An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 15: A Double Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Double Date - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Mark's heart leapt into his throat as he turned to see the vision of loveliness that walked into his living room. His wife was looking absolutely stunning. He swallowed as he took in her stately, slightly aloof stance.

As usual she had dressed with style and panache, with a flowing white cape hanging off her shoulder, over a matching white dress that was cut low with white string thongs laced across small but full and proud breasts.

The dress was short but not too short. She looked over at Mark and did a little twirl. There were no panty lines marring the tightness of the dress across her full round bottom. His eyes devoured the rich curves.

At thirty two years old Angel Scott had a much younger looking body than might be expected of a mother of two children. Her waist was slender, emphasising the rounded hips and full derriere.

"Don't wait up," she said, before turning and walking out the door.

Mark watched her go, hips swaying, long legs stepping proudly out into the dark African night. He closed the door and sank into an armchair reaching for his brandy. His wife would not be back before an African male had pumped his seed into her tight white pussy.

His cock rose to attention at the image of his lovely white wife being tumbled onto a bed by a rampant, lusting African. He took a longer sip of the brandy wondering if his hard cock would subside before his wife's return.


Angel stepped out into the warm African night. The night breeze was like a warm caress across her bare shoulder. She twirled the cape on her dress and her own heart pounded with excitement. Her womanhood throbbed with lustful anticipation of a hard black cock pumping into her.

The gardener, Kaifus, was waiting at the gate to open it and let her out. His face carefully neutral as the limousine waited to take away his employer's adulterous wife. As he locked the gate after her, his eyes took in the glimpse of thigh as she glided into the back of the car. At sixty years old he knew he was regarded as safe and trustworthy, and Kaifus had no intention of breaking that trust before the opportunity came.

Sexy and stylish as the 'madam' undoubtedly was, it was the fresh nubile daughter of the family that stood Kaifus' sixty year old cock up hard! He sighed with frustrated pent up desire.


Joseph reached across and ran his hand along the bare thigh of the attractive white woman sliding into the car beside him. Angel instinctively drew her leg away but Joshua was climbing into the car behind her pushing her closer to Joseph, who she had only met once before.

She was soon sandwiched between the two African men in the back of the limousine; as soon as Joshua closed the car door he turned his attention to her and his hand descended onto her other bare leg. She shivered as two warm male hands squeezed her legs. She looked uncertainly at Joshua, but he seemed entirely unperturbed that his friend was also groping her.

She had been surprised when she had walked to the car to find Joshua waiting as she had been expecting her lover Igwe, but she could hardly turn around and walk back into the villa! It was not as if she had not already spread her legs for Joshua before and he had been a surprisingly good lover. So she had taken his arm and allowed him to lead her into the car.

She had been just as surprised to see Joseph already sitting on the back seat. He was also not a stranger, but she had only met him once. Her last memory of Joseph had been the way the sweat dripped off him as he had pounded his cock up into her that wild night when she had given in to Igwe's demands that she sleep with his friends.

Joshua and Joseph were both friends of Igwe and together they had taught her the hard shocking reality that any hard cock could give her an orgasm; not just the loving attention of a man she loved...

So she sat, surprisingly submissively, between them as their warm hands caressed and stroked her thighs.

"Are you taking me to Igwe? I thought Igwe was coming to pick m up tonight."

"Igwe's busy he asked me to entertain you tonight."

"Oh ... well really ... I was expecting Igwe ... he is my lover you know."

Joshua turned to her and looked her in the eyes. Angel Scott was a beautiful woman but she had that typical attitude of western women that they were important, that life centred around them. Joshua had often encountered this attitude among the wives of his foreign staff and he knew the importance of teaching them who was boss in their new situation.

He swung his left arm over her shoulder and turned her towards him, then his right hand reached for her thigh and slid straight up under her dress until he cupped her pussy. It was already wet he noted.

