employed guards at the gates, sometimes armed, still required a horn to wake the lazy guards up from their drowsy slumber. The African heat having its own impact on men who have nothing else to do but stand around in case someone turned up at the gate, and then they usually had to run off and get permission to open the gates, before the gate opened.

All of which give Ngorro a little time to explore Angel's charms further, and she squirmed and wriggled in his grasp as pudgy black fingers sought out her private parts under her dress. Ngorro chuckled and Angel flushed when his groping digits pulled aside the crotch of her lace panties and he found the hot wetness between her thighs.

"Horny already, my dear?" he whispered lecherously into her delicate ear before his tongue twirled across a dainty earlobe.

"If I squeeze your breasts, will I find that your nipples are already hard?"

Ngorro chuckled at the rosy flush that suffused this beautiful white woman's face. Ngorro was no fool. He knew women did not find him physically attractive, though African women were clearly impressed by his girth, he knew white women had different standards.

He twirled his finger through the curls protecting Angel's womanhood. They were little protection from his determined fingers.

Ngorro knew women normally submitted to him only because of his great wealth and power. Not just the power he wielded due his wealth and political connections. He was aware that some women were fully aware of his power to break their husband's career; that he could cut off their children from a good education; could have those that displeased him thrown into jail; or could simply make them disappear.

So women meekly submitted to his exploring hands, and that Ngorro was the secret. No matter the reason why women passively accepted his lecherous explorations. Ngorro also knew that women, young or old, black or white, straight laced or lascivious in nature, even those repulsed by his size; once he had his hands on them they would become aroused by his magical hands despite themselves.

It was no different with this beautiful white wife of an English professional. She was aroused. Her complexion was suffused by her arousal. Here eyes were wide and riveted on him as he played with her.

He only hoped one day he would have the joy of seeing on her husband's face the repugnant abhorrence he had seen on so many white husbands and fathers as he crushed his weight down on their squealing females, females who could not restrain their excited arousal as his fat cock sent them into ecstasy!

"Don't worry, my dear, I have some business hear to deal with then we can go and address your need to be fucked." He enjoyed the flush that his crude words created, but she did not pull away from his probing fingers.

"Of course, I may have to find someone to open you up first. It wouldn't do to tear up that sweet tight pussy of yours."

He chuckled as he released Angel, and his eyes caught how the driver quickly looked away from the white woman. Louto knew he was likely to be given first crack at the woman in the back o the car, but his cock was hard in anticipation of the adolescent teenager they were on the way to pick up.

The gates finally swung open and the car purred down the driveway the short distance to the villa. This estate was not so large, about 2 acres, enough to impress his accountant when he first arrived from England, along with his family, and far more than any African could aspire to, but not really expensive.

For Ngorro it was an investment in property. By placing an expat staff member in residence he knew it would be maintained in good order, and saved him the cost of maintaining it secure when empty. Over time it would rise in value and he would be able to sell at a profit, or so he hoped.

It was not however just an investment in property, it was also an investment in people. Ngorro knew that people where the backbone of success in business, and he carefully chose who he employed. He liked men with competent professional skills but weak in character.

He did not tolerate those who thought they could tell him how to run his business better. Such men were often scrupulous professionals who missed the bigger picture. Men who did not realise that profits were being made not from the cargo on the manifesto of his lorries, but from other cargo's hidden within the cargo...

Such men would be shocked that Ngorro would accept less than the highest efficiency from a man like his accountant, Alexander Parsons. Behind the scenes Ngorro made three times the man's salary by pimping the man's eldest daughter nineteen year old Jacky Parsons to whoever might want her!

Never mind the delightful foxy nymphet that Hayley Parsons had turned out to be!

An African was waiting to open Ngorro's car door. These men might be part of Alexander Parson's staff but they knew who the real paymaster was. Ngorro struggled to get his bulk out of the car, but there were no hidden smiles or sniggers at his efforts.

He waved the driver, Louto, towards the boot where he had brought some presents, before taking Angel's hand in his and leading her into the villa. At the doorway stood Alexander Parsons, looking slightly nervous, and alongside him stood his blond wife, Laura.

Laura was a handsome blond woman in her late 30's with a full figure. She looked at Ngorro with eyes that seemed to remind him of a small rodent trying to pretend the cobra swaying in front of it had not noticed her. He grinned and took her hand bending to kiss it in an incongruously chivalrous manner.

