An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 16: Angel on Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Angel on Show - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda knelt at the feet of the African Headmaster, her head held firmly in his hands as he thrust his cock into her mouth. The hard length slid between her lips pushing deep into her mouth.

"Suck this you little white bitch in heat," he demanded.

Amanda quivered at his crude words. Her tender young breasts seemed so achingly full that they were straining the skin that seemed stretched over their relatively recent appearance. A year ago they had been little more than slight mounds and she had despaired of every growing proper breasts. Today they were full, jutting orbs with pink tips that seemed frequently to pop into hard sensitive peaks at the slightest provocation.

A year ago men had taken little notice of her. Now they stopped in the street to stare at her, and since in Africa they had started to follow her down the street. That realisation had set off strange butterflies in her stomach. Feelings that she found scary, but also set off a very strange set of emotions that she had not felt before and didn't understand.

As the Headmaster's hard hands held her head firmly and thrust his cock into her mouth she whimpered and choked, his black length poked at her slender young throat.

She gulped, coughed, and shuddered and turned in her bed as she woke from her dream. Momentarily disorganised and confused. It was a dream that had been disturbing her sleep regularly since seeing the Matron sucking off the Headmaster's thick cock!

She ran her tongue over her lips as though she could somehow bring the dream back, but she had never sucked a cock in her life outside her recent dreams, and her wild fantasies were not enough to retain a dream memory of something she had never done in real life.

She turned as she heard muffled voices and looked across the darkened dormitory. The sheets above Judith's bed moved and shifted and she watched as the sheets fell away from Laysha Farei as she sat up above the fifteen year old daughter of an old Rhodesian colonial farming family.

Amanda immediately closed her eyes, hoping not to have been noticed. The latest gossip was that Judith had been snatched off the street last weekend by five African brothers and repeatedly raped until her father paid the ransom demanded. She had missed two days of school then returned as though nothing had happened!

But Laysha Ferei had noticed Amanda's wide eyes; along with the way they had snapped shut. Laysha smiled to herself. Perhaps it was time to have some fun with the new girl. Though when she thought about, it Amanda Scott must have been going to the school for nearly a year now. The little mouse has escaped her attention over that time but recently Laysha had noticed the English flower was starting to blossom

Like her parents Laysha had taken exceptional pleasure in corrupting the womenfolk of the colonial whites who had ruled the country for so long before Independence. Lately however her father, Joshua Farei, and his friends were always willing to pay more attention to her when she brought white school friends to them, and now an unspoken agreement had been reached that whereby she received an extra Z$500 pocket money for each girl she helped procure from the school.

She slipped from Judith's bed. The girl had seemed cowed and subdued after her rape and it had not been as much fun as Laysha had expected. The girl was tormented that her respected family would ostracise her if they ever saw the videos of her the kidnappers had made. Video tapes that clearly showed Judith's excitement as those men ploughed their black cocks up into her white body.

She padded across the room to Amanda's bed. She wondered if anyone had ever taught her how to pleasure a woman? She had heard rumours that lesbianism riddled English Boarding Schools, but many of the daughters of expatriate staff had never been to a Boarding School before coming to Africa.

Amanda heard her coming and peeked through half closed lids. The seventeen year old African woman seemed like a pocket Venus of grown womanhood to Amanda's adolescent eyes. In the moonlight coming through the windows Laysha's body was impressive to the young English girl who could only dream of having such full womanly curves.

She felt gawky and naïve compared to the impressive African woman. It was not just that Laysha had an impressive figure. She was intelligent, and had a natural authority about her that had intimidated Amanda when she realised she would be sharing a dormitory with the Head Girl of the school.

From what she had heard Laysha's father was one of the Africans who now owned the school and her authority was more than just her natural presence. She squeezed her eyes shut as she realised Laysha might be heading for her and her heart suddenly pounded faster.

She heard Laysha chuckle then Amanda's bed shifted as the African woman climbed onto the bed. When the sheets were pulled to one side and the warm woman's body slid in next to hers Amanda could not pretend to be asleep any longer.

"What are you doing?" She whispered in a quiet voice that trembled.

Laysha ignored her and snuggled up to nubile white girl, letting the heat of her naked body suffuse into the nervous teenager. She propped herself up onto one elbow and looked down into the wide blue eyes that tremulously looked back at her.

"You ever done it with a girl sweetie?"

"Done what?"