He squeezed the hot wet mound, before slipping thick fingers through wet folds seeking out and lightly squeezing her clitoris that seemed to jump and throb underneath his fingers. He watched the woman's eyes widen and felt her shiver in his grasp.

"We can always take you back to your husband. Would you like that?"

He grinned at the sudden alarm in the woman's eyes, before she lowered her eyes and whispered softly.

"No."

He grinned and nodded to a watching Joseph. Joseph leaned forward and reached around Angel with one to hand to grasp one of those deliciously looking breasts. He cupped and squeezed the round orb, delighting in the feel of its warm firmness.

Angel kept her eyes on Joshua as Joseph fondled her breast. Joshua's fingers were lightly nipping the bud between her legs and she trembled in aroused hunger.

"We are going to take you out to dinner to a restaurant."

Alarm surfaced for a moment within Angel as her natural caution surfaced.

"But someone might see me! Someone I know, or one of my husband's work colleagues! You can't take me to a public restaurant."

Joshua curled one of his thick fingers and slipped it up inside the woman's tight sheath, circling and probing deeper.

"So?"

Angel whimpered in heated arousal from the magic the finger was working on her.

"Does that really matter to you anymore, or do you want more of this!"

At which point he jabbed his thick finger in deeper. Angel mewled as the finger pushed deeper stretching her wider. Joseph's fingers had found her nipple and started tweaking it sending shocking bursts of pleasure through her.

"Oh God! Ooooh! What are you doing to me?"

Joshua grinned.

"Nothing this wet little pussy is telling me you don't want us to do to you? So, do we go to the restaurant, or should I have my driver take you back home to your husband?"

"No, Oh No, don't take me home!"

"So we go to the restaurant and to hell with whoever sees you out on a date with two African men."

Angel lowered her head from his demanding eyes.

"Ok. Yes, we got to the restaurant." She whispered softly struggling with the thought of what people might say if they saw her with these two men. Mark and Kathy had already seen her out with Igwe. What would they think if they saw her with two other African men! Mark worked with David.

They would think she was a slut. The way her pussy was throbbing they might be forgiven for such thoughts. She was not a slut, she wasn't. She really wasn't! Then Joshua's mouth descended on hers and she eagerly hungrily kissed him.

Joshua eventually broke free from the soft delectable mouth.

"Then afterwards we are going to take you out to a see a show."

"A Show!"

Angel was surprised and racked her memory for any shows that might have been advertised in the local newspaper, but she could think of none. The local amateur dramatic society had a show planned for a few months time. Putting on such shows was the way the local white community entertained itself but she could not even think of a local theatre where such a show might be presented. She looked up questioningly at Joshua.

"Have you been to a sex show before?"

Angel's eyes widened further and she swallowed reflexively.

"Nooo ... I ... I don't think I want to see a sex show..."

"Who asked you what you wanted?"

Angel was shocked, but kept quiet as Joshua and Joseph continued fondling and exciting her, confusing her thinking.

"Have you seen one before?"

Angel shook her head.

"So what judge can you be of whether you would like it? But it is not what you want to see, but what we want to see that matters!"

Angel bit her lip and kept quiet.

"Besides the show tonight promises to offer a real treat!"

Angel did not ask what sort of sex show an African would regard as a 'real treat.' She was not sure that she really wanted to know!

"Then after the show we are going to take you back to Joseph's villa, and there you are going to do whatever we tell you to do."

Angel's heart raced at the implication.

Why couldn't they just take her straight to Joseph's villa?

Her pussy was leaking and her nipples throbbing. 'They want me to do whatever they tell her to do!' She shivered at the thought and trembled in Joshua's arms wondering what might be demanded of her later. The idea of being made to do things by black men had triggered a deeply suppressed illicit hunger in her that Igwe had successfully extracted from her suppressed psyche.

Joshua tipped her chin up and looked into her wide brown eyes.

"You will do whatever we want won't you?" He asked.

Angel looked into his demanding eyes, taking in the aggressive forceful personality as his hands, and the hands of Joseph toyed with her body.