The woman had resisted his advances for six months and only begged to be allowed into his bed after her husband had sent three nights in jail being gang raped by other inmates. The woman had stubbornly believed that justice and law prevailed in Zimbabwe rather than accepting the realities of power meant even her countries embassy could do nothing to intervene.

He reached out to Jacky Parsons who had less qualms about embracing Ngorro. He was after all the man who had taken her virginity! Jacky had offered herself to him, initially as a sacrifice to save her father from further time in jail. Her first sexual experience had ended any idea that offering her body to Ngorro was any sort of primal sacrifice of her virtue. Her repugnance of the man dwarfed by the excitement his fat cock had brought her. Now she had fucked many men, usually at Ngorro's command.

She happily melted into his arms pressing her full curvaceous womanly body into him.

Ngorro dropped his hands to cup her curvy bottom and squeezed before looking across to make sure the girl's father was watching as his hands groped and squeeze the young woman's bottom. He glanced around the room his eyes searching for Haley.

Laura noticed and guessed what he was looking for.

"Hayley is still getting ready." She had already pestered her precocious daughter to be ready when Ngorro arrived but the brat had somehow contrived not to be ready! She was nervous about how Ngorro would react to her daughter's tardiness, but the African just chuckled.

"I have some present's for all, but first let me introduce you to Angel Scott. She is one of Igwe's conquests and he has kindly loaned her to me for the night."

Angel's embarrassment at Ngorro's choice of words was obvious and Laura Parsons felt some sympathy for the woman and greeted her with a hug and kiss on both cheeks. Alex Parsons shook hands with her politely trying not to ogle the beautiful woman in front of him, while hostility flowed from Jacky Parsons in waves as she studied a potential rival for African cock.

Angel gathered herself together and wondered where the girl Hayley was. Then Louto bustled in carrying a bundle of items. He handed a box to Ngorro, who promptly handed the box on to Laura, who handled it tentatively unsure what sort of gift Ngorro might have come up with.

"Well open it then!" Laura quickly set aside her caution and opened the box and quickly shut it again. A flush of embarrassment overcame her, even as her stomach fluttered in instant nervous anticipation.

Ngorro laughed.

"What is it honey?" Her husband asked.

"I'll tell you later dear," she replied. She was unsure how her husband would react to a gift in ten inch black strap on dildo. Ngorro chuckled as he watched the bi-paly between husband and wife. He suspected their evening would be a test of her husbands experience in that African jail.

"Now Jacky, we have some Chinese businessmen visiting this week, so I have found you this wonderful dress. It should really appeal to them, and I know you will look good in this."

He reached out and Louto handed him the long bundle over his arm. Ngorro swept away the covering wrapping uncovering a red silk dress that set Jacky's eyes wide open.

"It's lovely!"

"Of course it is, and I suspect those Chinese businessmen will be keen to sign up to any deal once they see you in it and discover your special talents."

"Alex, Jacky is going to be away most of the week, so I will have her things moved into the company villa near Lake McIllwayne for the duration of the stay of our Chinese guests. Here by the way is your quarterly bonus."

He reached into an inner pocket and withdrew an envelope and handed it to Alex.

"The money itself has already been deposited in your Swiss account as agreed. Well check it out, don't be shy like your wife." He chuckled again.

Alex opened the envelope and looked at the slip inside. It confirmed a sum of £11,500 had been paid into his Swiss account.

"Thank you," he mumbled, slightly embarrassed that he should meekly accept this bonus, but he knew that staying in Zimbabwe was the only way to keep his family together, so this financial bonus was really just a fig leaf to cover the extent of Ngorro's control over his womenfolk.

Ngorro watched him carefully. In his view the man was broken, but he had his skills and remained a useful asset if he could be sure the man was fully subdued to his will. He knew the man would probably baulk at his continuing role if he knew the money deposited in his account was simply ten percent of the money Ngorro had made selling his wife and eldest daughter to African men who wanted sex with white women, especially white mothers and daughters!

Hayley strolled into the room.

"Is there a present for me?"

"No." Ngorro's reply was abrupt.

Hayley looked at him in disbelief.

"You should not have been late."

Her sister Jacky laughed, increasing Hayley's ire, and Laura quickly hid her smirk at her youngest daughter's surprise. The brat deserved her comeuppance; she was far too full of herself these days.

