Hometown Hero
Chapter 2: Mary speaks

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mary speaks - War Hero comes home to confront his new life. Old girlfriend or new girlfriend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

When I was a teenager growing up, I thought about boys. I guess I was like most girls and their fantasies and dreams. I dreamt of movie and rock stars, the nice houses and someday being a mom and having a loving husband and kids.

I was a good girl but still had the thoughts of most teenagers. One day Mom came home from work early and caught Roy Williams and me kissing and doing a little petting on the couch. She looked startled when she saw us. She told Roy to leave. He apologized to me and Mom and left rather hurriedly. I was afraid I was in big trouble now. I started to cry when Mom said we needed to talk. I was afraid that I would be grounded for life and I really didn't experience anything yet.

Mom sat at the edge of the couch and said, "Mary, it's alright. I know what you're feeling. I was a teenager once too, you know. We really do need to talk. I have some things I need to tell you." Mom took my hand and we walked into the kitchen and she made us both a cup of hot tea.

Mom looked at me with somewhat sad eyes and told me her story.

"Mary, when I was a teenager I was rather stupid. My mom never talked to me about sex and things like that. I was a rather promiscuous girl. After I graduated I became a waitress in Vic's restaurant. I dated a lot of guys and had sex with a few of them. I didn't want my mother to know what I was doing so I wasn't on the pill. I made the men wear condoms. Every now and then a man didn't wear one.

"I was nineteen when I became pregnant. I didn't know what to do. I was really scared. Vic, your father was one of the men I had sex with. He offered to marry me. I told him that the baby might not be his and that I didn't want him to marry me out of pity and be miserable the rest of his life. He told me he loved me and pity had nothing to do with it. I asked him if he wanted a test done to determine if he was the father and he said, 'No' that if I was going to be his wife then my child would be his also. Of course that child was you."

"Mom, are you saying dad might not be my biological father?"

"There is that possibility. He is your father though; he has been there for you your entire life and will always be there for you. He is ten years older than me and was more mature. I have really learned to love and respect him throughout the years. I have never and will never cheat on him."

"Why are you telling me all this now, Mom?"

"I don't want you to make the mistakes I made. I was lucky to have Vic in my life. You might not be as lucky. I just want you to know that all women go through the emotions you are going through. I don't want to see you get hurt. After all, you're my little girl."

"Oh, Mom!"

"Seriously, Honey, be careful. Don't put yourself in situations where you might get hurt. Above all you have a lifetime to have sex. The best sex is with someone you love. It's so much better. I wish I would have waited and only had sex with Vic. Mary, if you want, I'll even see you get birth control pills."

"No pills, Mom. I know that if I take the pills there is a bigger chance of doing the wrong thing. I want to trust my instincts and find the right guy. If he comes along, I might take you up on the pill offer."

I always considered Vic as my dad. I wouldn't want it any other way. I love him and I know he loves me as his own. It really takes a big man to step up to the plate like Vic did. He and mom have always treated each other with respect. I knew they had sex a lot because of the noises in their bedroom. I was a lucky girl to have such good parents. Mom did tell me not to tell Vic about our conversation. After all he was a man and accepted me as his daughter. I did have to wonder who the other possibilities were. It was something I knew better than to ask Mom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.