"Yes," she breathed, leaning forward and seeking out his lips.


Angel sat in the shadows of the room where the lighting was dim, with all light focussed on the stage. Her companions were riveted on the stage where a shapely and masked, but otherwise naked young white woman had been led out on stage by a big muscular African leading her by a leash that led from his hand to a jewelled slave collar around the girl's neck.

A Singapore Sling sat on the table in front of her untouched. She could not help a flicker of fascination, as she looked at the big muscular black African and the slender young white woman/girl now drawn up along side of him. The leash seemed to shimmer in the lights being directed onto the stage and she wondered if it was made of silver.

It would not have surprised her if it had been made of silver. The silver craftsmanship she had found in Zimbabwe had been simply outstanding and a complete shock, and totally unexpected. She had not expected a country she still considered to be backward to have such skilled craftsmen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a special delight for you tonight. The white bitch beside me is still a virgin, and we will be offering you tonight the chance to witness her defloration!"

Gasps and cheers erupted from the audience particularly among the African men, a few of whom let out wild hoots and ululations. The woman/girl stood quietly at the African's side as this announcement was made.

"The bitch is seventeen years old, and therefore you will appreciate is not native to Zimbabwe."

Laughter erupted in the room. All in the room knew that pretty white 'Rhodie' girls were lucky to reach their teens with their virginity intact, never mind the ripe old age of seventeen.

"This ripe peach has been in the country three months when her father took up employment with the kind gentleman who offers this maiden up to our community."

There was a short pause.

"He is perfectly happy with her younger sister!"

More appreciative, raucous laughter filled the room.

Angel examined the young woman standing naked but for the leather mask that hid her face. The girl or was she a woman, she certainly had a fully developed body. Indeed the lady's breasts were bigger than Angel's own firm round orbs!

Those breasts were full. They had no sag of any kind. Jutting proudly from her chest in defiance of gravity with pink areola that showed no sign of arousal, and were certainly not erect or filling out and darkening as her own nipples did when she became sexually excited.

She ran her eyes critically over the teenage girl's body, holding back the envy at the youthful freshness. The girl's skin was free of blemishes, with no creases or folds. Her waist was narrow in a way that enhanced the rounded hips, and the bowl of womanhood, that centred on the junction between her shapely legs and her body.

She had small perfectly formed feet that seemed to Angel to be the only reminder of the teenager's girlhood. Angel raised her eyes to the leather mask wondering why the girl's face was hidden?

Was she scared?

One part of her hoped the otherwise perfect vision of loveliness was flawed.

Beneath the mask and protruding in a cascade down her back was layered blonde hair that looped and curled, as it fell in ringlets down the girl's back.

Staring out from the mask were two wide blue eyes that kept sweeping across the audience but seemed to be drawn to one of the few white couples in the room. The couple in question were older than Angel. The man was probably in his early forty's while the mature woman at his side, presumably his wife, looked to be in her late 30's

Angel glanced at them. They seemed to be inebriated. They with a few African men, though the man, the white husband had a young African girl sitting on his lap. As Angel watched one of the African men reached across and effortlessly slipped his hand inside the woman's loose fitting top and fondled a breast.

Angel's own breasts tingled in response to the sight of the sexual foreplay.

Angel looked back in time to see the teenage girl look away from the couple. Was that a troubled look in her eyes? Angel looked around the room and witnessed more furtive groping and fondling in the semi darkness of the room

Then her eyes were brought back to the stage when, with a sudden jerk on the leash the young woman tumbled to her knees. The African holding the other end of the leash grinned at the expectant crowd. Then with his free hand he tugged at his loin-cloth, and it fell away revealing a long dangling cock.

Angel swallowed at the sight of it, a heaviness growing in her loins.

The African tugged at the leash again pulling the woman closer to his loins, then she recovered from the tugging and leaned forward.

