The Adventures Of Sally
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by George

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mark and Leesha, happily married, take care of Leesha's niece Sally after her parents are killed in a car accident. Though raised as his sister in-law's daughter, Mark finds out that Sally was actually adopted. This doesn't stop Mark from dealing with his personal conflicts with the issues of youth, sex, and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Sally, Alex and I arrived at the cabin, and got out of the truck. After opening the door, I tossed my keys on the coffee table, started heading upstairs to take a shower, and the girls headed to their bedroom. I was at the top of the stairs when I heard the command; "FREEZE, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!" I turned to see several plain clothed officers pointing guns at me. I put my hands on top of my head and was handcuffed. The officers led me down stairs, to the living room. After being frisked, sat down forcibly on the couch, and read my rights. I saw a female officer, her arms around the girls, leading them into the living room. I was taken to and sat down in the kitchen, where it was explained to me that I'd be charged with several counts of statutory rape, and multiple counts of aggravated child molestation.

The detective told me that they'd been after Don for quite some time after neighbors of his had made several claims that they'd seen him make his daughter parade around the house naked, and was seen fondling himself while watching. He went on to tell me that it was rumored that he'd gone so far as to video tape her while he was at work for viewing later. The cabin had been placed under surveillance when a member of the cleaning crew had reported that there were cameras placed all over the house, and she noticed sticky substances on the daughters sheets after a visit. Don had booked the cabin for that week, so the detectives obtained a warrant for video surveillance.

"You only got his cameras Mr. Davis, not ours." The detective told me. "Don't worry, we're still after ol' Don." He chuckled. "Maybe you'll be cell mates, and can swap stories." Now he horse laughed.

I sat quietly with the handcuffs on and said very quietly. "They're both eighteen years old."

The detective got very quiet and started studying his notes. About that time the female officer came around the corner. "Sarge, we've got a problem."

The detective looked at me confused, and then turned his head to look at the officer. "Can I see you outside for a minute?" He closed his notebook, got up and headed for the front door, the female officer in tow.

A short time later, the Detective came back into the kitchen, walked behind me, bent over and removed the handcuffs. With frustration in his voice he said, "You've got to be the luckiest sumbitch on the planet," just as the female officer entered the kitchen with the girls behind her. Sally who heard his comment leaned over to the officer and whispered, "It doesn't hurt that he's hung like a horse either." Her and Alex both erupted in laughter.


Epilogue

Don was arrested and subsequently fired from the company after being charged with a laundry list of crimes against children. His wife was arrested as well as an accessory. Because you can't compel family members to testify against one another, and the only thing that the tape the cops had was give them a good show involving three consenting adults, the charges were dropped.

Poor Alex you might be thinking? In turn for her not testifying, Don gave her the cabin at the lake, a Mercedes, and paid for college at a very prestigious university. All of which, Alex will tell you that she didn't ask for.

Sally and I still live in the same house, and I work in the same place. She went to college, graduated and became a leading executive in the finance world. We were married last year and are expecting our first child in a few months. Life is good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.