"In fact tonight your tardiness will be punished."

Hayley's eyes widened. She knew that Ngorro's words were not lightly made and if he said she was to be punished then she would be, and it would be painful!

He held his hand out to Louto, who placed in his hand a leather-bound handle, from which hung 5 leather thongs. They swung in the air and everyone in the room seemed to have their eyes on the swaying leather strips.

"This is my new toy."

Hayley's mouth went dry. Her bottom tightened reflexively. Her skin seemed suddenly more sensitive.

Alex Parsons almost said something then his eyes met those of Ngorro and his eyes dropped. Ngorro smiled.

"Come girl, we are keeping Angel waiting she must be hungry."

Angel could hardly believe what she had just witnessed and what was Hayley doing coming along to her date with Ngorro?

Hayley for once was rooted to the spot. Her eyes still fixed on the short leather whip. She felt a tension she had not felt before. In all her adventures with Ngorro he had shown not the slightest inclination towards sadism. Her stomach fluttered.

He stepped towards her and one of his pudgy black hands rose and circled her slender white neck, taking an unmistakably firm hold on the young and pretty girl.

"Come." He commanded, firmly pushing her forward.

Angel found herself falling in behind him, suddenly relegated to second place and not happy about it. Louto followed up behind as they left the villa, his eyes grinning as he watched the reaction of the white family they were leaving. Even though he was only Ngorro's employed servant to see this display of African power over the sort of white people he had once thought only in awe and wonder left him with considerable satisfaction.


The meal passed relatively quickly and took place in a private room Ngorro had booked. To Angel's surprise there were a few other men present. All of these were African and subservient in every manner to Ngorro. Angel had quite a few traumatic thoughts as to why these other men were present and she was relieved when the meal was over and Ngorro waved them away.

Ngorro ordered Brandy and Babycham cocktails for her and Hayley as the men left. Angel was surprised and wondered if the Babycham was just an African copy of the real thing. So many things in Africa were not what they seemed. She also wondered about giving such a strong drink to a young girl like Hayley, but kept her thoughts to herself. The drink itself was surprisingly pleasant.

Ngorro immediately ordered more of the same when Hayley finished her drink, and Angel briefly wondered if his intention was to get the girl drunk. Hayley's eyes met hers and she saw only a mocking defiance in the girl's eyes as she took up the second drink.

Angel finished her own glass and reached for the second glass, a feeling of insecurity flashed over her at the idea that a young teenage girl was mocking her. She took along swig of the cocktail and glared at the girl.

Ngorro took in the animosity between the two white females and took pleasure in their rivalry, though he gave no sign of it. His long experience of white women acquired over years of debauching the families of his recruited staff had shown him that the best way to get them doing whatever he wanted was to generate competition between them.

Showering them with presents also helped of course, and he reached into the pocket of his suit jacket and withdrew his present for Angel. The long casing was about two inches wide and six inches long.

He enjoyed the way the eyes of the two women focused on the case in his hand as he took a sip of his own iced whisky. He enjoyed toying with their emotions and desires and knew at this moment both women wanted it to be for them. Hayley, lovely as she was, had recently become too cocky and confident in herself.

He handed the case to Angel.

"This is for you honey."

Pleasure and delight shone from Angel. Ngorro noticed the quick flash of triumph in her eyes directed at a disheartened Hayley. She took the gift from his hand and her eyes met his.

"Thank you."

"You have not opened it yet."

Ngorro was amused that for Angel, just receiving the present herself, instead of it going to Hayley had given her immense satisfaction. Now he watched as she examined the case, and then carefully opened it. He watched her eyes flash wide, and she quickly looked up at him then back at the case.

"Are you serious, is this really for me?"

Ngorro smiled and nodded. Angel looked again at the glittering treasure in her hand.

"Is it real?"

She glanced quickly up at Ngorro and blanched when she saw the look of displeasure her words had generated.

"Sorry," she said meekly. "It's just so unexpected and it looks magnificent!"

Her eyes returned to feast on the glittering jewelled necklace within the case.

"Let me see!"

Hayley demanded leaning over to try and peak into the case Angel held in her hand.