Angel's breath seemed to stop as out of the blackness of the mask a wet pink tongue poked, and seemed to wriggle in the air as it neared the dangling black cock.

Against the blackness of the African's body, and the blackness of the mask, the wet pink tongue was a dramatic contrast. Moments later it was leaving a glistening trail as the teenager, with no hesitation at all, licked up and along the length of black manhood.

Angel's nipples seemed to pop into aching erection as she watched the lucky girl lick that length of dark meat. She was startled for a moment at she realised what she was thinking would have appalled her just a few months ago. Now she sat between two black men, watching a white girl licking at the dangling cock that was steadily thickening and rising on a stage in front of a crowd of other eagerly watching people.

She sat back for a moment. Her heart pounded and her pussy had rather quickly become a wet morass of feminine heat. She glanced at the two men on either side. Both clasped their crystal decanters filled with Scotch whisky tightly. Both were focused on the wicked sight of a teenage girl licking and lapping at the African cock in front of her mother and father. Both Joseph and Joshua knew the girl in front of them hidden behind her mask was the daughter of the white couple sitting to their left.

The girl had without doubt noticed her parents sitting in the audience, but that French couple were unaware that it was their eldest daughter that was up on stage servicing an African cock. Joseph knew it was all part of the process of exerting control over the girl. For her to see her parents in the audience would have been a traumatic shock but she had not called out to them, and was now licking avidly at the cock in front of her.

Joshua was surprised when Angel reached across and took his hands, he glanced across at her as she pulled at his hand then grinned as her legs parted and she thrust his hand between her soft silky thighs. He cupped his hand and reached upwards reaching for her womanhood and not being surprised to find wet heat at the juncture of her legs.

He poked a finger, enjoying her wriggling gasp, then turned back to the stage as he began a slow circling movement with his finger.

Joshua watched with excitement as the young white woman on the stage knelt at the feet of the black African. She had a slim waist, from which round hips flared in delightful provocation. Her bare back was slender, and blemish free, rising to slim shoulders covered by a cascade of blonde curls.

The girl's tongue disappeared and then the now hard African cock disappeared inside the black mask as the African male fed his lust hardened flesh into the soft, wet, hot sucking mouth. The African's hands lowered to the mask covered head and he went up on his toes as his own excitement rose at the feel of the white woman's eager suckling of his cock.

A gong sounded, and two more African men appeared from the shadows of the stage. Both were like the first, young fit muscular black men. They advanced on the kneeling girl and everyone in the room heard her muffled squeal as she was grasped and lifted into the air.

Her slim, slightly tanned arms reached out grasping for the African in front of her trying to hold him close as her mouth refused to release its grip on the exciting hard black cock in her mouth.

The crowd in the room watched with amusement and wonder at the way the girl clung to the man in front of her as she clamped her teeth on his cock and it was the African's turn to squeal in alarmed surprise.

"Easy on her, easy! That bitch has her teeth tight on my cock!"

The room rocked with laughter.

The two Africans with their hands full of soft, wriggling, white woman flesh were eager to satisfy their own lusts and not so concerned for their alarmed colleague. One had grabbed the young woman's shapely full thighs and hoisted her high.

The watching crowd now had a good view of the girl's breasts as she hung in the air between the black men. They did not hang, or dangle but jutted firmly. Proud and full they showed her full womanhood to any who have wondered if she was still an adolescent teenager!

The African holding her thighs pulled them apart and higher. His own manhood stood like a black Leaning Tower of Pisa aimed for the junction between her widespread legs, drawing further gasps from the audience.

The third African barked out an order, and the eager African between her thighs moaned his frustration as the head of his cock was just inches from the prize of a white girl's virginity!

Then the third African barked out further commands.

"Wait! Wait! She will tear my cock off with her teeth!"

More laughter erupted in the room.

The two Africans holding the squirming white teenager were not prepared to delay any longer and soon had firm strong hands twisting her around in mid air ignoring the panicked squeal of the first African and the confused panicked girl kept her teeth clamped on his cock, as they started to turn her.