Laysha grinned and could not suppress a shudder of lascivious delight. She loved innocents! She raised one hand and softly stroked the girl's pretty face, rubbing her palm against the girl's pale cheek, turning the girl's face towards her.

"Well should we start with kissing? Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No, of course not! That's wrong!"

"Who told you it was wrong silly girl!"

"But every one knows it is wrong and my mum said it's sinful."

Laysha giggled.

"You silly girl, grown ups only say it is wrong and sinful to try to stop their children having fun."

Amanda looked doubtfully at Laysha.

"Now you are a grown woman it's alright to kiss."

"But I'm not a grown woman, I'm just a girl?"

"Not a grown woman..." Laysha mimicked, leaning forward she brought up one of her hands to cup and caress one of Amanda's pert breasts.

"Hell girl, maybe last year you were a girl but now you have tits," squeezing the small round breast she had been fondling..."and that makes you a woman."

Amanda swallowed back a retort. Laysha was intimidating and the hand squeezing her sensitive breasts had set off those strange swirling tingling feelings in her stomach and loins.

She glanced away from the mocking eyes of the African Head girl.

Amused, Laysha leaned a bit closer then she poked out her tongue and circled the small elfin ear. She felt Amanda shudder and squeezed the breast in her hand harder. She pressed her full womanly body against the girl's slim nubile whiteness.

"Just relax honey, I can make you feel very good," she felt the girl trembling, and released her hold on the soft, firm breast and ran her hand down the girl's slim body, enjoying the soft warm skin. "Just relax honey, you won't believe how good I can make you feel."

Amanda turned to Laysha seeking to push her away. She was alarmed by the way her body was reacting to the warm caressing hands of the older African teenager. Her hands strained to no effect against the stronger African woman, even as her loins throbbed with a strange heat.

"None of that now honey ... give me a kiss."

Amanda turned her face away as the African's head leaned closer, only to find herself trembling uncontrollably as teeth nibbled the lobe of her ear in a way that sent sparks shooting from the nibbled ear to the tips of erect nipples then seemed to flash down and ignite the heat in her virginal pussy.

She jerked her ear from the nibbling teeth and turned back to Laysha.

"No ... No..." further protest was muffled when lips descended on hers and for the first time in her life she was kissed.

By a girl!

When she opened her mouth to protest further, she was shocked when Laysha's hot probing tongue darted into her mouth. Instinctively she closed her mouth and momentarily her teeth gripped Laysha's tongue and she thought about biting it, but fear of the consequences stopped her. Then as Laysha withdrew her tongue Amanda found her lips and teeth closing down around the invading tongue and new shivers ran through her.

Laysha slid her full thigh over Amanda sliding it between the coltish legs of the English virgin.

Amanda tried to turn away again and Laysha reached up to grasp Amanda's dark coils of hair. Her hands tightened in the girl's hair and pulled, watching the girl flinch in pain and alarm.

"You are going to kiss me, and you are going to respond."

Amanda froze still, looking up confused by the excitement her own fear seemed to be generating.

Further confusion was overborne when Laysha's lips descended on Amanda's in a fierce passionate toe-curling kiss.

Laysha pulled away from the now bruised lips of the virgin, her hands slipped free of the girl's wet loins, her finger drawing back from teasing the hymen she had found.

"Well, well ... you are indeed a virgin! My father is going to like you."

"Your father?"

"Yes, he likes white virgins."

Laysha reached again for the slick wetness between the girl's thighs, and ran her fingers through the soft, wispy curls of her young pussy.

"You do want a man to push his hard cock up into you ... I bet you just can't wait to be fucked! My dad's cock is thick and hard, and he knows to be gentle with virgins like you."

Amanda's eyes widened.

"You are joking?" She asked.

"Not at all, sweet pea! He'll absolutely love taking your virginity. Why don't you tell your parents you are going to spend the weekend with me, and then I'll sort it!"

"No, I couldn't do that!" Amanda was shocked, but also excited. Perhaps if she lost her virginity the Headmaster would be prepared to fuck her. Her mind drifted to that thick black cock she had seen Matron sucking and to what it would feel like having that thickness worked up inside her wet, excited pussy.

Lights flicked on in the school corridor. Steps sounded, clicking away coming up the staircase. Then brisk firm steps came closer to their dormitory.