Ngorro enjoyed the flash of envy on the girl's face. She must have known the present could so easily have been hers. He also knew her lascivious nature would be up to the effort of working herself back into his favour and looked forward to the pleasure the hedonistic teenager would provide in her efforts to please him.

He had not found many young white girls who had so simply embraced his desire for them. On the contrary their look of fear and repugnance even as they stood timidly submitting to his caress as his hand slid up under their skirts delighted him. Watching the trepidation and fear on a helpless father's face delighted him even more.

Then as his magic fingers worked between their legs the fear and repugnance would struggle with the mounting pleasure he knew his fingers could create. There was noting quite so sweet as the turmoil on a father's face when his little darling started to gasp and squirm on his fat black fingers.

Angel finished her examination of the necklace convinced now that the sparkles were coming from real diamonds. The ring on her wedding finger, that she had swooned over when Mark bought it from his hard earned savings, paled into insignificance before this array of glittering cut carbon.

"I don't know how to thank you?"

She looked up from the necklace into Ngorro's smiling face.

"Oh I will think of way you can thank me," remarked Ngorro casually.

Angel felt a flutter in her loins as the lecherous Africans eyes travelled down to examine her breasts as though they were naked and exposed rather than enclosed in her dress. The man made her feel naked and the hungry gaze seemed to feast on her body sending a shivering tingly excitement through her.

The African in front of her was not only obese, and bald, his pig like eyes blazed with perverted lust and she knew the price for this necklace would be exacted in full from her flesh. She could not understand why this man had the ability to set off her libido, but she could feel her nipples stir and thicken under his gaze.

He was evil and wicked and a pervert.

Her pussy throbbed.

Ngorro grinned.


The journey back to Ngorro's villa from the restaurant was tense. The air of sexual expectancy was potent. Both Angel and Hayley knew that the fat man sitting between them was about to extract his pound of white flesh. His hands rested casually on the thighs of both females.

Ngorro anticipated a good night. He was going to enjoy punishing Hayley, and would enjoy her alarm and surprise when Louto held her down to be lashed. Her squealing protest would be music to his ears.

He looked forward to a surprise for Angel as well he delighted in her uncertainty. Perhaps her instinctive adversity to Hayley could be exploited.

Impatient now and already aroused he telephoned ahead to arrange for the gates to be open and a servant to be ready to open up the house. Then he dropped is hand back into the laps of the two white females, one thirty two years old, the other fourteen years old. He relished the feel of soft womanhood, and his fingers slid between the legs of both women seeking out the silky inner skin.

Angel's thighs were the full round thighs of a mature woman. Tanned, firm and shapely he enjoyed fondling them, especially as she was married to a professional white man who had just stood there helpless to intervene as his wife voluntarily left with him for a 'date'.

He chuckled.

"When you get home Angel I want you to make sure your husband licks my spunk out of you," Angel looked at him with widening eyes, "and give me a call when he is doing it!"

He patted her thigh, urging her to part her legs wider, before sliding his pudgy black hand up high enjoying the feel of her warm thighs on both sides of his hand.

While talking to Angel he had not neglected Hayley. Her thighs were if anything softer, but also slimmer, but still shapely with that coltish litheness of adolescence. He thought white men were stupid when thinking girls like Hayley were too young for sex. African girls knew early that their role was to work the farm and breed babies.

White men thought girls like Hayley were innocent, especially fathers, and sought to suppress their sexuality, and foolishly set limits and controls seeking to prevent them from having sex. It was the white men serving in the Colonial Office who had confirmed the age of consent in Zimbabwe at twelve years old, as Ngorro stroked the silky softness of Hayley fourteen year old thigh he knew she would be seething with hot lust.

Bottling up and suppressing the need for need for sex in teenage girls never worked. Not that he minded white parents trying; all that suppressed sexual energy was delightful to release.

He slipped his hand higher and as expected found a seething hot wetness. He curled a finger and tickled her clitoris though her panties, enjoying her excited gasp.

Then the car was passing through the open gates of his villa, and was pulling up outside his already open door. He rubbed his hands and urged both the aroused females out of the car. Now the fun would start!

He heaved his bulk out of the luxury car and clapped his hands shepherding the two women into his villa and the night of debauchery he had planned for them.

Louto hurriedly drove the car into the covered shelter and locked it up. His cock was already hard with the anticipation of his 'job' opening up the tight pussy's of the two delectable and attractive white women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.