Thankfully for the first African, at the last moment she released the grip of her teeth on his cock, as she was twisted upside down. One African went down on one knee and with one hand in the small of the young woman's back seeming to effortlessly hold her in the air.

The girl's head fell back between the first African's legs and with one hand cupped behind her neck the African pulled her head back up spearing his black length down her gurgling throat.

A look of satisfaction returned to the African's throat as he reached forward to grasp and fondle one of the woman's full upstanding white orbs.

Angel found her own nipples spring achingly erect as she watched the aggressive fondling of the pert full breast of the girl on the stage. She was just wondering at the delightful pleasure the girl must be experiencing, when the African on her left turned towards her and his strong black hand rose up to grasp tightly at her own breast.

Angel squirmed in the grasp of the two African men. Joshua with his hand up under her dress, and a finger circling and probing her womanhood; Joseph now grasping and kneading her own full breasts with his palm playing over her nipple.

Fierce pangs of pleasure shot through her body from her loins to her breasts at first the sources of pleasure seemed to compete with each other before her body succumbed to seething hot lust as she watched the remaining African grasp the girl's lithe, waving thighs and raise them high and push them back so that the girl's raised bottom seemed to protrude towards him.

Wolf whistles erupted around the room, as her soft round bottom seemed to shiver and wobble in front of the African who was now stroking and fondling his cock to bring it to full erection.

The African kneeling, and holding the girl in the air, raised one hand and called out. Angel only briefly caught a blur of movement in the air before his black fist closed around something.

The African holding the girls ankles high released one and reached across and unscrewed the top of what Angel could now see was a grey jar. A plastic top was hurled behind him and his fingers dipped into the jar before returning to his cock.

Angel's heart seemed to catch in her throat, and her own sphincter clamped tight as she saw the African was greasing his cock with Vaseline. Long slow strokes that left the long thick length glistening from the lights around the stage.

A murmur of appreciation came up from the audience.

Angel was mesmerised by the scene in front of her.

The whole room seemed to go quiet except for the gurgling gasps of the girl as the African in front of her fucked her seventeen year old, slender white throat.

Then the African standing at her hips released his cock and grasped the ankle of the leg that had started to wave in the air unsteadily. The African grasped both ankles firmly holding them high. While the African kneeling beneath her seemed to raise her inches higher lining her up with the thick greased black cock.

There was a moment when all seemed quiet when the perfectly formed round derriere seemed to shiver and quiver, wobbling before the black length that all knew, perhaps except the girl herself was destined to plunge deep into her back passage.

Angel looked across the room feeling a flush of embarrassment at being openly fondled by black men and suddenly conscious how much she had been staring with fascinated excitement at the proceedings on the stage.

Across the room most concentration was on the events on the stage. But even in the darkness Angel could see the occasional bared and grasped white breast as the watching white women were fondled and aroused adding to the feral atmosphere developing around the room.

She turned her head at a commotion to her left and stared as the wife of the couple she had observed earlier was pushed down over a table, as the African behind her fumbled with his trousers. The man who was presumably her husband was sliding a young African girl up and down in his lap.

A gurgled scream from the stage jerked her head forward, just as the crowd erupted in cheers. On stage the African had thrust between the young woman's quivering buttocks. Angel watched breathlessly as that thick African cock moved forward inch by inch between the girl's jerking and shaking hips.

Roars of encouragement came from the watching African men.

The African thrusting into her rectal passage held her thighs firmly, while the one kneeling below her patiently waited his turn. The African at the girl's head was now sliding and thrusting into the girl's mouth with a brute determination to take his pleasure form her tightly grasping throat.

Angel shivered at the thought of what the young woman must be feeling to be ravaged in such a way by two men at the same time. That shivering took on a new meaning as she felt Joshua's finger circling in her pussy, and Joseph's hand grasped and squeezed one of her firm breasts.