Laysha sighed and raised herself on one elbow and looked towards the door expectantly. She had been expecting the visit, but had been enjoying herself with the young English virgin, whose body had turned out to have developed quite nicely over the last year.

The door opened and Matron walked in with a security guard behind her. She seemed surprised that Laysha was in Amanda's bed, but forbore to make any comment on it.

"Is the girl ready?" She asked.

"Near enough." Replied Laysha, before lightly patting a confused Amanda.

"Another time sweet pea." She said to Amanda before sliding out of the bed, and totally impervious to her own nakedness, and the watching Matron and security guard, strolled across to her own bedside locker.

Amanda watched nervously as the teenage African Goddess pulled out a short dress that once pulled over her head seemed to flow into place barely covering the girl's full curves. It was so short that Amanda would not have been surprised to see the girl's crotch to be exposed as she walked, and while the material did cover her full nipples most of the seventeen year olds fulsome black breasts were exposed.

Then Laysha reached down and surprised Amanda further by pulling out long thigh high calfskin boots with three inch heels. These clothes would have gotten Amanda barred from the school, or at the very least severely punished. Laysha donned them without a care in the world.

She flushed as she recalled the burning heat between her legs when the Head teacher had thrashed her. Would it be so bad to be punished again, and feel that warm tingling throbbing between her legs?

Then Amanda's eyes widened further as Laysha pulled from the locker a long silvery chain, and the leather collar that was attached to it.

A whimper came from Judith, and Amanda's eyes flicked from Laysha the white girl who was only a year older than herself. Judith's eyes seemed unnaturally wide as she lay frozen on the bed with the sheet pulled tight to her chin.

Laysha laughed and swirled the collar and chain as she turned and advanced on Judith.

"Don't be like that, you know you want it!"

Judith whimpered and shuffled backwards on the bed as Laysha reached forward and with one jerk pulled the sheet clear of the trembling teenager. The girl's hands waved feebly in the air as Laysha leaned forward and started sliding the black leather collar around the girl's slender white neck.

"There is a nice man come to see you ... well maybe not a nice man, but he has a nice thick cock and that is just what you need, and he is really important so let's not have any fuss."

Laysha finished tightening the straps on the collar and checking that the leash was securely fastened.

"They are not really going to make a video of me with the Vice-President are they? Daddy hates him." "But that's the point Judith. The Vice President hates your Daddy just as much as your Daddy hates him, but don't you worry about that, just think of his eight inches of fat black cock pumping up your cunt!"

Laysha tugged on the leash.

"Come on girl, get out of that bed, he's waiting I bet his cock is already hard in anticipation of you."

Judith mewled and whimpered as she climbed out of bed, with Laysha tugging at the leash making her lose her balance. A few tugs on the leash and Judith was on her hands and knees at Laysha's side.

"But you don't understand Daddy will hate it if he sees me having sex with a darkie."

Laysha frowned at Judith and give the leash a couple of sharp tugs.

"Watch you language young woman. You live in Free Zimbabwe now! Africans rule now, not your money grabbing white farmers!"

"You don't understand, Daddy will cut me off. I'll be ostracised. I'll never see my family again."

Laysha laughed, it was an evil chortling laugh.

"What just because you fucked a 'darkie, ' or will it be because of your wails of ecstasy and delight as his hated enemy makes you scream with pleasure while he bounces Daddy's precious daughter on the Vice President's black cock."

Amanda could see Judith trembling as she knelt at the feet of Laysha.

"Don't you worry girl ... we'll find a man for you. A man to look after you, and if your lucky he'll have a nice big cock for you to suck on all day. Now come along, we can't keep the man waiting, he's important."

Laysha strode off towards the door with Judith scurrying to keep up on hands and knees. Amanda watched the scene with a mixture of horror and fascination. Her own eyes fastened on Judith's nipples as they protruded from full hanging breasts.

Judith's nipples were hard and long. They seemed to have darkened from the usual pinkness that Amanda had noticed in the showers. The surrounding aureoles also seemed fuller and darker and more prominent.

A tingle flushed through Amanda's virginal loins as she realised that Judith was intensely sexually aroused as she was led off on a chain to be delivered up to some unknown black man.

Amanda lay back in her bed as the door closed. There were strange feelings in her body. Intense feelings that threatened to overwhelm her. The feel of Laysha's warm curvy body pressed against her own body had been deeply disturbing. A girl was not meant to feel that way with another girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.