On stage the two Africans on either side of the white teenager grunted and thrust as she squirmed and quivered between them. Angel could see that the girl's nipples standing proud and erect above her stretched breasts as her white body bucked and shook between the thrusting black men.

Was she enjoying it Angel wondered?

Then Joshua pulled open her dress and his warm black hand encompassed her bare breast. His hand was rough and hard as it squeezed her soft roundness. Angel looked quickly around ready to protest, but she soon saw that the lust taking place on the stage had aroused and inflamed more than just those on stage. Men and women around the room were getting involved with their partners, white women submitting to the urgent hungry lust of the black men who had brought them here.

There was a whistle from the stage that drew Angel's gaze back to the stage. Two African men had ran onto the stage to spread a pristine white cotton sheet across the floor behind the copulating performers, before quickly running off stage.

As soon as they were gone the kneeling African stood up and pushed at the man whose cock was ensconced in the tight girl's rectum. Although obviously planned the African was reluctant to withdraw from the tightly clasping hot sheath, and some pushing, shoving and cursing erupted before that long black cock slid out of the teenager's hot, clenching ass.

The African holding her neck began an urgent thrusting into the girl's throat causing more gurgling squawks to erupt from the young woman, who had become alarmed at the lack of support and the squabbling taking place between the other two African men.

The African in her throat gasped loudly and started shaking as his cock shot off into the stretched throat. He made no attempt to pull out as his body shook and trembled. The audience watched in excitement as the girl heaved and gasped as her throat filled with sperm and she was forced to swallow quickly or drown in spunk.

Cheers and whoops rose from some of the watching crowd.

Then, as he withdrew with a look of smug satisfaction on his face, the African at her loins finally give up his struggle to remain in her tight ass and instead give up his place to the formerly kneeling African. However, he was still determined on getting his satisfaction and quickly moved to the other side reaching down to grasp the girl's neck firmly and pushing away the now sated African.

The African, who had now completed his orgasm, pulled his cock clear of the sucking throat and nibbling mouth, moved to take his place supporting the teenage girl at her waist. Then all three in a crab like manoeuvre moved slowly into position above the white sheet.

Angel was bemused by these strange antics and manoeuvring, her gaze however was drawn to the cock of the kneeling African. It hung now, long and slack from his loins, glistening wetly in the stage lights. Angel shuddered with an acute urgent hunger, imaging the taste of that black length in her own mouth.

Then the African at the woman's hips pulled her hips up high to meet his hard proud length, and Angel found herself wishing she was the girl on the stage about to be speared by that long black cock.

The Africans nodded to each other as they reached the culmination of the show. The African at her head took a strong grip on the girl's shoulders, while the African now kneeling brought both hands up to hold her steady.

Then the African at his hips reached down a hand to grasp his cock firmly and aim it between the squirming girl's thighs, before leaning forward and pressing it in.

The girl on stage seemed to freeze for a moment, as the African cock nudged its way into her. Angel could see that for some reason her legs had started a fierce trembling shaking. The African at her hips nodded to his companions who seemed to noticeably tighten their grip on the young woman, before he thrust forcefully into her.

A muffled wail erupted from the woman through her cock stuffed mouth. Then the room erupted in cheers confusing and unsettling Angel. Joshua and Joseph had ceased fondling Angel and their attention was wholly on the scene in front of them.

Angel herself gasped and a hand went to her mouth as she noticed the white sheet now had a fine spray of red across it. Then as the African at her hips began a more vigorous humping and the white woman bounced and jerked in his grasp. Heavier spots of blood seemed to fly from the through the air before landing on the white sheet.

The room was in uproar as African men roared their approval.

Angel struggled to comprehend that she had just witness the taking of the virginity of the lovely blond teenager. Her breath was tight in her throat and a fierce heat pulsed even stronger in her own loins as a deep flush rose through her. Her nipples seemed to tighten further as deep excitement flooded through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.